Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210610 永銘善法入識田Installing Wholesome Dharma into Our Hearts

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210610 永銘善法入識田Installing Wholesome Dharma into Our Hearts Empty
發表主題: 20210610 永銘善法入識田Installing Wholesome Dharma into Our Hearts   20210610 永銘善法入識田Installing Wholesome Dharma into Our Hearts Empty周一 7月 05, 2021 9:39 am

Many people are feeling upset and anxious at this time. Let us take this time to stop, listen, and watch; many activities can be put on hold right now. With the modern technology nowadays, let us listen (to the Dharma more).

Plus, nowadays, we can access the Dharma with technology; we can watch Life Wisdom on our mobile phones. We can watch and listen to episodes aired in the past, which I deemed as things worth cherishing because they are all Dharma as well as a piece of history, and we can also see many living bodhisattvas. On Life Wisdom, besides my teachings, there are also words said by my disciples, and everyone can watch it online.

There are many living bodhisattva role models; the Dharma is not only for the rich nor only for the educated. I feel every grateful, to be living at this time, our lives are very full, and we are spiritually rich. (Of the money a person has,) no matter how much, it is just material things; people are born with nothing, and when people pass away, they need to let go of everything too. They cannot take anything with them.

The Dharma is the only thing that remains; the Dharma will become a piece of our memory, which is a seed that we plant in our eighth consciousness. Let us accumulate seeds of kindness in our eighth consciousness; sow and cultivate these seeds of kindness in our inner fields, as we can only take seeds like these with us.

Therefore, the only thing that comes and goes with us is our consciousness, (but karma is stemmed from it.) As we have more seeds of good karma, we'll bring them with us to our future lives. Having blessings or misfortune all depends on what we do in this life. Let us act with a clear mind, eliminate bad deeds and never do them, and actively do all the good deeds.

Take the current pandemic for example, there is a grand lesson in it: those that need to be in quarantine shall be quarantined, shall be quarantined, so that (viruses) will be kept out. Let us isolate (the virus) properly. On the other hand, let us do good deeds. There are few volunteering activities now, so let us review the Dharma we've learned, relearn the Dharma we've learned in the past, go over (our notes) and read them again, or listen to my past teachings. So, let us read and listen (to the teachings.)

So, what we need to stop is to stop creating negative karma. Moreover, with the current pandemic situation, it's no appropriate to hold activities. So, these have to stop. (Now that we're less busy,) we need to quickly nurture our understanding of the Dharma. We can use this time to review the Dharma we've learned and keep the seeds of kindness in us. At this time and space, now is the time for us to create blessings.

So, we have to organize (our notes) on the Dharma and not let our kindness stop, particularly to our fellow volunteers. We truly need to care for our fellow volunteers. Since you know them well and have ways of contacting them, please tell them on my behalf that I care about them. Please tell everyone that I look forward to everyone opening their hearts to take in the Dharma. Where is the entrance to everyone's heart? It is inside everyone's cell phone.

Once people let this entrance open, the Dharma can go in. Do not keep this entrance to your hearts close. We have to open up the entrance of our hearts, let the Jing Si Dharma lineage flows into our hearts, and open the door of our wisdom to nourish our wisdom-life.

At this time, we truly need to nurture our wisdom and use the Dharma to nourish our hearts. As to the badness in us, we need to quickly rein it in. Don't let afflictions and ignorance taint our hearts. So, let us make use of this time to filter out the unwholesomeness in us. Let us seize time to do this.

As the first generation of Jing Si disciples, we need to pass on our Dharma lineage, and take good care of this door, the door of goodness. We need to open our hearts and guide people to come through this door. Thus, we need to recruit more volunteers. The mind is capable of doing anything. If we truly want to, we can talk about Tzu Chi with anyone we see. We need to bring out our memories of Tzu Chi.

The relationship between master and disciples is one of enlightened love. Bodhi means awaking. We are to walk together on the Bodhi Path, which is also the Bodhisattva Path, as people with enlightened love. So, we need to guide people to expand their Great Love and form lasting compassion. Now is the time for us to diligently do this. Remember that Tzu Chi's four missions of charity, medicine, education, and culture are as one. Everyone needs to work together in unity and harmony with love and to care for one another.

We need to have loving-kindness and use it to bring happiness is to benefit people. Loving-kindness is to care for strangers. We hope our society can be happy and well. This is what we need to strive to do. We are to be compassionate to people who are in suffering as we feel their pain and suffering as our own.

People need to be happy and harmonious with one another. This requires one to think for the greater good. In comparison, personal interests are of small matter. Everyone needs to broaden their hearts. This is to let go of oneself for the greater good.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: