Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210616 人皆有愛共善行Unconditional Giving – The Beauty of Humanity

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210616 人皆有愛共善行Unconditional Giving – The Beauty of Humanity Empty
發表主題: 20210616 人皆有愛共善行Unconditional Giving – The Beauty of Humanity   20210616 人皆有愛共善行Unconditional Giving – The Beauty of Humanity Empty周一 7月 05, 2021 9:45 am

Life is impermanent. When we talk about the COVID-19 pandemic, we all feel very worried and anxious. Healthcare workers truly have much tough work to do. Many children have showed them care.

My mother has much hard work to do at the hospital. So, I’ll wear a face mask and not play outdoors.
I hope the pandemic will end quickly. I want to give my encouragement to all nurses.

As all healthcare workers are still battling the virus, I’ll work hard with them. See how they showed their love and care to healthcare workers. This is truly touching. If children can do so, what about us? Do we adults know to do the same? These children truly have my utmost respect and admiration.

Healthcare workers fearlessly face the risk of infection. They are at a high risk of being infected, especially when they are near COVID-19 patients. Even so, they hold onto their aspiration of safeguarding patients’ lives and health. They’ve vowed to do so and they are still living out their vows despite the risk. They are not afraid as they know to protect themselves by wearing a full set of personal protective equipment. They are brave for caring for COVID-19 patients. They are truly great and admirable people.

I remember that in early May, I was told that a group of priests in India was going to hospitals to take care of COVID-19 patients even if they might get infected and lose their lives. When I learned of that, I said: we must bring them aid so they can remain safe and well and be filled with joy after they carry out the work.

The other day, they sent us a letter that said they were all safe and well. These religious leaders truly are great people. By living out the spirit of their religion, they took care of the patients and brought peace to their minds. They also gave the patients spiritual guidance and support by praying with them. They truly have my utmost respect.

To safeguard the health of those who take care of COVID-19 patients, we’ve provided personal protective equipment, hoping that they can protect themselves well.
We provided medical supplies while people there provided manpower. This is how we bring everyone’s efforts together. I kept saying that we must give what we can to help. At a time like this, we should not consider budgets. We must quickly provide supplies that are needed.

Over the past 50 years and more, whenever a disaster occurs, we always try our best to provide aid.  Our Tzu Chi members around the world have been following our coin bank practice. They also teach their children by saying: instead of spending money on candy, please save money in the coin bank to help the needy. So, through our coin bank practice, we can not only help the needy but also guide others to do the same.

We have been following our coin bank practice for more than half a century.  We must keep doing so in the future and inspire more people to do the same. This is how we pool everyone’s love together to provide emergency aid and help those in great suffering. When we save money daily to help the needy, we are also accumulating merits.

If we do not give, how can we help the needy? It’s very important for us to help the needy as the Buddha taught us to live out the way of Bodhisattvas, which was his greatest purpose of coming to this world. Our Tzu Chi members give of themselves tirelessly without asking for anything in return.

No matter how much they give, they do not get attached to the notions of giver, recipient and gift. So, it’s a beautiful thing to give what we can and help the needy around the world. Beauty lies in knowing that as there are many people suffering in the world those who have resources willingly help the needy. This is how we tap into our inherently kind nature.

While it’s hard to end all suffering in the world, helping others can bring us the greatest joy. When we see those we’ve helped become different, we will be very happy. If we’ve relieved people’s suffering by giving of ourselves, how can we not be happy? How can we not be filled with joy? I’m happy every day because human nature is inherently kind and our Tzu Chi members have all tapped into their pure, true nature.

Yet, I’m still worried about when we can end all suffering in the world and when the pandemic that has made everyone anxious will ease and end so we can all feel at ease and peace. To end the pandemic, we truly must be more vigilant and sincerely pious.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: