Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20210908一念永恆精進行Walking the Bodhisattva Path with Unwavering Conviction

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20210908一念永恆精進行Walking the Bodhisattva Path with Unwavering Conviction Empty
發表主題: 20210908一念永恆精進行Walking the Bodhisattva Path with Unwavering Conviction   20210908一念永恆精進行Walking the Bodhisattva Path with Unwavering Conviction Empty周四 9月 16, 2021 10:14 pm

Our senior volunteers came back to the Abode and shared about Tzu Chi’s 55th anniversary. This may, on our invitation, four prestigious performance groups in Taiwan graced our 55th anniversary by performing in our Jing Si Hall in Hualien. They presented the values of the Lotus Sutra, which reflect Tzu Chi’s spirit.

Tzu Chi volunteers walk the Bodhisattva Path around the world. For example, there are volunteers serving in northern, eastern, central and southern Taiwan. They are all mindful and diligent. They take my words to heart and put them into action mindfully. As they work together with the same aspiration, they all live out Tzu Chi’s spirit fully. They do volunteer work in communities very mindfully indeed, and to carry out the work, they coordinate and work with one heart.

They are very senior. Ever since they first became my disciples and aspired to do Tzu Chi’s work, they’ve been giving of themselves. Ever since they began Tzu Chi’s work, they’ve been holding onto their aspiration. I am very touched.

I am also very grateful. I always think that these volunteers must have established firm affinities in their past lives. If they hadn’t worked together in unity in their past lives, how could they do the same in this live? They work together tirelessly to help the needy. They donate money and do all they can to help those in need even if they have to climb mountains and walk on rough roads.

Look at our commissioners in the early days. Even though they were still inexperienced, they strove to carry out relief.  Even though the places they’d reach out to were unfamiliar to them and were hard to access, they still forged ahead. Since they’d decided to do charity work, they served with a peace of mind and tried hard to overcome difficulties.

When I visited Taipei, they were all very happy. When I visited Taipei, they were all very happy. They surrounded me and shared about the work they’d carried out. While they cried and wiped their tears, their laughter was also heard constantly.

I said to them: this world is a cultivation ground where we should serve joyfully as living bodhisattvas. This inspired them to face difficulties all the more with joy. Our senior volunteers often come back to the Abode to share their experiences. There are many of them, but the time is short. This time, our volunteers couldn’t even fully share about the performances held in May for Tzu Chi’s 55th anniversary, let alone the much work they’d carried out.

The grand performances by the four prestigious performance groups presented the essence of the Lotus Sutra and the work Tzu Chi members have been doing. Tzu Chi’s spirit and the work we’ve been carrying out for the past 50 years and more were highlighted in a few hours of performances.

Our volunteer, Ci Yue, truly has my admiration as she creatively integrated many images about Tzu Chi’s work with the performances. Thankfully, there is a Jing Si Hall in Hualien. Besides, our volunteers were very patient in setting the stage and installing lighting and other equipment, while our Tzu Cheng members always mobilized in great numbers upon a call. With a sense of mission, they overcame all difficulties and dedicated themselves without any complaint or regret.

When hearing how they set up the equipment, I felt great admiration for them. Yet, I also can’t bear to see them work so hard. Drenched in sweat, they climbed high and bent down to set up the equipment. Many of them are office workers or entrepreneurs, yet they share the same identity Tzu Chi volunteers. As such, they all work in unity and harmony.

I feel that our Tzu Chi members are all great actors in life. Every day, we play our role as Tzu Chi members by serving as living bodhisattvas. Over 2,500 years ago, the Buddha foretold that in the future, there’d be living bodhisattvas who count their blessings and go amongst people to relieve suffering, thereby setting a good example for others.

Our Tzu Chi members, while you carry out Tzu Chi’s work, you also follow everything I say, and work very diligently to help the needy. When doing so, you also inspire those around you to reach out their hands and dedicate them to charity work. This is how you inspire all by serving as living bodhisattvas. You set a good example for others and strive to guide them to walk the Bodhisattva Path in the world. This is how you serve as Tzu Chi members around the world.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: