Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九    靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九  Empty周五 7月 15, 2011 3:19 pm

回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九    靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九  Empty周日 7月 17, 2011 9:25 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
世間,什麼人沒有煩惱?人生世間,人人都有煩惱,煩惱是長還是短?是從早晨到晚上?從一天到一個月?或是一年?或是一輩子?
其實煩惱,只要我們有一天的煩惱,那天的煩惱,若是發於動作,就有果了。有果就含藏於因,因果循環不絕,所以只要你種了一顆因,生生世世,我們如果不知覺,一而無量,因為這個因,可能會造成很多的緣;很多的緣,又惹出很多果報。
所以我們昨天說:
或因三漏造一切罪
這個漏字就是煩惱。世間不足的、欠缺的,實在太多了,漏就是不足!是什麼不足?智慧不足!若有智慧就沒有煩惱了!因為好的事情,我們都不拿來用,不過,我們若聽人說是非,卻常常記得,無論是和自己有關,或是和自己無關。
只要聽到人家說是非,聽到說自己,我們會恨、我們會怨、我們會計較,這就是煩惱。聽到在說別人的事,有朝一日看到什麼人,他就忍不住:「我是關心你!我聽人家這樣講你怎樣。我不是在傳是非!我只是說了讓你知道而已。」像這些都記得,這叫做煩惱!
我們最近不斷在說,我們如何能消除煩惱!我們如何能善解,去掉是非!這些方法,我們記得住嗎?舉那麼多的名相,我們到底體會了多少?記得多少?所以凡夫好話、真的道理,微妙的法,在我們的心中,都很容易漏掉,好像一只桶子,裝水裝不了。
譬如漏,煩惱就是漏,我們的煩惱。當然昨天簡單解釋過了。
三漏意指:
欲漏、有漏、無明漏
三種煩惱

這三漏總歸納起來,就是三界的煩惱。在欲界有欲漏,我們欲界眾生,人人心中有欲、人人心中有貪念、人人心中有不足,在這種欲無止境的人間社會,在這種物質的境界,以及人我是非群中,有了欲,智慧絕對產生不出來。因為滿心都是追求的欲,常常說有一都是缺九。這種追求的欲念,真的是苦不堪言。
心不滿足欲無止境
在欲界中產生種種煩惱
謂之「欲漏」

第二叫做「有漏」,有漏是色界,意思就是已經有動作出來了。我們不要說到三界的境界,名相太細、太繁了。現在只說在我們的動作中,剛才是心的不足。再來凡是有形有作,我們去造作之後的結果,這就叫做「有漏」。
在色界中
為追逐欲望而造業受苦
產生種種「有」的煩惱
謂之「有漏」

這個「有漏」,有的人事情發生了,那時候才叫苦也來不及了。
看到一則新聞,宜蘭有個媽媽,突然間有一位中年人,急急忙忙來跟她說:「你兒子工作時,從鷹架上面掉下來,現在送到醫院去了,要輸血,要趕緊去買血。」
這位阿嬤一急起來就說:「要怎麼辦?」
「妳先趕快拿一些錢給我,我趕緊先去幫他辦理,妳稍後再來。」
阿嬤就趕緊進去找錢,湊一湊總共有三萬元,就讓這個人拿去了。阿嬤準備好了趕過去,「沒有啊!急診沒有送這樣的人來啊?是不是在別家醫院?」
趕緊再去看,「沒有啊!沒有這樣的事。」
「那到底我兒子送到哪裡去了?」
就有人跟她說:「哪有?妳兒子在工地!我剛才要來的時候,還在那裡。妳在急什麼?」她說:「真的嗎?」
他說:「不相信,我打電話給妳聽。妳跟他說,我剛剛才從那裡來!」
那個時候阿嬤,聽到兒子的聲音,就說幸在!幸好!兒子平安就好,消一次災,解一個厄運,這樣不要緊了。被騙三萬元值得了。」
像這樣,就是一時的擔心生起,這叫擔心,不是煩惱。因為人的境界,自己的親人,忽然間發生事情,那種著急、擔心,擔心就是擔憂、憂愁,這種的著急擔心難免,但是聽到兒子平安,她就會趕緊善解,平安就好了!這樣度過一個厄難了,消一次災了。
「妳被騙了三萬元。」
「沒關係!平安就好了。」
所以這是人生非常平常的事情。假如說:「是啊!我兒子平安,我怎麼被騙了三萬元。我三萬損失了,我要怎麼辦?」還在那裡陷進去、怨下去、恨下去。這樣為了三萬元,不能吃、不能睡,這樣叫做煩惱。
總而言之,人生都是在動作之後,感受的苦果。這叫做「有、有漏」。「有」的煩惱。做了之後,不只是現在的感受苦,還有未來世的因、果,果中帶因、因中帶果。
你看,我們每樣水果都有子,這顆種子是從果中來的。這顆種子又種下去,同樣這顆種子就是因,因同樣又會成果,所以因與果不斷循環。看,一顆因的種子,它能結出纍纍的果實。
所以我們常說:「捨一得萬報。」你捨出一顆惡的種子,你就得,我們如果煩惱再複製,不斷將苦的惡因,不斷再複製,苦果就纍纍了!
我們若是一念善因,善因就是從智慧而來。我們若能種一念善因,也一樣是捨一得萬報,因為這念愛心,也是一樣不斷複製,同樣也會不斷得到影響。
看看慈濟,現在說隊伍浩蕩長,剛開始不也是從一個因,這念因、好的念,開始動作起來。就成了「有」的果。有的果,就一而十、十而百,環環相傳,因而復果,果而復因。你看,委員,委員就有會員,會員就有見習委員,見習委員就變成委員,委員的後面又有會員。這就是一顆好的種子,它就能不斷複製,現在才能稱作隊伍浩蕩長!
所以說來,種子是一個因。所以這個「有」字,就是造作之後的成果。
煩惱惡因從無明來
若放任惡的種子
不斷複製
苦果就纍纍了
若能用智慧掃除煩惱
在心中種下一念善
善種子不斷複製
愛心善行將綿延不斷

再來就是「無明漏」。我們如果都是煩惱的惡因,這樣無明不斷再覆蓋,無論是欲或是色,在過去、現在、未來,不斷複製煩惱,這叫做無明漏。
在三界中
所產生的無明煩惱
謂之「無明漏」

各位,學佛,就是如何把漏填補起來,也就是我們欠缺的智慧,要趕緊使它增長起來。我們這念清淨,與生俱來人人本有的佛性,我們趕快使它增長起來,這就是學佛。
再來:
或因三苦造一切罪
三苦:
苦苦、壞苦、行苦

三苦也一樣,第一就是「苦苦」。娑婆世界堪忍事多,的確,這個世間叫做娑婆世界。娑婆的名稱叫做堪忍,你能堪得忍耐住在這個世間。住在這個世間,你就要堪得忍耐!你看,世間哪個人能說我都沒有苦?哪一個人能保證我們不生病?病是苦。病不分貧富,病不分年齡老少,所以生老病死,大自然的災難,這難道不苦嗎?
人生在這種水、火,還有,有錢的時候也是提心吊膽,「有」就有煩惱,「沒有」就輕安自在。「有」的煩惱,你看,愈有錢的人愈痛苦,名愈大、位愈高、錢愈多,出門不自由,還是一樣,失去自由的人生,有什麼好快樂的呢?不快樂!
「沒有」,就沒有什麼了,沒有煩惱、沒有掛礙、沒有拖累,很輕安。其實一個人,又能享受多少財產?一張口而已,能同時吃幾碗飯?一個身體而已,我們能同時穿幾件衣服?光是一個身體,我們能同時睡幾張床?為什麼人生中,只是不斷在那裡,自己癡人夢話,自己待在一個安樂窩裡,這個窩這麼小的環境,就有這種無形的漏失,消耗、消磨掉了,不懂得利用我們現在有的,來發揮大愛。
以好的因去複製好的種子,能救人,又能夠影響、帶動人人。但是這個念頭都沒有,所有的只是一個貪念,所以煩惱不斷在複製。哪怕他的福是短暫的享福。其實苦就潛伏在福中。等到福盡之後,苦果現前時,那時候「有」受的苦,煩惱又是無邊無際的苦患!
所以在三界中,真的沒有一個好的地方。所以「苦苦」,心的感受、身的苦,這叫做「苦苦」!
世間本就多苦
而處於違逆的境界中
身心又不斷複製苦因
苦上加苦
稱之為「苦苦」

眾生在人間,這種「苦苦」,我們是不是感受到了?知道苦,我們就要知道如何預防。像那位阿嬤,「喔,是這樣,沒事了!沒事了,我就好了。」就沒有什麼了,這就是人間,擔心不是沒有,不要煩惱就好。
煩惱和擔心不一樣。擔心是難免,「怎麼會這樣?真的擔心會發生這樣的事情。」
「沒事了,沒事就好了。」或是「怎麼會這樣?過去了,總之是苦!苦完了,過去就好了,擔心一下子就過去了。
煩惱是生生世世,這顆種子不斷跟隨著我們。所以無明的煩惱,這就是真正的種子。如果只是人生一時的擔心,擔心就是消業!就像阿嬤說的:「過一個厄運了,消一次災了。」因為那分擔心,不要緊,就過去了。
你看,人生就是一個心態的感受而已,所以大家要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九    靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九  Empty周一 7月 18, 2011 11:34 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Overcoming the cycle of Desire and Affliction (欲無止盡有一缺九)

In this world, who is without afflictions? We all have afflictions in our lives. How long do afflictions persist? From morning till night? For a month ?A year? An entire lifetime?

Actually, even if we only have afflictions for one day, if we act on them, there will be consequences. Hidden within consequences are new causes. The cycle of cause and effect is endless. Once we have planted a karmic seed, if we are not aware of it, it will continue to produce countless seeds over endless lifetimes. Each cause can create many conditions. Out of those conditions emerge many retributions.

Yesterday I said, “the Three Leaks may cause all wrongdoings.” The word Leak is synonymous with affliction. Much in this world is incomplete and lacking. With Leaks, we are incomplete. What is incomplete? Our wisdom is incomplete. If we have wisdom, there will be no afflictions. We hardly ever apply things that are helpful to us. Yet we always recall the gossip we hear, whether it is related to us or not. If we hear others talk about us, we will be bitter and resentful and we will hold it against them. This is affliction.

If we hear gossip about another person, we will also remember it. When we see that person, we cannot hold it in, so we say “I care about you. “This is what I heard others say about you. I am not spreading gossip, I am just telling you so you know.” We remember things like this. This is affliction.

Recently I have continuously talked about how we can eliminate afflictions, be understanding, and eradicate conflicts. Do you all recall these methods? I mentioned so many terms, how many do you truly comprehend and recall? So, meaningful words, true principles, subtle and wondrous teachings easily leak out of our minds. Our minds are like a leaky bucket that can never be filled. Afflictions are leaks.

Yesterday I briefly explained this concept.
The Three Leaks refer to three kinds of affliction: The Leak of Desire, the Leak of Existence, and the Leak of Ignorance.

The three Leaks correspond to the afflictions of the Three Realms. In the Desire Realm there is the Leak of Desire. As sentient beings in the Desire Realm, we all have desires, craving and discontentment in our minds. We live in a society filled with endless desires, a material world full of conflicts. Once we have desires, wisdom cannot arise because we constantly seek to satisfy them. It is often said, “having one, we lack nine.” This constant seeking brings unspeakable suffering.

When we are discontent, and have endless desires, we produce many afflictions in the Desire Realm. This is called the Leak of Desire.

The second is the Leak of Existence which corresponds to the Form Realm. In means that actions have already been taken. Let us not describe the Three Realms, there are too many terms and details. For now, let us just speak of our actions. We just discussed our mental discontent. This will manifest in form and action. The Leak of Existence is the result of our actions.

In the form Realm, as we seek to satisfy our desires, we create karma, experience suffering and produce the “existence” of afflictions. This is called the Leak of Existence.

With this Leak of Existence, we allow things to happen, and regret them only when it is too late. I saw a news story about a mother in Yilan. One day a middle-aged man hastily came up to her and said, “Your son fell from a scaffold at work. They took him to the hospital and he need a blood transfusion. You need to buy blood.” This elderly lady was very worried and asked, “Really? What do I need to do?”
“Give me some money now. I will take care of it immediately. Come to the hospital later.”

The woman quickly rounded up around $30,000NTD($1000USD) and gave it to this person. When she rushed to the hospital the staff said, “No. Your son isn’t in our Emergency Room. Maybe he is at another hospital?”
She rushed there and they said, “No. We haven’t seen your son.”
“Then where is my son?”
Someone told her, “Your son is at the construction site. I was just there and I saw him. What are you worried about?”
She said, “Really?”
He said, “If you don’t believe me. I’ll call the site and you can talk to him. I was just there.”
When she heard her son’s voice, she said, “Thank goodness. His safety is all that matters. Experiencing adversity takes away a bit of bad luck. Now I don’t need to worry. it was worth being conned out of that money.”

In her case, a momentary concern arose. This is called worry, not affliction. As humans, if something happens to our loved ones, that anxiety and worry, that concern and depression, is inevitable. However, when she learned that her son was safe and heard his voice, she quickly changed her perspective. His safety was what mattered. Overcoming each misfortune eliminates a future disaster. She was cheated out of $30,000 NTD. “That does not matter as long as he is safe.” Things like this are very common. If she had said, “Yes, my son is safe, but how could someone con me like that? I lost a lot of money, what should I do?” If she was mired in those emotions, that hate and resentment would continue. If the loss of that money kept her from eating or sleeping, then that is called affliction.

In life, we experience suffering as a consequence of our actions. This is called the Leak of Existence. The “existence” of affliction refers to cause and effect in future lifetimes, not just the pain we experience now. Effects contain causes and causes lead to effects. Look at the fruits we eat, they all contain seeds. The seed comes from the fruit. We can then plant that seed. The seed is like a cause, which likewise gives rise to an effect. Hence, the cycle of cause and effect is endless. One seed, one cause, can produce numerous fruits.

Therefore I often say, “Relinquishing one, we gain 10,000 in return.” When we let go of an evil seed, we will gain in return. If we replicate afflictions, we will continuously produce seeds of suffering and many bitter fruits. We can sow good seeds, which are developed from wisdom. If we can plant a good seed, we will also gain a lot in return. A loving thought will also be continuously replicated and we will constantly feel its effects.

Take Tzu Chi, for example. There are so many volunteers now and they also grew out of one seed. This seed, this good though, when put into action, resulted in a fruit. That fruit multiplied from 1 to 10, 10 to 100, and grew exponentially. The seeds bear fruits, which produce more seeds. Look at Tzu Chi commissioners. The recruit donating members. Some of these then become Trainee commissioners, who are then certified as commissioners. Then these new Commissioners recruit new members. This is an example of how one seed of kindness can continually replicate itself. Thus we now have a large team of volunteers. So, a seed is a cause. The creation of this seed is a result of actions.

The evil seeds of afflictions arise from ignorance. If we allow evil seeds to replicate freely, we will end up with many painful retributions. If we can use wisdom to eliminate afflictions and plant seeds of goodness, those seeds will continuously replicate. Love and kind actions will continue endlessly.

Leak is the Leak of Ignorance. If we are filled with evil seeds of affliction, ignorance will keep blinding us. whether we are in the Desire or Form Realm, in the past, present or future, we will continuously produce afflictions. This is called the leak of ignorance.

All the afflictions of ignorance produced in the Three Realms are called the Leak of Ignorance.

Everyone, we learn Buddhism to plug these leaks, to augment and develop the wisdom we lack. Let us quickly nurture our pure thoughts and our innate uddha-nature.
This is why we learn Buddhism.

The Three Sufferings may cause all wrongdoings.”

First is the Suffering of Suffering. We must endure many things in the Saha World. Indeed, the world we live in is the Saha world. Saha means enduring. To survive in the world, we need to endure and bear so much. Who in this world can say, “I am free of suffering?” We cannot guarantee that we will never get sick. Illness is suffering. Illness does not discriminate between rich and poor, young or old. When we face birth, aging, illness, death, and natural disasters, do we not suffer? In life, we face many natural disasters. Even if we are rich, we are in constant fear. Afflictions come with attachment. Without attachment we feel peaceful and free. See, when one is attached to wealth, one’s suffering increases. The more famous, prestigious, and wealthy one is, the less freedom one has. When one loses a life of freedom, how can one be happy? It is impossible. If we have nothing, we will have no afflictions, no worries, and no burdens. We will be at ease.

Indeed, how much wealth can we really enjoy? With only one mouth, how much food can we eat at one time? With just body, how many outfits can we wear at the same time? With just one body, how many beds can we sleep in at once? In life, why do so many people live in delusion? They stay in their comfort zone, in their own small world. There is an invisible leak gradually draining them. Some people do not know to use their resources to practice great love. If they can plant and produce good seeds, they can save, influence and motivate others. But without such thoughts, all they have is greed so they continuously reproduce afflictions. Even when they enjoy temporary good fortune, suffering is already embedded in those blessings. Once they deplete their blessings, painful retributions will manifest. Because of the “existence” of afflictions, their suffering is boundless and endless.

Hence, there is no place in the Three Realms that is truly good. This is the suffering of suffering. This sensation and pain in our minds and bodies is called the Suffering of Suffering.

Much suffering innately exists in the world. Under adverse conditions, our minds and bodies continuously create more causes of suffering, adding suffering to existing suffering.

As sentient beings in this world, have we felt of the Suffering of Suffering? Once we know suffering, we must prevent it. Let us be like the elderly woman who said, “Oh, so that’s what happened. It is fine as long as my son is fine.” Then the ordeal was over. In this world, worrying is inevitable, but we should avoid afflictions. Worry is different from affliction. Worry is inevitable. We worry if bad things happen. But if nothing actually happened, let it go.

Or if something bad did happen, let it pass. If we suffer, accept it and then move on. Worries will pass, but afflictions will last for lifetimes. Those seeds will always follow us. Thus, the afflictions of ignorance are the true causes of karma, whereas momentary worries can help eliminate karma. As the old woman said, “Going through a bit of bad luck eliminates a future disaster.” Worries are not serious, they will pass. Life is about the mindset we bring to our experiences. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110712《法譬如水》欲無止盡 有一缺九
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: