Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛    靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛  Empty周一 8月 01, 2011 5:02 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛    靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛  Empty周一 8月 01, 2011 5:03 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們生活中,心向外的境界,是不是有所取著?取著,實在是苦不堪言。
人生只不過是四大假合,天地萬物,我們所接觸到的,哪一樣不是四大假合呢?
地、水、火、風!萬物是如此,我們的身體也一樣如此。我們有什麼好執著的?不需要執著,但是偏偏凡夫執著的事很多。
除了執著四大假合的身體,和外面的物質這樣執著、爭鬥不休以外,還有「四縛」,四種事情束縛著我們,令我們不得超脫,苦不堪言。
或因四縛造一切罪
四縛:貪縛、瞋縛
   戒縛、見取縛

「四縛」,第一就是「貪縛」。「縛」就是綁住了。不離開四樣,第一樣就是「貪」。貪好像和人生無法脫離關係!尤其是無明、煩惱。一切的無明、煩惱,也是都離不開這個貪字。可見得這個貪字,真的是人生的苦源。受苦的源頭,就是從貪而來。所以,因為如此,眾生不得解脫。
貪,有的人是因為沒有才貪;有的人是貪無厭足,這個貪永遠填不滿,沒有滿足的時候,他還是一樣不斷地貪。
我們常常都說,人啊!大家都說景氣不好,很難過日子。其實看看社會,遊樂場吃的、玩的地方,生意還是很好。玩的地方,還是大家都很有興趣。說是景氣不好,其實,消費的地方還是很多人。
不過,以景氣不好為藉口,去犯罪的人也很多,所招來的是一輩子的遺憾、也是一輩子的污點。這也就是一個貪字!
有的人遇景氣不好,公司難以經營。也倒了很多中小企業;無法經營下去的確實也有。但是為什麼無法經營下去?難道只是景氣不好,影響就那麼大嗎?其實影響最大的,就是負債!多數人都是自己沒有那個力量、沒有資源,所計畫的超過本錢以上。所以,既然沒有那麼多本錢,就去負債、貸款、借錢。銀行借錢要利息,民間借錢要利息,或是向錢莊借錢更不得了。
平時事業賺錢很快的時候,為了事業,所以美其名為應酬。一應酬人就迷失了。只知道生意好時,今天賺了多少錢,忘記這個企業向人借了多少錢?忘記了!所以加上應酬,很容易被壞習慣所熏習,喝酒、玩樂、賭博等等,很多不好的習氣,都是在應酬中,學會很多不好的習氣。結果那種殷勤、認真打拼,那念心慢慢鬆掉。
所以,景氣一不好,應酬的習氣已經改不了了,借錢、貸款的利息一定要還,所以,這是雙重壓力,只好宣告破產。這也是因為一個貪。
所以我常常喜歡用這些話比喻,有小一貪小九、有中一貪中九,有一缺九。作小生意的,如果賺到一千元,想到再多九千元來湊成一萬;如果賺到一萬的人,他就想要再多九萬,有十萬就希望多九十萬,就這樣不斷一直貪下去。小貪小、大貪大!所以為了貪字,實在是苦不堪言,一輩子勞勞碌碌很辛苦。
有一位慈誠,陪著一位委員的慈誠(也是榮譽董事)。這位慈誠隊就說:「我今天再把這位師兄帶回來了。」
我說:「怎麼樣?你很少回來嗎?」
「幾十年了。」
又是委員、又是榮譽董事。我們這位慈誠隊的就說:「其實我是他帶進來的。」
我說,你帶進來的人現在這麼精進,你為什麼離那麼遠?」
他說:「師父,我就是像您所說的,有一缺九。生意愈做愈大,愈大就愈忙,愈忙就會愈走愈遠。所以常常臺灣、大陸跑來跑去,被事業綁住了。」
對啊,被事業縛住,生活現在如果都不做事,憑他現在所擁有的,再三輩子也吃不完。但是他覺得現在正賺錢,不知道人生有多久可以賺錢?不知道。我就問他有煩惱嗎?
「做事業哪有不煩惱的?有啊!有煩惱。」
我說:「你看看師兄。」
他說:「我實在覺得他就是我的典範。所以他帶我回來,我就回來了。我看他這麼多年來很快樂,沒有煩惱。對人生很有貢獻、很付出。」
是啊,這就是放得下的時候。同在現在的人生,一個是心靈解脫了。雖然為社會付出非常忙碌,全志業,真的是很忙碌,但是歡喜自在,沒有什麼煩惱壓迫,多輕安啊!
貪是無明的源頭
煩惱的起點
會使人自綑自縛
墜入欲望的深淵
不執著於貪
心靈就能解脫
生活將輕安自在

所以這只是一個心態,什麼時候才能真正解脫?修行不是等我責任輕一點,才來修行,求得來生解脫。其實,解脫是在現在,不是在來生。我們這輩子都由不得自己了,萬般帶不去,唯有業隨身!來生迷迷茫茫,帶著現在這一生的業而去,到底我們的報在哪裡呢?
依報就是我們出生的地方,在哪裡?說不定在非洲!說不定在盧安達!說不定在衣索比亞!說不定在很多邊地的地方。現在還有很多地方,還是原始的生活方式。
慈濟走出國際,無論是多麼繁華的都市、國家,富有之處我們都去過。因為我們有很多慈濟人,分布在國際間,邊地貧窮困苦、災難頻傳,無論是天災,或者是人禍戰爭,那些地方,我們都去過了。
每一次(賑災)回來,大家都會說:「感恩!出去才知道我們很有福,台灣很好!原來社會祥和、和平的日子,是多麼幸福。」
我們去過亞塞拜然、我們去過車臣,我們去過阿富汗、衣索比亞,這都是戰爭之後的災難!看到那種戰爭,家破人亡,那種損壞的景象觸目驚心。
最擔心的是這種人禍發生。所以少數人的心念一動,多數的人就受盡災難。想想人生在世間,很多讓我們不能安心的事,在這種繁華都市、科學發達、生活富有、事事方便,就好像天堂一般。
不知道在天堂的生活中,一樣隱伏著危機。所以佛陀就告訴我們,天堂天人的天福享盡,即刻就墮落三途。因為在天堂,是憑著他的福在那裡享受,福盡,業現,一樣要墮落!這也是一種危機!
所以佛陀告訴我們,修福不要修天堂之福,我們應該要福慧雙修!我們要修到將來要去哪裡,我知道的這種智慧。
所以依報到底在哪裡?將來,我們這輩子自己都不知道這輩子的明天了,何況是知道這輩子的下輩子,能不能解脫?實在是很渺茫!
我們除了去像天堂一樣,繁華的國家,也去過貧窮困難之處,甚至印尼一個離島,一個小島嶼的一個山區,印尼的慈濟人,以直升機到那裡送食物。到了那裡所看到的人,每一個人都是赤身露體,因為他們沒有文明,都還是很原始的生活。每個人,不論是男男女女都是裸體,看到他們的生活,真的看了很不忍心。
他們到了冬天怎麼辦呢?我忍不住好奇的詢問他們。回來的人就報告說:「他們那裡夏天較長,如果冷,就相當於我們這裡的秋天。」
我說,秋天晚上也會冷!要怎麼辦?
他說:「他們都是打獵,都是動物。他們吃動物的肉,動物的油就是全身塗上厚厚一層動物的油,然後以沙土撲在身上,把沙土和著油塗在身上,途得厚厚的這樣來禦寒。」
各位,我們聽了覺得很不可思議,這是不是幾千年前的人生?跟你們說,不是,千真萬確,現在跟你一樣,跟我一樣,呼吸在現在這個空間的人生。
你們想,生在那裡的人,是不是過世之後,將來還是生在那裡?可能不一定。我們生在臺灣的人,是不是來生又生在臺灣呢?不一定!那個時候我們的身後,我們現在這個人生的後面,有一股業力,由不得我們自己。所以我們都是被縛住。
現在這個時候,如果沒有好好把握,心中有一念貪,無論是貪情、貪色情、男女感情,或是貪吃,或貪於穿、貪於…等等,哪怕是這麼小、生活所必需的若是過分貪著,也是一樣被縛住。何況生意、事業等等,一切都是一個貪字。
修行的開始要如何得到解脫?無論是在家、出家,要如何得到解脫?不是等到責任都沒了,才來修行,來世就能解脫。不可能!我們現在知道了就要及時。如果不能及時把煩惱放下,我們現在就是滿心煩惱、由不得自己。這樣要求來生的解脫,絕對是不可能的事。
人生因貪而苦不堪言
今日既已了悟
應把握時間好好修行
不被貪所縛方得解脫

所以我們應該,在這個時候就要訓練好,現在的生活,人我是非,一切物質我們能適量、剛剛好就好、生活過得去就好,其他,我們凡事要放下。才不會被貪給縛住。貪欲束縛,實在是苦不堪言。
這四縛,現在只是其中一個貪!所以貪會縛住我們的身心,實在是三途六道、四生中,都由不得自己。
大家趁著現在很清楚、很明朗時,要好好多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛    靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛  Empty周四 8月 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Four Bonds (四縛)

In our life, do we attach to external conditions? Having attachments is truly suffering beyond words. Life is a temporary composite of the Four Elements. In this world, things we encounter are all temporary combinations of earth, water, fire and wind. Everything is like this, our bodies are the same. Then why are we attached? There’s no need to be attached.

But ordinary people are attached to many things. We are attached to this temporary body and external maternal objects. Besides constant conflicts, there are also the Four Bonds. They prevent us from being liberated, causing us unspeakable suffering.

The four Bonds may cause all wrongdoings. The Four Bonds: Bond of Greed, Bond of Anger, Bond of Precept, Bond of Egoism.

The first of the Four Bonds is Bond of Greed. A Bond is something that binds us. There are four types. The first is greed. Greed is almost inseparable from life. All ignorance and afflictions are likewise inseparable from greed. It is the root of suffering. Because of it, living beings cannot attain liberation.

Some people are greedy because of deprivation, others are greedy due to endless desires. Such desire can never be satisfied, they never cease being greedy. These days, people often say that life is difficult due to the recession. However, eating and entertainment establishments still thrive. People are still interested in fun and games. Despite the economic downturn, these places still attract many people.

Worse yet, there are many using the recession as an excuse to commit crimes. They bring upon themselves a lifetime of regret and stigma. It is all because of greed. Due to the recession, some small and mid-sized companies are forced to close down. But why can’t they manage to continue operating? Can the recession impact them that much? Actually, the largest contributing factor is debt.

Many who lack the capability or resources plan their budget beyond their assets. Being short on capital, they borrow money from different places. Borrowing from banks or individuals requires interests. Borrowing from loan sharks is even more demanding. When businesses are making money fast, for the sake of promotion and generating interest, it is easy to get carried away.

When business is good, they only remember how much they have made, forgetting how much they have borrowed. Also, it’s very easy to pick up habits from excessive socializing. Bad habits like drinking, indulging and gambling are picked up from networking and entertaining. Meanwhile, their motivation & diligence slacken. When the economy hits a downturn, their socializing habits cannot change. Required to pay loan interests, they are forced to declare bankruptcy.

This is also because of greed. I often like to use an analogy: “having one, we lack none”. Having a little, one wants more. For small businesses, if they earn 1,000 they want 9,000 more to make it 10,000. With 10,000, they want 90,000 more. With 100,000, they want 900,000 more. Like this, they continue down the road of greed, always wanting more. Because of greed people continue to toil and suffer in life.

A Faith Corps member came with a commissioner who is also an Honorary Board Member. The Faith Corps member said, “I brought him back today!”
I said, “Is that so? Does he not come back often?”
For decades, he has been a commissioner and an Honorary Board Member. The Faith Corps member said, “Actually, he introduced me to Tzu Chi.”
I said, “The person you mentored is so diligent now, why have your drifted so far away?”
He answered, “Master, I’m like you’ve described, having one, I lack nine. The bigger my business, the busier I became and the farther I drifted away (from Tzu Chi) I often travel between Taiwan and China. I am bound by my business.”

Indeed, he is bound by his career. Even if he stopped working now, his money would last him more than three lifetimes. Yet he feels that he should make money now, not knowing how much time he has left. I asked him, “Do you have any afflictions?”
“There are always afflictions in doing business.”
I said, “Look at your Dharma Brother.”
He answered, “Yes, he is truly my role model. He brought me back, so I came with him. Over the years, he’s been very happy and has no afflictions. He has also contributed much to society.”

Indeed, this is knowing when to let go. They are at similar crossroads of their lives. One is spiritually liberated, although he is very busy contribution to society. He is committed to our missions and busy every day. But he is joyful and at ease, without stress from afflictions, so at ease!

Greed is the source of ignorance, the origin of afflictions. It leads to self-confinement and a descent into the abyss of desires. Lack of attachment to desires will liberate the mind, and life will become peaceful, at ease.

This is all about our mentality. When can we be truly liberated? Spiritual Practice is not waiting until our burden becomes lighter, or seeking liberation in the next life. Liberation is to be attained here and now, not in the next life. Our life is out of our control. The only thing that we can take with us is karma. Our next life is obscure and based on the karma we create in this life.

Where will our karma take us? Karma determines where we will be born. We may be born in Africa, Rwanda, Ethiopia, or some other desolate places. Right now there are many places where people still live primitively. Tzu Chi is active internationally. We have been to countries that are wealthy and well-endowed. There are many Tzu Chi members around the world. We have also been to impoverished places, plagued by disasters. We have been to places with natural and manmade catastrophes. Each time volunteers return from relief trips, they are grateful, knowing how fortunate they are to live in Taiwan. Living in a peaceful and harmonious society is truly a blessing.

We have been to Azerbaijan, Chechnya, Afghanistan and Ethiopia, where people suffered from the aftermath of war. Wars have destroyed families and lives. The severity of damage is shocking. Such manmade disasters are most worrisome. The decisions made by a few result in the suffering of multitudes. Reflecting on human life,
there are many disturbing occurrences.

In the technologically advanced metropolis, we live with abundance we live with abundance. Everything is convenient, like living in heaven. Yet even in this heaven-like setting, there are hidden dangers. The Buddha taught us that when heavenly beings exhaust their blessings, they immediately fall into the Three Evil Paths. Using up their blessings in enjoyment, once karma arises, they will fall once karma arises, they will fall. This is also a type of danger.

Thus, the Buddha told us to not cultivate heavenly blessings. We need to cultivate both blessings and wisdom to the point that we have the wisdom to know where we will be born in our next life. In this life, we can’t even predict how tomorrow will be. So the possibility of knowing if we can be liberated in the next life is even more bleak.

We’ve been to prosperous countries that are like the heavens. We’ve also been to places with extreme poverty, such as one place in the mountains of a small desolate Indonesian island. The Indonesian Tzu Chi volunteers delivered food there by helicopters. They discovered that the locals do not wear clothes. They are not civilized and still live a primitive lifestyle. Each person, regardless of gender, is completely naked. Seeing how they live, one feels much sympathy.

“What do they do in the winter?” I asked curiously. The volunteers replied, “They have long summers. Winter there is equivalent to our autumn.”
“Autumn nights can be chilly, what do they do?”
He said, “They are all hunters. They eat the animals’ flesh, apply a thick coat of animal fat on their bodies and roll in the sand to make thick layer of sand and fat to fight off the cold.”

Everyone, this may sound unfathomable to us. It is like living thousands of years in the past. But this is real. These people are occupying the same space and breathing the same air as you and I. Think about it, when they die, will they be reborn in the same place? Not necessarily. And those of us in Taiwan, will we be born here again? Not necessarily. After this life, there is still karmic force, which is beyond our control. So in this sense, we are all bound. We need to make good use of this very moment? Otherwise, a single thought of greed, whether desire for sexual or romantic affection, food, clothing, housing, etc., even if it’s a small indulgence or daily necessity that becomes excessive, it will still bind us, to say nothing of how business or career binds us. They are all “greed”.

Everyone, we practice to become liberated. Whether we are monastic or not, to gain liberation, we can’t wait till our responsibilities lesson before we practice. We can’t wait to seek liberation in the next life. That’s impossible. Now we know, we should seize the moment. If we cannot quell our afflictions in this life, we will be burdened by them and live beyond our control. Then liberation in our next life will be absolutely impossible.

Desires make one’s life unspeakably miserable. After attaining that realization, one should seize the moment and practice diligently. One who is unbound by desire can be liberated.

So we must mind ourselves in living among people, with worldly affairs. We should use material objects in moderation, have just enough to get by. We need to let go of everything else, so as not to be bound by greed.

The Bond of Greed is truly suffering beyond words. There are Four Bonds. We’ve only discussed one-greed. Greed can bind our body and mind to the 3 Evil Paths, 6 Destinies and 4 Forms of Birth. This is beyond our control. So while we are still clear, we should always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110801《法譬如水》四縛
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: