Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29097
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見    靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見  Empty周二 8月 30, 2011 6:55 pm

月亮 在 周二 8月 30, 2011 10:43 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見    靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見  Empty周二 8月 30, 2011 8:17 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
人生無常!什麼時候叫做人生?身體健康時,這個身體能和外面接觸,有了感想、有了造作、有了對待等等,這個時候叫做人生。
這種人有快樂的人生、有苦難的人生,所以人生就是在生活中。所以我們學佛,要去瞭解人生,這個生活如何過?生活不離開我們的見解。
見解大概有五種見,叫做「五見」:
五見又名五惡見
是障礙成就佛道的
五種思想觀念
五見:
身見、邊見、邪見
見取見、戒禁取見

五見,另外一個名稱叫做惡見,五種不好的見解。這五種不好的見解,在我們的生活中,若現行出來,那就是苦果了,就是惡。所以我們現在要先來注意這五種見解。
第一、「身見」,身體。生活離開了身體,就沒有什麼可以叫做生活了。
以前的人有句話說,人生之大患,因為有這個身體。
吾所以有大患者
為吾有身
《老子道德經》
有了這個身體,我們就會覺得,這是我愛的、這是我不愛的、這我歡喜的、這我不歡喜。我感受到這件事,我很快樂;我感受到那件事,我很痛苦。這就是因為這個我們有身體,除了感受之外,再加上四大不調時,病痛,光是小小一個感冒,流鼻水、咳嗽等等,就感覺這麼麻煩,何況真的有什麼病痛上身,都是痛苦。無論是頭痛、肚痛、腳痛,這都是身體的感受。所以這個身見,不離開「五蘊」,色、受、想、行、識。
因為有了這個身體,所以我們會執著身的見解,我們身體的見解。所以有了這個身、有色,所以我們會起很多煩惱分別。
就像紐奧良的災難,看看,卡崔那颶風侵襲紐澳良,一個這麼富有的國家,禁不起颶風,竟然摧毀掉,不知道有多少、多少人。幾十萬人在幾十年間,在那裡所建設的事業、家園,被一陣風摧毀了,毀在一旦。
這幾十萬人,受災的災民,有很多不同的故事。這些故事都是出於色,有形的家園、最愛的物質,甚至最親愛的家人,都在這陣颶風中,被摧毀掉了。很多人流離失所,也還有很多人,家人被拆散,這都離不開這個身。
有了這個身體,所以我會感覺到,我擁有很多很多的東西,受了這場災難,被摧毀掉。我的心很痛苦,我失去了一切,我毀掉了幾十年的努力、血汗。我,很多的我、我、我。我,因為有這個身體,隨著外面境界的色、物質或者是人,這中間,我們就有很多、很多的苦。
執著於五蘊
色、受、想、行、識
認為假合之為實有
生起諸多煩惱痛苦
謂之「身見」

第二種叫做「邊見」,邊見就是執著一邊。有時候,有的人是執著常,有的人是執著斷。執斷執常都不對。
有的人,執斷的人就是說:「做好事有什麼?我既然來做人了,盡我所欲。什麼叫做因果?看不到!所以盡我所欲。」這樣的人就容易做了很多、很多不畏因果、不去想後果會變成怎麼樣,就是現在我高興就對了。我高興要做的,盡我所欲。這就叫做執斷的人,他不知道,在我們人生的因緣果報。
無論是什麼樣的宗教,不論是基督教、天主教,或是道教,都說還有天堂!有天堂、有地獄。做好的人上天堂去,信我的人、守我的規戒的人,會上天堂;不信我的人,不守規戒的人,要往地獄下去。
起碼其他的宗教,不論是天主、基督,或是道教、伊斯蘭教,都有一個因果觀念。我們若有正常的因果觀念,有正見,自然就不會做壞事。
所以,宗教就是希望人人,有一個人生正常的宗旨,正確的教育,所以執斷是不對的。一定要有一個因果觀念。我們常常一句話說:「萬般帶不去,唯有業隨身。」這個業就是種子,你造作的是什麼樣的因?什麼樣的種子?離開了這個地方,另外內心,什麼樣的緣再成就種子,又再發芽抽枝,同樣就是現行得果,這是我們不能抹煞掉的事實,所以我們不能執斷。
其實我們這一生中,還有未來生,不是這生中就沒有未來生;就像今天,還有明天,今天你對人好,能得到人家對我們的讚嘆;今天你做好事、說好話,給人很好印象的結果,這也是叫做因果。
你要在人的心目中建立一個信念,是你平時說話、行為,能照所這而行、合一,這就是你的因,在人的結果,在人的感受,這就是一個果,能令人信任。
所以因緣果報絕對是有。在我們的日常生活,動作一切,都有因、有緣、有果、有報,所以我們不能執斷。
更不能執常。有的人覺得:「我有錢、我富有、我是人、我長得這麼莊嚴。我這輩子這樣,我下輩子也這樣。生生做人,世世享福,生生都是這樣的身態。」這樣也不對。
佛陀的教育,我們有五道。有天道、人道、畜生道、餓鬼道、地獄道。當然我們平常說,六道輪迴,其中有一道,叫做阿修羅道。阿修羅道是遍布在五道裡面,這就是我們平時,脾氣沒修好,性常常很暴躁,常常愛發脾氣,就算你造了很多福,你願意布施、你願意做好事,但是脾氣不改,老是一直愛發脾氣。布施給人就說話大聲,好像不可一世。這種人,哪怕你造了很多福,將來生在天堂,還是阿修羅。
阿修羅在天堂,就是常常發脾氣、常常吵架,常常打架。天堂也有這樣的事情發生,有天福,但是沒有天德。雖然你有布施的因,享受天堂,這是福,叫做福報,但是缺德。
我們常常說,福德和福報兩種。福德,你有福又有修養,這叫做福德。你若光有福,但是脾氣很壞,沒修養,這叫做福報。
福報指的是外在
讚歎所擁有的物質
福德則 內外兼具
有福報又有修養

所以我們常常說:「你很有福報、很有福報。」這種「很有福報」只是在讚嘆你有物質、你很有錢、你很享受,你的孩子很好等等,這樣而已。還是缺德。
所以德,我們應該修福修德,如此自然生在天堂。他的身心都能享受。但是享受只是時間長而已,因為天堂壽長、時間長,我們人間的五十年,是四天王天的一天;人間一百年,是忉利天的一天。所以忉利天人的壽命長,所以說起來,在天堂是壽長、享受多。
但是我們若是又存著壞脾氣,天的修羅一樣很痛苦!
人間也有修羅,你看一天到晚在打架惹事,這叫做人間修羅。看看,人間有戰爭,不該戰的一直要戰,這種也就是修羅,人間修羅。
在畜生道有修羅嗎?有!畜生道也有修羅!你看,有的狗、雞,我們看得到的,你看,牠們常常在打架。有一種雞叫做「鬥雞」,也是這樣。無論是動物、蟲類、獸類等等,裡面都有修羅,就是比較愛去觸犯他人、去打架、吵架。
有的時候,你看,一隻蟲很善良,另外一隻蟲很霸道,一直來動牠、一直要咬牠。牠就一直讓。也有這樣的!真的,這種眾生世界,真的有修養,也有很沒有修養的。
所以在佛陀的《本生經》裡面,他在五道中,他都去過了。為了度眾生,現身形在六道中。
他也曾經到地獄道,看到地獄的眾生,他和地獄道受苦的人,同樣生活在那裡。看到老人很老了,肌瘦,肌肉都乾掉了,身體乾得像柴,但是很可憐,看到他在拖一輛,火很旺、燒紅的車。在拖著那輛車,那種苦不堪言。就是這位,同樣在地獄中受苦的人,這個老人,願意替這位老人拖車。
獄卒看到了,他就對他說:「你自己的業、自己的罪都還未了,你為什麼再去找別人的業來擔、來拖?」
他就說:「我的業,我的罪,我甘願受。但是我不忍心,不忍心那個老人在受苦難。所以我願意替他拖。」
獄卒一支棍子拿起來,就對著他打下去。就離開地獄道。所以佛陀就說,那位代替老人拖車,那個人就是我,釋迦牟尼佛。被獄卒打死之後,因為發起慈心的因緣,
地獄道他去過,還有鹿王經、孔雀經,裡面無不都是佛陀過去的前生,在五道裡面,有善,能修行,有惡。
這些惡,也不一定在動物、畜生道,人道的惡,比畜生道的惡還惡。我們現在看到的,比比皆是,吃肉啃骨,不論是什麼樣形類的動物,他都殺。像是這樣的人,就是撥無因果,這些都是執常。
做人,「我現在做一做,反正我歡喜,我做一做,能夠享受。能夠享受這一世,我來世幾十年後還是這樣。」幾十年後是否能像現在這樣好過日子?也很難說!
所以我們不能執斷、也不能執常。所以邊見也是一種惡見。
偏於一邊不信因果
執取常、斷二見
謂之「邊見」

我們既然是修行,我們有了身體,對外面的境界,不論是人、事、物,時時就是讓我們心中有感受,會引起我們的見解判斷。是對或是不對,我們要很小心。
有這個身體存在,自然就會緣著這麼多的境界,色、受、想、行、識都包含在其中,在五見裡面,日常就是不離開這些事情。
所以,諸位,修行,我們要用非常細膩微細的心來看境界。我們要時時警惕自己,我們的生活中,到底要用什麼心?來分析我們的境界,所以大家要時時多用心啊!
回頂端 向下
在線
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見    靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見  Empty周日 9月 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Five Views (五見)

Life is impermanent. When is it called “life”? When our body is healthy; when we have contact with the outside world; when we have thoughts actions, and mutual interactions; these moments are called “life.”

In life, there is both happiness and suffering. Life is experienced through daily living. In learning Buddhism, we must learn to understand the meaning of life and how to live. Our life is inseparable from our views. There are five types of views. They are called the Five Views.

The Five views are also called the Five Evil Views and they prevent us from attaining Buddhahood. The Five Views: The View of Self, Extreme view, Perverse View, Stubborn View, View of Deviant Precepts.

The Five Views, also called the Five Evil Views, are types of negative views. When they appear in our daily life, bitter fruition or evil follows. So now let us discuss these five types of views. First is View of Self. It is the attachment to the body. Without a body, there is no life.

There is an old saying, “The Body is our biggest liability in life.” Since we have a body, we have feelings. I love this and hate that I like this and dislike that. This makes me really happy. That makes me really sad. These feelings all come from having a body. In addition to senses and feelings, when the Four Elements are out of balance, we will get sick. A mild flu, a runny nose, a cough, etc., all make us feel bad, while other illnesses can bring even more pain. Headaches, stomachaches, and foot pains are all sensations of our body.

The View of Self is inseparable from the Five Aggregates: from, sensation, perception, action, consciousness. We cling to the View of Self because of this body. When we have a body, which has form, it creates afflictions and discrimination.

Take the disaster in New Orleans as an example. New Orleans was hit by Hurricane Katrina. Although it is part of such a wealthy nation, it could not withstand the hurricane, which destroyed businesses and homes built over decades by hundreds of thousands of people. Everything was destroyed by the power of wind. There were hundreds of thousands of victims. Each of them has a different story related to form, things that are tangible. The victims’ homes, precious possessions, and even family members were lost because of the hurricane. All of these losses have to do with the body.

Because we have a body, we feel, “I have a lot of possessions.” And when they are destroyed, we say, “my heart aches, for I have lost everything. I have lost decades of hard work.” There is a lot of “I’, ”me”, and “mine”. Because of this body, we are subject to the influence of external forms, objects of people, from which we suffer immensely.

When we are attached to the Five Aggregated-form, sensation, perception, action, consciousness- and see the physical body as real, afflictions and sufferings arise. This is called the View of Self.

The second view is Extreme View. Extreme View is being attached to one side. Some adhere to Eternalism, others to Nihilism. Holding either view is incorrect. Those adhering to Nihilism say, “Why do good? Being born human, I can do whatever I want. What’s cause and effect? I don’t see it. So I can do whatever I want.” These types of people easily do wrong, not believing in cause and effect. They never think or care about consequences. “As long as I am happy, I can do whatever I want to do.” This is adhering to Nihilism.

They do not know that cause and effect exist. Protestantism, Catholicism, Islam and Taoism, each alludes to heaven and hell. People who do good, go to heaven. People who believe and follow he doctrine go to heaven. Those who have no faith and disobey the rules end up in hell. These religions subscribe to the concept of cause and effect. With the right view of cause and effect, we will not do evil.

The aim of religion is to educate everyone about life and life’s purpose. Thus, adhering to Nihilism is incorrect. We must believe in cause and effect. We often say, “Nothing follows us after death except karma.” Karma is a seed. When we create a cause, we have planted a seed. Even when we leave this place, the seed is still in our minds. In another place, another condition will allow the seed to sprout again. Therefore, we reap what we sow. This is a fact that we cannot obliterate. So do not adhere to Nihilism.

Within our present life, there exists a future life. The future life coexists with the present life. For example, after today, there is a tomorrow. When we treat others well today, others speak well of us later. When we do good and speak kind words, we leave a very good impression on others. This is also cause and effect.

To establish trustworthiness, our actions should correspond with our words. When we do this, we create a cause. It causes others to trust us, and that is the effect. So, cause and effect definitely exist. In our daily life, every action has a cause, condition, effect and retribution. Therefore we cannot adhere to Nihilism.

Also, do not adhere to Eternalism. Some people think that “I am rich. I am a human and good-looking. My next life will be the same. I will be reborn as human again to enjoy the same blessings, life after life.” This is not right either. The Buddha spoke of the Five Realms; Heaven, Human, Animal, Hunger Ghost, and Hell. We often talk about the 6 Realms of Reincarnation. Among these is one called the Asura Realm.

The Asura Realm exists within the Five Realms. Asuras are those who have bad temperaments, are always irritable and often lose their temper. Even if they have created a lot of good karma, are giving and do good deeds, if they cannot change their bad temper, and are arrogant and rude when doing charity work, then no matter how much good karma they have, even if they are reborn in the Heaven Realm, they are still Asuras.

The Asuras in heaven are always getting angry. They often quarrel and fight. Such things happen in heaven as well. They possess heavenly bliss bur lack virtue. When one does good deeds and is rewarded in heaven it is called Worldly Blessings, but it lacks virtue. We often talk about Worldly Blessings and Virtuous Blessings. When one has both blessings and inner cultivation, it is called Virtuous Blessings. If one has blessings but is ill- tempered it is called Worldly Blessings.

Worldly Blessings refer to something external, such as our good surroundings and wealth. Virtuous Blessings encompass not only external blessings, but also inner cultivation.

When we say, “You have a lot of blessings, these “blessings” refer to tangible conditions, such as being wealthy, living in a good environment, and having wonderful children. But virtue is still lacking. So we must cultivate both blessings and virtues. Then we will be born in Heaven to enjoy heavenly bliss physically and mentally. But this enjoyment only lasts for a short while. Lifespans and time itself are longer in heaven. 50 years in the human Realm is one day in the Heavens of the Four Deva-Kings. 100 years in the Human Realm is just one day in the Trayastrimsas Heaven. Beings there have long life spans. So heaven is a place of longevity and pleasure. So heaven is a place of longevity and pleasure. But with bad tempers, Asuras, though in heaven, still suffer from afflictions. There are also Asuras in the human world.

Those who constantly fight and get into trouble are called Asuras of Human Realm. They continually fight with each other. These people are Asuras in human form. Are there Asuras in the Animal Realm? Yes, there are. As we can see, some dogs or chickens are always fighting, such as gamecocks. Whether animals, insects or others, there are always Asuras among them. They like to offend, argue and fight with others. Sometimes we see a gentle bug being bullied by an aggressive one with pushing and biting.

One backs off while the other keeps pushing. In the world of sentient beings, there are beings that are well-cultivated, and others who are not. The Jakata Sutras tell stories of the Buddha's previous incarnations in the Five Realms. To save sentient beings, the Buddha appeared in all Six Realms.

He has been born in Hell. He lived in Hell just like the other people that were suffering there. He saw a very old man whose muscles had withered. The poor old man's body was as dry as firewood and he was dragging a cart flaring with burning flames; he was enduring unspeakable hardship. As a man also suffering in Hell, the Buddha began to pull the cart for the old man. The guard told him, "Your own negative karma has not been exhausted, why assume others' karma?" He answered, "I am willing to accept my own karmic retribution. But I cannot bear to see the old man suffer. So I am willing to pull the cart for him."

The guard picked up a stick and hit him. This caused the man to leave the Hell Realm. The Buddha continued, "The man who wanted to help pull the cart was me." So, Shakyamuni Buddha had been to Hell. The Deer King Sutra and the Peacock Sutra also speak of the Buddha's past lives. In the Five Realms, some are good and engage in spiritual practice, and some are evil. They are not necessarily in the Animal Realm.
Evil in the Human Realm is more wicked than in the Animal Realm. For example, there are those who kill and eat all types of animals. They deny the law of cause and effect. This is adhering to the concept of Eternalism. "Born as human, I like how I live now. I enjoy this life. And in the coming decades, my life will stay the same." In a few decades, will we still be in human form? It is hard to say. Even so, can we still live a good life now? It is also hard to say. So we cannot adhere to Nihilism or Eternalism.
Thus, Extreme View is also a type of evil view.

Adhering to the extreme view of Eternalism or Nihilism, and denying the laws of cause and effect is called Extreme View.

Since we are practicing and have a body, when we interact with the external world, whether it be with people or things, we will always have feelings. They cause us to view and judge things as right or wrong. Therefore, we must be very careful. As long as our body exists, we will continue to be subject to various conditions, which involve the 5 Aggregates and the 5 Views. They are all part of our daily life.

Everyone, we must use a very careful mind to view the external world. We must always be vigilant in using the right mindset to examine our conditions and daily living. So please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
在線

靜思晨語--20110830《法譬如水》五見
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: