Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 28901
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)    靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)  Empty周三 9月 21, 2011 5:36 am

【證嚴上人開示】
十住行:
發心住、治地住、修行住
生貴住、具足方便住
正心住、不退住
童真住、法王子住、灌頂住

昨天我們說過了,十住行的第三,那就是「修行住」。
我們心裡要常常記得,我們是修行者。修行者我們的心是明明覺覺,一點都不能糊塗。對著外面的境界,不論你從哪一個地方經過,什麼境界經過你的心,那是一明覺。不只是知道,應該是「智」也才能夠明瞭。
所以,我們若有這分修行的心,自然我們遍修諸行,就沒有其他來障礙我們,所障礙都是自障礙,不是他障礙。所以大家要提高警覺。
修行者的心
應保持明覺清淨
境界現前不被障礙
若有障礙也是自障礙
要時時提高警覺

我們若是有這分修行的心,那麼自然第四「生貴住」。
佛陀是我們慧命中的貴人,成長我們的慧命。佛陀所教育的道理,要時時在我們的身、心合一、身體力行,這就是佛心。所以我們要時時有這分,感恩佛就是我們生命中的貴人,我們也要期待,我們要做人生命當中的貴人。
苦難中的人,只要有一分愛,這分真誠的愛去陪伴他,就能讓他生命中有希望。所以我們上求佛道,佛就是我們慧命的貴人;下化眾生,我們就是為芸芸苦難的眾生,我們去為他付出,設種種方便去度化他。這是我們的本分事。
時時感恩佛陀
是成就我們慧命的貴人
為苦難眾生付出
設種種方便度化眾生
是學佛者的本分事

第五是「方便具足住」,我們必定要自利利他,方便具足,這樣叫做方便具足住。日常的生活,不離開人、不離開事、不離開一切的物質。只要你跟人相處,難免都會有各人的見解不同。不同的見解、不同的習氣,我們想要這麼做,但是其他的人認為這樣行不通。
你應該用什麼方法,走一條行得通的路?第一、我們的心要寬,只要對方說的是走得通的路,而且是不偏差的路,我們要摒除自己的成見,我們也要著他走,接受對方所提出的方法。這就是要先打開心門,接受別人對我們的引導。
或者是對方提出這種方法,我們再三考慮,好像是行不通,或是容易偏差,容易錯。我們就要用第二種方法----耐心,以耐心來同事度。我們和他一起做的當中,慢慢去誘引他,從偏差的道路,不傷感情誘引到決定的位置,這也是叫做智慧。
與人有不同見解時
首先要把心放寬
摒除成見
接受別人的引導
若發現方法有偏差
應以耐心來同事度
導引到正確的方向
這也是一種智慧

不管你是去配合別人,這要有包容心才能配合別人;我們要引導他走入正確的方向,我們要用智慧心、用善解,這樣才能將一個人從錯誤的方向改正。你如果沒和他在一起,沒和他同事,就無法利他。所以自利是結好緣;利他就是度人。所以自利利他,這叫做方便具足。
再來,第六就是「正心住」。心正,這是修行者不可缺少的,因為我們要超凡入聖,不是那麼容易,除非你的信心堅定;除非你的慧心堅固;除非你的定力足夠;除非你的正心能住著,如此自然我們能「心念同佛」,所以我們這個「正心住」很重要。
住就是定在那裡,叫做住。你的心若能定於正確不偏差,這樣我們的心念同佛,和佛相同,佛心己心,「唯得其正」。我們若是真能,佛的心就是我們的心,我們的心就是佛的心,只有一個字,「正」,你要心正。心正就是不讓它偏差的人生,心就會正。
唯有信心堅定
慧心堅強
定力足夠
正心常住
才能心念同佛

所以,各位,這個正字很重要,是一條道路、康莊的道路。所以我們要顧好這念心,不要讓心偏差。
其實我們真的心要修到正,這不困難,凡夫可以修得到。在我們慈濟的人間菩薩當中,確實很多。其中一位我們大家都認識他,這位叫做李宗吉居士,大家都稱呼他李爺爺。為什麼大家對他尊重的心,那麼尊重?
第一他做人正,從小一直到人生的終點,他尚未入慈濟之前,他就是一位很孝順的人,這也是我在很多人中,所看到很稀有的一位大孝子。
還記得他來精舍,和我第一次見面時,他談起他的母親,還是淚漣漣。以為才剛是母親過世時,不是,已經好多年了。談起了他的母親,還是淚漣漣。
說起他小時候的經過。甚至自開始讀小學以前,父親就往生了,他的叔叔、伯伯也先後過世,家庭生活,就是母親要承擔起來,上學談何容易?貧窮的生活百事哀,不容易。所以看到母親承擔那麼大,他有一年想去註冊,媽媽跟他說:「我很辛苦,你還要繼續下去嗎?自己知道母親很辛苦,沒有辦法繼續註冊,所以他把他的書,拿去門口全燒掉了,就這樣決心去做童工。
做童工他很努力、很老實,老闆看到他這個孩子這麼忠厚,要試探他,所以有時把錢四處放,打掃時撿到錢。都會拿去給他的老闆。這位老闆覺得這個孩子很老實,可以栽培他,這就是忠實,也算很忠心。
後來,大陸混亂,他開始離開大陸來到臺灣。當然,這個經過很坎坷,不論是童工、做船員等等,真的很辛苦,人云:認真打拼。皇天不負苦心人,他有那分孝、有那分忠、有那分實、有那分義,所以不論他的困難,在哪裡發生,他都可以這樣度過,甚至受人人肯定、相信和敬愛。
終於有一點基礎,趕緊把母親接過來,在身邊孝順。母親實在是很幸福,有好的兒子、好的媳婦、好的孫子,奉養到人生自然的法則,母親往生了,他在母親的墳邊守孝,在墳邊,在那裡陪伴母親好幾個月。
同時他就把住所搬到陽明山,離母親的墓地不太遠,每天早上、每天早上都去掃墓,去向母親祭拜。
十幾年後,有一回我去,帶我去看他住的地方,很希望我能去看看他母親的墓地。去了,看到他母親的墓地很乾淨。他對我說:「我每天早上都來這裡,清一清、掃一掃、拜一拜。」
「現在還是嗎?」
「是啊!」
「怎麼不僱人來掃?」
「自己來,總是不一樣的心,來看看母親。」這已經是母親過世那麼多年了,還是一樣。所以這種恆心、孝心、愛心。更難得的,他的事業正發達時,船一艘一艘一直買。一直到越南事變,很多難民在海面上,沒得吃、缺水、缺糧。所以他對他的船員說:「你們願意嗎?願意把這些糧食、米糧、糖,載到越南去救濟嗎?」
大家願意,好,願意的人要去,他就去設法,幫這些願意去的人都投保險,將來萬一有事,就能安頓他們的家庭。所以他做這個動作,整艘船的糧食送去救濟。然後那些人,大家很感恩,咬破手指頭寫了一面國旗,讓整面國旗都是咬破手指頭簽名感恩。
這也是我的遺憾之一。後來他發展事業那間房子,後來捐給慈濟。為了要捐給慈濟,把這些東西都搬出去,在匆忙中,把這面國旗不知道放到哪裡去了。等到我想要向他要這面國旗,全都是用血寫的,但是他也找得很懊惱,這也是我覺得對他的一個虧欠。
但是人生就是這樣一直走來,跟著師父做慈濟,一心一志。他的財產分四等分,其中一份就是捐給慈濟。甚至工地,不論是大林在蓋、花蓮要蓋等等,他就是和人參與建築委員。雖然他對建築不很內行,但是他就是跟著人走。甚至在大林跌斷了腿,打好石膏還是一樣再走。
一直到那一年,他有一次心肌梗塞,就開始交代,交代說:「假使有萬一的事情,我要回去花蓮,在師父的身邊。父母給我的是生命,師父給我的是慧命。生命有盡、慧命無窮!」用這樣來交代他們。
甚至跟他的子孫說:「我此生的心願,就是有生之年力行佛心師志。這一生所有的生命力量,絕對要在佛心師志,而且這個願是生生世世!」但是那回心肌梗塞清得很成功,三年後,他往生,那年已經七十六歲了。
兒子很孝順,如他的願,把他載回來,將他的身體捐作大體老師,完成了他的心願。之後,把骨灰灑在大海中,多灑脫啊!事業有成,一輩子大孝、大愛,他的行為就是那麼忠、那麼實、那麼正,而且後半段的人生,從六十歲開始,一直就是體貼師父的心,實行師父的志,是一位非常忠厚的長者。
所以這位長者,我的弟子,他就是心正。他在人世間做事,事事成功,就是方便,他可以用開闊的心去配合別人,用愛心、耐心去包容人,可以守志在這分的孝和愛,而且很正的心。這就是人間菩薩。
我們修行,雖然是凡夫的生活中,像這樣難道做不到嗎?應該是做得到,只要一念心正!
各位,我們要時時多用心。用在我們這念正心、正道,不要有分毫偏差這念心。大家要多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)    靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)  Empty周三 9月 21, 2011 5:38 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)    靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)  Empty周四 8月 08, 2013 10:21 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Six Practices: Ten Abiding Conducts (Part 3) (六行~十住行三)

The Six Practices:
The Practice of Ten Abiding Conducts: Spiritual Resolve, Control of Mind, Practice, Noble Birth, Perfect Skillful Means, Right Mind, No-retreat Childlike Innocence, Dharma-prince, Anointment.

Yesterday we mentioned that the third of Ten Abiding Conducts is Abiding Practice. We should remind ourselves often that we are practitioners. The mind of a practitioner is clear and aware. There can be no trace of a muddled mind. In facing the world, no matter which place we pass through, or what state passes through our minds, we maintain a clear awareness. More than knowing, it is “wisdom” that allows us to be clear-minded.

With this mind of practice, we will not encounter any external obstacles. The only obstacles come from within, they do not come from outside. So we should be vigilant about this.

The mind of a spiritual practitioner should always remind clear and pure. No external conditions can obstruct us. Even if there are obstacles, they are from within. We should constantly be vigilant.

If we possess this mindset of practice, we will be able to Abide in Noble Birth. Buddha is the benefactor of our Wisdom-life, enabling the growth of our Wisdom-life. We should internalize the Buddha’s teachings and put them into practice. This is the Buddha-mind.

We should feel this sense of gratitude, for Buddha is a benefactor of our lives. We also hope to be a benefactor in other people’s lives. To help those suffering, we only need love. Companionship and sincere love will help give rise to hope. So we pursue the Buddha-path because Buddha is the benefactor of our Wisdom-life. We also help suffering beings by devoting ourselves to finding different ways to deliver them. This is our core responsibility.

Constantly be grateful to the Buddha, the benefactor who helped us complete our Wisdom-life. The basic duty of Buddhist practitioners is to dedicate service to benefit sentient beings and transform them by various Skillful Means.

The fifth is Abiding in Perfect Skillful Means. We should help ourselves and help others using Perfect Skillful Means. This is being replete with Perfect Skillful Means. Daily life is inseparable from people, affairs, and all physical material. When we interact with people, it is inevitable that we encounter people with different opinions and habits. We want to do things one way, but other people might feel differently.

What method should we use to walk viable path? First, we must open our minds. As long as the other person is suggesting a viable and proper way, we ought to let go of our bias and go with his way, by accepting his solution. We should open our hearts and accept other people’s guidance. If the other person’s suggestion does not appear to be viable, or is prone to problems, then we should use the second method-patience. Use patience to work together, and transform him.

As we collaborate with him, we can gradually lead him from the deviated path to the right path, without hard feelings. This is also wisdom.

When our view is different from the other person’s we need to first open our minds and let go of our view, remaining receptive to others’ guidance. If we realize that the other person’s way is not viable, we should practice patience and work with the person so that we can guide him in the right direction. This is the practice of wisdom.

We need tolerance to be able to collaborate with others. When we guide others toward the right direction, we should use wisdom and empathy. Only in this way can we help someone who is heading the wrong way. If we do not work together with him, we will not be able to help him. Help yourself by making friends, benefit others by transforming them. This practice of helping ourselves and others is Abiding in Perfect Skillful Means.

Next is Abiding in Right Mind. A practitioner must not lack a correct mind. To transcend the ordinary and enter sainthood is not easy, unless we have solid confidence, a strong Wisdom-mind, sufficient Samadhi, and an abiding Right Mind. Then, our minds will be the same as Buddha’s.

Thus Abiding in Right Mind is very important. “Abiding” means to dwell and reside. If we abide in the correct mind, our thoughts will be the same as the Buddha’s. If we take the Buddha’s mind as our own mind, “our minds will be righteous and proper.” Then the Buddha’s mind and our mind will be one. The important word is righteousness. Having a correct mind is about living life without deviating from the right path.

Only with strong faith and determination, can we remain unwavering in wisdom and Samadhi. When we always have Right Mindfulness, our thoughts will be like those of the Buddha.

So everyone, righteousness is very important. It is a path, a broad path. We should take good care of our minds, and not let them deviate. Actually, to correct our minds through practice is not difficult. Ordinary people can accomplish this. There are many living Bodhisattvas in Tzu Chi. There was one whom you all know. His name was Lee Zong-ji. Everyone called him Grandpa Lee.

Why did everyone respect him so much? First, he was a righteous person his whole life. Even before he joined Tzu Chi, he was a very filial person. Among the many people that I have observed, it is rare to find such a filial person. I still remember when he visited the Jing Si Abode he mentioned his mother and tears came to his eyes. I thought that his mother had just passed away, but no, it had been several years already. When he talked about his mother, he still tears in his eyes.

He told me about his childhood. Before he started elementary school, his father passed away. His uncles also passed away one after another. Providing for the family became his mother’s responsibility. Paying for school was very difficult. Life in poverty was full of sorrow and hardship. His mother had such a heavy burden that one year, when it was time to register for school, his mother asked him, “I’m having a very hard time. Do you still want to continue with school?”

He knew that his mother had trouble paying for his school. So he collected and burned all of his books, and decided to work as a child laborer. As a child laborer, he was very hardworking and honest. Seeing how upright and earnest he was, his boss wanted to test him. So the boss left money everywhere on purpose. When he found money while sweeping, he would always give it to his boss. This boss felt that this honest child could be developed, and began to train him. This is loyalty as well as honesty.

Later, chaos ensured in mainland China. He left the mainland for Taiwan. Of course, this experience was very tough. Being a child laborer, a ship crewmember, etc., was very toilsome. There is a saying: heaven will not neglect those who are earnest and diligent. He had a sense of filial piety, loyalty, honesty and chivalry. So regardless of where his problems occurred, he was able to pull through and even gain affirmation, trust, and respect from others. He accumulated enough of a foundation and promptly brought his mother over so that he could care for her. His mother was very blessed. She had a good son, a good daughter-in-law and good grandchildren. They took care of her until she passed away of natural causes.

As a practice of filial piety, he stayed by his mother’s tomb to accompany her for several months. He also moved his home to Yang Ming Shan, which was not far from the tomb. Every morning he would go sweep the tomb and pray to his mother.

More than ten years later, I went to visit him. He brought me to where he lived, and hoped that I could go see his mother’s tomb. We went and I saw that the tomb was very clean. He said, “Every morning I come here to tidy up, sweep the grounds, and pray.”
“Even now?”
“Yes.”
"Why don't you hire someone to do it?"
"Doing so myself is different. I want to come see mother."
His mother had passed away many years ago, yet he still had the same perseverance, filial piety, and love. Moreover, when his business was booming, and his fleet was expanding ship by ship, there was political unrest in Vietnam, and many refugees went to sea without food and water.

So he asked his ship crews whether they would help ship food supplies to the Vietnamese refugees. Everyone was willing.
So for those who were going, he first found ways to buy insurance policies so that should something happen, their families would be cared for. Then he sent an entire ship with food supplies to provide relief. Those refugees were so full of gratitude that they bit their fingers and used the blood to sign their names on an entire flag. This flag remains one of my regrets.

After his business grew, he donated that office building to Tzu Chi.
To vacate the space, many things were moved out in a hurry, and this flag was misplaced. When I asked him about the flag, which was signed in blood, he was very upset because he could not find it. I regret this and feel like I owe him something. But this is how he lived his life.
He followed me in doing Tzu Chi’s work with one heart, one mission.

He divided his estate into four parts, one of which was donated to Tzu Chi. He was engaged in building the Tzu Chi hospitals in Dalin and Hualien as a construction commissioner. Even though his expertise was not in construction, he was actively involved. Even after he broke his leg at the Dalin site, he marched forward after putting on a cast.

He remained active, until one year he suffered a myocardial infarction and had to undergo surgery. He began putting his affairs in order, saying, "Should something happen to me, I want to return to Hualien to be with the Master. My parents gave me life and the Master gave me Wisdom-life. Life is finite. Wisdom-life is infinite." This was what he told them.

He even told his children and grandchildren, "My biggest wish is to uphold Buddha's heart and the Master's vows while I am still alive. I will devote my whole life to doing so. And I vow to do this life after life." At that time, the surgery was very successful. But three years later, he passed away. He was already 76 years old. His son is very filial. His son brought him back to be a Silent Mentor for the anatomy class, according to his wishes. His ashes were then scattered over the sea. How carefree! He was successful in his career, and filial and benevolent his whole life. His actions were so loyal, honest, and righteous.

In the second half of his life, starting at age 60, he was close to my heart and mind, and put my vows into practice. He was a very kind and sincere elder. This elder, my disciple, was proper in mindset. Whatever he did was successful. He possessed Skillful Means. With an open mind, he collaborated with others. He used kindness and patience to tolerate others. He held on to his vows of filial piety and love. His heart was very righteous. He was a living Bodhisattva.

Although we are ordinary people, aren't we also able to accomplish this through our practice? We should be able to, as long as our thoughts are right. Everyone, we must be more mindful so that on our path of Right Thought and Right Mind, we do not deviate even slightly. Everyone, please always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20110920《法譬如水》六行~十住行(三)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: