Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行    靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行  Empty周一 10月 17, 2011 11:41 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行    靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行  Empty周二 10月 18, 2011 1:09 am

【證嚴上人開示】
聽聞佛法
心行有所覺悟
回歸無明尚未生起時
那念清淨的心
叫做回向
六行:
1 十信行 2 十住行
3 十行行 4 十回向行
5 十地行 6 等覺行

我們在前面說過的「十行行」,十行行是在「十住行」的後面。十住行之前,完全都是向內自修,讓我們可以知善與惡,要如何讓我們改惡從善,清除我們內心的垢穢,這都是在十住行之前所教我們的。
接下來,的十行行,就是說我們善念住心,我們還要再身體力行。這都是前面說過的。我們既然知道去惡行善,我們從內心善念已經安住了;我們也知道身要進趣的方向,所以我們現在還要再堅定,往前直行。十行,再來十回向。
「以大悲心救護一切眾生,故名十回向。」剛才說過了,回歸我們自己心靈的本性,佛心、眾生心是同樣的,所以佛是憫念眾生苦!我們既然能步步向前,要到佛的境界去,當然就是一樣要有佛心;不忍眾生苦,所以要有大悲的心。
前面的住行,就是「出俗心多」,就是如何安住我們的心,離俗向道,這是在十住行的時候,讓我們知道什麼是惡的習氣?我們要去除;什麼是善的?我們要安住。這就是讓我們能出俗?不要隨俗、隨波逐浪,我們能夠脫離這種污染、俗氣,那種五欲熏心我們能棄離,那時就是開始出俗。
十住和十行這兩種方法,就是要讓我們出俗。
再來就是開始「出俗心多,大悲心小」,在十住、十行還不能,讓你覺得做善真的要去做,但是心還不是很堅固,還不充足,所以我們現在要加強,要體會「你去付出是你的本事事」!既然是本分事,就還要再加強。
所以十住出俗,十行就是培養悲心,但是還不夠,所以我們現在還要再進步,「此則濟以悲願」,我們現在開始要建立大悲的願!
「十住行」:善念住心
讓我們離俗向道
「十行行」:知曉身行進趣的方向
培養悲心
「十回向行」:堅定自我真如本性
諸惡莫作、眾善奉行
建立大悲的願

大悲的願,是不是要你離開人群呢?剛才所說「出俗」,是我們的心脫俗,人還是在人群中!所以說:「此則濟以悲願」,我們的內心要發出這分的悲願,要「處俗利生」,我們處於人群中,但是要利益群生。
「回此善行,向彼萬類」,我們把這個心,應該是叫做「回小向大」,把我們本來都是小我私情,現在要加強,把小我擴大,叫做回小向大,這樣就是「向彼萬類」。
不是我做了一點善事,「我做了一些善事,都是要利益我自己。」不是!過去也和大家說過,福報和福德不同,福報就是你做善,做善有善報,這叫做善報。若只是造福,欠缺那分智慧,只是在「小」,為自我利益的福,這樣不夠,這樣的善行不是永恆的。
所以我們現在學佛,就是要把自己的福報回轉向大,大到什麼程度?「彼萬類」,不只是愛我自己,不只是愛人,是愛普天下所有一切眾生。這叫做「回向」!
真正的回向
是回歸清淨無染本性
將修行益己的心
擴大為利濟天下蒼生

所以我們大家,若是能明白這個道理,我們所走的路就是「菩提道、大直道」。菩提的路是一條很大、很直、康莊的大路。所以佛陀來人間,就是處處都在教育我們。
比如佛有一個時期,向他的弟子說法:
在過去古時代,有一對孤兒寡婦,就是一個單親的媽媽,這個媽媽以身教帶著這個孩子,時時都到古佛的寺院去禮佛、去聽法,一直所追求的就是古賢孝行。
所以這個孩子,七、八歲的孩子,他就是很精,很精進,心就是很誠,所以精誠就是他最慕的,那種心不假,以善向前精進,日日追求教法,哪怕是晚上也是這樣。
但是,不幸他們所住的地方,就是國王所領導的,這個國王無道,而且貪財重色、薄賢賤民,非常暴虐。搜刮這些民眾所有的利益,所以民眾生活的非常非常困苦,所以很多人敢怒不敢言,非常的貧困。
這個國王自己也這麼想:「世間也是無常的!我過去做了這麼多不好的事情,我如果死了以後,將來是不是會墮入地獄呢?我如果墮地獄,我應該要再收更多的錢,金、銀,一切的財寶。到了我最後的時候,我就要去巴結閻羅王。閻羅王才能讓我重罪輕受!」所以他加強了要如何,對民眾搜刮更多東西?。所以這些民眾苦得也很怕了,大家都想盡辦法,後來這位童子,有一天就跟他的母親說:「媽媽,是不是…!記得曾經聽媽媽說過,父親去世前,我們有讓他咬了一塊金子在口裡。我是不是可以把棺材掀開,把父親咬著的金子拿出來?」母親就問「是要做什麼呢?」這些孩子就說:「我把這個東西,拿去獻給國王。」
母親知道孩子的智慧,她沒有詢問是什麼原因,她就答應她的孩子說:「你看,你就去做吧!」所以這個孩子,就趕緊去挖開填墓,打開棺材,把父親嘴裡所含的金子拿出來,趕快拿去獻給國王。
國王看到了就問:「你怎麼會有這個東西?這是從哪裡來的?」他就說:「這是我的父親過世時,讓他咬一塊金子,就是要去賄賂,就是要去把結閻羅王。我知道那時有這件事,現在國王很需要,我就把我父親的棺材打開,把這個東西拿出來獻給你。」
國王就問他:「你父親過世多久了?」
童子說:「八、九年了。」
「你把他的金子拿起來,他對閻羅王能交代嗎?」
童子所回答的就是:
為善福追
造惡禍隨
禍之與福猶影響焉
《六度集經》

意思就是我們人為善,福就是追著善走;做惡的人,禍也會隨著他身走。禍和福這兩樣就像影子和聲音一般的意思,影子隨著身走;聲隨著那麼東西的相擊、相撞,或是發出聲音說的話。
所以「走身以避影,豈可獲乎?」
請問國王:「我為了要避開這個影子,我的身體一直跑、一直跑,要避離這個影子,這樣可能嗎?」
國王就說:「當然是沒辦法。無論你走到哪裡去,影子就一直隨著你到哪裡。或是撫摸大地,東西撞到大地,再用手去撫摸大地,這樣就不會出聲音嗎?那也不可能。」
對,童子就說:「一樣的道理,我們的身體是四大和合起來,地水火風這四大若不調和,很多病就產生了;到最後,命終四大就離開了。若是不調、不合,四大各離,生命就結束了。」
「靈逝變化。」四大就是若離開,靈魂就脫離出去了。靈魂脫離出去,身體就污穢、醜陋、骯髒。這個靈魂就是隨著他的罪業,在三途或是在五道中,靈魂脫體,隨著五道或是三途變化,為善者在天道,化生在天道;為惡者就是墮落地獄,在三途苦難。
這些什麼人都無法左右我們。閻羅王是隨業判斷,無法用什麼去巴結他,或是賄賂他,這是不可能的事情。所以既然是這樣,你又何必造做這麼多的惡,令全國的人民苦不堪言?
「國王!你今日身為國王,就是因為你前世曾布施,有這個福,所以得到今生為王。你應該要懂得珍惜,要延續過去的布施,使人民能夠生活富有,你才會有福。現在你身為國王,若能再以慈潤澤民眾,若能如此,你的福還是能繼續延續下去,來生有福,再用你的智慧,以慈、以慧來教導眾生,所有的人民都能心向善法,如此,將來你福慧具足,能有無限無量的福報。」
國王聽了之後,覺得這是真理,我怎麼過去都沒有想到?我過去為什麼那麼愚癡?所以他非常懺悔。尤其是大懺悔,他開啟國庫,將人民被他收進來的錢,又全部還給他們;而且獻不出金錢,他就施以重刑、關入牢獄的人,全都釋放出去。開始就是以法施民,用智慧、善法施予他的民眾。
佛陀跟他的弟子說到這裡,就說:「大家知道嗎?當時的那位童子,就是現在的我!我在過去生中,就是不論在什麼地方、年齡老幼,就是什麼樣的國王,什麼樣的形態,我就是現身在那裡。」
所以我們學佛也是這樣,佛陀不論在什麼樣的國家、什麼樣的形態,他就是在裡面去做度化。
所以我們剛才說過:「我們要在一切的人群中,去利益眾生。」不是教我們要離群,這樣才是出俗,不是!我們能離俗,就是我們的心離開那個俗,句俗的人貪欲、煩惱滿心,我們要用脫俗的心情,來處在人群中,來利益人群,這叫做「回小向大」!
度化眾生
我們要「處俗」
用「脫俗」的心
處在人群中、利益人群
這就叫「回小向大」

常常聽著師父跟你們說:用出世的精神,去做入世的志業。」這也是叫做處眾利群,心能脫俗,但是人要在人群中去付出,這樣才能叫做「回小向大」!
各位,我們要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行    靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行  Empty周日 10月 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Six Practices: Ten Dedications [Overview] (六行~十回向行)

Earlier we discussed the Practice of Ten Actions, which follows the Practice of Ten Abiding Conducts. Everything before that was about self-cultivation, letting us distinguish between good and evil. Before the Practice of the Ten Abiding Conducts, we learned how to turn from evil, toward good, and how to cleanse the defilements in our minds.

The Practice of the Ten Actions taught us how to maintain good thoughts and put them into practice. We spoke of this earlier. Since we already know to quit evil and do good, goodness abides in our minds and we know where to direct our actions. We must be diligent and progress with the Practice of the Ten Actions.

Next we will discuss the Ten Dedications “Using compassion to save all sentient beings is named the Ten Dedications.” I have said we must return to our Buddha-nature. The minds of Buddha & sentient beings are the same. The Buddha felt sympathy for all beings’ suffering. So if we want to advance toward Buddhahood, we must have a Buddha-mind and feel for suffering sentient beings. We must have great compassion.

The Practice of Ten Abiding Conducts is about “the mind leaving the mundane.” We must calm our minds, leave the mundane, and go toward the Way. When we practice the Ten Abiding Conducts, we learn to recognize and eliminate our bad habits and to hold fast to good habits. That is how we can leave the mundane. Do not be swept away by waves of mundane habits. We can escape these defilements or habits, and abandon the Five Desires. Then we can begin to leave the mundane. We practice the Ten Abiding Conducts and Ten Actions in order to leave the mundane.

Sometimes we see someone with a “great desire to leave the mundane, but very little compassion.” The Ten Abiding Conducts and the Ten Actions are not enough. If we feel that we must do good but our minds are not firm, then our will alone is not sufficient. So we must be stronger. Giving is a core duty and basic responsibility, so we must toughen our resolve. The Ten Abiding Conducts let us leave the mundane and the Ten Actions nature our compassion. But that is not enough, we must progress further, “to save others with a Vow of Compassion.” Now we begin to make a Vow of Great Compassion.

The Practice of the Ten Abiding Conducts allows goodness to abide in our minds so we can leave the mundane and go toward the Way. The Practice of the Ten Actions makes us aware of the tendencies of our actions and helps us cultivate a compassionate mind. The Practice of the Ten Dedications affirms the Tathagata-nature in ourselves. We must forego all evil, practice all good, and make a Vow of Great Compassion.

Does a Vow of Great Compassion call for us to leave society? We spoke of leaving the mundane, but that is just in our minds. We still live among other people. “To save others with a Vow of Compassion, live in the mundane to benefit all beings.” We must live among others but work to benefit them and “dedicate the merit of good deeds to all living beings.” This is Dedication of Merit from Small to Large. We used to think only of ourselves, but now we must expand our idea of self. This is Dedication of Merit from Small to Large.

And also “to all living beings.” We do not do good deeds solely for our own benefit. We spoke of the differences between blessed rewards and blessed virtues. Blessed rewards are rewards for doing good deeds. If we try to create blessings without wisdom, they are small, self-beneficial blessings. That is not enough. These types of good deeds cannot last forever.

So now we study Buddhism to dedicate our merits beyond that. To what extant? “To all living beings.” It is not just to love ourselves and other people, but to love all sentient beings. That is Dedication.

Genuine Dedication is about returning to our pure and undefiled innate nature. Expand the intention of practice from your own benefit to include all sentient beings.

If we can understand this reasoning, we will travel down a straight Bodhi-path. The Bodhi-path is very big, straight and broad. When the Buddha came to the world, wherever He went. He was always teaching.

The Buddha once told the following story to His disciples. In ancient times, there was a widow, a single mother with a small boy. She often took her son to the temple to pay respect to the Buddha and listen to the Dharma. Because they constantly pursued the ancient virtuous path, this child of seven or eight was very sharp, diligent and sincere.
He admired those qualities most because a mind that is true progresses diligently with benevolence. He pursed teachings every day and night, but unfortunately, they lived in a kingdom where the king was not a follower of the Way. He was greedy, lecherous, tyrannical, and mistreated the poor and the wise. He robbed his people of all their wealth, so the people lived in deep poverty. Many were angry with him but afraid to speak out. They were very poor.

The king himself thought, “This world is impermanent. I have done so many bad things in the past. So after I die, will I descend into Hell? If I’m going to Hell, I must collect more money. I need gold and silver treasures, so when I die. I can curry favor with Yama, the King of Hell. Then he will lighten my punishment.”

So how did he strengthen his efforts? By confiscating even more things from the people. His people suffered and were afraid of him. Everyone tried to think of some way out. Then one day, the little boy said to his mother, “Mother, I remember hearing you say that when father died, we put a piece of gold in his mouth. Can I open his coffin and take it out?”
His mother simply asked, “What for?”
He replied, “I will offer it to the king.”
By now, his mother knew he was wise, so she did not press him for a better reason. She told him, “Do what you think you should do.”
So he dug up his father’s grave. He opened the coffin, extracted the gold from his father’s mouth, and rushed to offer it to the king.

When the king saw it, he asked, “How did you get this? Where did it come from?”
The child said, “When my father died, we buried him with a piece of gold to bribe and curry favor with the King of Hell. I knew about it, so now that you really need it, I opened my father’s coffin and retrieved it for you.”
The king asked, “When did your father pass away?”
“Eight or nine years ago.”
“If you took his gold, how can he pay King Yama?”
The child responded by saying, “Good brings blessings, evil brings misfortunes. Misfortunes and blessings follow us like sounds and shadows.”

This means when we do good, blessings will follow. Those who do evil will be followed by misfortune. Misfortunes and blessings are like shadows and sounds. Shadows follow the body, and sounds follow struck objects or spoken words. “Can we move our body to avoid our shadow? If I keep running, can I run away from my shadow? Is that possible?”
The king said, “Of course not. Wherever you go, your shadow follows. Can you smother the sound of something that is falling to the ground? Will that stifle the sound? That is also impossible.”
“Correct.” the child said. By the same logic, our bodies are made up of the Four Elements, earth, water, fire and wind. If the Four Elements are not in harmony, many illnesses develop. At the end of our life, the Four Elements disperse. When there is no harmony or union, they disperse, and life is over.

“When the soul passes on, the body transforms.” When the Four elements depart, the soul departs. And when the soul leaves, the physical body becomes defiled, ugly and filthy. The soul follows karma to either the three Evil Destinies or the Five Realms. The soul id then reborn in one of those realms. Those who do good are reborn in the Heaven Realm. Those who do evil will descend into Hell and suffer in the three Destinies. This is something no one can alter. King Yama judges us based on karma. There is no way to curry favor with him or bride him. That is impossible. If this is true, why do you create so much evil? Why do cause your people to suffer?

Today, you are the king because you gave generously previous lives. You were blessed, so you are king in this life. You should cherish this and continue you past generosity. You will only be blessed if your people lead abundant lives. Now you are the king, so if you can treat your people with loving kindness, you will extend your blessings to your next life. Then, if you reach them wisdom and kindness, and turn their minds toward good practices, you will have both blessings and wisdom, as well as countless blessed rewards.”

After the king heard this he thought, “This is true. Why didn’t I think of this? Why was I so foolish?” So he was very regretful and deeply ashamed. He opened the Treasury and returned all the money he collected. He released those hr jailed and locked up for having no money, and began to rule with the Dharma, dispensing wisdom to his people.

The Buddha reached this point of the story and said, “Did you know? I was the child. I manifested and took many forms in the past, in many countries, and as people of all ages.” When we learn Buddhism, it is the same. The Buddha will work to transform people of all countries and of all appearances. As we said, we must work in the mundane world, in the midst of others, to benefit all sentient beings. Leaving the mundane does not mean avoiding people. No. It is our minds that must leave behind mundane desires and afflictions. We must live among people with a transcendent mind, and try to benefit them. This is Dedication of Merit from Small to Large.

To inspire and transform sentient beings, we must work in the mundane world with a transcendent mind. We must live among people to benefit them. This is Dedication of merit from Small to Large.

Everyone, you often hear me say to use a transcendent spirit to do wordly works. This is means living among and benefiting others. The mind can transcend the mundane, but we must work in society. Thus we Dedicate the Merit from Small to Large. Everyone, we should always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水).
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20111017《法譬如水》六行~十回向行
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: