Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五) Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五)   靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五) Empty周一 10月 24, 2011 2:13 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五)   靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五) Empty周一 10月 24, 2011 8:44 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們這一段時間,一直在說回向,所以我們天就是以十回向第五來分享。
我歡喜對你們說,你們要歡喜接受,要記住回向這兩個字的意義。回小向大,小就是凡夫的自私、自利、自我的心,我們要把它轉過來向大。回就回轉的意思,我們要向大,向大就是無私、無我相,能達到清淨、包容天下的大愛心,這就是諸佛的心境,也就是清淨的心境,這就是我們要回向的目的。
十回向行之五
一切世界 過恆沙佛
自性功德 重重無盡
名無盡功德藏回向

第五個方法就是「一切世界」,我們的心要回向到一切世界,這是什麼樣的世界呢?就是佛的世界。
這麼說:「過恆沙佛,自性功德,重重無盡,名無盡功德藏。」意思就是說,我們這個世界很遼闊、很大,我們的心境日日都悠遊在諸佛世界中。諸佛、恆沙佛;恆沙佛,是表示無量數,好像恆河沙那麼多,所以叫做恆沙佛。
「自性功德」,我們的心就是要內修,修什麼呢?自謙。
「內能自謙就是功;外能禮讓就是德。」意思就是我們的自性,真的要自我縮小,我們的行動要普遍在恆沙。
幾天前不是對大家說:「處群入眾?」我們的心要空無一物,沒有自已設定的自我形象,我們才能包容天下的眾生,所以我們必定要從我們的自性下功夫。所以我們內能自謙即是功;外能禮讓即是德。」
你對外面的人人,我們都起尊重心,人人我們都能和人融合、融會,若如此,就是「重重無盡」。這分德能庇蔭在,無量無數的眾生心中,這叫做重重無盡。
我們的功德能再去感化很多人,去度化很多人。我們的心,能去應眾生的心;我們的身,能夠度化眾生身。所以「身心相應芸芸無量眾生」,所以「名無盡功德藏。」
我們的心要回向在此,對自己的心是向佛,在我們的身應該要去感化很多眾生。所以有無量無數恆沙佛,當然也有無量無數的眾生。所以我們的心屬之諸佛,身行普遍在諸眾生。所以我們應該要時時發這念心:「內能自修,外能禮讓,行於我們的德。」
內能自修、外能禮讓
這分德能庇蔭眾生
我們應該時時發這念心
以此心應眾生心
以此身度化眾生身

接下來又為我們解釋:「無盡功德藏回向。」就是說:
前至一切處是世界
等一切佛是如來
所以剛才說的世界就是一切處,無量恆沙的諸佛世界。
如來就是「一切佛是如來」,恆沙諸佛。恆沙世界、恆沙諸佛,所以我們的心就是應在諸佛的世界中、應在諸佛的心中。應該還有一句:「諸佛清淨的心,就是我們清淨無量的心。」有這樣的意思。
然如來則一切世界之如來
釋迦佛,是不是真的都在娑婆世界?釋迦牟尼佛應該,雖然名稱是娑婆世界本師釋迦牟尼佛,但是釋迦牟尼佛,是應恆河沙無量無數諸佛世界,而來娑婆世界。所以釋迦佛也是無量恆沙諸佛其中之一,他應諸佛如來的心,而來到娑婆世界。
所以諸佛名為如來,真如來去,乘如是願而來娑婆世界,乘如是行而來應眾生世界。所以這段文字,我們應該用在和我們很接近的。
世界即一切如來之世界
世界、如來
涉入無礙

不論是什麼境界,諸佛,不論是在什麼世界,娑婆世界、西方世界、東方世界,總共十方的諸佛世界,融合在一起;其實散開是恆沙諸世界,合一就是一如世界。
所以我們若是可以將我們的心收攝在於一處,我們來自佛心,我們在芸芸眾生中,行住佛行。若能如此,這個世界的形態,我們就能很清楚。
若能將心收攝在一處
在芸芸眾生中
不離佛心、行住佛行
就能看清世界的形態
不離佛心、行住佛行
就能看清世界的形態

佛學、科學、哲學,這些都不能分開。科學愈發達,愈能印證佛學的真,佛法和眾生是如此的貼切。
美國的科學家,他們借用奈米的科學去研究,發現到細胞裡面有歌聲,會唱歌;細胞裡面會唱歌。可能大家會覺得說:「這怎麼有可能。」跟你們說:「有啊!有可能。」過去我不是說:「反觀觀自性,聽自己的聲音。」所以我看到這則科技的文章,我很高興,因為這可以證明,我不知道在幾年前就說過的:「大家反觀自性,好好去傾聽每個人內在的心聲。」
我們的心聲,我們的細胞也有它的聲音,真的是看到這項科技,來印證那個時候,這也是很歡喜的,這叫做法喜。
這種歡喜,發自自我內心的喜,可能我的細胞也一樣,在唱歌、在笑。這就是要我們人人要培養,培養我們的心,和什麼樣的境界會合,我們如果能常常把外面歡喜的境界,會入我們的內心裡,我們的內心會常常很快樂。
你難道不曾看過,有的人光是坐著也會微微的笑。
「你笑什麼呢?」
「我就是很歡喜、很快樂。就是一直要笑出來,很快樂!」
是啊!那就是我們裡面的細胞,正在快樂、歡喜,這已經發現了細胞聲音的科學,細胞裡面有聲音的科學。
所以我們要自我回向、自我觀察、自我調教,調教好我們身體內的每一個細胞,要把它教得乖乖的,要把它教得好好的,要發出的聲音,要發出快樂的聲音。若能這樣,我們就能到輕安自在的境界了。
細胞會唱歌
若能細心覺察自我調教
讓身體每一個細胞
發出快樂的聲音
就能到達輕安自在的境界

細胞能唱歌,有的細胞歌聲是低沈渾厚,就是用很虔誠的來說,每一個細胞裡面的聲音中,都還有東西。
我們如果聽人唱歌,你光是聽到那個聲音的韻律,就像在韻律中還有韻律;或是我們說話也一樣,有些人說話的聲音,自然就像在唱歌,韻律很好聽。所以有的人說:「你說話好像在唱歌,還真好聽。」這個形容是真正的形容,我們說話,真的聲音有韻律,所以那個聲音,說話像在唱歌。
有一回,有一位聲樂家他跟我說,他說:「其實我們寫歌的人,很喜歡聽人說話。」
我說:「是為什麼?」
他說:「有的人說話的韻律就是不同,從談話中能啟發出譜曲的靈感。」所以這也是證明,有些細胞的歌聲,裡面還是有另外的韻律。
但是有些細胞的歌聲,則是悲傷淒慘的聲音。這是科學家發現到細胞有兩種,一種是很有內容而且歡喜的聲音;有一種就是非常悲悽、非常苦的聲音。我相信這也應該是。
你看,有的人就是很樂觀,甚至很受教、很單純。教他、教育他,他會很歡喜、感恩接受,這種人他體內的細胞,一定很有內容,就是有韻律,很快樂、歡喜、感恩、愛,這些在細胞裡很充分。
有一則新聞,有一位父親因為肝硬化住院,醫師的診斷,肝沒有功能了。但是現在的科學、醫學,可以換肝。他有三個兒子,三個兒子向來就很感恩父親;那種的父子情,聽到醫師說需要換肝,三個兒子都爭著說:「用我的,用我的!」後來經過檢查,第二個兒子最適合,就把他的肝割一半下移植給父親。這種捐肝救父,實在是一個很美的故事,這叫做感恩。
小時候父親疼愛他,等到他長大了,父親有病痛,兒子能伺候他,盡心照顧他,這已經算是孝子。要開一個大刀,從自己的身上割出一部分,來救父親,能那麼願意,這是從生命中,所有的細胞都養育起來,所以他才會那麼甘願。那種孝順、感恩,內心也有這種細胞的養育。
所以我們如何才叫做修行?就是培養我們的心性。我們要好好培養我們的心性,要不然我們的心性假使放鬆去了,我們現在想要再收回來,粒粒的細胞都是感恩的細胞,粒粒的細胞能天天唱著快樂、歡喜、輕安的聲音,讓我們能歡喜,必定要經過一段時間的修養。
修行就是要培養心性
心性放鬆想收回就難了
要讓細胞充滿感恩
天天唱著快樂輕安的歌
必須經過一段時間的修養

有的人在生死關頭最能看出來。有時師父的弟子在這麼多地方,有時到了美國,每一個地方,在生死關鍵的時候,有時就會打電話回來:「師父,某某人,最後就是想要聽師父的聲音。」
我用電話和他說話,能聽出在電話那頭,他在生死關鍵中,心裡所發出來的聲音。若經過平常的訓練,他就能:「師父您放心,我記得,我知道,我會再來。」電話聽完後,我真的放心他會再來。
但是有時候聽到的:「師父,什麼人現在很辛苦。您是不是很他說個電話?」我想,電話中是不是聽得進去呢?聽到的就是悲鳴的聲音,那種悲悽、悲鳴、哀叫的聲音。
這在平時,是否把體內的細胞培養好?體內的細胞培養好,只要輕輕點他一下。「好,我知道。師父,不用擔心,我了解。好,我知道。」
這在生命的細胞中,是這麼簡單、這麼單純、這麼美,細胞的韻律就是那麼好聽。
若是平時心沒有照顧好,到了最後的人生,裡面的細胞,生命中的細胞是那麼悲哀,那麼悽厲。
人生實在很奧妙。希望大家用最單純的心,用最歡喜的心,我們要接受佛陀的教育。明天先到或是無常先到,不知道。人生無常!
今天聽到的,今天要趕緊受用。不只是今天受用,還要分分秒秒,日日、月月、年年、歲歲都不要離開這種歡喜細胞的韻律。
好吧!諸位,這當然也是要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五)   靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五) Empty周五 11月 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Six Practices: Ten Dedications Part 5(六行~十回向行五)

Lately, we have discussed Dedication of Merits. Today we will discuss the fifth of the Ten Dedications. I happily speak to you, so you should happily accept the teachings. Remember the meaning of dedication of merits, Dedicating Merits from Small to Large.

Small is being selfish, self-beneficial and self-centered. We need to turn it around. To turn it around means to turn back. We must turn to the large. So we must be unselfish, selfless and attain a pure, all-encompassing heart. This is the mindset of all Buddha, it is pure. This is the goal of our dedication.

Fifth of the Practice of Ten Dedications: Buddhas of all worlds are more numerous than the sands of the Ganges River. The merits of one’s nature are infinite. This is the Dedication of the inexhaustible treasury of merits.

The fifth practice is about “all worlds.” We should dedicate merits to all worlds. What kind of worlds are they? They are Buddhas’ worlds. “Buddhas are more numerous than sands of Ganges. The merits of one’s nature are infinite. This is Dedication of inexhaustible treasury of merits.” This means Buddhas’ worlds are vast and wide. Every day our minds wander among Buddhas’ worlds. There are an infinite number of Buddhas, likened to the number of sands in the Ganges. Thus, there are infinite Buddhas.

“The merits of one’s nature” follow from cultivating our minds. What do we cultivate in our minds? Humility. To be inwardly humble is a merit. To be outwardly courteous is a virtue. So we should truly be humble in nature, and our actions must be as numerous as the Ganges’ sands.

A few days ago, didn’t I say we should work among other people? Our minds must not be attached to anything. We must have no predetermined self-image so we can embrace all sentient beings in the world. To do so we must start working on our nature so we have the merit of humility and the virtue of courtesy. When we respect everyone we meet, then we can get along with anyone. If so, “the merits are infinite.” These merits can protect countless beings. Thus, we merits are infinite.

With our merits and virtue, we can reform and transform many people. Our minds can respond to the minds of sentient beings. Our bodies can transform their bodies. Thus we are fully responsive to the multitudes. So, “it is the inexhaustible treasury of merits.” We must dedicate our merits here. We should direct our minds to the Buddha. We should use our body to transform others. There are innumerable Buddhas as there are countless sentient beings. Our minds connect to all Buddhas and our actions affect all sentient beings. We must often make this vow to practice inner humility and external courtesy while acting virtuously.

Internally, cultivate the mind; externally, practice humility. This virtue can protect all beings. We should constantly make this vow: I respond to the minds of sentient beings with my mind and transform their bodies with my body.

Let me further explain the “Dedication of inexhaustible treasury of merits” that is, “Reaching all places of the universe, The Tathagata is equal to all Buddhas.” We said the universe is all places, including the countless infinite worlds of Buddhas. All Buddhas are Tathagatas. There are infinite Buddhas and innumerable worlds. Thus, our minds should reside in the worlds and the minds of all Buddhas.

There is one more phrase, “the pure minds of all Buddhas are our pure and infinite minds” and thus “Tathagata is the Tathagata of all the worlds.” Was Sakyamuni Buddha really in the Saha World? Although He is called Sakyamuni Buddha, the Fundamental Teacher of the Saha World, He came to the Saha World from the countless worlds of all Buddhas. Therefore, He is one of the infinite Buddhas. He responded to the minds of all Buddhas and came to the Saha World. So Buddhas area called Tathagata, or Thus-come. And thus He came and went.

Through such vows He came to the Saha World. Through such actions He responded to all beings. So, we should keep this passage very close to our hearts. Therefore, “The worlds are the worlds of all Tathagatas. The Tathagatas travel with no hindrances.” Regardless of circumstances, all Buddhas, whether they are in the Saha World, the Western, World, or the Eastern World, these Buddhas in all worlds can be merged into one.

Apart they are innumerable as Ganges’ sands. Together they are the World of One Nature. If we can focus our minds in one place, we can have the mind and actions of Buddha as we live among sentient beings. In doing so, we can see clearly the appearances of this world.

If we focus our minds in one place, then among sentient beings, we will have the mind and actions of Buddhas. In doing so, we can see clearly the appearances of the world.

Buddhism, science, and philosophy are inseparable. The more advanced science is, the more it proves the truth of Buddhism. Dharma is so pertinent for sentient beings. American scientists used nanoscience to discover melodies in cells. The cells can sing. You may think, “How is this possible?” Let me say, “It’s possible.” In the past I said, “Contemplate your nature.” Listen to your own voice. So, I was very glad to read this study because this proves what I said years ago. We should contemplate our innate nature and carefully listen to the voice in our minds. Our cells have their own voices, too. I was very happy when I saw that there is scientific proof. This is Dharma-joy.

Such joy comes from deep within my heart. Perhaps my cells are singing and laughing. This is the kind of mind we should cultivate in response to our environment. If we always bring joy from our environment into our minds, we will always feel happy.

Haven’t you seen people smile while sitting alone? “What are you smiling about?”
“I’m very joyous, happy, so I want to laugh. I’m so happy!” Indeed, it is because their cells are very happy and joyous. Science has discovered the sound in our cells. So we must dedicate merit to ourselves, examine ourselves, as well as educate ourselves and every cell in our body. We must teach them to be well-behaved and emit happy sounds. If we can do this, we will be peaceful and at ease.

Our cells can sing. If we can examine ourselves carefully and adjust and teach every cell in our bodies to emit a happy sound, we will be peaceful and at ease.

The cells can sing. Some sing in a deep, rich, and powerful voice. In terms of sincerity, it sounds like something exists within the sound of each cell. When we hear people sing, we seem to hear a rhythm within that rhythm it also exists in speech. Some people naturally speak as if they are singing. They have a good rhythm. So people say, “You speak as if you’re singing. That’s pretty.” It is an accurate description, when we talked, there is a rhythm to that sound. Thus we can speak as if we are singing.

On one occasion, a professional vocalist told me that “Songwriters like to hear others speak.” I asked, “Why?”
“The rhythm of people’s speech is quite unique. So conversations can inspire new compositions.”
So this also proves that there is a rhythm within the song of the cells. However, the songs of some cells are very sorrowful and heart-wrenching. Scientists have discovered two kinds of cells. One is filled with sounds of joy. The other is filled with mourning and pain. I believe this is true. Some people are naturally very optimistic. They are easily taught and are pure. They are very happy to learn and gratefully accept teachings. The cells of these people must be rich with rhythm, happiness, joy, gratitude and love.

There was a news report about a father hospitalized for cirrhosis of the liver. The doctor determined that his liver had failed. But with modern medical science, he could have a liver transplant. He had three sons. They had always been grateful to him and were very close to him. When they heard about his need for a liver, they all said, “Use mine! Use mine!” After testing for the best donor, it turned out that the second son was the ideal match. He gave half of his liver to his father. Donating a liver to save a father makes a truly wonderful story.

That is true gratitude. His father adored him as a child. When he grew up and his father fell ill, if he simply took great care of his father he would already have been considered filial. It was a major surgery and the doctor cut out a part of him to save his father. He was so willing because his father nurtured his every single cell. Such gratitude and filial piety are nurtured at a cellular level.

Thus, spiritual practice is about training our minds. We must cultivate our minds carefully. Otherwise, if our minds are lax, they become difficult to control. Let every cell be grateful and sing a joyous and peaceful song every day so we can be happy. This takes a lot practice.

Spiritual practice is about training the mind. When the mind is lax, it will be difficult to control. To let our sells be filled with gratitude and sing a happy and peaceful song every day takes a lot of practice.

This is most clearly seen at the moment of death. I have disciples who live in other places. When they are close to death, sometimes someone would call me, “So-and-so is close to death and wants to hear your voice.” When I talk to them over the phone I can hear the voice from their hearts as they face death. If they practice often, they say, “Please don’t worry, I remember. I know. l’ll be back.” After the conversation, I am confident they will return.

However, when someone tells me, “So-and-so is really suffering, can you speak to him?” I wonder if they will truly hear what I say. I hear whimpers and heart-wrenching cries. Have they consistently trained their cells well? If so, then I just need to give a gentle nudge. Then they say, “I know. Don’t worry about me. I understand what I need to do.” Their cells are simple, pure, and beautiful, and their rhythms are so pleasant. If we do not take good care of our minds, at the end of our life, every call will be very sad and desolate. Life is truly incredible.

Everyone, I hope you will receive the Buddha’s teachings with a pure and joyful heart. Nobody knows when life will end. Life is impermanent. Quickly apply the Dharma you hear today. And not just today, but every minute and second, every day and month, year and century. Do not depart from the joyful rhythm of your cells. Everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20111024《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(五)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: