Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)    靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)  Empty周六 10月 29, 2011 7:26 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)    靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)  Empty周日 10月 30, 2011 7:14 am

【證嚴上人開示】
境界很寧靜,周圍感覺起來,就是那麼靜寂清澄,早上在大家都還很好睡的時候,修行者已經爭取時間,分秒不空過,就是早上要先建立這分虔誠,而且心無污染,心與境,就是住於互相無障礙,這就是我們學佛中的過程。
學佛,調理我們的心非常重要。我們若是事事執有,時時都有掛礙。如何才能無掛礙?那就是要遠離顛倒妄想,我們的心就無有掛礙,無所縛著。
所以我們在十回向,一直和大家說,從凡夫事事掛礙、事事執著、凡事計較,那種無明煩惱的心境,我們要將之轉向大,大就是覺悟,就是回小向大、轉迷為覺。我們若能夠覺悟,世間有什麼好計較的呢?
雖然沒有什麼好計較,但是我們相信因果,如是因、如是果、如是報。因緣果報,這不論什麼宗教,都是共同的重點,所以我們不能撥無因果,說什麼都是空的,為什麼還要修行?真的,學佛要用真如去啟發出,我們這分人人本具的真如本性。
所以在十回向的過程中,不厭其煩、不斷向大家解釋,真如不離開我們日常的生活,這是一個心境!
今天雖然十回向已經進入第九。
十回向之九
諸法本空 心無縛著
於根塵中 得大解脫
名無縛無著解脫回向

這段文字,在前面已經跟大家解釋過了,我們的心境要無有縛著,不要被綁住,也不要受現前的境界所執著,執著也是很辛苦。執著自己的見解,好像什麼事情我想的才對,你們想的不對;我做的才對,你們做的都不對。自己對,別人不對,這樣就無法處眾入群,在人群中無法和睦。
所以不要受境界縛著,不要在人事中有執著。所以在根、塵,根,就是我們的六根,每個人的眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意,這六根就是在一個人身上。我們和塵,塵就是我們的環境,不論你處在什麼環境,只要我們不受縛著,自然就能身心解脫,處處都是很好的地方、人人都是我們尊重的對象。
根塵不受境界所縛
不在人事中執著
身心得到解脫
處處都是好地方
人人皆是敬重的對象

所以我們對人不計較,對環境不分別是好、是壞。在慈濟人的身上,已經能看到這種根塵得大解脫。
我們的三家醫院,同一天中不同的活動。在大林慈濟醫院,院長、醫師、各科室的主任,攜家帶眷,呼籲我們的同仁投入去做環保。那個境界也很美,平時在醫院,到處都很亮麗,回到自己的宿舍也很舒服,偏偏到了環保場去垃圾分類,去整理那些環保。這就是根塵融合,為了疼惜地球,知道環保的重要性。
在花蓮慈濟醫院,關山、玉里慈濟醫院,他們選擇那些貧民,平時我們在照顧的,或是病苦無法出來的,我們就到他家裏往診。除了往診以外,精神不好的,去輔導他如何生活?家裏非常、非常骯髒,院長、副院長、各科室主任、主治醫師等等,和我們的委員,有的人就去為他打掃屋內。非常骯髒,又破、又臭。有的人就幫他洗澡,教導他生活的方式,這也是讓人很感動。
休息的時間,周休二日,變成周修二日,兩天的時間拿來修行。
他們在慈誠委員培訓,和委員一樣有這種活動。關懷貧困,去往診、去打掃、去為他們洗澡,進入那種環境中,他們皆大歡喜,這叫做「根塵中得大解脫」。做了之後,問他們怎麼樣?很歡喜,下回不要忘了通知我。憑著一分的愛心,所以心無所著。
同時,我也聽到新店,那天我們動員了很多醫師,有醫師、有護士、有治療師、有復健師,還有我們的委員、慈誠,浩浩蕩蕩十多個人,去一個家庭。這個家庭就是老人病了;老人照顧老人,老夫老妻,就算病了,也無法送他到醫院去。
尤其是他有氣切,要如何搬移都很困難,何況他還需要復健。所以醫師、治療師、復健師,還有我們的社工員,慈誠、委員十多個人,為了貧困的兩老病苦無依,到他們的家庭去。除了看病、復健、治療之外,同樣也幫他們整理房子。看,這也叫做「根塵中得大解脫」,這叫做「無縛無著得解脫回向」。
這就是我們修行的心境,所以不是很深,就是那麼簡單,這就是要培養我們的愛心。
對人不計較
對環境不分別好壞
培養愛心在根塵中得大解脫
這叫做無縛無著得解脫回向
這也是我們修行的心境

在佛經中一樣,有一個時期,佛陀在給孤獨園。面對一群的修行者,比丘團體,就跟他們說這分愛的真誠,說在過去,有一個國家,有一位國王,這位國王名叫和默王。這位國王他很仁慈,他的國土就是以愛治國,在他的國土裡沒有什麼刑罰,就是完全教導民眾,如何學得仁義禮智,以仁德理家;要對父母、對子女,對人群、對社會等等或者是忠孝節義,這都是他治國的方法。
有一天,國王在巡視這個城市時,看到家家戶戶都很和樂,而且看到他的社會很富有,他心理很高興,尤其是年年五穀豐收。
這之間,有一個人看到國王,好像抱著非常慚愧的態度,彎下腰來,彎腰鞠躬來到國王面前,向國王說:「國王,我是一個罪人。」
國王就問:「你犯了什麼罪呢?」
他說:「我曾經犯過偷竊,就是偷拿別人的東西。」
國王就問:「你為什麼會偷別人的東西?」
他說:「因為我肚子餓,我家裏很窮,所以不得不去偷別人的東西。」
當時國王聽了就問他:「你偷東西,已經是過去的事了,為什麼現在來跟我說這件事?」他就說:「雖然這件事過去了,沒有被人抓到,沒有被人知道是我去偷東西,不過,這件事在我心裡,就像在牢獄中,我自己的心獄,所以我很不快樂。我今天在這裡剛好遇到國王,我應該要向國王坦白認罪,我曾經做過這件事。」
國王聽了之後,內心很慚愧,他說:「你實在是一位真正有誠,就是真誠,你的內心是這麼真、這麼誠,只是你的環境讓你這麼貧困,這是我的錯。所以他說,民之飢者,即我餓之;民之寒著,即我裸之。就是說我的國民有人挨餓,就像我自己在挨餓一樣;我的國民寒冷時,就像我沒有穿衣服一般。老實說我很羞愧,我再重新發誓,我想令吾國無貧者,我希望未來我的國家能更富有;我的國家可以沒有貧困的人。」
所以他就說:「民之苦樂在我而已。人民是要讓他快樂?還是讓他受苦難?其實這是我的責任!只是我的責任而己,我有責任使民眾無苦,人人都很富樂,這都是看我,所以我有不周到的地方,不知道我的國家,還有貧困飢餓的人。所以他再發這樣的願,他的國家要使之無貧困,所以他把這個責任,擔在自己的身上。
所以他就趕快看看到底國內還有人犯罪嗎?在監獄裡受苦嗎?或者有人像現在這位,如此真誠的人,犯了錯,自己的內心像監獄,自己關在心靈的監獄裡?他為這些有形的被禁閉的人,或者無形的,把罪疚放在自己心裡的人,他就發出了諭令大赦其國。無論是心靈的牢獄,或者是有形的牢獄,他都能發令大赦。
然後他開啟國庫,貧者布施,所以讓他的困難能脫離;飢寒的人給他飲食,就是肚子餓、冷,就給他飲食;若是沒衣服穿的,或是有病的,就給他醫療和醫藥。這是佛陀的教育,同樣在那個時代,這樣的事情提出來,對大家做一種教育題材。佛法不離人間法,人與人之間互相相處,就是要有那分真誠的愛。領導者如是,民眾,人與人之間,更不能缺乏。
佛法不離人間法
彼此之間相處
要有那分真誠的愛
領導者如是
人與人之間更不能缺乏

法,不是用說的,是去做出來的,真正去體會到的,才能真正得到法喜。人在人世間不離世間法,世間很複雜,我們的心靈若能跳脫,不受環境所束縛。只有一樣真誠智慧的愛,不論環境在哪個地方,他都是輕安自在。這叫做菩薩的世界、這叫做佛的淨土。
所以我們學佛者,要時時多用心啊!

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)    靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)  Empty周四 11月 10, 2011 6:01 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Six Practices: Ten Dedications Part 9(六行~十回向行九)

This environment is very peaceful. Our surroundings are so tranquil and clear. While everyone is still sleeping in the morning, practitioners do not waste a second. In the morning they first establish devotion and undefiled minds so both mind and environment can exist in harmony.

This is part of the process of learning Buddhism. In Buddhism, it is important to train the mind. If we are attached to everything, we will always have mental obstructions. How can we have no obstructions? We have to stay away from deluded perception. If we can do so, we can be free of mental obstructions; nothing will blind us. Discussing the Practice of Ten Dedications, I have continually said that ordinary people are worried, stubborn, and constantly talking issue. We must turn that ignorant and afflicted mindset toward the greater, toward enlightenment. We must Dedicate Merit from Small to Large, and transform delusion to awareness.

If we are aware, what is there to take issue with? There is nothing, but we still believe in cause and effect. As is the cause, so is the effect and retribution; this is the Law of Cause and Effect. All religions share common emphasis. So we cannot deny the Law of Cause and Effect. Some say, “Everything is empty, why practice?” When we learn Buddhism, we use True Suchness to bring out our innate True Nature. If teaching the Ten Dedications, I tirelessly explained that True Suchness is intertwined with our daily lives. This is a mindset.

Today we talk about the ninth of Ten Dedications. All things are inherently empty. Liberated minds are not bound by sense organs and objects. This is Unbound Unattached Liberated Dedication.

I have explained this passage before. Our minds must be unbound and free of attachments. We should not cling to our present condition. Clinging causes suffering. When we cling to our views, we think we are always right and others are wrong. What we do is right and what others do is wrong. I am right, you are wrong. Then we cannot get along with anyone or live harmoniously with others. So do not be bound by conditions or be attached to people and concerns.

Next are Roots and Dusts. Roots are our Six Sense Organs, eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body and mind. They are a part of us. Dusts are sense objects; our environment. No matter where we are, if we are not bound by conditions, our bodies and minds can be liberated. Then, everywhere is a good place, and everyone is deemed worthy of our respect.

When sense organs and objects are not bound by conditions, one is not attached to anything. When one’s body and mind are liberated, everywhere is a good place and everybody is deemed worthy of respect.

So we will not take issue with others or perceive our surroundings as good or bad. We have already seen this great liberation from Roots and Dusts in our volunteers. Our three hospitals held three different activities on the same day. At Da-lin Hospital, the superintendent, doctors, department chiefs and their families joined our staff to do recycling. This is a beautiful state of mind. The hospital is normally clean and bright, and their homes are also very comfortable, but they chose to sort garbage at the recycling center. Through the union of sense organs and objects, they cherish the Earth and know the importance of environmental protection. Staff from our Hualien, Guan-shan and Yu-li hospitals made house calls to poor patients and those too sick to leave their homes. Besides providing diagnoses, they taught those with mental problems to look after themselves. Their homes were very dirty. Our superintendent, asst. supt., department heads, medical staff and commissioners were there. Some cleaned the homes, which were dirty, run-down and smelly. Others bathed the people and taught them to care for themselves. It was very touching.

During their time of rest, their two days off became two days of practice. They used these two days for spiritual cultivation. These kind of activities are also part of the Faith Corps and Commissioner training. They cared for and treated the poor. They helped clean their homes and their bodies. Everyone was happy in that environment. It was “great liberation from sense organs and objects.” Afterwards, we asked them. How was it? “Very good. Don’t forget to notify me next time.” They have loving hearts, so they have no attachments.

I also heard that in Xindian, we mobilized many medical personnel one day. There were doctors, nurses, therapists, Commissioners and Faith Corps members. A group of over 10 people visited one family. The old husband was ill and his elderly wife took care of him. He could not get to the hospital. He had had a tracheotomy so it was difficult for him to move. He also needed rehabilitation. So the doctor therapists, social workers, Commissioners and Faith Corps members, over 10 people, visited them because they were poor and had no one to rely on. Bedsides doing a check-up and rehabilitation, they also cleaned their house. That was “great liberation from sense organs and objects” and was “Dedication of unbound unattached liberation.”

Our spiritual practice is not very abstract, it is quite simple: We must nurture our loving hearts. Do not take issue with others or discriminate between good and bad environments. With love, we will attain great liberation from sense organs and objects. This is unbound liberated Dedication and the mindset for our spiritual practice.

A Sutra tells a similar story. Once, the Buddha taught a group of practitioners and monks in the Garden of Jetavana. He told them about the sincerity of love. Once upon a time, there was a country with a king named King Mo. He was very benevolent and ruled with love. There were no punishments in his kingdom. He taught his people to use kindness, justice, courtesy and wisdom to manage their households. He taught them to interact with parents, children and their community using virtue, loyalty and piety. That was how he ruled his kingdom.

One day, he toured a city and saw that every family was happy and harmonious, and the city was wealthy. He was very pleased, especially with bountiful harvests every year. Then he saw someone approaching him in shame. The man bowed deeply to him and said, “Your majesty, I am a criminal.” The king asked, “What crime did you commit?” He said, “I’m a thief, I’ve stolen things.” The king then asked, “Why did you steal?” He said, “Because I was hungry and poor. I had to steal from other people.” After hearing this, the king asked, “You stole things in the past, but why are you telling me now?” He then said, “This was in the past, I didn’t get caught and no one knew I stole anything but it’s been on my mind. I feel like I’ve been in a jail of my own construction, so I’ve been unhappy. When I saw you today, I decided to admit my wrongs and past mistakes.”

After hearing this, the king felt ashamed. He said, “You are truly honest. You are so since and honest. It was your environment that made you poor, so it was my fault. Therefore he said “When my people are hungry, I’m hungry, too. When my people freeze, it’s as if I’m naked.” So when his people suffer from hunger, it’s as if he himself is starving. When his people are cold, it’s as if he is not wearing clothes. “To be honest, I am very ashamed. I renew my vow. I hope no one in my country will be poor. I want my country to be wealthier so that no one in the country will be poor.” Thus he said, “People’s happiness or suffering depends on me.” Would his people be happy or suffer? That was his sole responsibility. He was responsible for ensuring his people were happy and did not suffer. It all depended on him. Thus it was his fault that he did not know there were poor and starving people.

So he renewed his vow to ensure there would be no poverty in his country. He shouldered this responsibility and tried to find out if anyone was suffering in jail or if there was anyone like the honest man who had made a mistake and was in a jail of his own mind. He pardoned those actually in jail and those imprisoned by their own sense of shame. Whether they were in a spiritual or actual jail, he granted them pardon. He then opened his treasury to the poor to liberate them from their hardships. Food was given to the hungry and cold, clothes to the poor, and medical treatment and supplies were provided to the sick. This was what the Buddha taught in that era as an example.

Buddha-Dharma cannot be separated from the world. As we try to get along with each other, we need that sincere love. This applies to leaders as well. It is essential human relationships.

Buddha-Dharma cannot be separated from the world. Always treat each other with genuine love. Leaders should practice this and it is essential in human relationships.

We should not simply speak the Dharma, we must practice it. We must truly experience it to truly attain Dharma-joy. People in the world have to follow worldly Dharma. The world is complicated. If our minds can transcend it and not be bound by the environment, we can be peaceful and at ease as long as our love is sincere and wise. This is the Bodhisattvas-world and Buddha’s Pure Land. Thus as Buddhist practitioners, we should always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20111028《法譬如水》六行~十回向行(九)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: