Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)    靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)  Empty周二 11月 08, 2011 7:40 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)    靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)  Empty周二 11月 08, 2011 10:21 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
十地行:
歡喜地 離垢地
發光地 焰慧地
難勝地 現前地
遠行地 不動地
善慧地 法雲地

時間默默無聲無息,不斷地流逝過去,這個空間四大調和,平安度過,更要感恩在這個道場中,能人與人之間彼此和氣,十分互愛,這樣歡喜過日子,這都要很感恩!
人間條條事事都很困難,困難的事在哪裡?就是在人的心。多少人的心和事情過不去,很多事都很簡單,只是我們的心過不去。
所以常說一句:「難過、難過。」這就是難過不是時間難過,時間還是分秒不斷消逝;不是空間哪裡多麼難過,一切唯心!有心,就算路斷也很快鋪得平,只有人的心,情在分別,是我所愛的,我對他有的感情;有的是我所討厭的,我對他有一分很重的偏見,不喜歡、厭惡的情。所以在這種情見中,互相牽引、折磨,都是在心裡。
這就是我們的心,一直和人、和事過不去,所以佛陀教育我們,我們一定要從心修。心若修不過,行就行不通。
所以,修行、修行,修什麼?修我們的一念心,我們的心若能照顧好,若能把心結時時打開,沒有一樣行不通。
許多事都很簡單
只是心過不去而難過
修行就是修這念心
時時把心結打開
沒有行不通的

所以十地在第五,佛陀是這麼說的:「難勝地」。難,但是能勝過;光這個難字,有很難的事,但是我們能勝任,能去承擔、超越,這是不容易的。
所以:
十地行之五
謂由前焰慧爍破一切情見
其同異之相
皆不可得

這如果在凡夫實在是很困難,因為前面有一個第四地,叫做「焰慧地」,還要記得焰慧地再前面,就是「離垢地」。所以,垢就是污染。像一盞很亮的電燈,只要你用髒的東西,黑的東西,或是其他顏色的東西,在這盞燈上去染污了它,哪怕電燈的光度很亮,但是外面有彩色污染了它,光度就減弱了。
或是污染的東西顏色更重,整個都塗過,這樣就算它裡面原來有亮光,不過,也已經透不出來了,這叫做垢、染垢,也叫做污穢、髒污。
所以我們修行,第一個要下的功夫,就是要把這些髒污的東西、彩色的東西,我們要很有耐心仔細地擦,擦得顏色慢慢褪去,慢慢的光明就會隨著褪去的顏色而發光。所以一直等到色彩完全洗乾淨,那時就叫做焰慧地。
光明,智慧就是光明,清淨的光明就整個亮起來,就能夠「爍破一切」。
修行第一個要下的功夫
就是把染污的心擦拭乾淨
光明的智慧發亮
就能爍破一切情見

「一切情見」,這個情字很複雜,世間,人與人之間都有一分情,是什麼情?可愛的情嗎?厭惡的情嗎?討厭的情嗎?有很多種。情就像繩索一樣,不論你是什麼情,迷就糾纏下去了。若有了迷情,會纏得我們很辛苦;很多煩惱,就是因為情索綑住我們。
在人與人之間,開始時,那分情是那麼深、那麼愛,光是說一個家庭,親子的情。看看孩子小時候,父母對孩子,那分像心肝的一塊肉連接住,孩子有什麼形態,不論是頭燒耳熱,孩子感冒了、孩子肚子痛、孩子在哭、孩子在…等等,做父母的心,就隨著孩子的狀態起伏。
慢慢長大了,父母對孩子的情,還是一樣牽繫著,擔心孩子長大後的事業,擔心他的家庭等等,對父母而言,對孩子的情很牽絆。
若是孩子,對父母的情,是不是同樣是雙線道?親情會變成單線道,只是父母不斷、不斷掛念,但是孩子這條線,已經拖到別的地方去了。所以家庭就是這種無法平行的線,所以線有長短,線有直線,線有打結的的線,這種情有很多。
不過,人的情,最重要的就是單純,我們若能單純,就沒有這種多情索,困擾我們、綑綁我們。什麼時候的情最單純?
以前不是說過:「菩薩要有赤子之心,要有獅子的勇猛,要有駱駝的耐力。」所以這分赤子之心,對我們修行者很重要。
赤子之心比我們的心清淨多了,赤子的情見也是很單純。小時候就是黏著父母,他愛他的爸爸、愛著他的媽媽,生活無法離開父母,在父母的身邊覺得很有安全感。然後他慢慢長大了,讀書了,老師教的在孩子的心地;只要是好的老師,讓他種入一顆好的種子,這念好的種子,在他的心地,他就有一個好的境界。
有一個孩子,令我很感動,因為這個媽媽這麼說,她說,這個孩子很幸運,去上學都是遇到慈濟教聯會的老師,這些老師都用<靜思語>教學生。
有一天,他要回家時,走在路上,一輛計程車,兩個孩子走在一起,這輛計程車,不知為何撞上孩子,兩個孩子都受重傷。這兩個孩子是同學,在路上發生這個事故,都被人送去醫院急救。
我們這位培訓的委員,在培訓的這位委員她就分享說,她的孩子很嚴重,在醫院急救,醫師覺得要救回來的希望,很渺茫,不過,還是一樣搶救,盡心搶救了。就在加護病房裡,全身都插滿了管子。老師去看他,帶著師公的一張相片,放在這個孩子手裡;這個孩子一手放著師公的相片,一手是點滴,好幾瓶點滴在滴,昏迷不醒。
老師就在他耳邊說:「師公說的靜思語。」還是在他耳邊說好話、說好話。
媽媽也不斷去看他。七天後,孩子醒了,他就馬上對媽媽說:「媽媽,師公有來看我,他摸我的頭,說我會好起來。」
媽媽就跟他說:「你要趕緊好起來,你要加油!師公快要來台中了。如果來了,我會帶你去讓師公摸頭。」這是媽媽和孩子的約定。
這之間,另外一個的家長,就一直來找這個家長,商討如何控告。這個家長也覺得,孩子回來都會靜思語分享,她自己本身也已經加入慈濟了,還要告人嗎?她也是很掙扎。若是不告他,兩個孩子都那麼嚴重。所以她很掙扎。
有一天,計程車司機,來病房看這個孩子,因為這個孩子出來到普通病房了。出來,司機就去看他,面對這個孩子就說:「小朋友,你要原諒伯伯,伯伯不是故意的,你要原諒我。」
孩子的媽媽坐在旁邊都沒出聲,但是這個孩子就牽著司機的手,跟他說:「伯伯,我會原諒你,因為我們老師常對我們說:『原諒別人就是美化自己。』我不會要我媽媽告你!媽媽也會原諒你。」
一個九歲的孩子,能記得這句:「原諒別人就是美化自己。」多麼有智慧!所以媽媽坐在旁邊,聽了自己心裡也震了一下,又很感動。所以,因為這個孩子的心很開闊,這麼單純、這麼有愛,大人又何必去拉扯呢?何必呢?所以她也站起來,跟他說:「放心吧!只要我的孩子救得回來,這都是大家運氣不好。」所以讓那位司機先生安心。
她也知道他也是靠勞力工作的人,她也知道就是生活不好,才要出來開計程車。所以,她就決定不告他了,只要孩子能恢復。
所以這位媽媽接下去,又說了很多,孩子讀了<靜思語>,師公如何說?老師如何教?這位媽媽接受到孩子的教育。
原來媽媽的心也很暴躁,也很容易發脾氣,對家庭也是有很多不滿。就是因為這個孩子,很單純的心,而且那麼善良,親子互動中,能感化自己的媽媽。這個孩子一切情見都破除掉了,也能使他的媽媽,因為孩子這分單純的情,也能影響大人,如此複雜糾纏不清也能解開,也能夠將心比心。
自己的生活要上班,家庭才能生活,何況想到那個開車的人。如此,這麼簡單,情見「異同之相」,不就都改變過來了,哪有什麼不可得呢?
情見,如果不要太去計較,凡事都沒有什麼得與失,這就是諸佛的境界。所以童子心、赤子心,就是我們修行最清淨的心,如此簡單。
所以,難勝地並沒有什麼困難,你不去想困難,事事都能勝任,絕對做得到。勝就是做得到的意思。哪有什麼困難做不到呢?可以的!就算困難我都能解決,將異同的情見解開了,就沒有什麼不可能的事情。
無論多艱難的事
只要能破除一切情見
勇於勝任去承擔
就能超越困難

所以「諸佛境界無有能勝」。這就是一般人說:「我哪可能做得到?我們的孩子被人撞成這樣,那麼嚴重,要我原諒他,我哪能做得到?」能,做得到,只要你的心境打開,哪有做不到的?
所以佛心是大慈悲心,包容天下眾生,這麼開闊的心,沒有做不到的事情。所以各位,學佛就是一個情關,情關過得去,道道關卡都好過了。
所以請大家,修行就是要用在日常生活中,用在這麼簡單的,人對事之間而已。所以要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)    靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)  Empty周二 11月 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Six Practices: Ten Ground Part 5(六行~十地行五)

Time silently and endlessly passes by. We live in a space where the Four Elements are in balance. So we are able to live in peace. We should be grateful that in this place of cultivation, everyone works in harmony and mutual respect. We should be grateful to live each day joyously.

In this world, every task and matter seems difficult, but what makes it difficult? It is our mind. It is people who make things difficult. Many matters are actually simple, but our minds cannot let go of them. People often say “I’m having a difficult time.” It is not the time that is difficult. Time just continues to pass by the second. Nor is it the space that is difficult. It is the mind. Everything is created by the mind. With will power, even a broken road can be paved. But human minds discriminate based on sentiments.

One might say, “I have affection for loved ones. But towards those I detest, I feel strong prejudice and disgust.” This arises from views distorted by sentiments and leads to mental anguish. Our minds hold grudges against people or situations. So the Buddha taught us to discipline the mind, otherwise nothing can be achieved. When we speak of spiritual cultivation, what exactly are we cultivating? It is our mindset. If we take good care of the mind and untie all the knots we have created, then nothing poses a problem.

Many things are simple. It is our mind that cannot let go, which leads to suffering. Spiritual practice is about training the mind so that all knots are untied and nothing poses a problem.

The fifth stage of the Ten Grounds that the Buddha spoke of is the Stage of Utmost Difficulties. Although difficult, it is possible to overcome. “Difficult” describes challenging tasks. We can still take them on, bear them, and overcome them, but it is not easy. So when “the blazing wisdom destroys sentiments, there’s no appearance of sameness or difference.” Yet this is hard for ordinary people to achieve. The previous Stage is called the Stage of Blazing Wisdom. And before that is the Stage of Defilement-free.

Defilement is from pollution. It is like a very bright lamp covered with dirt, or draped buy dark colored fabrics, obscuring its light. Even if the lamp is high wattage, when it is covered by a dark colored fabric, then its light is diminished. If the color of the fabric is very dark, or if the entire lamp is enveloped, its brightness cannot be seen. This is how defilement, filth or contamination covers the mind. The first lesson in spiritual practice is about removing the darkness in our heart. We must patiently and carefully cleanse and wash away the darkness, then radiance slowly grows as the darkness fades. Once it is washed away completely, we will reach the Stage of Blazing Wisdom.

Radiance is wisdom. When wisdom shines through, it can “dispel all views distorted by sentiments. The first lesson in spiritual cultivation is about purifying the defiled mind so that the radiance of wisdom can shine through and dispel all views distorted by sentiments.

In “all views distorted by sentiments,” the word “sentiment” is very complicated. In this world, there are always sentiments between people. What type of sentiments? Love? Disgust? Dislike? There are many types of sentiment. Sentiment is like a rope. Regardless of the type of sentiment, when one becomes deluded by it, it entangles the person and creates much suffering. Many afflictions are caused by the entanglement of these sentiments. When people interact, their sentiments grow deeper. In a family, the love between parents and children is strong. When the child is still young, the parents treat their child like an extension of themselves. When the child goes through any situation, whether it is fever, or flu, stomach ache, crying, discomfort, etc., the parents’ emotions are at their mercy. As the child grows, the parents’ love for the child continues to bind them. They worry about the child’s future and family, etc. For the parents, the feeling toward the child is strong.

Is the child’s love for his parents the same? Parental love is usually one way. Parents continuously worry about their child, but the child’s attention is somewhere else. So in a family, the bonds of love are not equal. They can be strong or weak, straightforward or filled with knots. There are different types of sentiments, but it is important to keep it simple. If we can maintain simplicity in our love, there will not be so many complexities to bother and entangle us.

What is simple love? As mentioned previously, Bodhisattvas should have the heart of a child, the courage of a lion, and the endurance of a camel. Maintaining a pure heart is very important for practitioners. A child’s mind is more pure than an adult’s, and a child’s love is very simple. During childhood, one is attached to parents. The child loves his father and mother. He cannot live without them and only feels secure by their side. As the child grows up and attends school, he learns from his teachers. A good teacher plants good seeds in the child’s mind. With these seeds of good thoughts, the child will be in a good environment.

There is a boy who touched me greatly. His mother told me that her son was very lucky to have teachers who were members of the Tzu Chi Teachers’ Association. The teachers taught their students phrases from the Jing-Si Aphorisms. One day after school, as the child was walking home with a friend, a taxi cab ran them over.
Both children were seriously hurt and taken to the emergency room. The mother of the boy was a Tzu Chi commissioner trainee. Her child was severely hurt. The emergency room doctors informed her that the chances of saving him were very slim, yet they would do whatever they could to bring him back.

While still in the Intensive Care Unit, with his body connected to many medical devices, the boy was visited by his teacher. She brought a picture of me and placed it in the child’s hand. His other hand was connected to multiple intravenous drips, and he was still unconscious. The teacher whispered phrases of the Jing-Si Aphorisms in his ear. The mother also stayed with the child, and on the seventh day, he woke up and said to his mother, “Mom, the Master came to see me, He patted my head and said I’d get better.” His mother told him, “Then you should recover quickly because the Master will be coming to Taichung soon. When He arrives, I will take you to see Him.” This was the promise that she made to him.

In the meantime, the parents of the other injured child visited the mother several times to discuss how they should sue the cab driver. Since her son always shared the Jing-Si Aphorisms with her, and since she was also a Tzu Chi member, she wondered if she should even press charges? She was in a dilemma because the driver did, in fact, cause the two children to suffer gravely.

One day the cab driver went to the hospital to visit the boy after he was transferred out of the Intensive Care Unit. The driver said to him, “Son, please forgive me, I did not mean to hurt you. Please forgive me.” The mother sat close by and watched in silence. The boy held the driver’s hand and said, “I forgive you sir because our teacher taught us that ‘Forgiving others is beautifying oneself.’ I won’t have my mom sue you. My mother will also forgive you.”

This nine-year-old child remembered the phrase “Forgiving others is beautifying oneself.” He was indeed very wise. The mother was surprised and very touched by her son’s words. Because this child’s noble and pure heart was full of love, it was pointless to go through all the trouble of the lawsuit. So she stood up and said, “Don’t worry, as long as my son is alive, nothing else matters. The accident was just everyone’s bad luck.” The cab driver was more at ease. She knew that he was just trying to make a living, which is why he drove a cab. She decided not sue him as long as her child was recovering.

The mother told us that because her son read the Jing-Si Aphorisms and followed. The teachings of the Master and the teacher, she also benefited from her child’s learning. She used to have a bad temper, was easily agitated, and very discontent with her family. But because of her son’s pure heart and kindness, she was gradually transformed. The child had eliminated all views distorted by sentiment and transformed his mother. His pure and innocent love influenced the adults’ decision, and resolved their complicated situation. Thus, the mother learned to feel for others. She recognized that people have to work to support their families, including the cab driver. If it is this simple to change the “views of sameness and difference,” what is there that cannot be attained?

In regards to views distorted be sentiments, if one does not worry over gains and losses, one achieves the state of the Buddha. Thus, practitioners need to develop an innocent mind like the heart of a child. It is that easy. The Stage of Utmost Difficulties is not hard. If one does not think of the difficulties, anything is possible to undertake and achieve. To overcome means to be able, so what obstacles can we mot conquer? We can prevail over any difficulties. If we can until the view of sameness and difference, nothing is impossible.

No matter how difficult challenges may seem, if one dispels all view distorted by sentiments and is courageous in facing challenges, one can transcend all difficulties.

Thus, the state of the Buddha is unsurpassable.” Most people would say, “How could I possibly do the same? If my child was hit and hurt so badly, forgiving the culprit it something I couldn’t do.” Yet it is possible, if you open your heart, anything is possible. The mind of the Buddha is one of great compassion. It encompasses all living being in the world. With a vastly open mind, nothing is impossible to achieve.

So everyone, learning Buddhism is to pass the test of sentiments. If we can overcome this teat, all other obstacles are easy to pass. Thus, we should apply spiritual cultivation in our daily lives, and to our concerns and interactions with others. Therefore, we should always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20111108《法譬如水》六行~十地行 (五)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: