Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二) Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二)   靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二) Empty周二 12月 27, 2011 7:41 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二)   靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二) Empty周二 12月 27, 2011 7:42 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
凡夫有很多煩惱,不只是凡夫有煩惱,其實佛陀他也有「九惱」。
佛陀哪怕是成佛了,餘殃未盡,一樣要受報。所以在成佛的過程中,不論是大自然的環境、或是經過的人事、或是最基礎的生活等等,都是受盡很多困難。
所以這就是佛陀,第一個困擾他的煩惱,也是所碰到的不容易的事;所以這是他六年經過苦行中,很多人事物、生活上等等的困擾。
九惱之二:
孫陀利謗

第二個煩惱就是梵志女,叫做孫陀利,來毀謗佛陀和他的僧團。這是佛陀的煩惱、困擾,無中生有的事。
這應該要說到,佛陀在鹿野苑時,在那裡集眾修行,但是那時候印度,剛好是佛成佛不久,很多人都能接受佛陀的教育,所以不論是國王、大臣,或是社會的士、女,大家都很仰慕佛陀,所以皈依,接受佛教的人就多了。
但是就有其他宗教,因為在印度佛世時,那時的宗教很複雜,宗教複雜的社會,所以其他的異教徒心生嫉妒。
孫陀生惡謗
望得其敬事
無故誹謗尊
此是何因緣
《佛說興起行經》

其中這位梵志女,就是其中的宗教之一,這位梵志女她就是假稱懷孕,肚子綁著從前的瓜瓢,綁在身上,在城中到處去告訴大家,她說:「釋迦牟尼佛的弟子不清淨,佛,瞿曇他向外一直宣揚教法,來宣導他的教法是超越人間,是消滅煩惱,消滅愛欲。」,她說:「這是假的!我是最好的見證。」
「看!我臨盆在即,這是瞿曇僧團團體中的人,就是開始時對我那種的愛,現在他不理睬,所以我是被遺棄的。」
所以在那裡不斷到處做毀謗,整個城市的人,大家對佛陀的僧團起疑心了,開始議論紛紛。
那時國王聽到這個消息,就來到佛的地方,向佛陀責問:「是不是你的僧團,有人做了這樣的事?」佛陀默然不答,(國王)看看僧團,到底有沒有人有什麼動靜?僧團中大家看到佛陀不回答,僧團中的人也沒有回答。
忽然間聽到孫陀利的聲音,吵吵鬧鬧好像發瘋一般,從外面進來了。因為她發狂的那個形態,所以綁在肚子上的東西,繩子鬆脫掉了下來;在東西掉下來那時候,忽然間這個女人靜了下來,看看這個場面,大家默然安靜。
這位孫陀利,就在那裡發露懺悔,就說:「我感覺佛陀的教法如此普遍,所以心裡起了嫉妒,所以我來謗佛謗僧。」
那時國王看了之後,就問佛陀:「佛啊!您是不是早就知道,您的僧團是清淨的,所以您默然不辯解。」
佛陀在微笑中還是搖搖頭說:「因果可怕!因緣果報現前,這就是最煩惱的一項。」
所以國王就問:「佛啊!這到底是什麼樣的因緣果報?請佛陀為我們大家開示。」
佛陀就開始說了,過去過去無數劫前,很久以前,當時在婆羅奈城,有一位博戲人,就是游手好閒,名叫淨眼;那時有一位淫女,就是賣色情的女人,名叫鹿相。淨眼和鹿相認識,他起了不軌的心,所以就誘騙這位鹿相,和她同時坐車出城去了。
一輛車載了她,一直往偏僻的山區,在樹林中一個園子,在那裡兩個人共相歡樂,男女就在那裡就,做了不規則共相歡樂的事,但是在園中,有一位修行者,已經是證了辟支佛道行的人,他就是在修行的過程中,他也是要每天出外去乞食。
所以這位修行者,到城裡去乞食時,這兩位男女在那裡高興、歡樂,之後又是什麼事發生了,所以,這位淨眼殺了這位淫女,鹿相就被他殺了。
殺了人要怎麼辦呢?所以他很害怕,那時淨眼就將鹿相的屍體,拖到辟支佛修行的地方,就在周圍挖個地方埋起來。所以就這樣,淨眼覺得做了這件事,他心裡很不安,就離開那裡了。
後來被人發現,屍體是在辟支佛修行的地方,所以大家認為殺人者是辟支佛,所以國王就把辟支佛定罪,判為死刑。
但是淨眼做了這件事之後,他的心裡一直一直很不安,對自己很苛責,何況城中的人議論紛紛,對一個清淨的修行者這樣誣賴,甚至國王還判他死刑,所以內心那種後悔,那種懺悔,非常痛苦,所以他自己下定決心,必定要挺身而出,向國王認罪。就是這樣,真相大白了,國王就放了辟支佛,甚至向辟支佛賠罪,就將這位淨眼判為死刑,這個案子就此了結了。
佛陀把這個故事說出來,之後他再向國王這樣說:「國王,你知道嗎?當時那位淨眼,就是現在的我釋迦牟尼佛,那位鹿相就是現在的孫陀利,這就是因緣。雖然過去已經是無數千歲,很久了,但是從那時開始,就不斷不斷很長的時間,這個因緣果報伴隨著我,一直到現在無數千歲,現在已經成佛了,同樣無數千歲的業因果報,雖然跟著我生生世世而來,生生世世令我煩惱,一直到現在,這個最後的餘殃,也報應在現在。我現在成佛了,但是還是會遇上它。」
所以佛陀現在雖然已經成佛了,但是他在僧團中,如此清淨,卻會遇到這樣的事。所以無論她在外面如何吵鬧、是非如何傳,佛陀還是默然,他知道這是餘殃,剩下來的業報,所以他就一直保持靜默,不去回應她。
佛陀就向國王說:「現在這件事已經清白了,在人人眼前,所以事實勝於辯白。」
國王聽了就對佛陀說:「原來這個因緣果報,實在是很可怕!」
佛陀對國王說:「是啊!人,芸芸眾生,什麼人無罪?什麼人無過失呢?人人都有罪、人人都有過失。哪怕是我的過去生中,也一樣會如此無明,我也一樣會做出惡的業,雖然我已經無數劫以來,開始發心修行,在修行過程中一樣,這個業還是一樣不斷跟隨而來;所以好比我們人,如果走在光明、陽光照耀之下,影子和你的身形一定是相隨的;人走到哪裡,你的影子就到哪裡,所以因果是如影隨形。」
所以佛陀再警惕大家,所有的弟子,因緣果報,這是最好的見證!
大家的修行,在日常生活中,起心動念、開口動舌、舉步動足,無不都是在造因,然後因若是種下去,人事物等等就會變成一個緣,所以有因有緣,就會果報不斷纏綿,一直纏著你,綿綿不息。
日常生活中
起心動念一切行止
無不都是因
種如是因得如是果

所以各位現在我們在修行,我們也是一樣,日常的生活不離開人事物,這都是周圍的緣,我們每天所面對的都是起心。你起什麼心呢?起一念好心,你就能結一分好緣。
你如果開口能機會教育,令人去除煩惱,你就造了一分福業,這就是福了;因為消除別人的煩惱,就是增加自己的福,這樣結了一分福緣,或是有人在受苦中,你能不惜辛苦去幫助他、減輕他的負擔,減輕他的辛苦,如此你就造了一分好緣。
好和福的緣,就是在你的人事物中,你的動作,你的動作就是起於你的心念,所以我們若能日常生活,在人事物中時時起好心,時時說好話,時時做好事,這樣我們就保險多了,不必再有惡業,拖在後面糾纏我們。
不只是來生來世,沒有這種業的煩惱來糾纏我們,反過來能為我們助緣,不論我們要做什麼事,有好因好緣能來助緣,令我們成就道業。
所以修行,就是在日常生活中,佛法要生活化,菩薩人間化。這就是我時時對大家說的,所以我們要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二)   靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二) Empty周二 12月 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Nine Ordeals Part 2(九惱二)

Ordinary people have many afflictions. It is not only ordinary people, the Buddha also had Nine Ordeals because even after He attained enlightenment, His karmic retribution was not yet exhausted. The Buddha’s path to attaining enlightenment was full of difficulties from many sources: nature, people, things, the basic necessities of life, etc. This was His first ordeal. In His six years of ascetic practice, He faced many hardships from things, from people, and in daily life, etc.

The second OF Buddha’s Nine Ordeals: Slander by Sundari.

The second Ordeal came from a noblewoman named Sundari. She slandered the Buddha and His group of monks. Her lies caused the Buddha many afflictions and obstacles. When the Buddha lived in the Jetavana Monastery, He gathered a group of monks for spiritual practice. At that time in India, not long after He attained enlightenment, many people were willing to receive His teachings. Kings, ministers, gentlemen and ladies of society all truly admired and took refuge with Him and accepted His teachings.

But there were still other religions. During the Buddha’s lifetime in India, there was a complicated assortment of religions. Followers of other religions grew jealous.

Sundari spread vicious slander against the Buddha. Because she did not earn His respect, she started rumors to slander Him. What causes and conditions led to this? “Sutra on Causes and Conditions

A Brahman woman, a follower of one of the other religions, pretended to be pregnant by tying a gourd ladle around her waist. Walking around the city, she told everyone, “Sakyamuni Buddha’s disciples are impure. Gautama, the Buddha, expounds His teachings and claims His teachings are superior and will eliminate afflictions and desires. But that’s false and I am proof. See, I’m about to give birth because of a man from Gautama’s monastic community. Now he ignores me, so I have been abandoned.” With these words she slandered them everywhere.

The whole city became suspicious of Buddha’s monastic community and began gossiping about it. When the king heard this news, he came to the Buddha and rebuked him. “Did someone in your monastic community do this?” The Buddha did not answer. The king looked at the monks for an answer. The monks saw that the Buddha did not respond, so none of them responded either. All of a sudden they heard the sound of Sundari yelling and screaming insanely outside. As she flailed about, the ladle she had tied around her waist loosened and fell off exposing her evil plans. When the ladle fell off, the woman suddenly went silent. Everyone was silent. Sundari then repented openly and said, “I felt the Buddha’s teaching was so universally received, and I was jealous, so I came to slander the Buddha and His monks.”

When the king saw this, he asked, “Buddha, you already knew that your monastic community was innocent, is that why you make no arguments?”
With a smile, the Buddha shook His head and said, “Cause and effect is terrifying. When Retribution manifests we suffer the worst afflictions.”
The king then asked, “Buddha, what karmic causes led to this? Buddha, please give us a teaching.”

So the Buddha told a story. Many kalpas ago, in the city of Varanasi, there was a gambler named Pure-Vision, who loafed around. There was also a prostitute whose name was Doe-Face. Pure-Vision and Doe-Face knew each other. He had impure intentions, and enticed her to leave the city with him. A cart took them to a remote, mountainous area. In a garden in the forest, they took pleasure in each other and committed immoral acts. But in the garden lived a spiritual practitioner, one who had achieved the status of Pratyekabuddha. As part of his spiritual practice, he went out and begged for food every day. While he was begging in the city, this couple was in the garden having a good time. What happened next? Pure-Vision killed Doe-Face. What did he do next? He was very scared, so he dragged her corpse to the Partyekabuddha’s place of cultivation. He dug a hole right outside of it and buried her. After that, Pure-Vision felt extremely uneasy and left.

When people discovered the body in the Pratyekabuddha’s place of practice, they assumed he was the culprit. So the king pronounced him guilty and sentenced him to death. After Pure-Vision did this, he continued feeling very remorseful. Knowing that people in the city were falsely vilifying this pure cultivator, who was even sentenced to death by the king, Pure-Vision felt regretful; and his regret made him miserable. He decided to step forward and admit his guilt. So the truth came to light. The king released the Pratyekabuddha and apologized to him. He sentenced Pure-Vision to death and the case was resolved.

The Buddha told this story to the king and then asked him, “Your majesty, did you know? I, Sakyamuni, was Pure-Vision in a previous life and Doe-Face was the present Sundari. There are causes and conditions. Since then, although ages have passed, karmic retribution has followed me continually. Now, eons later, I’ve attained Buddhahood. This age-old karmic retribution has followed me through many lifetimes, constantly causing me afflictions, up until now. This was the last of it. Although I have attained Buddhahood, I am still subject to retribution.” Even after the Buddha attained enlightenment, he still encountered this type of incident while living in a pure monastic community. So no matter how loud Sundari was, or how she slandered him, the Buddha remained silent because He knew this was unresolved karmic retribution. He stayed silent and made no response.

The Buddha told the king, “The issue has been resolved in front of everyone. Facts speak louder than words.” The king heard this and said to the Buddha, “Karmic retribution is truly frightening!” The Buddha told the king, “Yes! Who is innocent in the world? Who has never done wrong? Everyone commits wrongs and makes mistakes. Even in my previous lives, I, too, was very ignorant and created bad karma. So although for innumerable Kalpas, I have vowed to practice, karma still followed me continuously, like a shadow following me wherever I go.” Whenever we go, our shadows are there, as is caused and effect.

The Buddha reminded all His disciples that the Law of Karma is the best indicator of how everyone is practicing. In our daily lives, every thought, every word, and every action creates causes. Once causes are sown, people and thing become conditions. When there are causes and conditions, karmic retribution will entangle us without cease.

In our daily lives, every thought, word and action is a cause. Once we sow the causes, we will reap the retributions.

Everyone, we are now practicing. Our daily lives are inseparable from people and things. These are our surrounding conditions. Every day we face our thoughts. What thoughts will arise? If a good thought arise, we can create a good affinity. If we have the opportunity to speak, teach, and eliminate others’ afflictions, we create blessed karma, which is a blessing. As we eliminate others; afflictions, we increase our blessings and create positive affinities. If someone is in pain, and we make our best efforts to help them and lighten their burden and difficulty, then we have created good affinities. Good and blessed affinities come from people, things, and our actions. Our actions arise from our minds.

So in our daily lives, when we face people and matters, if we constantly think good thoughts, say good words and do good deeds, then we have some insurance against evil karma following and entangling us. Not only will this prevent karmic entanglements in our future lives, it will provide supportive conditions. No matter what we do, we will be supported by good causes and conditions that help complete our cultivation. So spiritual practice takes place in our daily life. Dharma must be realized in our living. Be Bodhisattvas in this world, this is what I have always said. So, we always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20111222《法譬如水》九惱(二)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: