Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一) Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一)   靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一) Empty周四 1月 05, 2012 11:24 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一)   靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一) Empty周四 1月 05, 2012 11:25 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
修行要一個」,靜,是境靜,或是人靜,或者是心靜?當然我們初學者需要境靜,同時也需要人靜,才能夠調得心靜。
心靜,我們才能好好思考情、理、法,人就是稱作「有情」,修行者就是要修一個覺,覺就是覺悟」,就是要了解、深入人事的道理。
我們若對人、對事、對道理能貫通,這稱作覺悟;我們若是人事理不通,就是迷了。迷者就是心亂了;覺者就是心靜。所以我們若能悟出人生,人事物的道理,如此就海闊天空了,還有什麼來擾亂我們的心呢?
擾亂我們的心的,都是一個欲愛。眾生在人間,生活本來很簡單,也很單純,只是一念愛心,那種欲愛的心一起,自然我們的心境就起波動。所以佛陀對我們循循善誘,應境說法教育我們。
所以在《四十二章經》中,有這樣的一段文字,這樣的教育:
佛言
人懷愛欲不見道者
譬如澄水致手攪之
眾人共臨無有睹其影者
《四十二章經》

意思就是說,我們人的心,只要起了一分自私愛欲,一生起了,他就無法見道了,道理就模糊掉了。
只是因為那念心的欲愛生起,情會迷失了一切,欲會亂了一切,所以會亂,情迷而亂。這樣如何能夠見道呢?所以佛陀就以一個譬喻,就像一盆很清澈的水,這盆清澈的水,我們如果都不去動它,你探近水影,自然水中會現出人的形相,若是有人探手進去,把這盆水攪動了,如此我們人走近水邊,想要照出我們人在水中的影子,就無法照出,水裡人的影子就照不出來了。
所以我們的心和水一樣,只要靜,它周圍的境界就明朗現前。我們的心要靜,心若靜,才能看到佛陀的道理,他的教法才能聽得進去。聽進去對我們有幫助嗎?也要受。只是聽而沒有感受,這樣聽也沒有用。如何才有感受呢?你要去身體力行,這叫做「感應道交」。
若是佛陀說法,我們能感動而接受,這樣才能與道會合。所以常常一句話說「感應道交」,就是我說的話你聽得懂;不只是聽得懂,你還能有所感受;還不只,你有感受之後還身體力行,才能真正深入體會。這種才叫叫做悟,你做了之後的感受,這才是自己的。
心若靜
明朗的境界就會現前
佛陀的教法
也才能聽得入心
聞法後
能有所感受
身體力行、深入體會
才是真悟

就像對你們說要有營養,身體才會健康。營養、健康,你要吸收、要吃,吃飯有營養。吃什麼東西有營養。「知道了、知道。」知道以後卻不去吃,營養不會進入你的身體。
同樣的意思,說話給你聽,「我知道了!」
「有感受嗎?」
「有啦!」
「你有沒有去做?」
「還沒!」
這種還沒去做,真正的感受無法感應道交,還沒有體會到。你如果沒有去體會,就無法覺悟。
所以這都是在我們的一個心境,這個心境,最會使它迷亂的,就是情與愛。那種愛欲一起,就迷亂了,可怕!人生為什麼苦?苦在動心念的源頭。所以很可怕,我們應該要常常提高警覺。
修行,我們要斷欲去愛,欲心不能起,愛的結不能結,所以愛若有結,就解不開了。
所以後面又說:
人以愛欲交錯
心中濁興
故不見道
《四十二章經》

佛陀又加強語氣,這樣對我們說,人就是因為愛欲交互,所以就錯離了。所以心中的濁,髒污就開始不斷產生,所以「心中濁興」一直生起,所以因為這樣而不見道,就像水濁了、水動了,我們的心境一動,無法靜下來思考,對錯、是非就不分了。
所以,佛陀如此叮嚀我們:
汝等沙門
當捨愛欲
愛欲垢盡
道可見矣
《四十二章經》

所以對我們說,我們要捨愛欲,愛欲若盡就很乾淨,這樣要見道就不困難了,所以道就能看到。所以我們現在要說的是,「九結」,昨天我們已經開始,結,我們已經說了,但是現在要從第一結,再和大家分享。
前面已經知道愛欲,會使我們心的濁氣興起,心濁,若是污染時,我們就無法安靜。所以這裡佛陀這麼說,什麼叫做「愛結」?
諸眾生為貪愛故
廣行不善
由此遂招未來生死之苦
流轉三界

不能出離 是名愛結
剛才那些話我們若聽得進去,其實這些文字就應該清楚了。眾生,也就是芸芸眾生,不光是人,在六道中的眾生都包容在裡面,都是為了貪愛。若是沒有貪愛,哪有六道呢?六道不斷輪迴,六道中的眾生都是在迷茫中。說天道,天道也是在享受、享樂。天,只是他在人間造了很多福,但是他沒有開啟智慧,他還是不明白道理。
常常就會看到一群福中人,但是這些福中人,他的心,還是一直在追逐欲愛享受,甚至生活已經很不錯了,還要常常問:「我這個事業能再做下去嗎?我要如何才能有利益?怎麼再賺更多錢?」
所以我會常常對大家說:「有一都缺九。」有了大一,他就缺大九,那種心,只要看你的欲有多大,得到這個欲所求來的,你就又會貪,貪得比這個欲更大,還是貪九倍大,那是苦不堪。
所以愈是有錢的人,福愈大,他的煩惱就愈多。雖然我們看他的生活很享受,好比天堂的享受,其實這些我們不必羨慕,他享受多大,他的煩惱就有多大。所以說來,天堂也不是我們所要追求的目標,我們所要追求的目標,是超越天堂,那就是心無煩惱,是覺悟清淨的,這才是我們所要追求的境界,那就是佛的境界。
佛菩薩是最富有的境界,因為他沒有欠缺,因為他很滿足、他很知足,他也很懂得感恩,感恩眾生。你看,佛陀常常教我們,要感恩、要報恩。在四重恩中,包含了一切。
缺少的人
為「求」起煩惱
滿足的人
知足懂感恩

什麼叫做感恩?我師父給的六個字兩句話,我做了一輩子,這就是要報師恩。師父給我這兩句話,我既然發心立志,師父對我說的話,我一定要身體力行去行願,要去走,這是報師恩。我能了解這麼多事,我要報佛恩、報三寶恩,我還要報眾生恩,很多的恩情,所以我每天都很感恩。
為什麼感恩?沒有小欲小愛。因為要報恩,所以我開闊心胸要有大愛。報恩就是愛,我們若能超越自私的小愛,你才能付出大愛,去回報佛恩、師恩、父母恩、眾生恩!
所以行善,也是在報恩。假使我們有了貪愛,那就是「廣行不善」。相反,能知足、能感恩的人,他才能擴大愛,才能行大善。
要不然反回來,那種對自己的貪欲,會變成廣行不善。因為他的內心不平靜,因為他的內心充滿了怨恨、嫉妒,所以無法行善。甚至不只無法行善,還廣行不善,由此遂招來未來生死之苦!
這些未來的生死,不只是這一生結束再到來生,這樣而已。常常對大家說三世,三世不只是前生、現在和未來生,不只是這樣而已,有過去無數劫無數劫的長時間,一直到現在這個時候,這個時候我們如果還看不開,不肯接受,我們又起心動念去造做,再到未來的未來長遠。
也可以說前生、今生、來生,其實不只。去年、今年還不只。昨天,今天還是不只!從現在到等一下,這都是過去、現在、未來。
心有時生生滅滅,生起了一分好念,滅了一分惡念;或是生起一分惡念,滅掉一分善念;這都是下一刻的心念,所以這都很苦。
所以因為這樣流轉三界,三界也是在世間,欲界、色界、無色界。欲界就是我們現在,看到所有的物質,我這個要、那個要;或是我要這個是要給大家。這就是不一樣的心境。或是,這就叫做欲,有色、有欲,起心愛欲。
或是色界,我知道有這麼多的東西,這麼多的東西,我到底是要什麼?這就是這個境界沒有現前,但是我的心知道有這件事,我會計較。
還有另外一個無色界,無色界是無中生有,或者是有這樣的思想、這樣的觀念。大家都說我有這一生的藍圖,這一生的規劃等等,這也是叫做心靈的三界,有欲的心,有色、物質的量,有我們思想中未來的構思、構想,很多,所以我們的心,都在這裡無法超脫,這叫做愛結。
無論時間多長或是多短,愛糾結在我們的心裡,我們的身心受愛結的煩惱所縛,苦啊!苦不堪言!只是在一個愛欲而已。
所以修行,希望人人要透徹道理,心若時常平靜,沒有什麼好計較,沒有什麼可貪欲。所以大家要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一)   靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一) Empty周五 1月 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Nine Bonds Part 1(九結一)

Spiritual cultivation requires calmness, the calmness of our surroundings and the calmness in our bodies and minds. Obviously, beginners need a quiet space so they can calm their minds. When our minds are calm, we can really think about love, truth and Dharma.

People are “beings endowed with emotions.” Practitioners seek to attain enlightenment, which is a matter of realizing the truths behind people and matters. If we can thoroughly understand people, matters, and truths, we can become enlightened. If we cannot, we are still deluded. Deluded beings have scattered minds; enlightened beings have calm minds. If we can realize the truths of life, in our relationships with people and things, the world becomes open and spacious to us. What else can disturb our minds?

Desires still disturb our mind. Life for sentient beings was once simple and pure. But when a thought of craving or desire arose, a disturbance rippled through our minds. So the Buddha guided us by tailoring His teachings to our circumstances. In the Sutra of Forty-two Sections, there are such teachings.

The Buddha said, “Those who hold on to desires do not see the Way. If still water is disturbed by a hand, those standing by cannot see their reflections.”

This metaphor means that if even a single selfish desire arises in our minds, we cannot see the Way, and truths become blurred. When a single craving arises, passion will confuse us and desires will disturb us. If we are confused by passion, how can we see the Way? Buddha used the analogy of a basin of clear water. If the water remains undisturbed, we can see our reflections. If someone stirs the water with their hand as we walk by to see how we look in the water, we cannot see a clear reflection.

So our minds are like water; as long as they remain calm, they can reflect our surroundings. Our minds need to be calmed. If our minds are calm, then we can see Buddha’s Truth and take in His teachings. Is listening alone helpful? No. We also have to feel. If we merely listen and do not feel, it is ineffective. How do we feel it? We have to take action. “True resonance between practitioners and Dharma” happens if we feel moved to accept Buddha’s Dharma and apply it as we walk the Way. I often mention, “true resonance between practitioners and Dharma”. This means you will comprehend what I say, and you will also feel it. Not only that, if you channel those feelings into action, then you will gain a deeper understanding. That is enlightenment. The feeling you get after doing something is truly yours.

If the mind is calm, a state of clarity appears, then one can truly hear the Buddha’s teachings. After listening to the teachings, true enlightenment is possible only if one can feel them, deeply understand them and put them into practice.

This is like telling you that a healthy body requires proper nutrition. To be healthy, we need to eat to absorb nutrients. What foods are nutritious? If you know, but do not actually eat those foods, then your body will not be nourished. Similarly, when I tell you something, you say, “I know. Do you feel anything?”
I ask. “Yes”
“Have you done it yet?”
“Not yet,” you say.
If you do not act on it, there is no true resonance between the practitioner and the Dharma. If you do not experience it, you cannot attain enlightenment.

It is all about the mind. The mind is most disturbed by desire and cravings. Once desire and craving arise, we are lost. How frightening! Why is life painful? Suffering originates with thoughts. That is terrifying. We should always heighten our vigilance. In our practice, we should eliminate our desires and cravings. We should not create bonds of craving because then we cannot unravel them. It is said, “People entangled in craving and desire have turbidity in their minds, and therefore cannot see the Way.”

The Buddha emphasized that people become impure because they are entangled in craving and desire. Their minds become turbid and continuously produce filth. “Turbidity in the mind” continuously arises and prevents them from seeing the Way. Like water that is muddied, once our minds are disturbed, we cannot calm down to think and distinguish right from wrong.

So the Buddha reminded us, “When you Sramanas cast aside cravings and eliminate defilements, you will see the Way.” Thus, He told us to let go of cravings. Once those are gone, things are clear, and we can clearly see the Way.

Now we are going to talk about the Nine Bonds. We have spoken about Bonds, but now we will start with the first Bond. We have learned that cravings muddle the mind. Once the mind is defiled, we cannot be calm. So when the Buddha was asked, “What is the Bond of Craving?” He said, “Sentient beings engage widely in unwholesome acts because of cravings and desires, causing them to be continuously reborn in the cycle of the Three Realms with no way out.” “That is the Bond of Craving.

If we can take them all in, those words should be self-explanatory. Sentient beings include the multitudes of living creatures, not just humans, but all living beings in the Six Realms. Were it not for cravings, the Six Realms would not exist. Sentient beings in the cyclic existence of the Six Realms are lost. Those in Heaven are enjoying themselves. They created many blessings in this world but they have not developed wisdom and still do not understand the Truth. I often see people who are blessed, but their minds are in constant pursuit of desire and pleasure. They live comfortably but still wonder, “Can I keep doing this job? How can I make more money. How can I make more money?” I often say “having one, lacking nine.” They often look at what they lack. With that outlook, no matter what kind of desire they have, even when their desires are gratified, they will continue to desire things. They want something bigger, nine times bigger. That is truly miserable.

The more wealthy and blessed they are, the more afflicted they become. Although they lead comfortable life, a heavenly life, we do not need to envy them. The greater their luxuries, the bigger their afflictions. Therefore, Heaven is not the goal we should purse; it is not the ultimate. We should strive to surpass Heaven, to have a mind of pure enlightenment, free of afflictions. Thus, Buddhahood is the state we should pursue. The Buddha enjoyed an abundant life. He lacked nothing because He was satisfied, content, and grateful to all sentient beings. He often taught us to be grateful, to repay others’ kindness. The Four Graces include everything. Those who feel deprived are afflicted by “desires.” Satisfied people know contentment and gratitude.

What is gratitude? My teacher gave me six words two sentences that I have followed all my life to repay his grace. Since I have made my vows, I must translate his worlds into action. I repay his grace with deeds. I understand that I need to repay the grace of the Buddha, the Three Treasures. I also must repay the kindness of all sentient beings. Therefore I feel grateful every day. Why am I grateful? I have no personal cravings or desires. To repay others, I embrace Great Love. Gratitude is love. If we can see beyond selfish cravings, we can offer Great Love to repay the grace of Buddhas, teachers, parents, and sentient beings.

So doing good deeds is a form of repayment. But if we have cravings, we will “engage widely in unwholesome acts.” On the contrary, those who are content and grateful can spread Great Love and engage in great acts of kindness. The opposite of that is doing bad deeds out of greed and desire. These people’s minds are troubled and they are filled with resentment and envy, so they cannot do good deeds. Not only that, they commit unwholesome acts, which bring endless suffering in future lives. That suffering does not end with this life; or even with the next.

I often say the Three Periods are not only about the immediate past, present, and future lives. Something that happened many Kalpas ago can still have an effect now. If we still cannot see through or accept it, our thoughts stir and we create more karma. Thus, it extends farther into the future. We can talk about past, present, or future lives, but there is more than this. There is more than just last year and this year, more than just yesterday and today, the current moment and the next. They are all part of past, present and future. Thoughts constantly arise and cease. A good thought can arise and erase a bad thought. A bad thought can also arise and erase a good thought. When thoughts arise without mindfulness, we suffer. So we exist in the cycle of the Three Realms.

The Three Realms are the Desire Realm, Form Realm, and Formless Realm. Desire Realm refers to all material objects we see. I want this, I want that. I want to give things to others. These are different states of mind, but they are all desires. Form provokes desire and cravings. In the Form Realm, we see many things, but what do we actually want? Although it has not yet manifested, we know it exist, so we will strive for it. There is also the Formless Realm; here things arise out of nothing. This applies to our thoughts and views. Thus many people say that they have a blueprint, a plan for this life, etc. Those are Three Realms of the mind: a mind with desires; the weight of material goods; a conceptual framework for our thinking, etc.

If our minds cannot overcome them, we are subject to the Bond of Craving. The Bond of Craving can entangle our minds for any length of time. We suffer when our bodies and minds are entangled by craving. Craving can cause unspeakable suffering.
We practice with the hope of understanding Truth. If our minds are always calm, there is nothing to take issue over and nothing to desire. So, everyone always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120105《法譬如水》九結(一)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: