Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二) Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二)   靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二) Empty周五 1月 06, 2012 9:29 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二)   靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二) Empty周五 1月 06, 2012 9:32 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
寧靜的境界,真的令人心思掏空,沒有煩惱,沒有掛礙。
我們(花蓮慈濟醫院)院長、副院長,陪著一群即將要進入醫院,將要臨床的醫學生,來感受,感受生活,感受慈濟的精神。
在這兩夜一天,看著這群很快就能踏出校門,進入醫院的門,也即將要學習以醫師為老師,來接近病人。我想,這段教育是非常重要。尤其是當醫師這個行業,是一個上流社會的行業,而且要有充分、廣大的愛心,甚至對病人要有那分,無微不至的細心,體貼病人就像自己的親人一樣。
這種大愛,而且要很細心,這必定要經過人與人之間,首先需要老師教育他,從老師的言行,從老師的知識上傳授,孩子就要能謙卑,能打開他的心門,用認真的態度,才能把他的老師,那分很細膩的常識接收過來。
然後,還要接近這個行業,最重要的時刻,就是病人,他也是一樣,要很用心、尊重心,尊重醫師帶他到病人的身邊,細心去看,細心去聽,看,帶他的醫師老師,是如何面對病人?是用什麼心去關懷病人?他要聽、他要看。對醫病關係,他要用智慧,無論在哪家醫院,醫學生一定要用智慧,醫病的方法好,但是對人的方法不好,孩子也應該要懂得分別,是好?是不好?
所以也曾聽到,聽到醫師,是很好的醫師,曾說起過去學醫的心路歷程,他說志為醫師,立志要當醫師,當他在學校很用心接受教育,然後,老師的脾氣各不相同,所以他將很好的老師的態度,記取在心裡;對老師不好的態度,他自己很警惕。
甚至他進入醫院時,他很用心去看,因為從實習開始,他就要有心理準備,將來我差不多要走哪一科的路。何況進入住院醫師那時候,他更要下定決心,將來要走什麼科?他還沒有選擇他的科之前,每一科他都要經過。
他對我說,他說:「當他從老師那裡領教而來的,有好、有壞,他以警惕自己的心進入醫院。」每一科的醫師他這麼去跟,他知道哪一科的醫師,對患者是這麼貼心,他已經認清了,他應該跟哪一位醫師;而且分析某一科,是他終身要投入,他知道用他的生命,走入生命中去搶救生命,所以他決定要在哪一科。
這是過去,有一段時間很長,和醫師在對談時,說出了他的心境。
每一個階段的學習
都要懂得分別好與壞
好的學以致用
壞的作為借鏡

後來,我們的醫學院也蓋起來了,看到我們這一大群學生,開始要受袍之前,大家宣誓,他們宣誓要用怎樣的愛心,來立下志願,從事醫療的行業。他們要尊重、尊重病人,病人的身心他們都需要照顧。所以在宣誓的文字,聽他們很整齊地念下來,覺得未來很有希望。
不過,我還是常常說,人人都應該要有自尊,我們要自己尊重己能。佛陀也這樣教我們,要有自尊,但是我們更要尊重別人;不只是尊重別人,我們還要尊重別人的宗教。我們慈濟人不就是這樣嗎?不分宗教,尊重他人,尊重人家的宗教。
所以我們若只是自顧自尊,不會去尊重別人,這就會增加傲慢,這種傲慢的心就會生起。若有了傲慢的心,將來,他的技術愈好,位愈高,那個傲慢的心會愈大,這是很可怕的事。
所以人云:「地位愈高,眼睛要看得愈低。」我們若是地位愈高,眼睛不會看得低,這麼一直要衝上去,有時候掉下來,那就很慘了。
所以我們在自己的本分上,老師的身教很重要;醫師在帶孩子,床邊教育更重要。每個人對自己負責,教的人負責自己要用心教人;學的人,自己要用心學。有一句話說:「師父引入門,修行在弟子。」所以我們自己要知道道理,我們自己要知道要縮小自己,這樣我們的人生才能夠快樂。
所以說:「能自尊,兼具自愛。」你只會要自尊,但是不能自愛,那種態度看起來,感覺很傲慢,是不自愛的人,因為讓人看了就很不順眼,並不可愛。所以自尊,但是要兼自愛。不只是要尊重別人,還要自愛自己。自愛自己的人,就是表示能夠愛別人的人。
這個道理很淺,所以能真正自愛,就是要縮小自己;這種縮小自己,能夠去尊重別人;能夠自愛自己,把自己的身、口、意業,真的要照顧好,我們才能對別人謙卑、愛人。若能如此,就是人間的福慧人。
懂得縮小自己
時時把身口意照顧好
對人謙卑
即是人間的福慧人
自愛的人

所以說來,人生,道理很簡單,只要無染的心,就沒有結怨的念。所以心掏空了,沒有煩惱;把煩惱交給別人,這樣就沒有染著的心,就不會與人結怨。
每一回若聽到,這樣大家在說話,增加了這種人世間的法,所以,修行不離開世間法;佛陀的法,是為世間人所設。所以我們昨天也說了,結,心糾結了。昨天是「愛結」,這種欲愛,會把我們的心,像繩子打結一樣,一結、一結一直打下去,心打不開,那就沒辦法把心掏空,煩惱交給別人,還是煩惱在自己的心,所以自己內心一直起煩惱無明,這樣一直纏,很痛苦。愛欲提這樣。
再來說「恚結」,「恚」就是愛發脾氣。為什麼,怎麼會常常發脾氣?發脾氣很痛苦。人常有一句話說:「我氣得要死。」氣得要死,這個意思就是說,氣得很痛苦、很痛苦,這樣真的是很無奈,所以說氣得要死。死不是人最怕的嗎?然而他氣得要死,真的實在是苦到極點,苦的形容,不快活。
真的是這個恚結很痛苦,看到什麼,心都不能平靜下來。因為心思起伏不定,看到這個人,我也不順眼;聽到這句話,我也不心服,這樣叫做恚怒。怒氣衝冠,這種心就是心思不平,所以就會造成了這種的恚怒。對事、對人,對、不對,他都容易發怒,這就是平時心思沒有調整好,這樣的人真的是苦不堪。
就是這麼說:
謂諸眾生為瞋恚故
廣行不善
由此遂招未來生死之苦
流轉三界 不能出離
是名恚結

這是在這段經文這麼說。
我們眾生,就是因為我們的心思不調,所以一直都心不平。有的人聽到什麼話,跟他又沒關係,他就說「打抱不平」,「道理不平,氣死閒人」,也有這麼說的。跟他一點關係也沒有,但是他還是要強出頭,這種人,真的也是很辛苦。有這種心不平靜,很容易會製造是非。
佛經中有一段是這麼說,有一個人他就說:「我是一個很好心的人。」
就有人說:「你喔!你是很壞的人。」
他說:「我是怎麼壞了?」
他說:「你愛發脾氣。」聽到人家說他愛發脾氣,他開始椅子拿起來就要打人。
他說:「你看,你看,你現在不就是在發脾氣?」
「我哪有發脾氣,是你說我壞。」
這種人家說他壞,他就要打人了,這不就是脾氣不好,事理不分嗎?所以好話變壞話,若這樣的人生就很痛苦。這種是他的脾氣、他的習氣,但是這種的習氣若養成了,變成是非不分。
多數都是很衝動,就會做出不善的事。我們不也常常聽到,聽到在路上走,孩子只是回頭看一下而已,就被人打了。成群結黨,不分是非,就開始亂了自己的心,同時也傷害別人,也是亂了社會,這都是一種恚結,就是發怒。很容易發怒、很容易發脾氣,他看到事情,他的心壓不下來,所以衝動起來,所做的事很多都是不對的,所以「廣行不善」。
若如此下去,雖然說我這是習氣。習氣做多了,就變成很不好的人。所以,凡事都要從習氣改起,否則罪業一造,生生世世就無法解這個結,這個結要解開就很難了。
現在的習氣若不快改,下了因,緣若再會聚,果就生起,報就現前了,所以招來未來的生死之苦。生死在六道中,流轉三界,真的是苦不堪言!
凡事都要從習氣改起
習氣若不趕快改
罪業就會一直造
因緣果報來時苦不堪

昨天跟你們說過三界,過去、現在、未來。有的很長的時間,有的很短的時間。
在現在,我在講話,你用眼睛瞪我,這樣你就和我結了惡緣;我就知道,我說話凡事都要從習氣改起 習氣若不趕快改
罪業就會一直造 因緣果報來時苦不堪
你不喜歡聽,所以我就對你做記號,這個當下就結仇了。你等一下如果跟我講話,我就不理你。我現在在這裡講話,看到你們微笑、點頭,感覺到講話很契機,等一下我自己會去找你:「剛才你是不是聽得很歡喜?我們有沒有同心、同志願?」說不定好緣就結下了。
總而言之,過去、現在、未來,我們要知道這種三界流轉,在這種緣,在因當中,我們很快就造出來。所以,我們的習氣要好好警惕,不要說我們的習慣不好,就一直叫別人了解你就好了。自己不改,一直要別人了解,就很麻煩了。
那這樣結都不會解。所以,我們要自己改,別人對我們的看法才會改;對我們的看法改了,自然那個心結就解了。
所以各位,記住,無論什麼結,都是在我們開口動舌、舉步動足、起心動念,小的是結惡緣,大的是造作,自傷傷人。這都是在這個「恚」字,心思不平而造成。
所以,大家時時都要顧好自己的心,警惕我們日常的生活對人、對事。所以,要多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二)   靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二) Empty周五 1月 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Nine Bonds Part 2(九結二)

A tranquil environment can truly clear our minds, so we have no afflictions and no hindrances.

The Superintendent and Asst. Superintendent of our hospital came here accompanying a group of medical students who were about to start their residency. They came here to experience life and the Tzu Chi spirit.

I saw these students, who would soon leave school and enter the hospital to learn from doctors about patient care. I think that it is very important for people in the medical profession, who possess a high social status, to cultivate an open and loving mind. A doctor needs to treat patients with painstaking attention, and care for them like his own family.

Doctors learn Great Love and attentiveness through personal interaction, but first must learn from a teacher who is an experienced doctor. They observe the teacher’s manner of speech and action and receive his knowledge. So they must be humble and open their minds. They must also be earnest to take in their teacher’s special knowledge. Most important is learning how to treat the patients. Residents must be mindful and respectful when observing a doctor-patient interaction. They should observe and listen carefully to how their doctor-teachers treat and care for their patients. The doctor-patient relationship takes wisdom. No matter which hospital they serve, medical residents must gain wisdom. Good medical treatment without good beside manners is not good enough. Residents must distinguish between good patient interactions and poor ones.

I once heard a very good doctor speak of his experiences in becoming a doctor. He said he had vowed to become a doctor. At school, he learned mindfully. He encountered teachers with varying temperaments. So he mentally noted the good examples and used the bad examples to remind himself. He still observed carefully after he started working in a hospital because he needed to choose a specialty after his internship. Before he entered a residency program, he needed to make a decision on what his specialty was going to be. Before he decided, he had to experience them all.

He told me he learned both good and bad from his teachers. He entered the hospital with a vigilant mind and shadowed every doctor this way. He knew which doctors were particularly attentive to their patients and which doctor to follow. He analyzed his options carefully, because he planned to dedicate his life to saving lives in that specialty. This happened a long time ago. In his conversations he conveyed his mindset.

At every stage of learning, we should learn to differentiate good from bad. We should apply the good and use the bad as an opportunity for self-reflection.

After our medical school was built, our class of students donned their white coats and took an oath. In their oath, they pledged to carry out their medical mission with love. They pledged to respect their patients and take care of both their bodies and minds. As I heard them recite the oath together, I felt hope for the future.

I often say that everyone should respect themselves. We should respect our own abilities. The Buddha taught us to have self-respect, but we also need to respect others. Not only that, we need to respect other religions as well. Aren’t Tzu Chi volunteers like that? We respect others regardless of religion, and we also respect their religions. If we only cared about ourselves, and showed disregard for others, our arrogance would grow. Once those thoughts arose, our arrogance would increase with our technical skills and status. That would be terrible.

Therefore, people say, “In high positions you need to be humble”. If their status is high, it is not easy to be humble. If you are only looking to go up, when you fall, you will be terribly hurt. So, among their fundamental responsibilities, teaching by example is important, especially when doctors teach bedside manners. People are responsible for themselves. Teachers need to teach mindfully and students need to learn mindfully. There is a saying, “Teachers guide, but students have to practice.” When we know the truth, we know to humble ourselves so we can lead happy lives.

It is said, “Self-love needs to complement self-respect.” People with self-respect who lack self-love appear arrogant, but actually they do not love themselves. They do not appear pleasant or likable. So, both self-respect and self-love are important. Not only do we need to respect others, we need to love ourselves. If we can love ourselves, then we are capable of loving others. So, both self-respect and self-love are important. Not only do we need to respect others, we need to love ourselves. If we can love ourselves, then we are capable of loving others. This is an obvious truth. If we truly love ourselves, we can be humble. By reducing our egos, we can respect others. If we love ourselves, we take good care of our body, speech and mind. Then we can be humble and cherish others. That is the way to cultivate blessings and wisdom in the world.

Those who can love themselves know how to be humble. They always take good care of their body, speech, and mind, and are modest torward others. They are truly endowed with wisdom and blessings.

So the truth of life is pretty simple. An undefiled mind does not hold grudges. When the mind is cleared, no afflictions remain. We let go of our worries, so our minds are undefiled and free of negativity. When we hear others speak this way, it adds to Dharma in this world. Practice is not independent of worldly phenomena Buddha-Dharma was taught for people in this world.

Yesterday we spoke about Bonds, how our minds are entangled. We spoke about the Bond of Craving. Our minds can be bound by desires, like a rope tied into many knots. If we cannot open our minds, we cannot empty out all our afflictions, or let go of worries. When worries remain in our minds, they multiply and increase our ignorance. That entanglement is painful. Cravings and desires are like this.

Next is the Bond of Anger. Anger is having a bad temper. Why do we often lose our temper? It is very painful. There’s a common saying, “I’m so mad I could die.” That shows how deeply we suffer from anger and how helpless we feel. So we say we are so mad we could die. Isn’t death what people fear most? But we get so mad we could die. Truly, that captures the ultimate form of pain and unhappiness in life. The Bond of Anger is very painful.

Our minds cannot be calmed, no matter what. Because our minds are restless, when we see someone who we do not like, everything that person says irritates us. When rage overwhelms us, that anger comes from hatred. An erratic mind will result in such fury. With people or things, regardless of right or wrong, we easily get enraged. So if we do not take care of our minds, we will suffer unspeakably.

So it is said, “Anger and hatred cause sentient beings to commit a wide range of bad deeds, which causes them to continuously transmigrate in the Three Realms with no way out.” "That is the Bond of Anger.”

According to this passage, sentient beings like us are easily agitated and feel unsettled due to inharmonious thoughts in the mind. Some people get involved with others’ issues in the name of justice. “When injustice exists, onlookers become enraged.” Even if they have nothing to do with it, they still want to get involved. This type person leads a difficult life. An unsettled mind is prone to creating conflict.

There is a story in Sutra where someone said, “I’m a kind-hearted person.”
Someone else said, “You? You’re a very bad person.”
“How am I bad?”
“You’re quick to anger.”
When he heard the other man say this, he picked up a chair and was about to hit him.
“You see! You see! Aren’t you losing your temper right now?”
“I didn’t lose my temper. You said I was bad first.”
He was going to hit someone because that person told him he was bad. Didn’t that show his bad temper and unreasonable attitude? When friendly conversations easily turn sour, one has a difficult life.

His temper was his habit. And if that habit grows, he won’t be able to tell right from wrong, and will impulsively commit bad deeds. Don’t we frequently hear about kids who get beat up on the street simplely because they looked at someone? Kids from gangs and disregard right and wrong. Their minds are disrupted; they hurt others and cause chaos in society. This is from the Bond of Anger. It is very easy for people to quickly lose their tempers. When they see something, they cannot calm their minds, so they act impulsively and engage in many bad deeds. Thus they “commit a wide range of bad deeds.”

If this continues, they let their habits run their actions, and they will turn into bad people. We should start by changing our habits. Otherwise, once bad karma is created it will be very difficult to undo this Bond, even over many lifetimes. If we do not change our habits now, we will create causes. When conditions gather again, the karmic retribution will manifest. This causes us to continuously transmigrate and suffer in the Six Destinies and the Three Realms. The suffering is truly unspeakable.

We should start by changing our habits. If do not change them quickly, we will continue to create bad karma. When the time comes to face karmic retribution, we will suffer unspeakably.

We talked about the Three Realms, and the past, present, and future. These can be long periods of time or they can be short periods of time. Right now as I speak, if you glare at me, you create bad affinity between us. Then I know you do not like what I say and I will hold that against you. At that moment, enmity is created. Later on when you speak to me, I will ignore you.

Right now, as I am here speaking, if I see you smile and nod, I feel my words well-received. Later I will approach you and ask if you enjoyed the talk, and whether you share my thoughts and aspirations. Perhaps we will thus create good affinity. In summary, we need to understand that we easily create the causes that lead to our transmigration within the cycle of Three Realms in the past, present and future.

So we need to be vigilant about our habits. Do not ask others to understand your bad habits. If we do not change and just ask for acceptance, that is problematic. Entanglements will remain unresolved. We have to change ourselves so others’ perception of us will change. When others perceive us differently then, our entanglements will unravel. Everyone, please remember that all entanglements begin with what we say, what we do, and what we think. They can be as minor as a grudge, or as major as doing harm to ourselves and others. They are all related to anger and an agitated mind. Everyone, always take good care of your mind and be vigilant in facing people and matters. Be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120106《法譬如水》九結(二)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: