Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)    靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)  Empty周四 1月 12, 2012 2:22 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)    靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)  Empty周五 1月 13, 2012 11:26 am

【證嚴上人開示】
我們過去說過很多眾生的心,那種煩惱無明,貪、取等等,所以之前我們說過,無明的結。
也說過很多種打結,不論是在無明,或是因為身體,有了這個身體見解等等,令我們惹來很多煩惱、麻煩,不出於心靈。所以我們今天要說第六種結,就是取,「取結」。
九結之六
謂諸眾生於見取、戒取
妄計執著廣行不善
由此遂招未來生死之苦
流轉三界不能出離
是名取結

這種取在我們心中,就是因為我們的成見、我們的見解;我要的,不顧一切我都要去取就對了。所以「取即是取著」,執著、取著,又要取,又很執著。因為執著的取,才使我們生煩惱。
有的人就說:「取我應該取的。」有的是取不應該取的,不應該取的、不應該屬於你的,你偏要去爭取,這就很辛苦了。所以說「眾生於見取、戒取」,所以心就會起無明,「妄計執著」。
所以眾生的見取,看到我就想要,我的是我的,你的和我的也差不多。總之,我的你不能拿,你的和我的差不多。這種心態,無論因為取而爭,國與國之間,不就是因為要去,佔取人家的國土?所以才會有戰爭。
社會的事業或是職位,不就是因為要去爭取,才會生起嫉妒,才會互相紛爭,這也是人與人之間的一種取著,造成社會的煩惱,造成人與人之間感情的破裂,都是因為「見取」,我的見解、我認為要這樣。
總而言之,在見解中他要擁有自己,這就非常不好。
就如我們昨天說的,身見、邊見、邪見等,那都是為了我們自己。
這種取見,說起來真的很複雜,不只是在兩種結而已,我們現在說的「見取」、「戒取」,這是在我們日常生活中,一般人因內心的見解取著,而起煩惱。
其實再分析下去,九十多種的見,那是很微細的。我們若是大致上說,就是有這個見取,這是一般人在生活中,或是大的說到國家,中的說到社會,小的說到人與人,這種見解取著,所以起了很多紛爭。
內心因見解取著起煩惱
不屬於自己的偏要爭取
所以產生很多紛爭
這都是「見取」造成的

也有一種修行者,他有「戒取」。戒取,這也是很惱人的事。
因為在人間,就會慢慢產生很多迷惑;在迷惑中,就會有一些宗教,無論什麼宗教,有時就各執所見,各執所見就會制出一些戒。信徒,他不論信仰什麼教,就有各種教戒,有時也很擔心。
記得在菲律賓,送來一個個案,就是連體嬰,已經三、四歲了,兩個人相連著,希望我們,過去已經有一個案例,感恩還有大愛,這兩個連體嬰送來我們這裡,分割得很成功回去了,所以菲律賓又有人,再介紹另外一對年紀更大的。
看起來要分割不是很困難,不過,他有一個要伎,就是不能流血,不能輸血,所以這種他的血,不能拿別人的血輸入他的身體。這令我們很傷腦筋,誰能保證開刀血不會流很多?開刀能保證不必再輸血,實在是很困難。
不過,我們也很用心去思考,若是這樣,是不是我們去發明一種血,流出來再輸回去?連這樣都說,體外的血,都不能輸回去。
這就是一種宗教,這種宗教就是不吸收身外的血,後來這個個案,我們只好放棄。
雖然那段時間,我們的醫師和麻醉科很用心,一次又一次拿出來報告,一次又一次用心發明,一次再一次和他溝通,希望這兩個孩子這麼可愛,讓他們一直長大,兩個永遠連在一起,實在是苦不堪言。
不過,礙於他們的宗教,就是不可行,所以也令我們很傷腦筋。現在如果再想到這兩個孩子,也是為他們心疼,一輩子到底如何度過?
這是見取和戒取。現在就是戒取,所以他「妄計執著」,就是執著。
見取是執著我所有,我就起爭奪,這叫做見取;戒取就是在宗教中起執著,像這樣對生活也很辛苦,所以「廣行不善」。
見取就是爭與取,當然這是行於不善,「由此招來未來生死之苦」。
凡夫若執著於「見取」
修行者若執於「戒取」
各執所取、妄計執著
心就會起無明
招未來生死之苦

所以為什麼我們這麼苦呢?佛陀說六道輪迴很苦。為何六道輪迴苦?因為由不得我們自己選擇。不是我們現在做人,這一生沒修,不要緊,我來世再修。真的能由你選擇你來世再做人嗎?即使來世再讓你做人,你有那個機會、有那個因緣去修行嗎?要修行,你能在正確的正法中嗎?
很多都是由不得我們自己,所以來生,到底要生在哪一道,我們都不知道!何況做人?
這一生都如此迷茫,來生又是如何?由不得自己,所以最好是把握現在!我們現在聽聞了佛法,我們現在也在正法中。
有的人會說:「師父您不是說,正法已經過去了,現在不是末法嗎?不只是正法過去了,像法也過去了,現在不是末法嗎?」
對!現在是末法,你們看現在人口那麼多,這麼多的人口,現在的宗教很複雜,而且現在的人撥無因果,沒有信仰,這種人佔大多數,所以真正的法在人心中,結果比例起來微之又微,非常少;何況在正法中,能身體力行更難,總而言之,思想中能得到正確的教法,思想正確、身行正確,實在是不容易。
我們在《三十七助道品》中,光是一個正字就有八項,這八項具足,我們的行為思想才能正確。
八正道:
正見 正思惟 正語
正業 正命 正精進
正念 正定

所以我們真的能把握住內心嗎?我們今生是否把握得住,我們都不知道,雖然我們選擇的正確,我們所行正確,但是有一樣人生無常。
有多少時間,真正能讓我們「會道」?有多少時間真正能讓我們,和佛的境界會合?因為凡夫和佛的境界,還離得那麼遠!雖然指標正確,為我們指出這條路,這條路還很遠需要我們走;遠路就要靠時間走。偏偏時間、空間、人與人之間,到底我們的空間還有多大?人與人之間多少紛紛擾擾,我們到底還有多長的生命,能去做我們很想做的事?
無常,所以很多事都是由不得自己,所以我們常說把握當下。只要你見解正確,把握當下,這樣就對了!
所以這個取和結都是叫做煩惱。取有取的煩惱;結就是看不開,整個心都是黑暗的,就像打結一樣,所以這都是煩惱。
煩惱會取生死,有了煩惱生起,我們就無形中往生死,尤其是由不得自己的生死,尤其是在六道中迷茫的生死,這都是由取。
所以我們的方向,所以叫做趣向,思想的趣向;你若是為善,就趣往天堂;持五戒,就是保住人身。但是你若是行惡,地獄、惡鬼、畜生,我們若是自己沒修養,就趣向阿修羅,所以這個趣就是叫做趣向。我們有時說六道,有時叫做六趣,趣就是趣向。
看!這都是在我們的見解。趣和無明,無明令我們趣向六道,真的有時想著很害怕,如果沒去天堂,但是天堂福享盡了,還要墮下來,還是在人生,人生又紛紛擾擾,這樣到底什麼時候能解脫呢?
所以煩惱就是一個「結縛」,是結綁住我們,不只是在我們內心團團糾結,這個團團糾結就是綁住了,綁得我們在生死輪迴中。所以生死是人生最怕的,不過,沒有辦法,我們就是自己不能解脫,不能解結。
所以我常說一個故事:
在我的父親往生時,到底我的父親到哪裡去了?所以心裡很苦,一直想要找出他去了哪裡,後來不由自己去了豐原寺,豐原有一座日本時代的豐原寺,那裡有一位法師在講經,講《地藏經》,常常聽到一些佛教徒說:「今天已經說到忉利天了,佛陀在忉利天為了救母,在忉利天說法。」
我一直聽到人家這樣說起天界,佛陀為了他的母親去忉利天。我心想:「我是為了我的父親而來,我的父親現在去了哪裡呢?」
那天我騎著腳踏車,就到了豐原寺。
妙廣法師看到我就說:「孝女來了!我常常聽人說起妳,妳終於來了!」
我就說:「師父,我很想來請教您!」
他說:「妳說,不要緊!妳說。」
因為老人對人都很親切,我就說:「我想來請問您,我的父親現在在哪裡?」他聽了就不說話,一下子進去他的寮房,就拿出一本書,這本經,就是像經的裝訂。
他就說:「這本妳拿回去看,看完妳就差不多知道,你父親去哪裡了。」
我接下了,回家就一直看、一直看,這本書的名稱,其實不是佛經,到底是什麼經?我現在還搞不清楚,它和佛經的裝訂一樣,摺頁式的,他就說:「妳拿回去看就知道了。」
回去我一看,彭祖八百多歲他也要死,嫦娥最美也要死,霸王最強也要死,很多很多都是無論如何都要死,我實在看不懂,它的名字叫做《解結科儀》,我印象很深。
要解結,結要如何解開,它就一科一科分析,其實這是一種道教,或是什麼教、民間教,人過世時在誦的,但是我看不懂,後來才會去慈雲寺拜《梁皇懺》。
所以在《梁皇懺》中,我發現了無常的人生,所以有這麼多從心起念,所以造成很多煩惱在人間,很多煩惱由不得自己,這就是開始時我見聞佛法,是從《梁皇懺》,也是為了要解心結。
你們如果問我:「師父,您現在心結解開了嗎?」
我要告訴你們:「還沒,因為眾生煩惱還很多,我一樣還有煩惱。」
總而言之,我們大家結要自己解,什麼人都無法替我們解,凡事看開,正確的道路我們要走,這樣就對了,所以時時要多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)    靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)  Empty周三 2月 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Nine Bonds Part 6(九結六)

Previously we discussed how the minds of sentient beings are ridden with afflictions, ignorance, greed, grasping, etc. We have also talked about the Bond of Ignorance and other Bonds. Whether they come from ignorance or attachment to our physical bodies, they bring about many afflictions and problems in our minds.

Today we will discuss the sixth Bond, the Bond of Grasping.
The sixth of the Nine Bonds: Ignorant attachment to the Grasping of Views and Grasping of Precepts causes sentient beings to become deluded and to commit a wide range of bad deeds. This leads them to continuously transmigrate in the Three Realms with no way out. That is the Bond of Grasping.

The source of grasping in our minds is our preconceptions and views. “I’ll do anything to get what I want. To grasp is to take hold.” Attachment and grasping, grasping and attachment. Afflictions arise when we stubbornly grasp things. Some say, “I take what I should take,” but they take things they should not. Stubbornly trying to take that which does not belong to them results in great hardship. With Grasping of Views and Grasping of Precepts, ignorance arises, and we become attached.

Grasping of Views leads us to desire what we see. “What’s mine is mine.” “Yours and mine are about the same.” “You can’t take mine.” “But yours is basically mine.” This type of grasping causes great disputes. Wars occur when countries want to seize the land of other countries. Jealously and disputes arise because people compete over jobs. People’s stubborn grasping creates problems in society and leads to conflicts in relationships. These problems arise from the Grasping of Views and our preconceptions. The bottom line is that being self-centered in our views is a very bad idea. View of Self, Extreme Views, Deviant Views, etc. all come up because we are self-centered. Grasping of Views is truly complicated to explain. It goes beyond these two types of Bonds.

The Grasping of Views and Precepts in our daily lives and our attachment to grasping give rise to afflictions in our minds. If we analyze further, there are over 90 subtly different views. Broadly speaking, Grasping of Views is common among people in their daily lives, whether on the scale of nations, among societies, or between individuals. Many conflicts arise from Grasping of Views.

We become afflicted when we grasp things based on our own views. We fight over that which does not belong to us, and create many disputes. These are all caused by the Grasping of Views.

Some practitioners “grasp precepts”. Grasping of Precepts can be very aggravating. Delusions arise over time. With this delusion, some religious people, no matter what religion they believe in, will become attached to their views. Those views will be codified into precepts. In all religions, believers are subject to all sort of precepts, some of which are worrisome.

I remember there was a case of conjoined twins from the Philippines. By now they are about four years old. This was one of our past cases. They were named Gratitude and Great Love. Our doctors successfully separated them and the twins returned home. Then someone referred an older set of conjoined twins to us. The surgery itself was not difficult, but they had one request. They could not bleed because their religion forbids blood transfusions. This created a huge challenge. Who could guarantee they would not bleed and require transfusions? This was truly difficult.

Our doctors tried hard to solve this problem. One option was to invent a way to recycle their blood, but their religion forbids them from receiving any blood, even their own. In the end, we had to pass on this case. Our doctors did try hard, repeatedly reporting to me on the case, testing new methods, and trying to convince the parents in hopes of helping these adorable children. If they grow up and are conjoined forever, it will be painful. But because of their religion, we could not move forward, so we were troubled.

Even now, our hearts still ache for them whenever we think of them and wonder how they are spending the rest of their lives. This is a clear case of Grasping of Precepts. Delusional Attachment is a form of clinging. Grasping of Views means we fight over what we have and what we believe. Grasping of Precepts arises in a religious context. It can make everyday life difficult and cause us to commit a wide range of bad deeds. Grasping of Views is to fight and cling, which are unwholesome acts and cause the suffering of transmigration.

Ordinary people cling to the Grasping of Views; practitioners cling to Grasping of Precepts. When they cling to what they can grasp and become delusionally attached, they become ignorant and bring about the sufferings of transmigration.

Why do we suffer so much? The Buddha said transmigration in the Six Realms is painful. Why is that so? Because we cannot control it. Do not assume you can wait to practice until your next lifetime. Is the choice to be human up to you? Even if you are human again, will you have the opportunity to practice? Will you practice the Right Dharma properly? Many factors are outside of our control. We do not even know which Realm we will be reborn into, yet we assume we will be human again. And if we are lost in this life, what will happen in the next? It is beyond our control. So we need to seize this moment. We are now listening to and studying Right Dharma.

Someone might ask, “Haven’t you said that the age of Right Dharma has passed? Aren’t we at the Era of Dharma Decay? Not only has Right Dharma passed, so has Dharma Semblance. Aren’t we in the Era of Dharma Decay?”
Yes, we are. Just look at this huge population. With so many people, religions have become very complicated. People nowadays deny the laws of karma and lack religious beliefs. They are the majority, and those who believe in Right Dharma are a very small minority. If only a small number believe in Right Dharma, how many are actually practicing?

To summarize, receiving the right teachings, thinking the right thoughts, and performing right actions is not easy. In the 37 Practices to Enlightenment alone, there are eight “right” things. When these eight things are complete, we act and think correctly.

The Eightfold Noble Path: Right View, Right Thought, Right Speech, Right Action, Right Livelihood, Right Effort, Right Mindfulness, Right Samadhi.

Can we truly control our minds? Can we control our lives? We do not know. Even if we make the right choices and conduct ourselves properly, life is still impermanent. How much time do we have to realize the Way? How much time do we really have to comprehend the Buddha’s state? The states of ordinary people and the Buddha are so far apart. Even with the right path marked for us, we still have a long way to go. Long journeys take time. Yet time, space, and human interactions are unpredictable. How big is space? How many conflicts arise in our relationships? How much longer do we have in this life to do what we really want to do? Ah, Impermanence.

Many things are out of our control, so we often say we must seize the moment. If we have proper views and seize the moment, we are doing the right thing. Grasping and Bonds are both afflictions. Grasping has its own set of afflictions. Bonds keep us from having an open mind, as if our mind is tied up in a knot. These are all afflictions, which lead us to cling to life. They draw us into cycle of life and death that is beyond our control, a confused transmigration in the Six Realms. Grasping is the source of all of this. Our direction is determined by this habit in thinking.

Do good, and your habits lead you to Heaven. Uphold the Five Precepts, and you keep human form. Do evil, and you end up in Hell or as a Hungry Ghost or Animal. If we do not practice to have better dispositions, then we head toward the destiny of Asura. We often talk about the six Realms, also called the Six Destinies. Destinies are manifestations of habits based on our preconceptions. Ignorance destines us for one of the Six Realms. It is scary to contemplate this. What if we do not go to Heaven? Even in Heaven, once our blessings are exhausted, we descend into a lower realm and become human. Human life is full of chaos and challenges. When can we truly be liberated? Afflictions are Bonds that tie us. Not only do they tie up our thoughts, they tie us to the cycle of birth and death. We are most frightened of birth and death. Yet we cannot do anything because we cannot free ourselves or undo the Bonds.

I often tell this story. When my father passed away, I wondered where he went. I was in pain and wanted to find out where he went. Later, by chance I went to Feng Yuan Temple. It was constructed during the Japanese Occupancy. There was a Dharma Master who taught the “Earth Treasury Sutra.” I heard some Buddhists say, “Today we talk about the Trayastrimsa Heaven and how the Buddha spoke Dharma there to save His mother.” After hearing them refer to Trayastrimsa Heaven and how Buddha went there for His mother, I thought, “I want to do this for my father. Where has he gone?”

One day, I rode my bicycle to Feng Yuan Temple. Upon seeing me, Dharma Master Miao-Guang said, “The filial daughter is here. I often hear people mention you. You are finally here.”
I said, “Master, I came to seek your advice.”
He said, “Go ahead. Don’t be nervous.” The old master was very kind to everyone.
I said, “I came to ask you, where is my father now?”
Without saying a word, he went into his room and brought out a book. That book looked like a Sutra.
He said, “Take this book home. After you finish it, you will know where your father went.”
I accepted the book and read it at home. The book was not a Sutra. I did not know what it was, but it had the same binding as a Sutra. He told me if I read it I would understand. After I went home, I read about how even Great Elder Peng died after over 800 years. The most beautiful woman Chang-E also died. Even the strongest of kings die. No matter what, everyone has to die. I did not really understand the book. It was called The Principles of Undoing the Bonds.

It left a deep impression on me. Section by section, the book analyzed how to undo those Bonds. It was based on Taoism and other beliefs, folk beliefs, and it was recited when someone died. But I did not understand, so l later went to Tzu Yun Temple and chanted Emperor Liang’s Repentance. In this repentance text, I discovered the impermanence of life and how the thoughts that arise from our minds result in many worldly afflictions. Many afflictions are beyond our control. I began hearing and learning the Dharma from. Emperor Liang’s Repentance so that I could unravel the knot in my mind.

But if you ask me, “Have you unraveled all your knots?”
I must tell you, “Not yet.”
Sentient beings have many afflictions and I still have them as well. But in any case, we must unravel our own Bonds. No one else can do it for us. Being open-minded and walking on the right path is the right thing to do. So always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120112《法譬如水》九結 (六)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: