Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七) Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七)   靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七) Empty周六 1月 14, 2012 10:22 am

【證嚴上人開示】
一早在禮佛、靜坐,這個境界多美!在這裡我想到一則故事。
有一位要去寺院參加早課,來到寺門前,香燈師看到了,「你怎麼這麼早?」
「是啊!我就是要趕上早課。」
看清楚一些,「咦!你怎麼不用提燈?外面天那麼黑,路那麼小,你怎麼來的?怎麼不必提燈?」
他說:「不用!提燈對我又沒有幫助。」
了解清楚一點,「因為我眼睛看不見,所以有提燈和沒提燈都一樣。」
開始僧眾一個一個進來了,莊嚴的梵唄聲音、經文,他都很清楚。早課之後他就來找師父,來請教早課的每一段經文。
這位師父就說:「你到底讀經多久了?」
就說:「沒有!我自己一直想,人生不長久,我現在開始,要趕緊接近佛門,我要來求道理,所以我今天專程,第一次來參加早課。」
這位師父就說:「你第一次來這裡參加早課,你怎麼不必提燈,這麼早就來?你難道不怕途中掉到水溝裡?或是踏到…等等?」
他就說:「不會,走路,我很清楚。至於我們這間寺院,早課,我是第一次來,不過,跟著人來,人家帶我來,平時我也來過幾次,所以方向我知道。所以早課是第一次。」
師父就問他:「你第一次上早課,怎麼就能記得那麼多呢?你過去是不是讀過經?」
「沒有!我就是全都不懂。不過,我早上聽這些師父念的經,每個字我都很清楚,所以有些疑問之處,要來請教師父。」
這樣一直談話,一天都在那裡,一直到黃昏,天也已經黑了,就說:「你回去吧!」
要回去,他就對師父說:「師父,您是不是能借我一盞燈?」
他說:「你不是說,燈對於你沒作用嗎?你早上天未亮都能來了,現在天黑了,你怎麼卻要提燈呢?」
他說:「我早上一早來,我相信那麼早,路上沒人行走,所以我不會被人撞到。但是現在才黃昏天黑,我進入村子裡,已經全黑了,我如果沒提燈,人家會撞到我。所以我現在回去要提燈,是預防人家撞我。」
這是一個故事。其實我們人生難道不是這樣嗎?我們人人應該要有智慧,就像這位眼睛看不到,不過,他有心眼,他相信,他知道方向,他相信自己,哪怕晚上天未亮很暗,他相信他走到寺院不會跌倒,這條路應該是很安全,他可以走。這是他對自己相信。
但是要回來為什麼要提燈呢?他預防,因為預防別人會撞到他,這就是因為他相信自己。但是他不敢肯定別人,所以他要回去時要提燈。
我們若能相信自己,又能肯定別人,這就需要很高的智慧了。
總而言之,人生都是彼此懷疑,如此我們的心地就會混亂了,而且一條道路也會昏暗。明明是康莊大道,但是我們自己,會障礙自己的一條道路,這也就是懷疑。所以佛陀教誡我們,我們的心充滿了煩惱,時時打結解不開,所以我們無法真正體會佛法。
所以現在第七就是「疑」。疑心令我們打結,那就是我們眾生在佛法中,對佛法僧寶常常妄生疑惑。
九結之七
謂諸眾生於佛法僧寶
妄生疑惑
不修正行
廣行不善
由此遂招未來生死之苦
流轉三界不能出離
是名疑結

我們既然是佛教徒,相信佛、肯定法、尊敬僧,這是一定要有的。佛陀的智慧、佛陀的慈悲,因為慈悲,所以他才不斷倒駕慈航來人間;因為慈悲,所以放棄他的享受,他去現身修行,這是一種現相來引導我們。所以我們要相信,佛陀出現在人間;出家的因緣,這些我們都要相信。
佛陀覺悟之後,體會出人生宇宙的道理,開啟了他的智慧,要來引導眾生。佛陀所說的法,我們應該也要肯定相信。
佛法要如何流傳下來,那就是需要僧寶。出家乃大丈夫之事,也是承擔了如來的志業,所以他身心清淨走入出家,也是往佛陀的道路,佛陀所指示的道路,再向佛陀的道路精進前行,這也就是一種引導者。自己本身在尋找道路,他確定了方向,他就能再帶領別人往前走。
所以,佛、法、僧,我們都要起相信心。
但是眾生就是,在佛法僧三寶中起疑惑,不肯相信。佛法僧寶在你的前面引導,你心中起疑惑,就無法跟在他的後面走,不修正行,無法走在正確的道路,這樣就會偏差,就是廣行不善。正的如果走得不對,就變成邪路;正才能善,假使不正、不善,就偏向邪與惡的道路。
所以,疑惑是一種黑暗,心沒有啟發出光明,智慧的光明,所以容易將心門,光明的心門關起來,所以我們應該要常常警惕自己,不要在正確的正法中起疑惑,否則差毫釐,失千里,所以因為這樣,就會招來未來生死之苦。
所以我們一定要好好顧好我們的心,因為這個疑字,就是迷心乖理,疑心一生起,把我們的心都迷住了,乖理就是違背的意思。明明你已經走在正道上,心一迷,就和正確的道路互相違背,所以這叫做乖理,違背了道理。
為了什麼呢?就是狐疑不決!我們已經走錯路了,人家告訴我們,我們還不相信,這就是欲界眾生。為什麼呢?明明是一條真正的道路,他也已經知道了,只是我們尚未脫離欲界,所以心欲很快又會浮上來,境界現前,業緣來誘引,這念心、欲心就又蠢蠢欲動,一動之下,就由不得自己了,所以就會起疑惑!
疑惑是一種黑暗
易將光明的心門關閉
要常常警惕自己
不要在正法中起疑惑
否則差毫釐失千里

無法在正道很徹底,有時走到半路,他又在那裡迷茫打轉,這叫做疑惑。所以因為這樣,就會迷真,真的道路他迷失了,他的心就轉向妄。不應該的、是無明、是煩惱、是黑暗的,卻向那邊去了,所以迷真逐妄!
隨著妄、無明、業的牽引,就此開始他就背覺合塵,一條覺道他違背了;他的心又向塵勞、滾滾紅塵又再墮落,很可怕。
這由此疑惑,繫縛三界,這個疑惑又開始綁住我們,這樣糾纏,這個業、情、欲、愛,把我們纏纏縛縛綁得很緊,絕對無法解脫。所以,在三界中無有出期,想要離開實在很難,因為有個結縛住他,很辛苦!。
疑者
迷心乖理
狐疑不決也
謂欲界眾生
由此疑惑
迷真逐妄背覺合塵
由此疑惑
繫縛三界無有出期
故名結也

疑,又有什麼疑?當然有很多疑,選擇兩樣對大家說:
一是自疑,疑自己、疑自身。他覺得我對自己很自卑感。或是人長得不太高,站起來和人差一截。或是身體有什麼缺陷,不敢和人群互相合群。或是我的程度比較低,所以不敢和別人合群。像這樣處處懷疑自己。
或是人家稍稍看他一下,人家若在說話就懷疑,懷疑別人是不是在嫌我?或是在議論我?」或是很多都是懷疑別人,對我們自己有什麼樣的輕視;或是對我們有什麼懷疑。這都是一直以我們自己,去想別人對我們的看法,所以對自己就是一直沒信心。
這樣自己就會很暗鈍,都是把自己封閉起來。愈是暗,心中愈暗;心中愈暗,智慧無法開啟就會愈鈍。所以如此暗鈍,就會慢慢自己內心起煩惱,懷疑心就很重,這些等等的事情,就會自己很自卑,總是不能合群。這樣他自己的內心,就會生起很多不正確的觀念,所以這些不正確的觀念,有時也會搬弄是非、顛倒是非。
所以自疑,他就會有很多不正確的行為產生,沒有人在輕視他,但是自己放棄自己、輕視自己,這就是自疑。
有一種是「疑師」,一日為師,終身為父,我們要尊師,才能重道。我們若是輕師,那就慢教了。我們如果輕視這位師父,對師父自己起了很傲慢的心,覺得師父不如我,若是這樣,也無法成就。這不是道器,不是能接受道的人。
所以說來,我們要好好警惕自己,不要自疑自己,也不能疑他人。所以我們若是疑他人,就無法學到東西。
常常說三人行必有我師焉。各位,不只是師父,就是每一個人都是我們的老師,我們要學常不輕菩薩,無論如何,即使你拿石頭丟我,用木棍打我,你還是我的老師,因為我尊重你,你未來也是會成佛。
所以我們不論是善知識,或者是惡知識,這都是現相教育,我們應該不要把人事當是非,有是非生起,我們要當作教育,自然自己的智慧肯定自己。是非,我們很清楚,但是不要去輕視別人,也不必懷疑別人,但是對自己智慧要建立,如此自信,不必自疑。
所以,各位,學佛,我們要學得心真正清淨明朗,我們以簡單的心、清淨的心,來親近善知識,若是這樣就對了。
所以人人時時要多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七)   靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七) Empty周六 1月 14, 2012 10:24 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七)   靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七) Empty周六 2月 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Nine Bonds Part 7(九結七)

Paying respect to the Buddha and meditating in the early morning is a beautiful thing. I am reminded of a story about a man who joined the morning service at a temple. When he arrived, the attendant monk asked him, “Why are you here so early?”
“I want to be on time for the morning service.”
Looking closely, the monk asked, “Why don’t you carry a lantern? It’s quite dark outside and the roads are narrow. How did you get here without one?”
The man said, “No need. A lantern wouldn’t be helpful to me. I’m blind, so having a lantern makes no difference.”

Then the monks entered one by one and the man was able to clearly follow the dignified recitation of the Sutra. Then, afterwards, he asked a monk to explain the text in depth.
The monk asked, “How long have you been reading Sutra?”
He answered, “I never have. I’ve been thinking that life doesn’t last long, so now I must study the teachings of Buddha closely and seek the Truth. So today I came specifically to join the morning recitation.”
The monk said, “Since this was your first time, why did you arrive so early, and not bring a lantern? Weren’t you afraid of falling into a ditch or stepping on something?”
“No,” he said. “I know the way well. This is the first time I’ve attended morning recitation, but others have brought me here before, several times, so I know the way.”
The monk then asked, “How can you remember so much of the text if this was your first time? Have you read Sutra before?”
“No. I didn’t understand, but when I heard them recite the Sutra this morning, I listened carefully, so I would like to ask you some questions.”

The conversation continued. They ended up talking all day until it turned dark. When the sky darkened, the monk told him to go home.
Before he left, the man asked, “Can you lend me a lantern?”
The monk said, “Didn’t you say that a lantern was not useful? If you could get here before daylight without a lantern, why do you need it at night?”
He said, “In the early morning, I guessed there would be no one else on the road to run into me. But now it’s dusk, and it will be dark when I reach the village. Without a lantern, people may crash into me. So I need one on the way back to avoid a collision with someone.”

This is just a story, but isn’t life like this? We should all have wisdom. This man could not see with his eyes, but he saw through his mind’s eye. He had faith. He knew where he was going. He believed in himself. Although he was blind, he believed he could reach the temple without stumbling. He thought he could walk the roads safely, because he trusted himself. But why did he need a lantern to go home? He wanted to prevent others from bumping into him. He trusted himself but he was unsure of others, so he needed a lantern on the way home.

To trust ourselves as well as others requires a high level of wisdom. All in all, when people are suspicious of each other, they become confused and the road appears dark. Although the path is clearly broad and luminous, we obstruct our own path with our doubts. The Buddha admonished us because our minds are so full of afflictions that we cannot unravel the Bonds and truly comprehend His Dharma.

The seventh is the Bond of Doubt. Doubts bind the mind and lead sentient beings to become doubtful of the Treasures of the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha.

The seventh of the Nine Bonds: In delusion, sentient beings become suspicious of the Treasures of the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha, so they do not practice Right Actions. They commit a wide range of bad deeds, causing them to continuously transmigrate in the Three Realms with no way out. That is the Bond of Doubt.

As Buddhist practitioners, we should believe in the Buddha, trust the Dharma, and respect the Sangha. The Buddha had wisdom and compassion. Because of His compassion, He repeatedly returned to save those in the Human Realm. Because of His compassion, He renounced all pleasures and devoted His life to spiritual cultivation. He manifested and set an example to guide us. So we must believe that He appeared in the Human Realm, and causes and conditions led Him to leave the lay life. After He attained enlightenment, He realized the Truth of life and the universe. He unlocked His wisdom to guide sentient beings. So, we should firmly believe in the Dharma that the Buddha taught.

How can the Dharma be spread and passed on? Through the Treasure of the Sangha. These people renounce lay life and take on the mission of Tathagata; this is very admirable. With pure body and mind, they become monastics and walk on the path toward Buddhahood, the path that He indicated. They proceed diligently on that Path. The Sangha are guides. When they seek the Path and find the direction, they can then lead others forward.

So we must have faith in Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. But sentient beings sometimes doubt the Three Treasures. They refuse to believe. The Three Treasures are guiding us, but if we have doubts, we are unable to follow. If we do not follow the proper practice or the right path, then we stray and commit a wide range of bad deeds. If we do not walk the path correctly, it becomes a deviant path. We have to be proper to do good. If we are not improper and unkind, we stray onto a deviant and evil path. So, doubt is a type of darkness. If we do not let the light of wisdom illuminate our minds, we close our minds’ door to the light.

We should vigilantly remind ourselves to not doubt the Right Dharma. A small deviation can lead us far astray and bring us endless suffering life after life. We must take good care of our minds. Doubt confuses our minds and defies logic. When doubt arises in our minds, we are confused and deluded. Defying logic means going against reason. We may already be on the right path, but when we are confused, we turn our backs on it. We disregard Truth and go against reason. Why do we do this? It is because we are doubtful and indecisive. People tell us we are on the wrong path, but we refuse to believe them. Beings in the Desire Realm behave this way. Why is that? We know there is clearly a right path, but we are not free from the Desire Realm, so cravings again arise in our minds. When the conditions manifest, karmic affinity tempts us. As our desires stir once again, we lose control and begin to doubt.

Doubt is a form of darkness. It easily closes the door to our luminous minds. We must always be vigilant and not doubt the Right Dharma. Otherwise, a small deviation will lead us far astray.

Some cannot stay completely on the Right Path. Along the way they become lost and go in circles, because they have doubts. Doubt distorts Truth, so they lose the True Path and turn towards what is false and inappropriate. It is ignorance, affliction, and darkness that we turn toward. So, “confusion over Truth leads us to pursue delusions” and follow ignorance and karma. When we turn away from the path to enlightenment and toward the mundane, our minds become caught up in the maelstrom of worldly affairs. It is frightening. Thus “Doubts bind us to the Three Realms.” Doubts tie us down. Entanglements of karma, affection, desire and craving bind us tightly so we are unable to break free. Within the Three Realms, there is no end in sight. Escape is truly difficult because these Bonds tie us down and cause much suffering.

Doubters possess deluded minds and defy logic. Therefore they are doubtful and indecisive. Because of doubt, sentient beings in the Desire. Realm are confused about Truth and pursue delusions. They turn away from enlightenment and toward the mundane. With these doubts, they are tied to the Three Realms with no end in sight. This is called a Bond.

What kinds of doubt are there? There are many kinds. Let us discuss two of them. The first is self-doubt. We have doubts about ourselves. We have low self-esteem, maybe because we are short or have some bodily imperfection. So we fear interacting with others. Or we think we are less capable, so we are afraid of socializing. Thus we doubt every aspect of ourselves. If someone looks at us briefly while speaking, we suspect they dislike us or are judging us. We may often suspect that others are disparaging us or are doubtful of us. We constantly make assumptions about what others think of us based on our views, because we lack confidence in ourselves. Such thinking dulls our minds and causes us to close ourselves off. The darker our minds, the harder it is to be inspired by wisdom; thus we become even duller.

Such darkness and dullness causes afflictions to arise, suspicions to grow, etc. Then we develop low self-esteem, and become anti-social. We develop many incorrect perspectives, which can stir up trouble. We are confused about right and wrong, so we doubt ourselves. This results in incorrect behavior. Nobody looks down on us. It is we who belittle and give up on ourselves. This is self-doubt.

Another kind of doubt is “doubt about teachers.” “A teacher for a day is a teacher for a lifetime.” We must respect a teacher to respect his teachings. If we belittle him, we disrespect his teachings. If we look down on our teacher and become disrespectful and arrogant, thinking that we are better than our teacher, then we cannot accomplish our practice. Then we are not a vessel for enlightenment, because we cannot accept the Way. So we must always be vigilant. We cannot doubt ourselves or others. If we doubt others, we cannot learn anything. It is often said, “In a group of three, we shall find a teacher.”

Everyone, anyone can be our teacher, not only Dharma masters. We need to emulate Never-Disparaging Bodhisattva. Someone who throw rocks at us or hits us with a stick can still be our teacher if we respect him and his potential for enlightenment. Whether they are good and knowledgeable friends or unwholesome friends, they are part of our practical education. We should not turn disagreements into disputes. When conflicts arise, we must see them as a learning opportunity. Then naturally we are affirmed by our wisdom, and can distinguish right from wrong. Still, do not disparage or doubt others. Strengthen your wisdom; with this self-confidence, there is no self-doubt. Everyone, when we learn the Buddha’s teachings we must learn to maintain pure and clear minds. If we approach good and knowledgeable friends with a simple and pure mind, that is the right way. So, everyone always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120113《法譬如水》九結(七)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: