Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)    靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)  Empty周五 2月 10, 2012 10:54 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)    靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)  Empty周五 2月 24, 2012 1:00 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
法譬如水,水好比法,因為世間一切的污垢,要消除污垢,就一定要以水消除、清洗,污垢才能清淨;凡夫的心也一樣,千經萬論,無不都是談一念心。
心在生活中,對人、對事、對物,我們如何做事?如何看人?如何成就我們的人格?這都要看這念心。所以心法身,心也是法的身。我們都常說法身清淨,法身就是佛的本性。其實佛的本性,這個法身在凡夫並不減,所以凡夫,人人還是一樣有這分法身,但是凡夫清淨的法身被污染,所以稱為「凡夫」。
但是人人的心性就是法身,凡夫的法身在哪裡?在心性,心性的法身就是受污染所遮蓋,所以稱作「在纏如來」。如來這念心,就是清淨無染穢,這個無染穢的清淨心,就是在纏、網住、蓋住了,所以它的名稱,才叫做「心法身」。多一個心,因為我們的心就是要分別,分別一切,時時就是在人事物中薰染,所以我們的一念心,會起雜念、會起妄心,這都是「纏」。
但是本性並沒有消失,還是存在,所以才叫做「在纏如來」。所以我們人人還是有一個如來的法性存在!
凡夫受煩惱所纏縛
清淨心性被遮蓋
但真如法性並未消失
所以稱作「在纏如來」

因此在《蓮華三昧經》就說:「人人都有自我本性存在。」所以我們有佛、法、僧,自性三寶,人人本具,所以我們要皈依,到底皈依何處?最重要的要皈依自性三寶。所以在《蓮華三昧經》中說:「歸命本覺心法身,常住妙法心蓮台。」從這句話我們可以了解,人人都有本覺,心的法身,只是我們都向外求。若能反觀自性,好好皈依自己的本覺,內心的法身。法身是常住的,常住不滅,是妙法心蓮臺。
人人的心不論是在纏,被纏綁住,但是你如果能真正深入體會,其實妙法心的蓮臺,就是心法身,還是不受外面的污染所染著,只是被外面的髒污遮住了,並沒有受污染,還是自我清淨的本性。所以我們要相信,人人本身都有,清淨的本覺存在;人人都有那分,常住妙法心蓮臺;就是在污泥中,也是不受污染所染著心蓮。
所以我們皈命,要好好相信,自己這念如來本性不消滅,這叫做「心法」!大家聽起來是不是清楚呢?
人人都有本覺、心的法身
只是我們都向外求
若能反觀自性
好好歸命本覺心法身
就能常住妙法心蓮臺

那天我出去看到靜思堂,在展示腦神經科的儀器,有一些圖片排列在那裡,一位教授他就來對我說:「師父,您能不能撥一些時間,來看看我們的展示會,您來看一看!」
我就跟著他走,看到的就是一些,真實的,腦的切片擺在那裡,就先讓我看解剖取下來的人腦,一片一片解剖後擺在那裡。
我就問:「這個腦面怎麼樣?看起來就是這樣?」
他說:「不一樣。您看,這些腦的腦波紋較多,這樣的人會比較聰明;若是腦的皺摺較平的,這差不多是癡呆症的,就是腦的分別,與外物的反射、接觸,較少使用的,這都是平平的;若像這樣有皺摺的,這都是常用腦,而且腦筋反應都很好的頭腦。」看到這些,這就是用醫學來分析腦的利用。
而且還帶我去看圖,他就告訴我:「這叫做神經元!腦神經元。」
「這是做什麼的?」
他就說:「人看到什麼東西、什麼東西,很快可以分析,如何反射動作,要靠這個地方。神經元這裡如果破壞了,我們在日常的生活,反應動作就發生毛病了。」
「到底這些東西,這種細胞有多少?」
他就帶我去看,看到一張圖,就說:「這種神經元的細胞。」
我說:「有多少數量?」
對我說:「很多,幾千億。這種神經元腦細胞,就是那麼多在動作,傳達。」
我說:「怎麼那麼多!」
他說:「不只!還有神經膠質,這個神經元,還有神經元細胞的膠質。」
「有多少?」
他說:「有十倍以上。」
你想,一個單元,就有千億的十倍有多少?腦的細胞關關卡卡,不只如此,膠質是供應神經元的養分,到底這個東西,是否會傳達給外面的神經,理論上說沒有,但是它有供應給外在訊息的功能。
所以有時我們會說,用腦過度,神經會損失!我在一、二十年前,就聽一位教授他就說:「那都是騙人的!其實腦神經再讓你用,三、四輩子都用不完,用幾百年都用不完。」我說:「為什麼用不完?」
他說:「腦的細胞有多少!一天就算讓你用幾百萬,再用三代人都用不完。」
我有一點疑惑,這是一、二十年,我所聽到的。
現在我聽到的,原來是那麼多,千億以上。到底人生常使用腦,腦的皺摺就較多。當然腦神經的細胞,除了神經元以外,還有旁邊供應給它養分和動力的細胞,還有那麼多,還有其他的。
甚至他還帶我去看一個,他說:「師父我再帶您去看,看這張圖很有趣。我們的腦,情緒控制的地方在哪裡?」
我就跟著他走,那個情緒控制的位置,原來我們的情緒,為什麼有人脾氣那麼壞?脾氣那麼壞,看到什麼東西,情緒就發作出來。有的愛罵人、有的愛發脾氣、有的動作很粗魯,有的…等等,這都是情緒。
情緒控制不住,就是說人的眼睛,接觸到外面的境界,腦神經跟在後面馬上發作,那個位置它會發亮,就是說腦跟外面接觸的反射神經,它那個位置就會發亮,就表示情緒和外面的境界,根、塵接觸到境界,情緒發作,就是在那個腦的部位,那個部位就會特別發亮。意思就是腦細胞的神經啟動,那個地方特別發亮。
這就是要知道,我常常說都是習氣,修行要修什麼呢?腦神經我們要如何訓練它?和外面的境界接觸時,不要那麼激動,這就是要靠修養,修養就是如何壓制我們的習氣。
根塵與境界會合
舉手投足、開口動舌
習慣性的反射動作
就是「習氣」
反應可透過訓練修正
修行的目的即是
調整習氣 修身養性

「人之初,性本善」,本來就是那麼單純,怎麼會每次到了根塵的境界會合,特別那些神經的動作,會比較激烈?就是因為我們平常,都在那裡利用它,所以它的活動會很激烈,這叫做習氣。
這是我說的,不然為什麼各神經和各境界,都是不同的動作區域,為什麼情緒控制的區域,特別活躍、特別活動?這就是因為我們常常用它。就如同我們舉手投足,開口動舌這種習氣一樣。你若是常有這個習慣,自然你說話的態度等等,無形中就會跑出來,這就是腦神經細胞的活躍,這也可以歸納為「心法」。
一切諸法分為「色法」和「心法」兩種。色,眼睛所看到的,看了之後內心的動作。其實內心的動作,要先透過腦部,所以因為腦部的神經,和外面的眼神經、視神經和外面接觸、或者聞的神經所接觸到的。
現在鳥聲沒有吵到我,聽起來和這各境界,配合起來很美。這就是我們時時,在培養美的境界,自然我們就會覺得,這個境界的聲音,聲和色會合起來,我們覺得很好聽、很溫和、很配合。這是另外一個情緒的動作。
總而言之,不離開兩種法:一種是色法,一種是心法。「色法」指外面有形的物質,「心法」指的是一切無明的精神,我們的精神理念,這是無明。
我的精神理念你看不到,除非是我已經動作出來了,你才看到。這個境界,對這個人是適合的;這個境界,對這個人是不適合的。
「色法」指外在有形的物質
「心法」指一切無明的精神
意即經過神經傳達至腦部
產生的思惟、情緒
我們也看過有的人
修養很好,人家怎麼罵他,他都是笑笑的,不會去回應,不會去頂撞他,都不會,像這樣的人,已經培養得情緒很溫和,那種激烈的情緒,不會有所動作,這叫做習氣。
我們要好好將我們的心法,多利用,多深刻去反觀。「在纏如來」,我們的根本煩惱,就是隨著前生一直過來;我們的枝末煩惱,就是現在隨著境界而反射,這叫做枝末煩惱。所以看到樹,樹幹、樹椏、樹枝、樹葉,這叫做枝末煩惱。但是枝末煩惱,就是來自於根本煩惱,是我們生生世世,所熏習的習氣。這個習氣,帶來對現在人事物的反應,所以這種反應又一直累積,歸納於根本的煩惱。
同樣的意思,各位,上回我所說的是「十一遍使」。十一遍使就是在日常生活中,一直驅使我們與境界接觸;境界接觸了就反射回來,驅使我們的心很激烈的動作,所以這叫做十一遍使。十一種名詞,十一種法,就是驅使我們在日常生活中。
我們現在要修行,就不應該被驅使,我們應該回歸本性,我們要深入在纏的如來,我們要如何把這些纏,糾糾纏纏,如何一層一層解開?如此運用我們這分清淨的本性,自然天天所過的,就是很溫和的日子,人人所結的也是很好的緣。
所以,各位,回歸「十一遍使」一路所說過的話,請大家不要離開了用心。
知道是兩種法,一種是色法,一種是心法。「色法」聽得到的包括進來,看得到的包括進來;若是「心法」,聽,聽不到,看也看不到,但這些都是在我們腦袋裡,打轉的精神理念,所以要培養我們的精神理念,要多向善。
諸惡莫做,眾善奉行,人與人之間要好好用心對待,若能如此,這才是我們修行究竟的方法。請大家要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)    靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)  Empty周四 五月 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Twelve Entrances Part 3(十二入三)

“Dharma as water.” Water is a good metaphor for the Dharma. Everything that is dirty in the world must be cleansed. We must use water to wash away the dirt. The same is true for ordinary people’s minds. All the Sutras and discourses discuss the mind. The mind creates our attitude toward people, matters and things. How we handle our affairs, how we see people, how we attain good character all depends on the mind.

The mind is Dharmakaya, the body of the Dharma. We always say the Dharma-body is pure. The Dharma-body is the Buddha’s intrinsic nature. The Dharma-body is not lesser in ordinary people. Everyone has this Dharma-body. However, the Dharma-body of ordinary people is polluted. That is the reason they are “ordinary.”

But everyone’s Mind-nature is the Dharma-body. Where is the Dharma-body of ordinary people? In the nature of their mind. Yet this Dharma-body is obscured by pollution, so it is called Tathagata in Bonds. The mind of the Tathagata is pure and undefiled, though it is bound and obscured. So its name is “Dharma-body of the mind,” instead of just “Dharma-body.” Because our mind wants to discriminate and differentiate everything in the world, pollution is always seeping in. So scattered thoughts cause the mind of illusion to arise. These are all Bonds. But our pure nature has not disappeared. It still exists, so it is called Tathagata in Bonds. The Dharma-nature of the Tathagata exists in each of us.

Ordinary people are bound by afflictions. Their pure Mind-nature is thus obscured, but their pure Tathagata-nature does not disappear. Therefore, they are Tathagatas in Bonds.

Because of this, the Lotus-Samadhi Sutra says that we all have an existing, innate self-nature. The Buddha, Dharma, and Sangha, the Three Treasures, are innate in everyone. So when we take refuge, where should we take refuge? We take refuge in our innate Three Treasures.

In the Lotus-Samadhi Sutras it says to take refuge in the innate awareness of Dharma-body. “Abide in the Wonderful Lotus Throne of the mind.” From this we understand that everyone has innate enlightenment, the Dharma-body of the mind, yet we are still always seeking outwardly. So we must observe our nature and take refuge in our own innate awareness, in the Dharma-body of our minds. The Dharma-body is eternal. It is the Wonderful Lotus Throne of the mind. It exists in everyone’s mind, even if the mind is bound in knots. But if we can truly enter into and experience it, we may realize that the Wonderful Lotus Throne is the Dharma-body of the mind. It still has not been polluted by the outside. All the pollution has only obscured it; it has not been polluted. It is still our pure intrinsic nature.

We must believe that everyone has this nature. The pure, innate awareness exists; everyone possesses the mind’s abiding Wonderful Lotus Throne. In the midst of the mud is the undefiled Lotus of the mind in which we should take refuge. We should earnestly believe that our innate Tathagata-nature does not disappear. This is called the Dharma of the mind.
Does everyone understand?

Everyone has the innate awareness, the Dharma-body of the mind. Yet we all seek outwardly. If we can observe our innate nature and take refuge in the Dharma-body of our innate awareness, we can abide in the Wonderful Lotus Throne of the mind.

One day in Jing Si Hall I saw an exhibit of some neurosurgical equipment. There were a few pictures displayed there. A professor came over and said to me. “Master can you set aside some time to come look at our exhibition? Please come look.”
I went with him and saw actual brain specimens arranged there. They showed me a dissected brain, arranged piece by piece. I asked about them and said they all look similar.
He said, “They are not the same. See, these brains have a lot of wrinkles. This type of person would be rather intelligent.” If the brain is smooth, it may indicate mental retardation. It was as if the brain’s reflexes and discernment of the world were less used, so that it appeared very smooth. If it is like this, with wrinkles, then the brain was used regularly, and the mind’s reflexes were probably very good.
This is how medical science analyzes the use of brains. The professor also took me to see some pictures.
He told me, “These are called neurons.”
“What do the neurons do?”
“When people see something” he said, “Whatever it is, they can quickly analyze it. How they react to it depends on this area. If the neurons are damaged, we have poor responses.”
How many cells of this kind do we have, anyway?
He took me to see another picture, so I asked, “How many neurons of we have?”
“We have several hundred billion neurons constantly relaying messages.”
I said, “Why are there so many?”
He said, “There are not only those, there are also neuralgia.”
“So how many neurons and neuroglial cells are there?”
He said, “There are more than ten times as many?”
Think about it, one brain has ten times one hundred billion; how much is that? The brain’s cells have many synapses, and not only that, the glial cell supplies the neuron with nutrients. So do these things relay messages to the nerves? According to theory they do not, but they do supply the ability to relay messages outside. Sometimes we say, if you use the brain too much, the nerves will be damaged.

Ten or twenty years ago, I heard a professor say this was false. Actually, the nerves in the brain can be used for three or four lifetimes. After hundreds of years they won’t be used up.
I asked, “Why can’t they be used up?”
He said, “There are so many cells in the brain. If you used several million per day, in three lifetimes you still couldn’t use them all.”
I still wasn’t convinced. That was ten or twenty years ago. Now, from what I hear, it turns out there are a lot more than one hundred billion. If you use your brain a lot in life, you will forge many neural connections. In addition to the neurons, there are also the cells next to them, which provide nutrients and energy. How many of those do we have? And there are others as well.

The professor then said, “Master, I will take you to see a very interesting picture. Where is the area in our brains, that controls our mood?” he asked, as I walked with him. “This part of the brain is the reason why some people get so angry.” Some people get really angry. When they see something, their emotions flare up. Some people tend to swear, some tend to lose their temper, some are rude, and so on. These are all moods. When they don’t have control of their moods, and their eyes come in contact with the outside world, the nerves in the brain activate, and this area lights up. This means that when the brain makes contact with the world, the nerves react, and this brain area activates. This shows that upon contact with the world, when our sense organs connect with objects, emotions flare up in this part of the brain. This area lights up. The nerves in this area of the brain are particularly active.

This is something we should know. I often talk about habits. What are we practicing when we practice? How can we train the nerves of our brain, so that when they make contact with the world, they won’t become so excited? This depends on practice. Practice is learning how to control our habits.

When the Roots and the Dusts come into contact, every movement of the body and every word uttered is a habitual reflex action. These are habitual tendencies. These reflex actions can be corrected through practice. The purpose of practice is to correct our habits and cultivate our character.

People’s original nature is fundamentally good. It was originally pure and simple. How is it that when the Roots and Dusts connect, the reactions of the nerves are so intense? Since we normally use them in that way, the activity will be very intense. This is the force of habit. This is what I have said. If the nerves and the environment all activate different areas, why is the area that controls our mood particularly dynamic, particularly active? This is because we always use it. It is the same as lifting our hand, or foot, or opening our mouth; all these are habitual. If you always have this habit, then naturally the way you speak, etc., will come out unwittingly. This is the neuronal activity. This can also be summed up as mental phenomena. All things can be divided into physical phenomena and mental phenomena.

After the eyes see physical form, the mind becomes active. Actually, the activity of the mind is through the brain; the brains nerves and the optic nerves make contact with outside world. Also the aural nerves are stimulated. For example, right now a bird’s song hasn’t yet reached me, but when I hear it, when my aural nerves connect with it, it is quite beautiful. This is our world, which always fosters beauty. Naturally, when the sounds and the forms of the world combine, we feel it is very beautiful and harmonious. This is another activity involving our mood.

It can all be summed up with two kinds of phenomena: one is physical phenomena, another is mental phenomena. Physical phenomena refer to external forms. Mental phenomena refer to the invisible, to all our mental concepts. Therein lies ignorance. You cannot see my mental concepts. Unless I have already acted on them; only then can you see. These conditions may be suitable for this person but may not be for another.

Physical phenomena refer to all external material that has tangible form.
Mental phenomena refer to all the invisible ignorant functions of the mind, which are the thoughts and emotions created by information traveling through the nerves to the brain.

We have seen people who are very cultivated. If anyone scolds or swears at them, they are still always smiling and won’t react won’t contradict them. People like this have already trained their mood to be gentle. They won’t have any kind of very intense or violent mood. This is habitual tendency. We should earnestly make more use of our mental capabilities to deeply contemplate ourselves as Tathagatas in Bonds. Our Root Afflictions are what we brought from previous lives. Our Branch Afflictions are reactions to our current condition are reactions to our current condition. If we see tree, we see the trunk, branches and leaves. These are like our Branch Afflictions.

But they come from the Root Afflictions. These are habits that affect us life after life. These habits affect our reactions to people and things; so these reactions keep accumulating. In short everything originates from the Root Afflictions.

Everyone I spoke before of the Eleven Universal Agents. The Eleven Universal in our daily life constantly incite us to connect with the world. When we connect, we react. This prompts our minds to act intensely, thus they are called the Eleven Universal Agents. Eleven terms, eleven kinds of phenomena drive us in our daily lives.

Now we must practice; we shouldn’t let ourselves be driven. We should return to our innate nature. We should go deep into the Tathagata in Bonds. How can we remove these Bonds these entanglements, and layer by layer free ourselves? If we can do this, we can use our pure nature. Then naturally, all the days will pass smoothly and we will accumulate good conditions.

So everyone as we review the Eleven Universal Agents, everything I have said about the path is none other than asking everyone to be mindful. Know there are two kinds of phenomena; physical phenomena and mental phenomena. Physical phenomena include everything you see and hear. You cannot hear or see mental phenomena. But these things are all in our brains; they are our changing mental concepts. We must condition them so that we can be more benevolent. Do no evil, practice all good. In our affairs we should treat people mindfully. If we can do this we will practice the ultimate method. Everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120209《法譬如水》十二入 (三)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: