Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)    靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)  Empty周五 2月 17, 2012 12:51 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)    靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)  Empty周五 2月 17, 2012 3:05 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
十六知見:
我 見 眾生見
壽者見 命者見
生者見 養育見
眾數見 人 見
作者見 使作者見
起者見 使起者見
受者見 使受者見
知者見 見者見

在十六知見中,第六是「養育見」。我們要知道生於天地,我們真的都是受養受育。哪一個人不是在天地間?從父母將我們生下來,一直在社會,每天、每日所有的行、住,不都是由眾生所提供的,所以我們還是要說感恩。
有的人會說哪是!布,我也是拿錢去買,所以我有衣,我能穿衣服是用錢買的。吃,我也是用錢買米、買菜,或是上館子,就是吃飯付錢。有什麼恩嗎?
其實,錢只是一個代名詞,我們只會想要掙更多錢,來啊!財產更多一些。對我們的人生,只是一個數字的貪著,很多人為了這個數字而辛苦,庸庸碌碌,只為了財產多還要更多,土地大還要更大,豪宅、豪華的房子更豪華,這都是人心的欲。欲就是煩惱的起源。
其實我們在早會也聽到,我們有一位志工報告,我們去居家關懷,有一位孤老無依,已經九十歲的老榮民,我們去探視他。老榮民他身體還很健朗,還很勇健,眼睛很亮、耳朵很利。他聽到有人要來探望他,他在村子裡就趕快回來。拿著柺杖,走路很快,就趕緊,很歡喜。
看到一群人,已經在他家的門口了,看到人來,趕快請人進屋坐,趕緊說:「你稍等一下。」去拿一包東西出來就說:「等你們很久了,知道你們要來,等很多天了!」就把這包東西拿給志工,原來就是錢。
我們的志工就說:「伯伯,我是來看您是否健康?不是要來向您收錢。你要留著用!」他就說:「夠用就好了,平時節儉一點,要懂得用錢。」他說省、儉、會用,我們要懂得節儉,懂得運用。
聽到這位老人九十幾歲了,是孤老無依一位老榮民。他說:「平時節儉一點,要懂得用錢。」多麼有哲學,多麼有智慧。錢放在身邊又有何用?他慢慢累積、累積,可以去救人時,是他最高興的時刻。
雖然他在人間這九十年間,他也知道要回報眾生恩。大家用愛用心累積下來,我們就能去為那些苦難人,連一個零的數字都沒有、受苦受難的人,我們能以多餘的數字,來幫助那些有欠缺的人。
所以人家養我們,我們養人;人家讓我們有教育,我們也要讓他們有教育;人家讓我們吃得飽、穿得暖,我們也要讓人,吃得飽、穿得暖;人家給我們很堅固的房屋住,我們也應該要讓人,有遮風蔽雨的地方住。
所以我們慈濟在群眾中,大家同心協力,為那些苦難人,沒有房子可以住,或是房子破爛的,我們常常看到我們的慈濟人,趕快去幫他們修補,幫他們換屋頂、幫他們修補牆壁,或是整個拆掉,重新興建。
那些人和我們慈濟人有關係嗎?沒有!也不是親戚,也不是認識,為什麼我們一直付出給他們呢?
我們也要想,為我們蓋房子的人,那些工人、勞動者,和我們認識嗎?也和我們不認識,也是為我們蓋房子,讓我們有一個遮風避雨的地方。
我們穿衣服的布,在織布的工廠,那些勞動者,他們和我們是否認識?也是不認識,他們付出、我們受用。
所以我們看到那些,我們已經看得到的,我們也走到他的身邊去,他們在受苦難,我們怎麼會,不想要去付出給他們呢?
所以人生要恩恩回報,我們接受別人,提供給我們的物資,我們也應該要,提供給欠缺的人,這樣的人生就是最有智慧,也是最富有的人生。這是養育之恩!
你們會覺得奇怪:「師父,這兩個字『養育』,不是指父母而已嗎?」不是!父母是理所當然,他們對我們的養育,我們應該要回報。我們既然接受佛法,我們也應該要回報。
佛法是成長我們的慧命;父母是生育我們的生命;但是天下眾生,是提供我們生活的活命。風調雨順,是讓我們過得幸福,養育我們的生命。所以不論是天地萬物,不離開這四恩養育,所以我們應該要很感恩!
所以第六是「養育見」。我們一定將養育,我們要時時放在心裡。
天地萬物不離四恩養育
享受他人給予的一切
轉而幫助有所欠缺的人
是最有智慧、富有的人生

但是我們在一般的凡夫,就是在色、受、想、行、識五蘊中執著,都是執著,執著我是能養育別人的人,意思就是說,我是能布施的人,那些人都是被我布施,被我養育的。這樣就不對了。
剛才師父告訴過你們,不是我們有錢就能做什麼,只要我們有物質讓我們受用,我們就要感恩。所以哪一個人,不是受人養育的人呢?哪怕你位再高,或是錢再多,都是一樣。勞動界的人士,士農工商,會合起來,提供給我們。所以我們不要有這種:「我是養育人的人。」。
父母養育子女,他們也不求回報。你看,有多少父母撫養孩子,孩子身心不健康,他們是如何照顧?不斷地付出!
我們花蓮也有老榮民,在照顧他的女兒,女兒將近四十歲,父親已經七十多歲了;女兒是完全弱智,又發育不良。父親每天就是抱她、抱她,從生下來一直抱到將近四十歲。問他累不累?夫妻倆、老人都很歡喜:「不會!把她當作,我要感恩她,感恩她好像我的一個大玩偶。」和她說話,她能笑一下,他們就很高興了。不論全身都要,他們兩個老夫妻來清理,髒東西也是一樣,從小這樣一直到將近四十年,父母絕對不奢望,從孩子的身上得到什麼,反而他感恩,「感恩她還可以和我們作伴。和她說話,她還會對我們笑一下,雖然不會和我們說話。」
這種包容,父母心,他們絕對不會想,討回什麼養育、回報恩。沒有!不過,我們會,我們自己的本分,應該要回報,這叫做報恩、養育之恩。
所以我們應該,不要在日常的感受中。現在多少年輕人不孝,不念父母恩還不要緊,都嫌父母很嘮叨,所以做了很多忤逆父母的心,這都在那個五蘊,色受想行識中,這樣自己的感受,對父母那種的反感,無法體會父母的養育。只知道父母老了,我在養你,變成了我是在養育父母。
或是對貧困的人,他感覺是我在救濟你,對他的工人,覺得是你是在靠我吃穿。這都不對,都一直自我感覺,我們是付出的人,我們是養育別人的人。這樣我們會很痛苦。
佛陀就說,這不對,這種的「養育見」,這種的固執是不對的。
所以我們應該要知道父母恩。父母養育宏恩很大,他只但願孩兒能安穩,父母對孩子的心,只想著孩子能安穩,能平安無事。
你看,我們多少,在慈濟醫院很多醫師,在花蓮,志為人醫守護愛的節目,最後那段,你看,和父母的互動,我們的醫生,像王志鴻副院長,在畫面上看到他的母親、父親,他就說:「爸爸媽媽,對不起,我都沒有時間回去看您們。」他的母親在那裡馬上聽到,就看到她的兒子在畫面上:「沒關係!只要你平安就好,你能在那裡救人,我們都很光榮,大家都誇獎,我們很歡喜。我們兩個老人你你不必擔心,我們會照顧自己。」
你看,這種兒子對父母能說:「感恩您,我都無法回去看您。」父母知道兒子在忙,在救人:「我很滿足,我們很歡喜,你都不用擔心我們。」
其實,父母不是只希望,你以物質來供養,你要每天來看我。」就要做我們…,我們的身體是父母生下來,用我們的身體,發揮在人間的大愛,如此,父母最歡喜了。
你看,有好幾對的父母現身,鼓勵他們的孩子,這種的親情,父母養子,只是希望孩子能平安、希望孩子能身體健康。哪怕他的孩子是醫師,他也是說:「你的身體要照顧!」這就是父母心。
所以慈母不畏任何的苦難,她就是要把孩子養大。母親像大地,父親好比天,我們都是生活在天蓋地載中,天地之遼闊,我們所受的恩情有多少?所以我們應該,有那個能力,我們應該要去付出,這才是我們人生的真正目標。
所以我們也要一樣有菩薩心、要佛心、要有菩薩行,要有父母心、要有廣大的愛心,這就是我們人間,真的要去付出,我們去養育別人、付出給人,我們還要感恩。
絕對不要有那分,我是能付出,能幫助人的人,不是這樣,這個「養育」的意思,也是叫做「施」,布施出去。
我們若是往好的來看,我們就是布施而無所求。不要只是想著,我已經布施你了,你應該要感恩我。我們要想,很多人布施給我們,他們也是無所求。
房子蓋好時,他不會來跟我們說:「這棟房子是我蓋的,你知道嗎?」「電燈是我裝的,你知道嗎?」「水電是我牽設的,你知道嗎?」不會,大家都是,哇!房子蓋好了,他就已經覺得他的作品完成了,提供給什麼人他不計較。所以我們也不知道,哪一位師傅,為我們打造這麼好的(建築)。
若是想著我付出,你就要還我,那就很痛苦!所以這種的「養育見」,「見」就是固執,你付出,你還有固執,這叫做「養育見」。
付出無求、常懷感恩
人生就能輕安自在
若是執著於「養育見」
生活在有所求中
將苦不堪言

所以我們應該要好好、天天要知道,站在我們的立場、站在我們個人,我們應該要知道,天下四恩,我們一定要報,因為有這四恩來養育我們。我們要想我們是被養育的人,我們不要一天到晚只想著,我們是去養育別人的人;我們若想著,我們是養育別人的人,如此我們就是有固執的見解。
所以我們應該以養育,我們是在受施的人,如此我們會充滿感恩心。天天付出是當然,這樣大家應該聽得懂吧!
所以這個「養育見」,是在我們日常生活中的固執,是色受想行識中那種計較。所以我們應該做每件事,都要用感恩心,是別人先給我們,我們才幫助別人。人間本來就是互助,要彼此感恩。所以要時時多用心啊!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)    靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)  Empty周三 6月 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Sixteen Views Part 6 (
十六知見六)

The Sixteen Views-the views of: Self; Sentient Beings; a Lifespan; Endless life; Birth; Nurturing; Multitudes; a Human; a Doer; an Instigator; a Karma Initiator; a Karma Initiator for Others; Karmic Retribution; a Karmic Retribution Creator; Someone Who Knows; Someone Who Sees.

In the Sixteen Views, the sixth is the View of Nurturing. Born into this world, we have been nurtured and educated. Who on this earth was not given birth to by his or her parents? Since birth, we have been living in society. Every day, our food, clothing, housing and transportation depends on the grace of other sentient beings. That is why we have to be grateful.

Some people might say, “That’s not true! I use my own money to buy my clothes. I use my own money to buy rice and vegetables or to go to restaurants. I eat and I pay. So what grace is there to repay?” Actually, money is only a symbol. We only think about earning more money and increasing our assets. We are attached to these gains. How many people toil over this? They run about all day, just trying to get more money, obtain more land, make their luxury mansions even more luxurious. This is all because of greed. Such desires are the root of all afflictions.

In our morning meeting today, we heard a volunteer reporting on a case. There is a 90-year-old veteran who is without any family and lives by himself. The volunteers went to visit him. He is still healthy and physically strong. His eyes and his ears are sharp. He heard that people were coming to visit him, so he rushed home from the village. He walked briskly with a walking stick. He was in a hurry because he was excited. Seeing the volunteers in front of his home, he was very happy. He quickly invited everyone into the house. He then said, “Just a moment.” He fetched a bag and said, “I’ve been waiting for you for a long time. I knew you were coming, so I’ve been waiting many days.” He gave the bag to the volunteers. It was filled with money.

They said to him, “Grandpa, we came to see if you are healthy, not to collect money from you. You should keep the money.”

He said, “I have enough. I just need to be frugal every day and know how to spend the money wisely.” He said, “Be frugal, use it wisely. We need to learn to use money wisely.”

This 90-year-old man is a veteran who lives all by himself. He said, “It is good to be frugal, know how to save and how to use the money wisely.”

How philosophical! How wise! What is the use of hoarding money? This man gradually saved up his money and used it to help people. That made him the happiest. He has been living in this world for 90years. He knows to repay the grace of sentient beings. With a loving heart, we can save up money to help those who are suffering, to help those who have no money at all. With our extra money, we can help those in need. Many people raised us, contributed to our growth, and enabled our education, so we should enable others’ education too. People gave us food and clothing. So in turn, we should also help others stay well-fed and warmly-dressed. People helped build our sturdy homes. In turn, we should also help others find shelter from the wind and rain.

Tzu Chi volunteers work among the people, in collaboration, to help the suffering. When people have no housing or live in a run-down home, Tzu Chi volunteers are quick to help. The volunteers mend roofs, patch up walls and even tear down old buildings and rebuild them. Are the recipients related to Tzu Chi volunteers? No. They are not relatives, nor do we know them. So why do we continue to give?

Think of it this way, does the people who build our houses know us personally? They do not know us, but they helped us build our home so that we have shelter. Let’s look at the fabric of our clothes. Do the laborers working in the factory know us personally? They do not know us either, yet we regularly use what they contribute. So, if we see someone who needs help, we can go to them to help relieve their suffering. How could we not want to help them? We should repay the grace that we have received. While accepting resources from others, we should also try to provide for those who lack something. Leading such a life is the wisest and the most enriching. This is the Grace of Nurturing.

You might find it strange. “Master, doesn’t nurturing only refer to parents?” This is not so. Of course, parents are a part of it. They nurture and educate us and we should try to repay their grace. Since we have accepted the Buddha-Dharma, we should try to repay its grace as well. The Buddha-Dharma nurtures our Wisdom-life, while parents nurture our physical life. But all the sentient beings in the world give us what we need to live. A favorable environment enables us to live happily and contently, and nurtures our lives. Everything in the world depends on the four types of grace, so we should really be grateful. This sixth view is the View of Nurturing. We should keep the grace of nurturing in our minds a t all times.

All things in the universe are part of the nurturing Fourfold Grace. Enjoy everything given by others, and in turn, help those who are in need. In doing so, one leads a most wise and prosperous life.

Often times, we ordinary people are attached to the Five Aggregates. We are attached to the notion that, “I’m the nurturer!” This means we think that “I’m someone who can give, others are only receivers of my giving they were nurtured by me.” This mentality is erroneous. As I just told you, money alone does not enable us to do what we want. As long as we have material goods to enjoy, we need to be grateful. Isn’t everyone nurtured by others? No matter how high your social status is, or how much money you have, people from all walks of life, from different jobs, have come together to provide for you. So we should not think, “I’m the giver, the one who nurtures others.”

When parents care for their children, they do not ask for anything in return. Take a look at the way parents take care of their children. When children are unhealthy, they provide constant care for them.

In Hualien, there is an old veteran who takes care of his daughter. The daughter is almost 40, and the father is well past 70. The daughter has severe mental retardation, and is physically underdeveloped. Her father has carried her around every day, since the day she was born. She is close to 40 now. When asked if they are tired, both of the elderly parents happily said, “Not at all. We are grateful for her. She is like our big doll.” When they talk to her, she smiles a little, which makes them really happy. This old couple has had to take care of and clean up after their daughter for nearly 40 years. They have never had excessive expectations of her. Instead, they are grateful to have her as a companion. “We talk to her and she smiles a little, because she cannot talk back.” Such acceptance is in a parent’s heart. They do not ever think about what they get back for nurturing their child. Not at all. So we must fulfill our fundamental responsibility to repay parent’s grace. This is called repaying grace, the grace of nurturing.

Many young people these days are not filial to their parents. They not only ignore their parent’s grace, they complain about their parents’ nagging. They have many rebellious thoughts. This is all in the Five Aggregates, form, sensation, perception, action, consciousness. They have the inclination to rebel against their parents. They cannot feel their parents nurturing. They just think, “My parents are getting old and now I need to take care of them.” Toward poor people they think, “I am helping you.” Toward their employees they think, “You depend on me for your livelihood.” This is all wrong. They think, “I’m the one giving. I’m the one who takes care of others.” Thinking this way makes people suffer greatly.

The Buddha said it is wrong to have this view of Nurturing. It is wrong to have such stubborn attachments. We should keep our parents’ grace in mind. Their grace is broad and deep. They only care about the child’s peace and comfort. Their thoughts are only of their child’s ease comfort and safety.

Take a look at many of the doctors in Tzu Chi Hospitals. In the last segment of the TV show “Guardian of Love,” we saw the interactions between the doctors and their parents, like Deputy Superintendent Dr. Wang Zhi-hong.” He saw his parents on the monitor and said, “Mom and Dad, I’m so sorry that I haven’t had time to visit you.” When his mom heard him on their monitor she said, “That’s okay, as long as you’re safe and sound. We are very proud of you for helping the patients. We are very proud that people praise you. It makes us happy. You don’t have to worry about us old folks. We can take care of ourselves.”

You see, the son only has to say to his parents, “I’m very thankful, but I have no time to visit you. The parents already know he’s busy saving others. “We are very happy about what you’re doing. You don’t have to worry about us.” In reality, parents do not just hope that their children can provide for them, visit often, or do things for them. Our parents gave us this body. We should use it to embody great love in the world. This will make our parents truly happy. We see several parents showing up in the program, encouraging their children. This is parental love. They nurture their children, only hoping they are safe, sound and healthy. Even when their child becomes a doctor, they still say, “You need to take care of your body. This is the heart of parents.

Compassionate mothers do not fear and pain or work. Their only goal is to raise their child. Mothers are like earth and fathers like heaven. We are embraced and sheltered by heaven and earth. The amount of grace we receive is as vast as heaven and earth. So when we have the ability to, we should give as much as possible. That is the true mission of our lives. We also need to have the heart of Bodhisattvas. The heart of Buddha, the actions of a Bodhisattva. Have the heart of a parent and have broad, open love. This is what we came to this world for, to give to and nurture others. We should also be grateful and never have the thought that “I’m the one who is helping.” It is not like that “Nurturing” is another form of “giving.” Ideally, we should give without asking in return. Do not think “I have given to you, so you should be grateful to me.” We should think about how many people have given to us. They gave without asking for anything in return.

When a house is built, the contractor does not come and say, “Do you know it was I who built this house? It was me. Do you know that I installed the lights? Do you know I put in the wires and pipes?” No. They say, “Oh, the house is done. The builders simply think the project is complete. They do not care for whom the house is built. So we also do not know who has provided for us, nor which people created this beautiful building for us. If we think that, “I’m giving you something and you must repay me, it will bring a lot of suffering.”

This would be the View of Nurturing. View means having an attachment. Giving with attachments is called the View of Nurturing.

Give without asking for anything in return, and always have a heart of gratitude. In doing so, we can be free and at ease. If one gets attached to the View of Nurturing, one’s life is always spent in pursuit of something. Then one suffers beyond words.

So we need to be mindful every day. In our perspectives, as an individual, we should be mindful of the Fourfold Grace, and definitely repay it. The Fourfold Grace has nurtured us. We need to realize we are being taken care of, instead of constantly thinking that we are the ones nurturing others. If we latch onto thinking that we are the nurtures, then we have a stubborn perspective. With nurturing, we need to see that we are the ones being provided for. This way, we are full of gratitude and naturally give back every day. You should all be able to understand this.

This View of Nurturing is an attachment we hold in our lives, it is a conflict that arises in the Five Aggregates. We should do everything with a heart full of gratitude. Others have provided for us first, so now we can help others. People should help each other and be gratitude to one another. We should always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120217《法譬如水》十六知見 (六)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: