Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)    靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)  Empty周三 2月 22, 2012 7:59 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)    靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)  Empty周三 2月 22, 2012 9:30 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
十六知見中,第九知見就是「作者」。「作」去作善、作惡,多數的凡夫就是生妄念,所走的路都是偏差的路比較多。人與人之間,若是心不平衡時,和人結了怨或是恨,他就會去動作,去做那種損人不利己的事情。這就是「作者」一定要受罪,這種如此簡單的道理,大家都知道。
但是有的和我們明明毫不相干,但我們就去做了損害他們的事,這到底從何而起?那就是有「使作者」。「使作者」這就是第十。
有時我生恨、我生怨,但是我自己不會去做,我會叫別人去做。我對這個人不歡喜,我不會直接去說他不好,我會對別人說,讓別人生起對對方的憎恨。
這種唆使他人去作惡,社會也有這樣的,他去唆使人,不論去搶、去殺等等,以為我叫別人做,我就沒事。其實不是這樣。叫別人做,我也是一樣有事,這是人間的法律。
內心起虛妄雜念
以致行為偏差
而造作惡業
就是「作者見」
唆使他人
憎恨自己厭惡的對象
甚而危害此人
就是「使作者見」
不論是自作惡的「作者見」
或唆使人為惡的「使作者見」
都要承受惡果業報

其實我們一出世,因果觀還是一樣,我們如何能出離人間的苦難,我們就一定要超越,這種虛妄橫計,這種彼此得失,我們要先消滅這些心,我們才不會去和人計較;或者去分別,這個我愛,那個我不愛,才不會產生這種心態。這種心態不產生,我們自然就不會去做,損別人,不利自己;或是自己沒去做,叫別人去做。這都是造業,這都是橫計,這都是不對。
所以佛陀來人間,就是一直要教育我們的心諦觀。我們要發菩薩心,菩薩心就貼近真理,所以菩薩諦觀。
菩薩摩訶薩
如是諦觀
生憐憫心
發大慈悲
將欲救拔
《無量義經》

我們要人人,菩薩將道理,常常用在我們的行中。我們若有菩薩心,無論在色受想行識之間,我們都和道理會合。不論我們看什麼色,或者接觸什麼樣的人,我們的心中自有道理,我們的根塵就不會去攝受,外面不好的境界,我們的感受自然可以很平靜。這就是我們的菩薩心,和道理會合,就不會受五蘊所驅使,或是也不會受十六知見,來驅使我們。
總而言之,我們學佛有很多微細,在日常生活中,只要你有道理,和我們的心會合,我們的心和日常生活人事物,還是會合,所以自然我們就可以知道,這個人很辛苦,我要想辦法幫助他,這就是菩薩諦觀眾生的苦難,自然就發心,想要去救拔他。
我們人間不是有很多這樣的事嗎?尤其是在我們慈濟這個團體中,我們可以常常看到,有錯誤的人生。我們在大愛臺的人物誌裡,就有這樣一段,應該是慈濟的藏經。
(2006年)我在臺中,要授證的前一天,就有我們當地社區的委員,帶著他的社區培訓,隔天就要來授證。這其中就有這位蔡(天勝)居士,長得很莊嚴,看起來也是很斯文,但是在那裡很虔誠懺悔。他說起他的過去,十幾歲開始就吸毒,吸毒,和人打架鬧事,甚至不只是吸毒,他還販毒,所以經過屢次、屢次,後來被判為無期徒刑。
因緣成熟時,在監獄中看到,一本書(了凡四訓)。這本書他看過之後,他知道因果可怕,開始自己反省,知道過去,過去所做的都錯了,不只是自己錯,還害了很多人。多少人因為他販毒,迷失人生,受盡了苦難。所以他徹底要悔改了!
在這之間,又有人送他一本(慈濟)月刊,月刊裡看到很多好人。怎麼有這麼多好人,在人間做了這麼多好事?不只是在台灣,可以遍及國際。自我覺得:「我這一生到底都在做什麼呢?」自己想自己、看別人,尤其是靜思語,要了解很簡單,背起來在日常生活中也不困難。我們月刊,每一期裡面都有靜思語。
看,後來,又有人送他了一本《靜思語》,他將這本《靜思語》,當成是他日常生活、待人接物,很簡單的道理。所以他在監獄裡就表現得很好,所以無期徒刑,看他的表現,所以慢慢為他減刑,變成了八年,八年的日子一樣會過去。所以這八年的時間,讓他很精進、認真,在監獄裡也能幫助人,所以憑著他的道心,出獄了。
出獄之後,他就有這個心願要投入慈濟。但是還有自卑感,徘徊在外。後來,秋霞看到他,自己主動去跟他打招呼:「怎麼不進來呢?」
他在外面就向她說出:「我能進去嗎?我曾做過,這麼多錯誤、不對的事。我才剛從監獄出來而已。」
我們的委員聽他說起,他過去那麼多的錯誤,所以她就說:「你不算什麼,我才從酒國過來的,我也是一間酒家的經理,我自己帶了很多女孩子,我自己也是賭博、喝酒,反正什麼事我都做過了。我沒比你差,你也沒有比我壞。你看,我今天也已經在慈濟裡,我已經是委員了。所以慈濟裡開遍了蓮花,師父這麼說:『福田一方邀天下善士,心蓮萬蕊造慈濟世界。』只要你想要改,你徹底要改,你心中的蓮花就浮現出來了。」所以就這樣把他帶進來。
的確,他進來後非常精進,他的品性也是很好,任勞任怨,什麼工作都做,無論是資源回收,或是去執行做什麼事情,都和師兄跟得很緊,非常用心。在慈濟裡幾年,觀察他,他盡心地付出,大家對他的了解,開始培訓了。培訓總是能受證,所以在這之間,來說很多故事給我聽,甚至又帶出其他人,以他曾經走過這條路,有很多迷失的人,就請他去講過來人的心路歷程,所以他也度了不少,在迷途中被他叫喚回來的。
洪崧元,這位年輕人才三十多歲,他的家境很好過。但是媽媽只有這個兒子而已,全心期待這個兒子能成人。但是給他那麼好的環境,他在十七歲那年,就在外面和人家遊樂,之後就開始吸毒。媽媽在這個孩子的身上,花了很多錢,光是吸毒就花了三千多萬,其他都不談。一直期待,不然幫他娶個太太來管他。太太娶了,孩子也生了,但是吸毒還是無法改。
他的媽媽想盡辦法,以情、以愛來感動他,他也有時覺得我應該改,我太太娶了,我孩子生了,我不能做這麼不好的模範,讓孩子看。但是就是好幾次改都改不掉。
有一回他也同意,不然你們把門都鎖起來,在樓上真的把門都鎖起來,希望毒癮若發作時,不要讓他跑到外面,看看毒癮能否戒掉。有一回一樣將他鎖起來,毒癮一發作時,到處翻、到處找,一直要找毒品吸食。門又撞不開,發狂了,他受不了,從樓上跳下去,跌斷了他的腳,所以被人送到中國醫學院。
因為腿斷了,開刀好幾個月。開刀的傷口一直不癒合。住了好幾個月,苦是苦了他的媽媽,不知該如何?求救無門。所以在那個社區,我們的委員,看到他的媽媽這樣也很可憐,又看到這個孩子,十幾年的時間,若毒癮發作時,看了會怕,也擔心社區有這種吸毒的人。又對他的媽媽這樣,實在是看了也很可憐。
又有太太、孩子。所以我們社區的委員,就利用這個機會,開始一直一直去看他,陪伴他的媽媽、去看他。
同時發現了這位蔡居士,原來就是這樣,曾經歷過吸毒、販毒,很多無惡不作,所以既然他已經悔過了,他也發願要度這樣的人,所以將這個個案,就介紹給這位蔡居士。蔡居士每天、每天都去陪他,去開導他,去說給他聽,和他說吸毒過程,那種的苦不堪言,這樣的掙扎。兩個人都在那裡分享,慢慢在醫院裡幫他戒掉。
但是腳還沒好,慈濟人常常去看他。所以有一天,他就要求媽媽:「要不然妳去臺中那裡有一個慈濟分會,妳去求菩薩。菩薩,我若可以康復起來,我發願我要投入做志工。」媽媽很歡喜,就跟著我們的委員,到臺中分會祈求。
過了一段時間,果然可以出院了。出院後,這位洪居士真的很乖,投入做環保。不論洗廁所,或是什麼工作都做;甚至他也發願要去助念,哪個地方有需要,他就去助念。無論是環保、助念,或是社區打掃,等等的工作都做。甚至這一群慈濟人這樣陪伴他,他很感動。所以他說,他發願要做一位很好的慈濟人,也要做師父的好弟子。
所以每一回,臺中慈濟分會共修時,他的媽媽、妻兒都會陪伴他去,去共修、去拜《法華經》,這已經是重新做人。開始他的媽媽很歡喜,也是培訓社區志工和環保志工,已經環保志工也受贈了,媽媽發願她也要做委員。所以她就是做,蔡居士的幕後委員,如此來回報蔡居士將她的兒子教導過來。
自此開始,她的兒子也自己發願,他也是一樣要加入培訓。在這之間,連他自己的孩子,也覺得爸爸現在很好。因為過去他若是毒癮發作,發狂時,兒子都會告訴阿嬤說:「阿嬤!叫警察叔叔把爸爸抓走。」那是以前,現在他的兒子就會說:「阿嬤,菩薩幫我們找回了好爸爸。」這人生轉變。看,這個家庭得救了。
所以說來,菩薩就是要有那分道理,我們人難免有錯誤。錯誤若可以和道理會合起來,走在道理的路上,自然我們的生活中會轉變。除了自己轉變,我們也能感化別人轉變。
所以做好事,自己做,叫別人做,這也是一樣有功德。我們自己可以去做,我們再帶別人去做,這也是自作、使人作。若是離開道理,我們對人不好時,心念惡念一起,自己去損害別人,或是叫人去損害別人,同樣叫人的人,或是自己做的人,都有因果,就是造惡。
所以說來說去,只是一念之間,所以大家時時要用心,心要和道理會合,我們才不會迷失,才不會錯誤。所以要時時多用心!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)    靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)  Empty周二 6月 19, 2012 3:43 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Sixteen Views Part 9 (十六知見九)

Of the Sixteen Views, the ninth is View of a Doer. A Doer can do good or evil. Many ordinary people have false thoughts, so they follow erroneous paths. In interpersonal relationships, if they feel bothered by something, they may feel enmity or hatred towards others and do things to harm others which end up harming themselves. In this case, the Doer faces the consequences. We all understand this simple principle. But sometimes we harm someone with whom we have absolutely no issue. Where does this come from? There must have been an “Instigator.”

The View of an Instigator is the tenth view. Sometimes we may hate someone, but will not do anything to harm them ourselves, so we get someone else to do it. If we do not like someone, we will not say it directly to them. We talk behind their back, and get others not to like them as well. We can see this all over society. People encourage others to do evil, whether it is robbing, killing, etc. They think, “If I get someone else to do it, then it does not matter.” Actually, if we get another to do it, we are still responsible. Legally, this is also true.

When illusory and discursive thoughts arise, they lead one to act badly, creating evil karma. This is the View of a Doer. When one loathes someone else, one may instigate others to hate that person or even harm them. This is the View of an Instigator. Whether the evil is done with the View of a Doer or with the View of an Instigator, one receives evil karmic retribution.

Once we are born, the Law of Karma is in effect. How can we escape the suffering of the world? We must certainly transcend these kinds of deluded calculations, worries over this and that, gain and loss. We must eliminate these thoughts. Only then will we cease to have conflicts or discriminate between what we like and dislike. Then we will no longer create these mindsets, and naturally, we will not do anything to harm others or ourselves.

If we do not do it ourselves, and get others to do it for us, this is a deluded calculation; it is wrong and creates karma. The Buddha came to our world and wanted to teach us to contemplate the truth. We must have the heart of a Bodhisattva, a heart that closely adheres to the Truth. This is the contemplation of Bodhisattvas.

Bodhisattva-Mahasattvas contemplate in this way. They give rise to sympathy, great loving-kindness and compassion, and save and relieve others from suffering. “Sutra of Infinite Meanings.”

We should all apply the principles of the Bodhisattvas in all our actions. If we have the heart of a Bodhisattva, then even within the Five Aggregates, we will still become one with the principles. No matter what forms we see, or what kind of person we encounter, our minds will retain the principles, and our senses will not be influenced by the negative environment outside. We can naturally very calm. This is the heart of a Bodhisattva. When we become one with the principles, we will not be driven by the Five Aggregates or the Sixteen Views.

To summarize, in studying Buddha’s Way there are many subtleties. In your daily lives, as long as your principles and your mind are as one, then all people, things and situations will also be as one. You will naturally be able to know when someone suffers a lot, and think, “I must find a way to help this person!” Bodhisattvas contemplate the suffering of all beings and vow to relieve it. Aren’t there many instances of this in our world? Especially in our organization, Tzu Chi, we often meet people who made mistakes in the past.

Our Da Ai TV aired a documentary profile. It’s should be in the Tzu Chi Archives. I was in Taichung in 2006, the day before the certification ceremony. The local community commissioner brought his community trainees to be certified the next day. Among them was Mr. Tsai, who appeared very dignified and gentle. But while he was there, he very sincerely confessed his past misdeeds. When he was a teenager, he started doing drugs, getting into fights, and causing trouble. Not only was he using drugs, he was selling them. After doing this for a while, he was caught and sentenced to life imprisonment.

When causes and conditions matured, he came across a book in prison, called “Liao-Fan’s Lessons.” After he read this book, he understood the gravity of cause and effect and began to self-reflect. He understood that in the past, not only did he make many mistakes, he also harmed many people. How many people lost their way and suffered because of his drug trafficking? He thoroughly wanted repent. Around the same time, someone gave him a Tzu Chi Monthly Journal. He saw many good people in the magazine, doing so many good deeds, not only in Taiwan, but all over the world. He thought to himself, “What have I done with my life?” He pondered this and watched others. He also read the Jing Si Aphorisms, which are very easy to understand and memorize. In our Tzu Chi Monthly, there are always a few Jing Si Aphorisms.

Someone later gave him a book of the Jing Si Aphorisms. He used these simple principles in his life, when dealing with people or things, so his behavior in prison was very good. His life sentence was reduced because of good behavior. It was changed to eight years. During those eight years, he remained diligent and earnest. He was even able to help others in prison.

Thanks to his practice, he got out of jail. After he got out, he wished to join Tzu Chi, but he still felt inferior, so he just hovered outside. Qiu-xia saw him and took the initiative to greet him. “Why don’t you come in?”
He remained outside and said, “Can I come in? I have done so many bad things, made so many mistake. I only just got out of prison.”
Our commissioner heard him talking about his mistakes, so she said, “That’s nothing! I used to manage a bar, and I had many girls working for me. I used to gamble and drink. I have also done all kinds of things. We are not that different, you were not worse than I was. Look, now I am a Tzu Chi commissioner. Tzu Chi is filled with blossoming lotus flowers. That’s how our Master says it. The field of blessings invites all good people, ten thousand lotus hearts make the Tzu Chi world. As longs as you really want to change, the lotus flower in your mind will appear.” This is how the commissioner brought him in.

Indeed, after he joined, he was very diligent, with good moral conduct. He was always willing to work, no matter what the task, whether it was recycling or implementing some program. He was always close with his colleagues and very mindful. We observed him over several years with Tzu Chi. He gave everything he could. And so he began his training, at the end of which he could be certified.

At this time, he came and told me many stories. He even brought other people with him. Since he had been down this path, many people who were lost asked him to talk about the course of his life. He was able to transform many who were lost and bring them back. One of them was Hung Sung-yung. This young man was in his thirties with a very good background. He was his mother’s only child, and she had very high expectations of him. But despite growing up in a good environment, when he was 17 and out partying with friends, he started taking drugs. His mother did not give up on him, even though he spent over NT$30,000,000 on drugs alone, not to mention other expenses. She was patient, and even helped him find a wife. Mr. Hung got married and had a child, but still could not give up the drugs. His mother tried everything, encouraging him with love. Sometimes he would also think, “I should change. I am married, with a child, I can’t be such a bad example.” But so many times he tried to change and failed.

Once he agreed to be locked in a room upstairs. They really locked him in, hoping that when the craving for drugs hit, he would not be able to get outside. Maybe then he could overcome the addiction. They locked all the doors, but when the cravings started, he overturned everything in the room and looked everywhere to find drugs. He even tried to break down the door. He became crazy and could not take it anymore. He jumped out of the window and broke his leg.

He was taken to the hospital, but even a couple of months after the operation, the wound had not healed properly. He stayed in the hospital for many months. His mother was very distraught and did not know what to do. She looked everywhere for help.

Our community commissioner saw the mother and her son in such a pitiful state. For over 10 years the son was terrifying whenever the cravings flared up. The commissioner was also worried about drugs in the community. This young man’s mother was truly in a pitiable state as were his wife and child as were his wife and child. So our commissioner started visiting. Mr. Hung, his mother and wife. At the same time, the commissioner discovered that Mr. Tsai had gone through a similar experience of taking and selling drugs, among other kinds of evil deeds.

Since he had already reformed and had vowed to help people with these problems, the commissioner introduced him to the case. Mr. Tsai would visit Mr. Hung every day to counsel him and talk to him. They would discuss their addictions, the unspeakable suffering, and their constant struggles. The two of them shared stories with one another, and the young man gradually broke his addiction. But his leg still had not healed, so, Tzu Chi volunteers visited him often.

One day, he asked his mother if she would go to the Taichung Branch of Tzu Chi “Please pray to the Bodhisattva. If I can be healthy again, I vow to be a Tzu Chi volunteer.” His mother was very happy. She went with our commissioner to Taichung to pray.

After a while sure enough, Mr. Hung left the hospital. He was well-behaved after that, and became an Environmental Protection Volunteer. Whether it was cleaning the community, cleaning toilets, or any other job, he was always willing to work. He even vowed to help with ceremonies for the dead wherever and whenever he was needed. A group of people from Tzu Chi cared for him, so he was very moved. He vowed to be an excellent Tzu Chi volunteer, and a good disciple.

Every time the Taichung Branch held a group study, his mother, wife and child all went with him to study and recite the Lotus Sutra. He is already a new man. From the start, his mother was happy and she trained to be a community and recycling volunteer. After she was a certified volunteer, she vowed to become a commissioner. She wanted to be a commissioner under Mr. Tsai, and in this way repay him for guiding her son back to the path. From this, her son also vowed to begin training.

At the same Mr. Hung’s own son also felt much better about his father. In the past when the cravings hit, his father would go crazy. The son would tell his grandmother, “Grandmother, tell the police to take Dad away.” That was before, now he says, “Grandmother, Bodhisattvas helped us bring back a better father.” Their lives were transformed, and this family was saved.

Bodhisattvas must have principles. People cannot avoid making mistakes. If they can connect the mistakes with principles and follow the path, their lives will naturally be transformed. Not only can we transform ourselves, we can also influence others to transform. There is merit in doing good, whether you do it yourself or get someone else to do it. We can do it ourselves, and we can also lead others to do it. If we abandon our principles and treat others poorly, if evil thoughts arise, whether we harm someone ourselves or get someone else to harm them, both the doer and the instigator will suffer the effects. Both create evil.

All of this is in the space of a thought, so everyone please be mindful. Our minds must become one with the principles, then we will not become lost or make mistakes. We should always mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120222《法譬如水》十六知見 (九)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: