Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法    靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法  Empty周四 五月 31, 2012 2:36 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法    靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法  Empty周五 6月 01, 2012 12:31 am

【證嚴上人開示】
時間在分秒中一直過去,今天的此時,和昨天的此時不同,已經遷移過了。
我們的生命和這個一樣,隨著時日的遷移,我們的命也減少了一天,我們若不精進,就是受無常吞食我們。所以我們應該時時要心靜念法,如此才能精進。
心不離法,行不離法,身心不離法,這樣稱作精進。
四大毒蛇
五陰怨賊
六入空聚
愛詐親善

我們昨天說過了「四大毒蛇、五陰怨賊」我們應該要記得,人人的身體都有四大調和,四大之中一大不調,身體就會生病。
人人都知道,生病是最折磨人的時候。所以我們若能身心健康,身要健康就要四大調和。心要健康,就要知道「五陰怨賊」。
「五陰怨賊」就是色、受、想、行、識。我們的六根緣著外面的六塵,我們的感受是貪 、是愛,或是不貪不愛。如同我們有的人很愛鳥,就要到很遠很遠的地方,去觀賞鳥類的生態,這也要浪費很多時間。
我們每天早上在這裡,都能聽到鳥叫聲,蟲鳴聲,鳥叫,蟲鳴,這種境界也很美,我們知道那是鳥。再稍早一點,我們聽到蟲鳴聲。在蟲、鳥的聲音還沒出來前,我們還會聽到大地呼吸之聲。
這要視我們心,靜的境界到什麼程度?自然外面的境界,色、身,我們的身很寧靜去「觸」,去接觸到了,我們的感受是什麼?若是我每天坐下來這個時刻,是我最輕安自在的時間,我知道我在呼吸,我知道我的呼吸和空間的結合,我聽得很清楚外面的鳥叫聲,內外呼應。鳥若還未叫,更早一點的時刻,蟲聲和合。蟲鳴鳥叫,蟲鳥的聲音和合在一起,感受到天地之美;聲音之美很有節奏,感覺很法喜輕安。
所以說來,我們內心能靜下來,這種境界也很美!何必要到哪裡、哪裡去欣賞呢?或是乾脆將牠抓來,拘束在鳥籠中,每天和鳥兒對望。這樣說是在欣賞牠,這樣也不對。這是執著,拘束了牠的自由。你愛牠,你要讓牠有一個很開闊的空間,很自然的生態,海闊天空,樹木隨牠挑選棲息的地方,這才是愛牠。互相不侵犯,如此,這就是愛,這就是無掛礙的愛,這也不會障礙他人的愛。
所以你不障礙一切生態,我們自己也沒有什麼掛礙,心境開闊,所以我們不會受色蘊,擾亂我們的心,我們就不會想入非非。
「色」,「受」,就去「想」。因為我愛鳥,因為我愛…等等,就會去「行」動。所以「五陰」就是「五蘊」,它就會去行動,造作了一切,業的種子會合,存在我們的藏「識」中,使我們生生世世由不得自己,結惡緣,受惡緣。
我們若今生和人結了很多惡緣,這些種子也是放在我們的心,也是放在對方的心。這些惡緣結下之後,種子分散,我們在我們的藏識裡,他在他的藏識裡,這種一旦到了來生,惡緣牽連,惡緣若匯聚的時候,冤冤相報何時了!所以我們不要和人結惡緣,就沒有惡的種子。
所以識就是由於行蘊,所以我們會結下很多惡緣,生生世世何時了。
六入空聚
六入:
色 聲 香 味 觸 法

外面的外塵配合了,我們的眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意,這是外面的色塵。
我們的六根再加上了識,全部收回來。不論聽到的也收進來,看到的也收進來,這就是「識」。
照見外面的境界而起執著,這樣叫做「六入」。
所以「六入」其實是「空聚」。好像一面鏡子,我們的鏡子若清晰,山來照山,樹來照樹,貓來照貓,狗來照狗,鏡子就是映照。
不論是耳朵聽的,知道現在是貓叫的聲音,貓形的境界就進入我們的心,我現在眼睛看到外面,天快亮了,樹木變得分明了,眼睛將那些境界攝進來,所以外面的境,我現在的根,以識攝受進來,這叫做「六入」。
吃東西是鹹,是甜,鹹的本來在外面,甜的也在外面,就是有我們的舌根去品嚐。「怎麼這麼鹹!」,「不夠甜」,這也是我們的識去意識到。所以去收進來的感覺,所以因此叫做「六入」。
其實,這些境,緣境過去就遷了,遷移了,就沒有了。我們應該要知道,這些是「無」的東西,但是我們偏偏要執著「有」。
本來是空,但是我們就是一直認為我愛,所以就聚集過來。那種為愛行動,為愛「詐親善」,所以「愛詐親善」。「愛」有男女之愛時,就是在追求的時候,海枯石爛,我的情絕對不移,絕對不變心,不論天長地久,我絕對不變心,就像這樣這樣如此的愛你。
但是曾幾何時,差不多結婚之後,開始全都變了,也是時過境遷了。過去是過去,現在是現在,過去是初戀期,男女互相相愛;但是現在結婚了,為了家庭,我要打拼,外面要應酬等等,各人有各人的理由。
其實這個愛是真的嗎?是不是真的天長地久呢?是不是真的能等到海枯石爛,愛都不變遷呢?記得幾天前我才說過,連我們自己的形命,我們自己的生命,都不斷在變遷。嬰兒時期,那時候的外形,嬰兒有嬰兒的外形,他的名稱叫做「嬰兒」;「幼年」,他的名稱叫做「少年」,叫做「青年」、叫做「中年」、「老年」,不同的名稱,就是因為外形變了。
我們自己的身體,都無法保持永遠青春,年輕的外形,我們都沒有辦法了,還要談什麼愛啊!情啊!能有多久的天長地久呢?何況生命無常,即使一輩子都愛,但是這也會變化。
所以說來「愛詐親善」,光是「愛戀詐幻」,其實這是虛幻的事情,所以我們應該要窺破,我們應該要很透徹。我們要能看透很多的事理,我們事理若清楚,是非分明,就不會去犯,不會貪戀不應得,不該貪的,這是我們應該要看得透徹。我們若無法看透徹,就是生起了愛戀之心,所以我們不要這樣。
愛戀本是虛幻的事
緣境而生、境過遷移
若能窺破看透
事理清楚、是非分明
就不會生起貪戀之心

現在也常聽到人說:「我對人很失望,我對貓,對狗,對鳥,我對其他,我疼愛這些比疼愛人更好。」就養了很多寵物。
這樣對或不對呢?剛才說過了,生物有生物的生態,你讓牠很自由,這才是真正的愛。
但是我也要告訴大家一段,是關於福報,如此奇妙的事情,也是證明六道都有,很靈敏,很敏捷的感覺。
就是有一隻貓,牠真的有第六感,牠能千里尋主,這是在法國。這隻貓的主人,他要從南部搬到北部,這隻貓,本來和這個家庭都很要好,家庭人人都很疼愛這隻貓;不過,要搬家了,所以牠的主人就將這隻貓,託付給他的朋友,住在隔壁的鄰居朋友,他就說:「這隻貓不然就託付你養了,送給你。」鄰居對這隻貓,也很疼、很愛。這位主人就搬到北部了,可能有八百多公里那麼遠。
但是這隻貓,牠還是愛戀牠過去的主人,所以牠忽然間,從寄養的家庭中消失了。牠跑出去了,跑去找牠的主人。到底距離八百多公里,從南到北有八百多公里,這隻貓要如何找牠的主人呢?但是經過十三個月後,這隻貓已經出現在,牠的主人家門口,被主人的女兒發現了。
這隻貓看到牠的小主人,就像過去在南部的家中,牠若要撒嬌,就在腳邊一直摩擦、一直鑽。這個動作就是需要牠的主人,把牠抱起來,疼惜撫摸一番。
所以這個消息傳出去,媒體一報導出來,就有獸醫評論了。他說:「不論是貓或狗都有第六感,和牠的主人很親密時,有時候牠的主人若有什麼危機,主人尚未覺知時,貓,牠有預知的感覺,其實狗也有。」
我記得在九二一的時候,也常有這種訊息傳出來,說狗一直叫,地震還沒有開始震動之前,狗一直叫一直叫。叫到主人醒來時,「到底是什麼事?」過一會兒天搖地動,趕快逃出去。整個房子都塌下來,這就是狗救主人。
這也是預知,這種畜生道,畜生,無論貓或狗,豬,牛,反正不同身形的眾生,牠們都有這種第六感。
各位,我們說六道輪迴,果然,這都是在我們由不得自己。憑著我們造業行動之後,所造作的第八識。由不得我們,下一世我們到底要到哪裡去。所以我們要去證實六道輪迴,所以我們不要受愛戀詐幻,引起了我們的貪愛而造業。
所以,請大家好好多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法    靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法  Empty周四 6月 14, 2012 4:35 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Practicing the Dharma in Body and Mind (
身心不離法)

By the second, by the minute, time passes. This time today is different from the same time yesterday. That moment has gone. Our lives are like this. With the passing of each day, our life is shorter by a day. If we are not diligent, impermanence will consume our lives.

So, we must remain calm and focused on the Dharma. Doing so, we are diligently practicing the Dharma in body and mind. When the body and mind follow the Dharma, that is called diligence.

The Four Elements are like poisonous snakes. The Five Skandhas are like vicious thieves. The Six Entrances are like an empty village, and superficial love is disguised as something good.

Yesterday we spoke of the Four Elements and Five Skandhas. We should remember that the Four Elements need to be in harmony. If one of them is out of balance, the body weakens, and we become ill. Everyone knows that being ill is the greatest torment. So we want to keep the body and mind healthy. In a healthy body the Four Elements are in harmony. To attain a healthy mind, one needs to know that “the Five Skandhas are like vicious thieves.”

When our Six Roots come into contact with the Six Dusts, feelings of greed, love, and dislike arise. Some people love bird [watching]. They are willing to go to very remote areas to watch them in their native habitats, even though much time is wasted in travel. Every morning here at the Abode, we hear birds chirping and insects humming. Listening to them, we sense the beauty of this environment. We can hear the birds singing. Earlier, we heard insects humming. And before the chirping and humming, we heard the sound of the earth breathing. Everything depends on how peaceful our minds are. If we are peaceful, we will be able to peacefully experience the external environment. In that moment of contact, what is the feeling produced?

Every day, around this time, I sit down, and it is this time of day that I am most at ease. I am aware that I am breathing. I know how my breath merges with space. I clearly hear the birds chirping outside. I am aware, inside and out. One can experience the beauty of nature by listening to the sound created by the birds singing and insects humming together. The sound is beautiful; the rhythm is uplifting. It brings people joy and peace. So, having a mind that is tranquil and calm allows us to experience a state of beauty. Then we will not have to travel far away to enjoy the birds. Some people catch birds and lock them in cages so that they can look at them every day. This is wrong. Because of this attachment, the bird has lost its freedom.

If one loves a bird, one should give it space, a natural environment with the open ocean and sky. Allow it the freedom to choose where to live. This is genuine love. When we respect other people’s boundaries, we practice unconditional love. Then, we do not interfere with others or interfere with the environment. Thus, our minds will be open and free, with no attachments, no worries. In this way we will not be disturbed by the Aggregate of Form, and our thinking will not go astray. From “form” and “sensation”, “perception” arises. One thinks, “I love birds,” and because of that craving, one takes “action”. Once the Five Skandhas, or Five Aggregates, are set in motion, they create all kinds of karma. The resulting karmic seeds are lodged in our Storehouse Consciousness, causing us to lose control, life after life, and make negative karmic connections.

If we form bad relationships in this life, those seeds will be stored in our minds and also in the mind of the other person. Once these bad relationships are created, their seeds plant themselves in our Storehouse Consciousness and in that of others. So in the next life, we will be entangled again. When negative karmic conditions come together, the cycle of hatred and retaliation continues. So if we do not create bad relationships, there will be no bad karmic seeds. Consciousness, through the Aggregate of Action, causes us to form many bad relationships. This goes on life after life, with no end in sight.

Next is “Six Entrances are like an empty village”. The Six Entrances are form, sound, smell, taste, touch and thought.

External objects come into contact with the eye, ear, nose, tongue, body and mind. External objects perceived through the Six Sense Organs are taken in by the consciousness. Everything we hear and see is taken in. External objects enter the mind and arouse feelings of attachment through the Six Entrances. In reality, they are like “an empty village”. It works like a mirror. If the mirror is clear, it reflects mountains as mountains, trees as trees, cats as cats, and dogs as dogs. It reflects objects as they are. Take hearing, for example, when we hear the sound of a cat, the image of a cat appears in our mind. Looking outside, I see that the day is braking; the trees become clearer. My eyes perceive these objects. Then through my sense Roots, they enter my consciousness.

These are the Six Entrances at work. Another example is when we taste things. The saltiness and the sweetness are external, and enter through the sense organ of the tongue. We then make the judgment that something is “too salty” or “not sweet enough”. As the consciousness perceives things, sensations are formed. So we call these the Six Entrances. In fact, these Six Entrances will disappear when the conditions are no longer present. They will cease to exist. We should know then that these objects are impermanent and transitory. They are empty in nature, yet we cling to them as if they exist. Because our craving for them remains, we continue to grasp and pursue these objects. Because of craving, we deceive ourselves into thinking that these objects are good and wholesome.

Consider the love between a man and a woman. While courting, they feel intense affection for one another. They vow that they will never change. They swear that till the day they die, they will continue to love each other. But in a short time, soon after marriage, they begin to change. As time passes, conditions change. The past has passed; the present is now. The past was a time of new love, a budding romance between a man and a woman. But now married, they must work hard for the family, go out for business dinners, and so on. Everyone has his or her excuses. Is this indeed true love? Does romantic love truly last forever? Will it stand the test of time and never change?

Remember, I sad that our physical bodies and our lives are constantly changing. During infancy, our physical form was that of an infant. We were all once babies, living in tiny bodies. Gradually we grew up. We became children, teenagers, young adults, middle-aged, and then elderly. Each stage has a different name. Because appearances constantly change, our bodies cannot remain young and healthy forever. We cannot look young or keep our love vibrant and fresh forever. How long does “forever” last?

The truth is that life is impermanent. Even the so-called love of a lifetime will change. So “Superficial love disguised as good” is merely the “deceitful illusion of love”. Love is illusory. Therefore, we should see through the illusion and clearly understand the nature of reality. If we are clear about the principles and know right from wrong, we will not crave things that do not belong to us. This is the illusion we should see through. When we do not understand this, we are subject to craving and infatuation. We must not be like that.

Craving and infatuation are illusory, arising from conditions. When the conditions are gone, things change. If one can see through appearances, understand the truth, and differentiate right from wrong, desires and attachments will not arise.

We often hear people say, “I find people very disappointing. I treat cats, dogs, birds and other animals better than I treat people.” Thus, these people have a lot of pets. Is this right or wrong? Earlier I said that animals need their own environments. Letting them live freely is true love.

I also want to tell you a story. I read about in the Merit Times. It is an amazing story and proves that all beings in the Six Realms are sensitive and have deep feelings. This story is about a cat, who really had a sixth sense. It was able to find its owner who moved far away. The story happened in France. The owner of this cat was about to move from the south to the north. The cat got along well with the family and everyone in the family loved it very much. However, the owner was relocating, and left the cat with a friend who lived in the neighborhood. He said “please take care of this cat. It is for you to keep.”

The neighbor also loved this cat very much, and treated it very nicely. The owner then moved to the north, about eight hundred kilometers away. But this cat missed its previous owners, so one say it ran away. The cat left to look for its owner. How was the cat able to travel 800 km, and find its original owners? After 13 months, the cat showed up in front of its owner’s new house. The cat was discovered by the owner’s daughter. When the cat saw the daughter, it snuggled up against her leg, just as it used to in the south. When the cat did this, it meant it wanted to be held and petted.

When this story got out and the media broke the news, a veterinarian commented that both cats and dogs have a sixth sense when they form close relationships with their owners. Sometimes, if their owners are in danger, even before the owners realize it, the cat or dog will already sense it. I remember during the earthquake in September 1999, there were stories like this. For example, a dog kept barking, even before the earthquake had struck. It barked again and again, until its owner woke up and wondered what was going on. Shortly thereafter, the earthquake struck. The owner hurried out just before the entire before the entire house collapsed. This is a story of a dog saving its owner with its ability to foresee the disaster. Animals in the Animal Realm, dogs, cats, pigs, even cows, all have a sixth sense.

Everyone, reincarnation within the Six Realms does exist, and it is beyond our control. This is because every action we take is stored in our Eight Consciousness. It is beyond our control to decide where we go in our next life. We must realize that reincarnation does exist. Do not be tempted by illusory things to create negative karma because of cravings. So everyone, please always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)

回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120531《法譬如水》身心不離法
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: