Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四)

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29096
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四) Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四)   靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四) Empty周三 6月 20, 2012 11:51 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四)   靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四) Empty周三 6月 20, 2012 1:16 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們大家都要相信因緣果報,如是因、如是果、如是報,這是佛所說的真理,所以我們人人要相信。
如何才能夠永遠、永遠,記得因緣果報?在日常生活中瞬息不離?我們要常常親近良師益友。
和我們在一起的人,大家都是我們的老師。擇其善者而從之,無論在人群中,他用什麼方法,呈現在我們的面前,很好的我們要學、不好的我們要自我警惕,所以全都是我們的老師。
每一位我們都要和他很友善,他的動作、他的作為,無不都是在教育我們。所以我們若能常常,把他人當作良師益友,我們能好好選擇,好的,我們要學;不好的,我們要反省。若能如此,在人群中,哪一個不是我們的好伴侶呢?
所以正信諸佛菩薩的教法,我們自然就能時時心安自在。
第一觀因緣者
知我此罪藉以無明
不善思惟 無正觀力
不識其過 遠離善友
諸佛菩薩 隨逐魔道
行邪險徑

我們之前說過,我們要信因緣,還要信果報。
但是因緣果報,我們要好好思惟。我們若是,不善思維、無正觀力,我們就不知道,自己到底有沒有過失,很自然就會「遠離善友」,或是離「諸佛菩薩」。
我們要知道,善友、諸佛菩薩,能常常警惕我們,提醒我們已經有了錯誤。所以我們要常常提醒,要有善思惟,也要有正觀行。我們若是欠缺善思惟、正觀行,我們就容易離開善友;善友在我們面前, 我們也不認識他;或是我們有錯誤我們自己也不知道。
所以善思惟、正觀行,這是很重要的,若是缺乏了,錯了也不知道;好的朋友在我們面前,我們也不知道;或是對諸佛菩薩的正法,全都違背。這就不對了,這樣是很可怕的事。
所以我們學佛,真正的「善思惟、正觀行」,這兩句話雖然很簡單,但是對我們的修行很重要。若缺了這兩項,我們就很危險,好像在險道。
我們自然遠離正就容易偏邪,所以我們若離開善友、諸佛,我們很快就「隨逐魔道」,我們會追逐著魔道,「行邪顯徑」,我們很自然會去跟隨邪師。我們若是追隨了邪師,自然就引誘我們,引往魔道上,這樣就行於險徑。
那會怎樣呢?釋文裡就這麼說:
如魚吞鉤 不知其患
如蠶作繭 自纏自縛
如蛾赴火 自燒自爛
以是因緣 不能自出

這就是被他引到邪道上,很危險,就像魚吞下鉤子一樣。可知道魚在水裡很自由自在,眾生都有眾生生活的境界,我們人的生活境界,就是在清新的空氣中,讓我們呼吸,讓我們四大調和、身體健康,這就是我們人所生活的境界。魚的境界就是在水裡,水提供牠們的生活,就像我們的空氣一樣,逍遙自在。
但是有的人就會想去釣魚,釣魚就用魚餌,就是引誘魚來上鉤。所以以前的人,就用蚯蚓來引誘魚過來,或是現在,會用各種香的東西去做,做成丸子放在鉤子上,將它丟到水裡,魚聞到味道就會來。為了要吃這個東西,所以去咬鉤子,鉤子是彎的,只要緊一點、拉一下,鉤子就把魚的嘴鉤住了,牠要逃脫就脫離不了。
人失去了正思維、正觀行,若失去了這兩項,自然就像魚一樣上鉤了。所以這就像魚,不知道危險在面前,貪於香味,牠就吃到鉤子、魚餌。這實在是,人不是和這一樣嗎?
就像「如蠶做繭」,就像蠶自己吐絲,將自己綑綁住,「自纏自縛」。人若沒有正思維、正觀念,無論什麼事都煩惱滿身;有時候一句話說偏差了,自己雖然及時反省,不過,話已經說出口了,與自己的心意過不去,自己很煩惱。
說不定我們說這句話,人家沒有放在心裡也說不定。但是自己自己覺得,我要常常懺悔,但是懺悔之後,不小心又說出來了,懺悔在內心積壓著,所說的懺悔,我錯了,我要趕快跟他說一下:「我剛才說的那句話沒有惡意,我實在是,不知道是不是我的角度不對,才會說了這句話,其實我沒有惡意。」
我們向他解釋一下,說不定對方也會說:「你剛才說的那句話,我不覺得怎麼樣。」
「不覺得怎麼樣,很好,你的心量很大,我應該向你學。」
不只是我們要常常,抱持懺悔警惕的心,還要自己做錯事情,我們懺悔後就不要放在心裡,也不要懺悔放在內心,不透露出來,若這樣就是自纏自縛。
我們雖然不小心,說了一句不對的話,或是不小心一個動作,傷害了人等等,我們也要趕緊懺悔,懺悔要表達出來,表達出來之後就沒事了,就不會「如蠶做繭、自纏自縛」。
因為我們都是凡夫,凡夫雖然知道不能犯錯,但是不小心也會犯,所以不要吐絲自縛,自己說出去後才放在心裡,被煩惱所縛,這樣也很辛苦。
雖然我們不是故意去做壞事,但是我們不小心做了後,我們也要趕緊發露懺悔,懺悔即清淨,不要自己纏縛自己。
「如蛾赴火、自燒自爛」,各位,我們光是心沒有照顧好,貪念、或是愚癡、或是無明、瞋恚,就像一隻蛾,看到火,牠就要去撲火。這也是失去了正思維和正觀行。
這就是我們應該要知道,外面的境界,我們要時時很謹慎,不要一點境界引誘我們,我們就跟去了,沒有一點思考。世間時時多陷阱,你自己自投羅網,或是自蹈陷阱,這都是欠缺思維。
所以我們要時時保持一念善心,我們要有很正確的因緣觀和因果觀。我們若是欠缺了,因緣果報的正思維和正慧觀,若少了這兩項,因緣果報,我們就容易迷失,想要自拔、想要脫離,那就很困難了。
所以我們要時時,有那分親近善師益友,好的老師和好的朋友,以培養我們這分善念,所以善念要時時保持。
常持一念善心
有正確的因緣觀和因果觀
時時親近善師益友
就不容易迷失

有一篇短文中,有這樣一個譬喻,它說有兩個人,一個是騎著一匹千里馬,這匹馬很能跑,跑起來的英姿,令人看起來感覺很逍遙,飄飄欲仙,令人看了很歡喜。
另外一位,他擁有一千隻駱駝,一大群駱駝,幾百隻、上千隻,他每天都要趕著這群駱駝在路上走。
有一天,兩個人剛好走到很開闊,像沙漠一樣,在那裡兩人同時停下來,難得有這樣的機會,與人相遇了,所以兩個人在那裡就聊天了,說話很投機。
擁有駱駝這個人,他就說:「我看你的這匹馬遠遠跑來時,令人看了心裡很歡喜,你騎在馬上好威風,這匹馬好像在騰雲駕霧,好像飄飄欲仙一樣,那個境界好美。能不能我這群駱駝,和你換這匹馬,好不好?」
這位擁有這匹馬的人,他就說:「不好,這匹馬已經跟著我很多年了,好像我的好朋友,我捨不得捨離牠。」所以他就是捨不得用這匹馬,去換那一大群駱駝。
他就開始想:「我要和你換,這群(駱駝)多麼值錢,只是和你換一匹馬,你怎麼不肯呢?」
「不是我不肯,是我和這匹馬有感情。」
所以各人擁有各人的價值觀,要分離了。
那位擁有駱駝的人,忽然間心生一計,為了要得到這匹馬,大聲哀叫。這位騎上馬的人趕緊下馬,趕快靠過去問他:「你怎麼了?」
他說:「我有一個毛病,我頭痛、我心悶,不知道是頭的毛病,還是心的毛病,我要趕緊到城裡看醫師。」
「這要怎麼辦呢?」這位就趕緊說:「我騎這匹馬,趕快載你去看醫生。」趕緊就很好心把他扶上馬。
他一上馬,他就說:「既然我騎上這匹馬,這匹馬就是我的了。」
所以這位擁有馬的人,他也沒有發脾氣,還是心平氣和地說:「好吧!既然你這麼愛,騎上馬了,這匹馬算你的。但是我告訴你,你若騎進城裡,有人問你怎麼有這匹馬,你絕對不要告訴他,你得馬的方法。」
騎在馬上的人他說:「為什麼不能說得到馬的方法呢?」
「告訴你,你如果向人說了這些話,將來別人會和你一樣,以這種方法去犯不法的事。」
騎在馬上的人趕緊下馬,覺得我這樣錯了,真的我用這種不法的手段,來取得這匹馬,這對我的良知過不去。我若告訴別人這個方法,別人也同樣用這種不法的方法取得,這是錯的,所以他也起了一念善念。
各位,我們也一樣,不論遇到什麼事,我們的心要常常心平氣和。雖然我們擁有,有人用強的方法,要取奪我們什麼,我們也要說道理給他聽。我們這念善念要保存,我們還要去啟發別人的善念。
所以四正勤中不是這麼說嗎?我們要記得:
四正勤:
已生惡令速斷
未生惡令不生
已生善令增長
未生善令速生

所以各位,因緣果報,正思維、正慧觀,大家要多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四)   靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四) Empty周六 6月 30, 2012 6:39 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Four Methods of Contemplation Part 4 (四種觀行四)

We must believe in karmic cause and effect. As are the causes, so are the effects. This is the truth that the Buddha spoke, so we must have faith in the teachings. Then, we can always be aware of the karmic law of cause and effect that is always present in our daily life.

Stay close to good teachers and helpful friends. Everyone around us is a teacher to us; we choose others’ good points and emulate them. As we live among people, no matter what appears in front of us we must learn from what is good, and become alert when seeing what is bad. Every person is our teacher, so we have to be friendly with all of them. Their behavior and actions serve as lessons.

If we can always treat others as our teachers and helpful friends, we can choose to learn from the good and self-reflect upon seeing the bad. If we do this, then who in the world isn’t our good companion? With Right Faith in the Buddha’s and Bodhisattvas’ teachings, we will always be peaceful and at ease.

First, contemplate causes and conditions to know that one’s wrongdoings arise from ignorance. Due to unclear thinking, poor contemplation and ignorance of one’s faults, one grows apart from good friends and from Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Then one follows a demonic path of evil and peril.

As I said earlier, we must believe in causes and conditions, and in effects and retributions. We must seriously consider the karmic law of cause and effect. If we lack “clear thinking and right contemplation,” then we do not know if we were at fault, so we “grow apart from good friends and from all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.”

We must know that good friends, Buddhas and Bodhisattvas can always caution us and alert us to our mistakes. We need to be reminded to think clearly and to practice right contemplation. If we lack those qualities, we easily grow apart from good friends. We will not recognize our benefactors even if they are right in front of us and we will not recognize our mistakes. So clear thinking and right contemplation are very important. If they are absent, we remain unaware of our mistakes, incapable of recognizing good friends, and we go against the Right Dharma of all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. That would be wrong and terrifying.

So we learn Buddhism, which is true, clear thinking and right contemplation. These are just simple words, but they are very important to our practice. Without them, we would be in danger as if on a perilous path. We will easily deviate from the right path. When we grow apart from good friends and Buddhas, we “follow a demonic path, an evil and perilous path.” It is very easy for us to follow evil teachers. If we follow them, they will tempt us onto the demonic path. That is a perilous road. What happens if we follow an evil path? The text says that, just like a fish that swallows the hook without knowing the danger, a silkworm binding itself in a cocoon or a moth drawn to die in the flames, with such causes and conditions, one cannot be free.

Being enticed onto an evil path is very dangerous. It is like a fish swallowing a hook. We know that fish live freely in the water. Sentient beings have their own natural habitats. In the natural environment for humans there is fresh air. Air allows us to breathe, balance the Four Elements, and have healthy bodies. This is our natural environment. A fish’s natural environment is in the water. Water enables them to live, as air does for us. They are carefree, yet some people want to catch them. They use bait to tempt fish to swallow the hook. In the past, people used earthworms as bait. Now, they make a ball with all sorts of fragrant ingredients to put on the fishhook. They throw it into the water and fish come when they smell the bait. To eat the bait, they unknowingly swallow the hook. The hook is crooked, and with a slight tug, it catches the fish’s mouth so it cannot escape.

When people lose right thinking and contemplation, they are like a fish caught on a hook. The fish does not recognize the danger. It was tempted by the smell of the bait, so it ate the hook. Isn’t this the same with humans?

We are “like silkworms spinning cocoons.” The silkworm produces silk to bind itself. It “binds itself inside a cocoon.” People who lack clear thinking and perspective are afflicted by everything they deal with. Sometimes we misspeak, but even if we immediately recognize the mistake, it already came out of our mouths. Then we feel bad, and become afflicted. Even if the other person has forgotten already, we still feel like we must repent. But after repenting, we may accidentally repeat the mistake because while repenting, we still suppressed our feelings.

Repenting means saying, “I am wrong, I need to quickly explain that I meant no ill-will. I really did not mean it. Maybe my viewpoint was incorrect.” We had no ill-intentions, so if we explain, then maybe the other party will say, “I didn’t think anything of what you said.”
“Oh, it’s good you have no hard feelings, you are so broad-minded, I should learn from you.”
Not only must we uphold a heart of vigilance and repentance, put after we do something wrong and then repent, we need to let it go. Do not let it dwell in your minds. If we do not let go, we bind ourselves. Though we may have carelessly said something wrong or carelessly hurt someone through our actions, we must quickly express our repentance, and let that be the end of it. Then we will not be “the silkworm that binds itself in a cocoon.”

We are all ordinary people. We know we should not make mistakes, but if it happens, we should not let it bind us. If we keep thinking about it, we will be bound by afflictions. This is very taxing. Although we do not do bad things on purpose, we must openly repent after we do them. Repentance will cleanse us so that we do not bind ourselves.

“The moth drawn to die in the flames.” Everyone, if we do not take care of our minds, then with greed, foolishness, ignorance or anger, we will be like a moth that files into the flame. This shows a lack of clear thinking and right contemplation. We should be cautious of our external environment. Do not succumb to even a bit of temptation. If we lack clear thinking, with all the traps in the world, we may end up ensnaring ourselves, getting ourselves stuck. This is a lack of clear thinking. We must always maintain a good heart, and possess right views of the karmic law of cause and effect. If we lack right thinking and contemplation regarding karmic retribution, then we will easily lose our way. Then it is difficult to free ourselves and escape. We must always stay close to good teachers and helpful friends. They help nurture the good thoughts that we must retain in our minds.

Always maintain good thoughts. With a correct view of karmic law of cause and effect, and by staying close to good teachers and helpful friends, one will not easily lose one’s way.

There was a parable in an essay I read. There were two people. One of them rode a swift and tireless horse. This horse ran really fast. The way it ran seemed so carefree, like it was running on air. It was pleasant to watch. The other man owned over 1000 camels, a huge herd. Every day he herded them along the road. One day, they both reached a wide open space, like a desert they stopped at the same time. It was so rare to meet someone on the road, so they started chatting and had a very friendly conversation.
The camel owner said, “Watching your horse run from afar makes me happy. You look so majestic on your horse. The horse runs like it’s flying over the clouds. It looks so beautiful. Can I exchange my camels for your horse? How does that sound?”
But the horseman said, “No, the horse has been with me for many years. He is like my good friend I can’t bear to part with him.” So he was unwilling to trade his horse for the herd of camels.

The other man said, “This herd of camels is worth so much. Why are you so unwilling to trade this one horse?”
“It is not that I do not want to. I just really love this horse.”
So each man valued different things. As the two men were about to part ways, the man with the camels suddenly came up with a plan to get the horse. He screamed in pain, so the horseman quickly dismounted, went over and asked, “What’s wrong?”
He said, “I don’t feel good. My head hurts, my chest feels tight. I don’t know if it’s a head or heart problem. I must see the doctor right away.”
“What can I do?” The horseman said, “I’ll take you there on my horse.” He helped camel owner up onto the horse.
Once mounted , the camel owner said, “ Now that I am on the horse, it is mine.” The horseman did not lose his temper. He calmly said, “Since you want it so badly, and you’re already on it, it’s yours. But once you reach town and someone asks how you got this horse. You absolutely must not tell them you methods.”
The man on the horse asked, “Why can’t I tell them how o got the horse?”
“Because if you tell people, they will copy you and do unlawful things like you just did.”
The man on the horse quickly dismounted. “I’m sorry I used such unlawful means to get this horse. It goes against my conscience. You are right. If I tell others about this method, they will copy unlawful method to get things. This is wrong.” And so this good thought arose in his mind.

Everyone, we are all the same. Whatever happens, we should remain calm. Though someone may forcefully take away our possessions, we must reason with them. We have to maintain good thoughts and inspire others to have good thoughts. Isn’t this explained in the Four Right Efforts? We must remember to quickly eliminate evil that already exists, and prevent future evil form arising. We must nurture goodness that already exists and encourage more goodness to arise.

Everyone, remember the karmic law of cause and effect. Apply right thinking and right insight. Please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120620《法譬如水》四種觀行(四)
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: