Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 28980
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人   靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人 Empty周二 7月 31, 2012 5:54 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人   靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人 Empty周二 7月 31, 2012 5:55 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

我們人人都是不能離開人群,人本來就是生活在人群中。人與人之間互相如何對待?有的人責備人時很嚴,若是要規律自己時就比較困難。

我們若能人人把自己規律好,應該如何生活?什麼樣的規矩?自己好好律己,我們就寬於他人。我們若能如此與人相處,就會很歡喜了。

假使我們責人嚴,律己難,如此和人相處就很辛苦!自然我們見人不順眼、心不悅。我們看人,因為我們都是在責備別人,看別人都有錯,所以看別人,我們都不會起歡喜心,這就是自大者。我們如果太自大,永遠都會很孤單。

生活在人群當中,我們若自己很孤立,自己會很辛苦,心不歡喜。所以我們要寬人律己者,就是福慧增長!這是很正確的道理、待人的方法。

我們若懂得對待人,自然就能管理自己。我們若不會管理自己,就不會對待人。所以既然在人群中,必定要有這分寬人律己,這樣才真正福慧的人。

生活在人群中

若是責人嚴律己難
與人相處就會很辛苦

能寬人律己者

才是福慧之人
有一位國王名叫亞歷山大大帝,這位他名聞一世,大家差不多都得他。他很強盛統理國家南征北伐,真的也是一位在歷史上,人人知曉的人。

有一天,他到花園去散步,在散步中,看到一位年輕的守衛者,好像很累,他就在柱子上靠著睡著了。走近去看要把他搖醒,但是一看清楚,這位士兵還帶著眼淚,他看得清楚些,在他的口袋裡掉出一封信,風吹來,信掉下來,他就隨手把這封信揀起來看看。

原來是他在鄉下的媽媽,寄來的一封信。這封信媽媽如此告訴兒子:「你寄回來的錢,我已經收到了,這我可以買幾天的藥來吃,應該夠了。你不要掛心在媽媽身上,你要盡忠守職務。」

看到這封信之後,他知道這位士兵的家庭,媽媽生病,他還要來當兵,所以無法在媽媽身邊盡孝。媽媽卻又生病了,他心裡擔憂,所以他流著眼淚,站在那裡很累,以致睡著了。

所以一時,這位亞歷山大大帝,就從他的口袋,他的袋子裡面摸出一包錢來,和這封信包在一起,將它放進去那位士兵的袋子裡,他就離開了。

這位士兵他醒了,自己感到袋子裡,再摸一摸這封信,伸進口袋拿出這封信。怎麼有一包錢?看一看這包錢,是用一個袋子裝著;這個裝著的袋子,袋子上繡著亞歷山大的名字。自己很莫名其妙、也很驚恐。趕快去求見守在門外的人,覺得這是一個士兵而已,匆匆忙忙要來見亞歷山大大帝。

還沒有回應他,這時大帝他看到了,看到外面的身影,知道是那位士兵,他就告訴他:「來,讓他進來。」進來後這位士兵,趕快跪在亞歷山大大帝面前,一直叩頭就說:「我沒有盡到我的責任,在站崗時我忽然間累了,我偷懶了,我靠在柱子上睡著了;這是我讓來請罪,我沒有守好我的責任。再來我醒來時,我摸到我的袋子,拿出我的家書要看,發現袋子裡有一些錢,這絕對不是我的錢,所以,我趕緊要將這個東西拿回來,向大帝秉告。這絕對不是我的錢,不知道是誰的?請大帝您能澄清這些錢,到底是什麼人的呢?」將袋子高高舉起,趕快送還亞歷山大大帝。

但是亞歷山大,他沒有伸手去接,他很慈祥微笑地告訴他:「看來你真的是一位很誠實的人,這袋金幣就是你誠實的回報。所以你把這袋金幣,趕快送回去給你的媽媽,好去買藥讓她過生活。記得順便代替我,向你的母親問安。」

這位士兵非常感動。

這段故事我們能體會,雖然能統理萬兵出征,他能統治整個希臘,他能征服波斯一帶,應該是一個強而有力的統治者,他是馬其頓王國的國王。竟然他對他的士兵,是這麼寬闊的胸襟。所以這就是統治者若能很細心,心又很寬闊。

若能如此這位統治者,一定是一位很有力量的人,因為帶兵帶心,所以很多人能效忠,為他的國家、為他努力。所以這就是一段現在的故事。

我們能想想統治者有寬大的心;那位士兵自己也守規律,真的是一個很誠實的人,雖然他鬆散了,因為站得很累睡著了,醒來趕快去請罪;甚至所有袋子裡的錢,絕對不是自己的。這種上寬下律,這都是有福有慧的人,才能做到寬人律己。這是我們人人應該要學習的。

我們前面已經說了因緣果報,說完了嗎?還沒。再下來這段經文又這麼說,因為我們前面說:

若今行惡之人

現在見好者

此是過去生報

後報善業熟故

所以他過去的善業很多,所以他還沒享完;後報就是未來他還享能享福。雖然現在看起來他很惡,但是他還是在享受中。所以這種享受,不是現在的,是過去的,他過去曾造福,過去造了那麼多福,現在享受和這一生無關,這一生雖然做了很多惡業,但是他的餘福未盡,所以依報還是在福中。

所以:

若今行善之人

現在縈苦者
現在做善事的人,我們看到他做人不錯!怎麼現在兒子、孫子,怎麼遭遇這麼不如意?他本身又是病痛又是貧窮,但是他還是很善良。為什麼現在很多很苦的事情,還纏在他身上?

這我們都有這樣的疑問,下面就說:

此是過去生報

後報惡業熟故
這是他過去的生報。所以這種緣,因緣果報,有時候,不是我們這一生就可以看得到。在過去的過去生中,當然還有,未來未來的未來世中,所以那個人很善良,為什麼很多苦難的事情,都在這個善良的人身上糾纏?這我們就要知道,這是過去的生報,或是後報。說不定惡業,過去造了很多的惡業,沒有報完就帶來這一生受報,這一生說不定還沒有報完,說不定還要帶到來生受報。

不過,他現在也有造善,所以善惡參半,說不定這一生造的善,來生才受報也有。

所以,惡業若成熟,那個時刻才會受報;現在善根若較弱,自然無法排除惡業。

所以才說,大家的善根要再深入,製造更開闊的環境;所以我們必定要多去撒播愛的種子,讓好人多一點,我們要度人,以善的福包圍住,讓惡業要再來找他的機會較少。

比如有些人,我們要去度一個人,這個人開始接受我們,但是善惡拉拔;我們善的這邊,想要把他救上來,但是惡的那邊,卻一直要將他拖下去。我們就要善人的力量再增加;要增加善的力量,我們就要增加人的力量。所以人愛的力量愈多,我們要庇護那些,有心想要改過的人,機會就大了!

所以,我們大家,還要創造善的環境,讓人人都能伸手去接引,接引有心要改過的人。如此我們的世間,才能好人一直增長,壞人一直減少。

所以下面這段經文這麼說:

現在善根力弱

不能排遣

是故得此苦報
豈關現在作善而招惡報

所以然者

其實現在很善良的人,看起來很善良,怎麼會得到這麼多惡緣?在他的身邊繞著不離開呢?孩子也壞,孫子也壞,丈夫也壞,太太也壞。那樣來折磨他,無論是夫妻因緣、或是親子因緣,或是和外面結交朋友的因緣,都是那麼不好。人不壞是為什麼呢?這種叫做苦報,這不是他一生的事,是過去所造所招的惡報,當然這一定是有原因。

各位,希望我們大家要很用心,在日常生活中,我們平時在人群中,對人我們要寬,要寬一寸;做事不要跟人計較,我們退一步;對我們自己的心,我們要循規蹈矩,要好好律己。

我們若能如此,雖然我們這一生,好像不是事事都很如意,也不是大家都對我們很好,但是我們要知道,這是過去我們已經結的緣,我們現在要寬以待人。但是,要守護自己這念心,若如此,福慧就能增長。

無論如何,過去已經過去了,我們現在要顧好現在,我們的日常生活,我們要如何做人?如何和人結好因緣?這是最重要的。所以時時要多用心!

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人   靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人 Empty周四 8月 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Self-discipline in Spiritual Practice (
寬人律己福慧人)

We cannot live apart from other people. Humans are meant to live in a group. But how do people treat each other? Some harshly criticize others, yet find it difficult to discipline themselves. If we can be self-disciplined in our living and abide by rules, then we can be considerate toward others. If we can get along with others like this, we will be very happy. If we are critical of others and cannot control ourselves, living with other people will be hard. Other people will displease and upset us. When we see these people, we will always criticize them and find faults. Seeing them will never make us happy. That is being egotistical. If we are too full of ourselves, then we will always be lonely. If we isolate ourselves from others, then we will feel exhausted and unhappy. We must be forgiving and have self-discipline. Thus wisdom and blessings will grow. That is the correct way to treat other people.

If we know how to treat others, we can manage ourselves. If we cannot control ourselves, we will not treat others well. Since we live among people, we must be lenient towards others, yet self-disciplined. Then we will truly be blessed and wise.

While living in a group, if we are critical of others and cannot control ourselves, then being with others will be very exhausting. Those who are considerate and self-disciplined are truly blessed and wise.

There was a king named Alexander the Great. He is world-famous. Almost everyone knows about him. He was a strong ruler who expanded his kingdom. He is a well-known historical figure. One day he was walking in his garden when he saw a young guard who must have been very tired because he fell asleep while leaning against a post. Alexander walked over to wake him up. But upon looking closely, the soldier seemed to have tears on his face. As he moved closer, he saw a letter fall out of his pocket. The wind blew the letter to the ground, so he picked it up and read it.

It was a letter written by the soldier’s mother. In the letter she told him, “I’ve received the money you sent. I can afford medicine for a few days. This should be enough. Don’t worry about me. Just be loyal and fulfill your duty.”

After he read this letter, he knew that this soldier joined the army even though his mother was sick. He could not stay with her and be filial. His mother was sick, and he was worried about her, so he shed those tears. He was so tired that he fell asleep standing up. At that time, Alexander took a bag of money out of his pocket and wrapped it with this letter. He put it back into the soldier’s pocket and left.

When the soldier woke up, he felt his pockets. As he reached for the letter he also felt the bag of money. The money was in a bag stitched with the name Alexander on it. He was confused and also very frightened, so he asked to see the king.

The guard thought that this was simply a soldier seeking an audience, but before he could respond, the king noticed him and knew it was the same soldier. He told the guard to let him in. The soldier entered and knelt in front of Alexander the Great. He kept bowing and said, “I did not fulfill my duty. I was tired when I was on duty. I got lazy, I leaned against the post and fell asleep. I came to confess that I didn’t fulfill my duty. When I woke up, I felt my pockets for a letter from home and found some money. This is definitely not my money, so I brought it back to report to you that this is definitely not my money. I don’t know whose it is. Can you please determine whose money this is?”
He raised the bag and returned it to the king. But Alexander did not reach for it.
He smiled and kindly told him, “It seems that you are truly an honest person.” This bag of gold is a reward for your honesty. So take this money and send it to your mother so she can afford her medicine. By the way, remember to send my regards to her.”
The soldier was very touched.

From this story, we realize that a ruler who could lead tens of thousands of soldiers, unite and rule Greece, and conquer Persia, would have been a strong and powerful ruler. He was the King of Macedonia, but he was actually very kind to his soldiers. A ruler who was very attentive and generous would be a very powerful person because he could command the soldiers’ hearts too. Many people would be loyal and work hard for the country and for him.

This story is still applicable today. Think about how this ruler had a generous heart. The solider was also very disciplined and honest. Although in a moment of carelessness he fell asleep on duty, he confessed that the money was not his. The ruler was giving and kind, and his soldiers were disciplined. Both were blessed and wise, so they were accommodating and self-disciplined. That is what we all need to learn. We have been discussing karmic cause and effect. Are we finished yet? No. The text continues on.

Earlier we said, “If those who do evil enjoy good things now, they are experiencing reward from a previous lifetime, a fruition of a Future-life Retribution.” This evildoer must have created a lot of good karma before that has not been exhausted yet, so he has enjoyed blessings in subsequent lives. Although he seems to do evil things now, he still lives a pleasurable life because the blessings he enjoys now were not created in this life, but in the past. He created those blessings in the past; they have nothing to do with what he does now. Although he crates bad karma in this life, he has not exhausted his blessings yet, so he still enjoys blessed conditions.

Next, “Those who do good now are still haunted by suffering.” Some do good deeds and are good people, so why do their children and grandchildren encounter so many difficulties in life? Some are ill and poor themselves, but still very kind. Why are they surrounded by so much pain and misfortune? We all have similar questions.

The text says, “This is retribution from past lives, a fruition of a Future-life Retribution.” This is retribution from a past life. Affinities and karmic retributions from past lives are not always clearly apparent in this lifetime or in future lifetimes either.
So when we see a good person with many difficulties entangling them, we should know that this is a Next-life or Future-life retribution from the past. Perhaps they created much bad karma in the past. They brought this unexhausted karma to this life. Perhaps it will still not be exhausted this life, so they will bring it to their next life.

But they are doing good now, so good evil are mixed. Perhaps the good created in this lifetime will reward them in the next. When bad karma comes into fruition, retributions manifest. If the roots of goodness are weaker, they cannot overcome the bad.

Everyone must deeply plant their roots of goodness and create a more open environment. We must spread and sow more seeds of love so that there will be more good people. We want to help transform others and to envelop them with blessings of goodness, so that it will be hard for bad karma to find them.

For example, if we want to help transform someone, as that person beings to accept us, there is a tug-of-war between good and evil. Our side, the good side, wants to save them, but the evil side really wants to drag them down. We want to increase the strength of goodness. To increase the power of goodness, we must increase the number of good people. If the power of love is grater, we can better protect those who want to change. Then there will be better opportunities. So we all need to create a good environment. Then everyone can reach out and welcome people who want to change. Only then can we increase the number of good people in this world and decrease the number of unwholesome individuals.

The passage below says, “That is why they receive painful retributions. It is not that their good deeds bring evil retributions.”

Why is this? Why would someone who seems so kind be surrounded by so much bad luck? Their children and grandchildren are bad. Their husband or wife is bad. They torture this person. Whether it is the relationships between spouses, between parents and children, or between friends, they are all bad. This person is not bad, so why does this happen? These are painful retributions. They are unrelated to this life, but are retributions for a past life. Of course there is a cause for them. Everyone, I hope we are all very mindful. In our daily living, when we are among others, we must be generous and not petty. We should take a step back. As for our minds, we must adhere to the rules and be disciplined. Even though not everything will be successful and not everyone may treat us well, we know that it is a result of past affinities. Now we should treat others generously, and also guard our minds so that our blessings and wisdom can grow.

Whatever happened has already happened. We must take care of the way we live now. Being a good person and creating good affinities is very important. Please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下
layhui
大地初發心
大地初發心
layhui

文章總數 : 19
威望 : 8
注冊日期 : 2012-05-02

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人   靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人 Empty周三 6月 05, 2013 6:29 am

最近自己的情緒不是很好,看了上人開示平伏很多。感恩
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20120731《法譬如水》寬人律己福慧人
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: