Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在    靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在  Empty周五 10月 12, 2012 4:09 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在    靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在  Empty周六 10月 13, 2012 6:34 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

我們心要寬,量要大。

我們若是心量狹窄,往往我們的習氣,有時貪圖一小點,一點點的貪,愈累積那就愈大;小貪去做,大貪就會常常現形。所以我們要把心顧好,不要貪圖小大非分之財物。

其實每一天的生活,每一個人,兩碗飯,三樣菜,一個湯,應該三餐這樣就已經很充足,對身體的營養供給足夠了。一個家庭,人人所需也只不過如此。

每一個人身上能穿的,即使你每天換,每天一個身體也只穿一套衣服。到底我們需要幾套衣服來替換,已經很乾淨了。

房子也是一樣,能夠居住的,每天真正使用到的範圍有多大?其實真正使用得到的,只不過小小的範圍而已,還有什麼好貪的?

行住坐臥的器具其實不多,我們一生庸庸碌碌這麼辛苦,到底為了什麼?辛苦,不只是為了生活而辛苦,令人最辛苦的,是心不滿足使我們辛苦。所以因為心不滿足,大小都要貪,若如此,我們就會很痛苦。

所以我們應該要來培養用善念,要用出了我們的善念,時時培養這分善的念頭;對自己好好控制,我們生活的範圍,物質使用的範圍,不要有那分非分不正當的範圍。所以我們要時時把我們的心,心念的軌道範圍固守好。

我們若是對別人,我們要培養很開闊的心,時時要知道如何用忍,如何包容?我們要用很開闊的心去原諒,對自己嚴格的規律,對別人寬容的對待。所以東西,自己使用的,可以較簡單一點、較少一點,對別人,給人較精細的、較好的東西,比較多一點,若可以這樣。我們寬人律己,自然我們就不會,在生活的規律中犯錯。

所以我們要時時培養這念,善念寬厚的心念。我們若能如此,自然我們每天的生活,應該能很輕安自在。

時時培養善念

不貪圖小大非分之物

待人處事寬人律己

生活就能輕安自在
我們昨天說過了,我們不只是對物質的貪圖,造了很多業,其實我們在人與人之間,用了別人的人力,也是非分之用。

小的就是在自己小小的事業,貪圖人家的人力。有的不是為了自己需要,但是,就是拐騙人,去從事不正當的工作;或是拐騙人去做勞動的工作,很辛苦。圖利提供我們的生活享受,也有的人是使他人的家庭生活,活生生拆散。這都是一念心。

所以我們日日都要和大家談心,我們要將這念心顧好,時時要培養善念的心。時時在待人處事,我們要寬容大量,若能如此,我們就不會在人生的軌道脫軌。

接下來又說:這些造罪、造業,都是源自於一念心。

又復無始以來

至於今日

或商估博貨

邸店市易

輕秤小斗

這段文字就是說,人為了謀生貿易,就是做生意,無論是在過去生或者是現在生,說不定我們曾經這樣做過。

在外面貿易,我們去賣,買不好的東西去換好的東西;好的東西,便宜的,賣得很貴等等,這都是在行商做生意,看怎麼做。

有的人開店,就是說有店面,開店;或者是在市場裡,有的人不必店面,只是貿易、作仲介。這批貨向你訂貨買來這裡,訂的貨好壞不知道,價錢高低不知道,但是做貿易生意的人,說不定利潤拿得很高。不是很好的貨,跟你說是很好的貨,像這種貿易。或者是買來在我們的店面賣,買賤賣貴。

有的人就是用秤子、磅秤,輕輕的秤,或者是小小的斗、輕秤;有的若是賣比較粗大、比較重的,從前用抬秤,就是很大的秤。

有的人整包的米,或是整米籮的蕃薯,那已經超重了,所以不是用秤子能秤的,就要用抬秤來量有幾斤。就要用一根桿子,綁在那包米或米籮上,兩個人扛著,再一個人慢慢去移動秤錘。上面(刻度)就是斤,這樣一段一段,這是比較粗重的東西。

有的人也會在大秤上做手腳,過去有這樣一個公案,就是一則故事,有一個人做大生意,無論是五穀雜糧他全賣,不論是什麼東西,他這間店很大,無論用斗、用秤、用抬秤都有。

所以他一直想:「我這樣做也很粗重,這樣賺的錢快不了。同樣一斤一兩,或者是百斤千斤,賺的是固定的利潤。」他就去想,想出辦法,他用大秤,在裡面挖洞。因為有這麼廣、這麼大支,所以他在裡面挖洞,裡面就放入水銀。

水銀會動,所以同樣這支秤,他要買進來時,秤就讓它稍微垂下去;自然這粒水銀它就會往抬秤的後面跑。那明明人家一百斤送來,來到他這裡,秤量起來,「沒有!才八十斤而已!這哪有一百斤?」

「明明在我家秤的就是一百斤,來到這裡怎麼是八十斤呢?」

「不然你自己秤秤看!」

他把秤拿給他,還是往後面傾斜,量看看。「是啊!怎麼這麼奇怪?怎麼變成這樣?八十斤就八十斤。」

一百斤拿八十斤的錢。以這樣的手段。

若要賣出去時,秤就往前,秤起來其實才五十斤的東西,他能收七十斤的錢。因為他的秤往前,自然秤尾會翹起,所以會變成不用那麼多東西,就有那麼多的重量。

所以平常人說偷斤減兩。他所偷的斤數,不是說幾兩或是幾斤。愈多愈重的東西,他所偷的重量是愈多,所以他賺了很多錢。

到他老了快往生時,把他的兒子叫來,告訴他:「兒子,我跟你說,我做生意能賺這麼多錢,其實有秘訣。有的人說來向我們買東西較便宜;其實大家都愛向我們買東西,我有一個秘訣,我要傳給你。」

叫他把秤拿來,告訴他:「我們賺錢都在這支秤上,有時說我用較高價錢向你買,其實沒有比較貴,重量我們向人拿得多。有時說便宜賣,其實沒有比較便宜,其實我們減了量給人。」

「這到底是什麼原因?」兒子聽了就向父親問得很清楚。

父親就說:「這支大秤裡面安裝了機關,所以你下回若要賣人東西,記得秤往前,自然沒有那麼重,你就能向人收比較多的錢,這個技巧你要學起來。若要買東西要記得向後壓下去,自然就可以不必給人那麼多錢。」

兒子聽了心裡很難過,「原來父親賺這種錢,這種錢實在很沒天良!」不過,看到父親奄奄一息,兒子就對父親說:「父親,您放心,我會代替你做功德。」

父親不知道,兒子說要替他做功德,是什麼意思,想著:「我若死了,你能替我做一些功德也很好。」這樣他離開了 往生了。

這個兒子為父親,做這場儀式時,他就請了很多出家人,來為他的父親超度。那時叫做超度,那時他對這些出家人很恭敬,但是在這之間,那時候也要燒東西;他在誦經完畢後,他很虔誠禮佛之後,把這支大秤拿出來,將這支大秤,當天、對著天起了一堆火,在很多出家人面前,他就把這支秤折斷,丟進去火裡燒。

告訴他的父親說:「父親!我為您做功德。但願諸佛菩薩為我見證,我從今以後,絕對大秤出,小秤進,來彌補父親您的過去。所以這支秤,也已經跟著您去,所以我永遠用不到了。」

之後在焚燒時,很奇怪,兩條的黑煙不斷一直上升,很長一直衝到天上。大家很驚奇,「奇怪,到底這是怎麼回事呢?」

結果這場佛事做完後,三天後,他有一對雙胞胎兒子,忽然間無疾而終,兩人同時往生了。他心裡很難過,捶心掛肚:「兩個這麼可愛的孩子,我為我父親做了這麼多,父親從前做得那麼壞,還能生出我這樣善良的心?為什麼我這麼善良,現在才要開始做,為什麼我兩個兒子突然死了?」

那晚做了一個夢,白髮蒼蒼,全身白,就來告訴他:「本來你父親所做的孽障很重,報應在下一代你的身上,尤其是你那兩個兒子,是要來敗你的家。你現在能夠這麼做,發這個願,『大秤出、小秤進』,將你的父親所做的冤孽,全部消除、毀掉了,所以天把這兩條的孽龍收回去。不必多久,你的太太會再懷孕,再給你兩個很好的兒子。」

果然沒多久,他的太太懷孕了,同樣生雙胞胎。兒子很乖,很聰明,後來這兩個孩子長大了,去京城考試,中了雙狀元回來。

這是過去曾有這樣的一個故事。

各位,真的貪別人的東西,說不定是報應在後代也說不定。所以我們應該要常常培養,寬大的心念,我們對自己要真正好好規律自己,以寬大的心對待人人。

所以我們的心能造善,但是也會造惡。所以大家善惡之間,只是在一線之隔而已,所以要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在    靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在  Empty周一 11月 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Forgive Others, Discipline Yourself (
寬人律已安自在)

We need to be broadminded and bighearted. If we are narrow-minded, we will often be led by our habitual tendencies.

Sometimes we are just a little greedy. This greed accumulates and becomes ever greater. If we act on a small bit of greed, a lot of greed will manifest. So, we need to take care of our minds and not desire ill-gotten gains, large or small.

For one person, two bowls of rice, three dishes of vegetables and a cup of soup every day is more than sufficient to make three full meals and give the body enough nutrition. In a family, each person needs more or less this same amount. As for clothes, even if you change every day, you still can only wear one outfit at a time. So just how much clothing do we really need? We are already quite clean. The same goes for our housing. Just how much space do we really use a day? What we truly use is very limited. What else is there to desire? We do not require much furniture for our needs. So why do we work so hard our whole life?

Making a living is not what causes suffering. What causes the most suffering is dissatisfaction. It is because we are not content that we desire things, large and small. If we do this, we suffer greatly. We need to cultivate good thoughts, and use them in our lives. We need to always nurture benevolent thinking and earnestly discipline ourselves. So in our daily lives, in our daily consumption, we must not be improper or excessive. We need to constantly take care of our minds so that we do not lose our path.

While dealing with others, we need to have an open heart and always know how to be patient and accommodating. We need to be open-hearted to forgive. Have strict rules for yourself; be tolerant of others. When it comes to the things we use, we can use simple things and reduce consumption. When we give to others, we can give them better quality things and give them more. If we can do this, we are forgiving toward others and disciplined with ourselves, then we will not transgress any of life’s guidelines. So, we need to always develop this generous and tolerant thinking. Then every day our lives will be live in peace and ease.

Always nurture good thoughts. Do not desire ill-gotten gains, small or large. Be forgiving with others, discipline yourself. Then your life will be peaceful and at ease.

We have said before that it is not only greed for material things that creates much karma. Actually, in our relationships, we may improperly use other people’s labor. On a small scale, we may use someone else’s labor for our own small business dealings. Sometimes we may not have any need, but we still trick others into undertaking dishonest business, or trick people into difficult, toilsome labor, just to enjoy the profits they provide. Some people will break up families for this. This all comes from our thoughts.

Every day I talk to everyone about the mind. We need to take good care of our thinking and always cultivate a mind of good thoughts. In dealing with people and affairs we need to always be open and tolerant. If we can do this, we will not be derailed from the path.

Next, the text says, “From Beginningless Time until now we may have done business or traded goods in warehouses, stores and markets, and sold thins under-weight or under-volume.

This passage is saying that people, in order to make a living, will trade or do business. Whether in this life or a past life, we may have done these things. We may have purchased poor quality things and exchanged them for better ones. We may have purchased better things cheaply and then sold them for a lot more. This is how we did business. Some people open a shop so that they have a storefront, others may sell in a market.

Some people do not need a store, they just trade as middlemen. Vendors order a batch of goods of unknown quality and unknown manufacturing price, so the middlemen take a large amount of profit. The quality is low, but they say it is very good. Some do business that way.

Or they purchase things to sell at their store. The buy low and sell high. Some people use balance scales, small scales or a measuring cup. Some places sell really heavy or bulky things. In the past they used steelyards, which are really big scales. Some people sell full sacks of rice or baskets of yams that are very heavy. They cannot use their scale to weigh it, so they use a steelyard. To do this they hang the sack or basket from a pole, which two people shoulder. Then a third person slowly moves a sliding weight. On the pole, the pounds are marked off, section by section. This is for bulky or heavy objects.

Some people also use tricks while weighing items. There was such a case in the past. The story goes like this. There was a person doing a lot of business. He sold all different kinds of grains, as well as others kinds of things, in his enormous store. He used cups, scales and steelyards for measuring. He was always thinking, “I am doing all this bulk business, but I am not making much money. Whether I sell one pound, or one ounce, or even 100 or 1,000 pounds, my profit is still fixed.”

He tried to think of some method to make more. He bored a hole in the big steelyard balance. Because it was such a big, wide pole, he was able to do this. Inside he put some mercury. The liquid mercury would flow. So when he bought goods, the scale would hang down a bit, because the mercury would flow to that side. Someone would, send 100 pounds of good over, but when he weighed on the balance, “Hey, this is only 80 pounds. I thought you said 100.”
“But when we weighed it at home it was 100. How could it only be 80 pounds here?”
“Anyway, look at the scale for yourself.” He would show the scale to them, and it would still slant down. When they read the weight, “You’re right. That is so strange! How did this happen? It really is 80 pounds.”
So he would buy 100 pounds for the price of 80 by using these kinds of tricks.

When he sold things, he would tilt the balance the other way. When weighing something that was only 50 pounds, he would sell it as 70 pounds. Because when he tilted it, it would weight differently. This allowed him to sell less but charge for more weight. People say, “Stealing a pound or an ounce.” What he stole was not just a few ounces or pounds. The heavier the object he was weighing, the more he would be able to steal. So he made a lot of money.

When he reached old age and was dying, he called his son to him, and told him, “Son, let me tell you I did business and made a lot of money. Actually, I had a trade secret. Some people say that we sell things cheaply. Actually, everyone loves to buy from us. But I have a trade secret I will pass it on to you.” He told his son to bring the balance, and told him, “We made all our money off of this balance. Sometimes I buy something for a high price, but actually it is not high, since we get more weight. Sometimes we sell things cheaply, but actually it is not that cheap, since we give them less weight.
“And why exactly is that?”
The son asked clearly after he heard this. The father answered, “Inside this pole I have installed a mechanism, so next time you are selling to someone, remember to tilt the balance forward. Then even though it weighs less, you can still charge more money. You have to learn this technique. If you are buying, remember to tilt it backward. Then you will not have to pay them as much.”

When the son heard this, he was upset. It turned out his father was making money this way. This really was unconscionable. But seeing his father on the verge of death, he said to his father, “Father, don’t worry. I will accumulate some merits for you.”
The father did not know what the son meant when he said, “I will accumulate some merits for you,” but he thought, “If I die, and you accumulate merit for me, that is good.” In this way he passed away.

For his father’s death, the son held a ceremony. He invited many monastics to make offerings and say prayers for his father. This is called a transcendence ceremony. He was very respectful to the monks. But for the ceremony, he needed to burn offerings. After he finished reading the Sutras and praying very sincerely to the Buddha, he brought out this balance. He lit a big fire, and in front of many monastics, he broke this balance and cast it into the fire. He told his father, “Father, I have accumulated merits for you. I ask Buddhas and Bodhisattvas to bear witness. From this day forward I will. always sell over weight, and buy under weight to make up for what you did. This balance has already followed you so I can never use it again.”

As it was burning, two strange plumes of black smoke kept rising. They were very long, reaching up to heaven. Everyone was very surprised. “Strange!What exactly is happening?”
Three days after this Buddhist ceremony was over. Three days after this Buddhist ceremony was over, the son’s twin boys suddenly passed away. The two died at the same time. He was very saddened and suffered tremendously. “My two boys were so lovable. I did so much for my father. In the past, he did so many bad things, but still I was born with a kind heart. I am so kind, so why did this happen? I had just begun to do good. Why did my two children suddenly die?”

That night he had a dream. A person dressed in white, with white hair, came to talk to him, “Originally your father’s crimes were serious, and the retribution fell upon you. In particular, your two children came to ruin your family. Now, if you can uphold the vow you made to sell over weight, and buy under weight, you will be able to completely eliminate you father’s evil deeds. Thus Heaven has called back its two evil dragons. It will not be long before your wife becomes pregnant again, and gives birth to two very good sons.”

Sure enough, before long, His wife became pregnant again and gave birth to twins. The sons were well-behaved and intelligent. Later when these two children grew up, they went to the capital for exams, and both received the highest rank. The kind of story was common in the past.

Everyone, by coveting other people’s things, the retribution may fall on the next generation. So we always need to cultivate a big heart. We truly need to have self-discipline and treat everyone with an broad mind. Our mind can create goodness, but it can also create evil. In between good and evil is a very fine line, so please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20121012《法譬如水》寬人律己安自在
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: