Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂    靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂  Empty周一 10月 15, 2012 3:16 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂    靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂  Empty周一 10月 15, 2012 8:28 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

每天都在談「心」,心不要有貪念;我們若是貪心無厭,一生辛勞,心思不足就禍繼子孫。

福短苦長,我們要及時懺悔,就是要告訴大家,我們要時時顧好這念心。我們的心要有個寸尺。

常常說良知尺寸,我們在我們的良知中,我們應該做人要有分寸,要有規矩;分寸就是我們不要貪圖別人的。

常常說佛陀教我們要布施。不只不能貪,我們還要將我們的所有付出;無論是財施、法施、無畏施。

這表示不只是有形的無貪,連無形的也不能貪,這就是我們的心尺,良知的寸尺。

所以我們要時時顧好,我們這念心。我們若是有一念貪心起,那我們對人間一切物欲,都是貪之無厭。若是貪無厭足的人,這一生一定很辛苦的;賺得再多,他卻不夠,還是不夠。

時時顧好我們的心

若是一念貪心起

為物欲所驅使

將苦不堪言

以良知尺寸待人

不作非分之想

付出無所求

知足惜福

自然心常樂

常常聽到:「師父,我想用心一點做慈濟;不過,我沒辦法,不知為何愈來愈忙?」

我說:「你不是說,哪裡建設起來之後,你就能專心了?」

他說:「是的,本來以為這樣,我就可以交給別人。不過,現在時機正好,他們要我再投資。

所以這是一個連鎖企業,我們若是外地沒去投資,沒有建設,這上游、下游的企業。師父,您可能都不明白。」

我說:「我明白。只是上游、下游,意思就是你的起點開始運作,而下面再讓別人做,別人就要再賺一手,所以你在中游就要再開工廠,對不對?」

「是的!」

「工廠經營起來了不是嗎?」

「是的,不過,心想著成品。我若整個成品做出來,這樣就可以直接貿易。」

我說:「是嗎,直接貿易,接下來呢?你的連鎖店自己去零售、去賣,這樣店開得完嗎?」

他說:「對啊!對啊!我現在就是想,幾個國家,我們自己做的產品,自己去推銷,自己貿易讓人去做,這樣我也是在做好事。」

我說:「怎樣說是做好事?」

他說:「開始開發時,就能夠培養一些人,讓他們去開發,這樣我不是在培養人才嗎?」

我說:「對啊,這是在培養人,讓一些人能腦力激盪去開發,這樣很好。」

「成功之後,我的成品就要開始製造。」

我說:「是的,成品若做出來了,這樣不是成功了嗎?就是開發成功,成品出來了。」

他說:「正因為如此,所以才需要開發後的工廠。」

一直念下去…,他說:「工廠一開,能讓很多家庭都有生活的來源。」我說:「這樣聽起來也是。」

「是啊!這樣我也是在救濟。」

「喔!這樣你是在救濟,但是,你是否先去付出愛給人?你要先去付出愛,用愛去照顧人家的家庭。不要等到開始生產之後,你才讓他領薪水,你要在哪個國家要去開發?首先你要選擇貧困的國家。你還沒開始,工廠還沒建設之前,你要先去救濟。你的員工來了,未生產之前,你要先去了解他的家庭,家庭先幫他安頓好,他才能安心為你做事情。」

「這樣也對!」

也是很聽話,去了某一個國家,他真的去開工廠,照師父說的話去做,真的照顧了幾千個家庭。

在那年,那年剛好在暴動時,他的工人在這個國家,顧守他的工廠,這是一個很好的訊息。

不過,是否這樣就已經結束了?因為他覺得,師父說這樣很好,所以無論其他的國家,越南、柬埔寨等等,一直延伸出去,做得很辛苦。

「師父,我很辛苦。」

「我知道你很辛苦。你為什麼要做成這樣?」

「我這樣做,師父您不是說,真的能救很多人,能幫助人?」

「既然這麼辛苦,將來呢?誰能接下這麼辛苦的事?」

「是的,有一些擔心。」

不要緊,又開始開發,如何讓產品出來,能到全球推銷,銷售全球,愈來真的愈辛苦。

有時候會覺得,事業心重當然是很好,去為貧困的人,開啟一條的生路也很好。但是若說到上游、下游,錢又被別人賺走;為了這樣,這種辛苦真是無了時。

若是工業不斷、不斷,一直發展下去。有時候現在靜心想想,這些製造工業一直發展,雖然讓不少人不失業,不過,已經製造了污染。人的心,物欲無窮盡,製造業也無限量,開發的污染愈來愈污染,這不只是後來誰去繼承,這是一個大問題。何況污染了貧窮的國家,工業的開發,有時也覺得是很大的矛盾。

總而言之,心思,一生到底有多久呢?無論是思考,思考若有一些偏差,有的人賺錢,能回饋社會再捐出來;有的人就不行,所以那種心思不足。心思不足就是錢一直賺、一直賺。

賺了很多錢,卻是不能做一點好事,這種人不只是辛勞,非常辛苦,非常勞碌。再加上了心思不足,在觀念中若一直不滿足,這樣一直開發下去,一直製做下去,大地不斷污染,不義之財,貪人家的勞工,買人家的奴僕等等,這些之前都說過了,這是不是禍延子孫呢?

所以說來,心思若不足,常常都是不夠、不夠。所以做生意賺錢,賺了很多錢,他還覺得說這樣賺錢仍不夠。貪、這種心思不足,實在真的很可怕。

這一生所做的,這一生受苦,就要趕緊懺悔。不要埋怨過去的風光,不要埋怨現在受苦勞,都不可埋怨,這都是過去;不是今生,就是過去,無量無量劫之前的事。

所以我們在苦中也要時時懺悔,所以我們要常常培養,這一念很滿足的心,我們要知足。知足的人才能知福;知福的人才能去做布施的事。所以我們要時時知足心常樂。

接下來這段文字就是這樣說:

減割尺寸 盜竊分銖

欺罔圭合 以粗易好

以短換長

意思就是,我們既然有尺、有斗、有秤等等,能很公道地測量,人家來買,我們就量給人家。

有的人賣布很會拿尺,尺這樣拿著,眼睜睜看他在量,這樣量是對的,不過,回到他家一量,好像少了好幾寸,若買得較多,就減得很多。

有的人是很會拿尺,所以「減割尺寸」。

在剪布的時候,,這是對用尺的人,這叫做盜竊分銖,哪怕一點點東西,無論是量長短,或是秤重量,哪怕是一點點他也要貪,這也是盜竊的罪。

這和偷人斤兩、偷人尺寸,這叫做」,叫做盜竊分銖。即使一點點東西,也一樣是盜竊。

還有「欺罔圭合」,這就是用斤、用斗在量的。有的人也很會量斗,趕快挖起來,趕快撥下去,會多很多量;如果較遲鈍的,就慢慢量,斗稍微搖一下,東西就傾斜,撥進去當然東西會比較多,賣的人就吃虧。所以古人,都有機巧;所以說做生意的兒子難生,尺寸要如何掌握,斤與斗如何量?這種生意子真的不好生,這也有功夫。

或是「以粗易好」,粗的東西去和人換好的東西。有時候,過去有的地方就是貿易,貿易不是現在行商開店,有的很鄉下就是以物易物;有的粗的換細的,粗劣的去換很有價值的。

有時他會看看現在時機如何,有時米換金子;在空襲的時代,常常都是如此。

或是蕃薯換玉環,沒東西吃時,在沒東西吃時,交換,都是少少的東西,換很有價值的東西,這就是「以粗易好」,貿易去交換,貿易就是交換,東西換錢或是東西換東西。

「以短換長」,短的換長的等等…,這都是佔人便宜。我們應該要知道,本來古人也有一個公道,要如何貿易,賣布的人就是用尺,你要好好量。量多一點給人,這樣叫做有量;有量就是有福。斗你要足足量好,這樣也是叫做有量;有量有福。

不是輕的出去、重的進來。有的人就是,短的出去,長的進來。量的時候有些就是如此,明明看他多了一大截,為何回來量的時候,連這一大截都沒了,還不夠?這是短出長入,這也是很多。

總而言之,人生都是這麼:

欺巧百端 希望毫利

如是等罪 今悉懺悔

因為我們人的心,這種欺詐的心,奸巧很行,人,好的都不學,這種的奸巧的事都學了,學會如何佔人便宜,有很多!

所以叫做「欺巧百端,希望毫利」,連一點點他都要貪,連一點點都不要讓別人賺,都不讓人。

以前的東西較粗劣,從前的人比較用傳統式的,佔人家便宜也有限。現在則不是,只要動一個機巧,那可能佔人便宜,貪的事很大。這就是時代不同了,造罪、造業的形態,會愈陷愈深,愈做愈大。

所以我們現在,天災人禍愈聽愈多。這是人所做出來的,從一念心。

所以我們應該,這麼多的業,我們就應該「今悉懺悔」。

各位,學佛我們要好好學在一念心,不可貪,一貪之後無厭,今生就勞勞碌碌很辛苦,無盡期。或是在心思中,思想若是一偏差,比行動的貪更辛苦。因為進入心思,使用計謀貪圖的人,不只是自己要墮地獄,甚至就會禍延子孫。

其實那麼認真,拼得那麼辛苦,得到的只是短暫而已;所以說福短苦長,我們要及時懺悔,所以我們時時要多用心。

月亮 在 周日 11月 11, 2012 10:12 pm 作了第 2 次修改
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂    靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂  Empty周日 11月 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Be Content, Joyful and Cherish Blessings (知足惜福心常樂)

Every day we talk about the mind. We must not have greedy thoughts in our minds. If we are insatiably greedy, we will toil our whole life and cause disasters for our descendants, they will have few blessings and much suffering. So, we need to promptly repent. This means that we need to always look after our thoughts. We need to have a measuring stick in our minds. We often talk about our sense of propriety. As humans, in our conscience we need to have standards to gauge whether we are coveting what belongs to others. The Buddha taught us that we need to be giving. This means more than just not being greedy. We also need to give what we have, which includes wealth, Dharma, and courage. Besides greed for tangible objects, we must not have greed for intangibles either. This is our mind’s guidepost, which gives us a sense of propriety. We always need to take good care of our thoughts.

If one thought of greed arises, we will become insatiable in our desire for worldly things. If we are an insatiably greedy person, we will certainly suffer in this life. Even if we earn more, it will not be enough.

We need to always take good care of our minds. If one thought of greed arises, we will be driven by worldly desires and descend into unspeakable suffering. Treat people according to your conscience. Do not have improper thoughts. Give without asking for anything in return. Know contentment, cherish your blessings. Then your mind will naturally be joyful.

I often hear things like, “Master, I want to be more dedicated in helping Tzu Chi. But I haven’t been able to. I don’t know why, but I get busier and busier.”
I would say, “Didn’t you say once you finished your building project, you could focus on Tzu Chi?”
They said, “Yes, I did.” They mistakenly thought that they would be able to hand it off to someone else. “But right now, it is the perfect opportunity. They want me to invest. It is a big chain enterprise. Without our investment, they won’t be able to build this kind of vertical enterprise. Master, you might not understand this.”
I said, “I understand vertical integration. It refers to the starting point of production. Below that, other companies take your product, and can sell it to make money. So you want to start factories, right?”
“That’s right.”
“The factory is already being run, yes?”
“Yes. But now I am thinking of the finished product. If we can make the entire product, then we can have direct trade.”
I said, “Really? Direct trade? Next your chain store could retail directly. So you could keep opening stores endlessly?”
He said, “That is right. Now I am thinking of more countries. This product that we are making, we can go out and promote it ourselves. Then we arrange to let other people make it. This way we are also doing good deeds.”
I said, “Why do you say you are doing good deeds?”
He replied, “When we are developing products, we train a few people so they can go and develop them. Aren’t I training talent in this way?”
I said, “You’re right. You are training people. Letting a few people brainstorm and develop it, this is good.”
“After we succeed, we will begin to produce the product.”
I asked, “When the finished product is made, isn’t that success?”
“Once the development is complete, the finished product comes out.”
He said, “It is exactly like this. Only after development is complete do we need the factory to begin production. Once the factory is open it will give many families an income source.”
I said, “That sounds right to me.”
“Yes, this way I am also doing relief work.”
“You are doing relief work in this way. But are you first giving love to the people? You need to first give love to take care of people and their families. Do not wait until you have started production, and then just give them a salary. If you want to develop this in any country, first you need to choose a poor country. Before you start, before you build your factory, you first need to do relief work. When your workers arrive, before they start production, you need to first understand their families. First help their families settle down. Then they will be at ease when working for you.”
“This is also the right way.”
He took my words to heart. In whatever country he went to open a factory, he followed my advice, and truly looked after several thousand families.

In that year there happened to be a riot. His workers in that country protected his factory. This was very good news. But is that the end of it? Because he feels that what I told him was very good, no matter which country he goes to, Vietnam, Cambodia, etc., he always extends himself and works very hard. “Master, I am working so hard. I know you are working hard. But why are doing this to yourself?”
“I am doing this because you yourself said that this way I can truly help and save many people.”
“If it is so difficult, what about the future? Who can carry on such a difficult business?” “This is true, I do have some worries.”
But he did not worry too much, and started developing again a way to promote his produce around the world, to sell it worldwide. He began to work even harder. He was very focused on his business. Of course this is very good. To open a path to impoverished is also good. But if people worry about vertical integration, money being made by other people, this kind of trouble is never-ending.

Sometimes when I am calmly reflecting, I think that continued industrial development, although it keeps many people from losing jobs, is also creating pollution, the worldly desires in our minds are endless. The manufacturing industry is also without limits. Development leads to increasingly more pollution. It is not just a matter of who will take future responsibility for this. This is a very big problem; furthermore it is the poor countries which are being polluted. Sometimes I feel very conflicted about the development of industry. In the end, just how long is our lifespan? No matter what we think, a slight deviation makes a big difference. Some people earn money and return it to society through donations. Some people cannot do this. Their constant dissatisfaction will lead them to constantly make a lot of money. But those people will be unable to do any good. Those people not only toil, working extremely hard, and tiring themselves out they still remain unsatisfied. If there is always dissatisfaction, then they continue to develop in this way, they continue to produce, and the Earth continues to be polluted.

This is ill-gotten wealth. They may covet other people’s labor, or sell other people’s servants and so on. We have talked about all of this before. Doesn’t this disaster extend to our descendents?

Therefore, if someone is dissatisfied, he will never have enough. When he is doing business and making lots of money he still thinks that it is not enough money. This kind of insatiable greed is fearful. For all the things we have done in this life and the things for which we have suffered, we need to repent at once. Do not complain about how successful you once were. Do not complain about how hard you work now. We cannot complain about this, as it is all from the past. If it is not from this life, then it is from the countless kalpas of previous actions. So even when we suffer, we need to always repent. We need to always nurture a contented mind. We need to be content. Only those who are content can recognize blessings. Only those who recognize blessings can be giving. We want to always be content and joyful.

The next passage of the text says, “We may subtract inches, steal a fraction of an ounce, cheat with standard measures, trade coarse for fine, switch short for long.”

What does this mean? Since we have rulers, cups and scales, we have a fair way to measure things. When people want to buy something, we can measure it out for them. Some people who sell cloth measure with a ruler. You watch clearly as they measure, and it seems to be correct. But when you return home and measure again, it seems you are many inches short. The more you bought, the more you are missing. Some people do this often. So, “subtraction inches” is when they are cutting the cloth, and using their rulers.

Some “steal a fraction of an ounce.” Even if it is just a small thing, if it is measured long or short, if it is weighed light or heavy, even if they are just greedy for a little bit, this is also the transgression of stealing. Stealing a pound, ounce, foot or inch is still called stealing, it is “stealing a fraction.” Even if it is a small thing, it is still stealing.

Then there is “cheating with standard measures.” This is using pounds or cups to measure. Some people often use cups to measure. They quickly scoop things up and pour them in, so they can measure a lot quickly. If they are a bit slow, then they can measure more carefully. They can give the cup a little shake, and some of what’s inside falls out, so of course what goes into the bag is more. In this way the seller loses out. But ancient people all had their tricks. It was hard to raise a child to do business well. They had to learn how to control the ruler, how to measure pounds and cups. These children truly did not have it easy; they needed to have a lot of skill.

Perhaps they “trade coarse for fine.” They exchange crude things for better ones. Sometimes, in the past, some places would trade. This trading was not like today’s markets. Some places were very rural and would barter goods for other goods. Some would trade coarse goods for fine ones, exchange cheap and shoddy things for valuables. Sometimes they would look for good opportunities, sometimes trading rice for gold. During the era of air raids, this often happened.

Some would trade yams for jade bracelets. At times when there is nothing to eat, it is possible for small things
to be exchanged for very valuable ones. This is trading coarse for fine. When trading and bartering, people exchange things. You exchange things for money, or things for other things. Some “exchange short for long.” They exchange short things for long ones and so on. This is all taking advantage of people. We should know, originally, ancient people also had a fair way to do business. Cloth sellers used rulers, and they had to measure very well. Usually they gave a little extra. This is being generous.

Being generous brings blessings. With a cup, you need to use a full measure. This is also a way of being generous and creating blessings. It is not selling light and buying heavy.

Some people sell things too short even though they buy them long. This happens when there is measurement involved. You clearly see them measure out an extra piece, but then when you measure again, even that extra piece is gone, and you are actually short. This is selling short, buying long. This is also common.

The summarize, people’s minds are like this “We may cleverly cheat in 100 ways, hoping for a bit of profit. For these and other wrongdoings, today we repent completely.”

Our minds may have the tendency to be sneaky and deceitful. People often fail to learn anything good, but instead they study many crafty tricks; they learn how to take advantage of others. There are many ways, so this is, “cleverly cheating in 100 ways hoping for a bit of profit.” Some are greedy for even small amounts. They do not want to let others earn even a bit. They will not yield at all.

Thing in the past were rather crude. People used traditional methods to cheat others. These methods have limits. But now this is not the case. With only some simple tricks, they can take great advantage of others. These are the differences in the times. The karma created is becoming greater and greater. Therefore, natural and man-made disasters are also more frequent now. This is all created by people, all from their mindset. We have created all this karma, so now we really need to “repent completely.”

Everyone, in studying Buddhism we need to study our thoughts. We cannot be greedy. After greed comes dissatisfaction, and our lives will be filled with trouble and toil, without an end in sight. Or, if there is deviance in our thoughts, it will be more trouble than our greedy actions. If we have deviance in our minds, we use schemes to fulfill our greed. Not only will we descend into Hell, disasters will befall our descendents.

People work so hard, and put in all this effort, but all they get are fleeting rewards. So we say blessings are short, suffering long. We need to promptly repent. So, we should always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20121015《法譬如水》知足惜福心常樂
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: