Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提    靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提  Empty周四 10月 18, 2012 12:10 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提    靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提  Empty周四 10月 18, 2012 11:56 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

我們常常要養好我們的心,我們要:
長養布施寬心念
知足少欲能包容
常樂喜捨得妙法
輕安自在得菩提

無不都是要我們人人,把我們的心,常常培養在這種常樂我淨,而且寬心念純,這個念頭若能存在,我們日常生活中,人人就沒煩惱了,而且生活也是能很富足,無有欠缺。

看,長養布施寬心念,我們要常常心純,培養好喜愛布施的心,布施就是要無貪,無貪的心才能天地寬,有的人,房子很大,布置得很好,卻還不滿足,若如此心能快樂嗎?房子很大,很富麗,不滿足,不如拓展我們的心寬大,心若開闊,自然能將富麗堂皇的浪費,用在對人間有益,心念一轉,你能有很大的力量去幫助人,你能時時和人結好緣,只要我們有,長養布施寬心的念頭。
我們應該是心常常很富足的人,當然必定就要少欲知足,我們若能知足少欲,凡事都能包容,人生苦難偏多,實在很擔心,很不忍心,受災受苦的人那麼多,想要去幫助救濟的人很辛苦,想到世間這麼多受苦的人,這麼多寬心有愛的人要去幫助,也要經過不怕危險,而且有那分毅力勇氣的心念,才有辦法去幫助人,所以這種包容的心,以天下人的苦為苦,這就是包容心。
我們生在天地間,我們若是用知足少欲的心,心很寬大,在這之間,我們是不是常常都很快樂,而且這種快樂,一直希望和大家分享,所以常樂喜捨。

無論是法布施,我的心得,聽到一句話,這就是法,無論是老人說的話,小孩說的話,只要有道理就是法,我們聽了很歡喜,趕快再和大家分享,像我聽到了鳥的聲音,我的心很歡喜,我也要趕快和大家分享,可能你們會覺得,鳥叫聲有什麼好歡喜,有什麼好快樂?你們無法體會,可能我也無法體會鳥兒,到底牠們在快樂什麼?但是我自己自我快樂,那個境界令我快樂,所以我快樂,我要和大家分享。
有歡喜的,要趕快提出來和大家分享,這樣也是結善緣,不要和人說的都是我有困難,我滿心煩惱,我有氣無處發,所以我要向你說,不是這樣的心境。

我們應該常常歡喜,當然有鬱悶說給人聽,我們的心就不會常常悶著,但是如何才能培養心不鬱悶,如何才能培養我們的心,常常快樂?觸境就有快樂,這要長養,要長時間來培養。
不是常常告訴大家修心養性,是的,我們要修心,藉境來修我們的心,我們要一步一步,初學、初修行時,容易受境界所影響,有的是好的境界,我們會起貪戀的心,有的是壞的境界,我們會起煩惱的心,我們要對這些境界如何善解,變成好的境界不貪,但是很歡喜,世間種種是非變成一種教育,是非變教育,教育的愛就能入我們的心,這就是養我們的性。

常常師父都告訴大家,還有什麼好修行的?心、佛、眾生都平等,都有佛性,還要修什麼,原來就有,就是習氣,所以我們要將外面的境界,當成我們修行的道場,我們要好好養好這念心,將貪念轉為布施的心,將煩惱的境界,變成一個輕安自在的境界,所以這都需要長時間培養。
養性,修心養性,所以讓我們的心能常常很開闊,因為他能善解,能善解的人他就能夠包容,能包容的人,他的心常樂喜捨,我們有物質的布施,財布施、法布施、無畏施,常常歡喜和人分享,這叫做法的布施,人家起煩惱,聽到我們的話,不怕不恐懼,他心開意解,這都要我們時時常樂喜捨,自然我們歡喜,看到人能解惑得法喜,這樣我們也得到很微妙的歡喜。
所以這樣就能輕安自在得菩提,這麼簡單,所以我們要時時,好好長養布施寬心,自然我們就能得到,輕安自在得菩提,這就是修行。

每一天每一個時刻,哪一個時刻不是歡喜心呢?我們若沒有貪念,自然有喜樂歡喜的心,過去有很多煩惱就是因為貪,有很多煩惱就是因為不自在,造了很多煩惱,我們每天每天都在說,懺悔、懺悔,每天懺悔無不都是,要把我們這分煩惱去除掉,所以我們過去一切都懂得懺悔,懺悔之後心即清淨,清淨的心自然不斷生出功德。

因為你清淨,就沒有污染再進來,沒有污染,一片清淨的心地,沒有雜草、沒有煩惱,你所撒下去的種子,就:
所生功德
生生世世
得如意寶

人生要得如意那麼容易嗎?但是我們若經過懺悔之後,時時和人結好緣,我們時時和人結好緣,當然人人互相面對,互相相處,我們都歡喜,所以人若圓、事若圓、道理就圓了,這就是要先做人做得圓滿,這就是要和人結好緣,做好事,自然每一件事入我們的心,我們都能將之變成一件,很歡喜的寶,世間哪一樣不是寶呢?我們的生活境界中,所接觸到的,沒有一樣不是我們的寶,所以講起來,事事若心寬,不貪、歡喜,每件都是寶,所以我們得如意,我們若每一件都不貪,所有的東西我們都歡喜。
就像我看到一群人來參觀,相信那些都是環保志工,看他們有的人手上拿著塑膠袋,他們的塑膠袋裡有寶特瓶、有紙杯、還有紙、有塑膠,看到他們提了整袋進來,我想,他們一定是環保志工,他們可能是經過的路上看到的,無論是寶特瓶,或是鋁罐,或是…,他們都當做寶,都撿起來,這樣提進來,一群人。

你想,這都是環保菩薩,他們的心很寬,每天所投入在做的,那種的惜福,那種付出,在我眼中看來,覺得他們就是拾寶的人,真的是菩薩。
所以這都是「如意寶」,再來懺文又說:
常雨七珍 上妙衣服
百味甘饌 種種湯藥
隨意所須 應念即至

多好啊,「常雨七珍」,七珍就是很多寶貝,我們若在佛法中聽法,佛陀開始說法,四面八方天女散花、天人供養,或是人間供養,無不都是寶,這是心靈道場,我們人人將它,當作是一個心靈道場,我們的心若是清淨,佛性現前,剛才所說的,歡喜,常樂喜捨布施,像這種,我們在說的話,哪一樣不是寶,投緣的人,句句都是寶。
在那種心靈乾涸,煩惱熱惱,我們及時給他這個寶,或是我們自己有什麼解不開,聽到一位這麼說,就如甘露灌頂,這也是寶,我們若是時時以歡喜心,哪一樣不是寶呢?所以說「常雨七珍」,就是寶物。
「上妙衣服 百味甘饌」,只要我們有歡喜心,粗衣淡飯也是我們的寶,無論什麼樣式,只要穿得乾乾淨淨,整整齊齊,這塊布,這件衣服,是遮蔽我們的身體,這些都是寶,但是這裡是說,我們生生世世,將來我們所得到的環境範圍,無論是你的環境,或是你穿的衣服,你吃的東西,都很有價值,我則是認為,不必等到來生,我們現在就是了,我們現在的心若很寬大,哪一件衣服不是寶物呢?若欠了那件衣服,就無法出去外面和人說話了,因為這是一個禮貌。

所以說來,人生若是知足,我們會很歡喜,只要律儀守好,所用的東西無不都是寶。
吃的東西也是,我們也看到「草根菩提」,一位阿嬤,獨居的一位老人,其實他的四、五個孩子,都很有成就,事業成就了,有醫師、有律師、有老師,每個孩子都很孝順,都要請她到家裡住,她就是不要。

她說,我去你家,去你家整天都要被關在家裡,多不自由,這是自己的家,我多自由,我能做環保,你看,我家裡做環保場,她的環保場在家裡面,整理得很乾淨。
吃的東西,我們的記者就去拍攝,她吃的東西,看到她吃的東西,我不必煮,你看,我早上煮的,中午就能吃,一掀開,我早上沒吃完的,兩樣菜,一碗飯,她說,我吃得多歡喜,我每天都這樣,我這些吃不完,晚上可以再吃,師父說的,我們都要惜福,吃的時候,一下子我就吞到肚子裡了,肚子飽了就好,管它鹹或淡,不管它了。

看,好像她吃起來「百味甘饌」,兩樣菜而已,菜還是早上的,冷冷的就在吃,她吃得很歡喜,她的孩子也很孝順,但是這間房子,她就提供出來做環保場。

她說:「這樣我的老伴都會來,來幫我一起整理,我有人聊天,我很歡喜,談天好像在念佛,都沒有煩惱。」

看,這種心態,什麼東西不是寶呢?家裡堆的都是環保回收物,回到她家在分類,那都是寶。
所以「隨意所須,應念即至」,她需要什麼呢?什麼東西都很滿足,開始說,我們分類好了,環保怎麼還沒載來,人家又載來了,一車一車又載來了,你看,是多麼富樂的人生。
所以眾生,要常常有那種知足常樂,要長養我們的心,時時布施,付出,付出無所求,心很寬,知足少欲能包容一切,能常樂喜捨得妙法,每一件都是法,所以輕安自在得菩提。

各位,這些法若能入心,即時心內即道場,你要得到什麼樣的如意寶,時時都有,所以這是我們學佛所要學的,所要養成的性,回歸佛的本性,希望人人要多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提    靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提  Empty周三 11月 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Peacefully Attain Bodhi (
輕安自在得菩提)

We should nurture a generous and open heart. Be content with few desires to be accommodating. Take joy in giving to receive wondrous Dharma. Be peaceful and at ease to attain Bodhi.

To reach this state, we must nurture a heart that remains in the state of permanence, bliss, self and purity. We must have an open heart and simple thoughts. If we do this in our daily living, we will be free of afflictions and be able to live in abundance.

We must nurture a giving and open heart; our heart must be pure and find joy in giving. To be giving is to be without greed. Without greed, the world will seem wide open. Some people own big houses that are well-furnished yet they are still not content. Can they be happy with such a mind? Instead of being discontent even with a large and lavish house, we should have a large and open heart. Spend the money used for indulgences to benefit society. By transforming our mind, we can have great strength to help others and create good affinities with them. By maintaining a giving and open heart, we can become spiritually enriched.

We must also reduce our desires and be content. Then we will be able to accommodate everyone and everything. There are many difficulties in life. It can be truly worrisome and heartbreaking. There are many people who are suffering and those who try to help them also endure hardships. When they think of all the people suffering, those with open, loving hearts will go help them. They often face danger and must have courage and determination in order to help others. They have hearts that embrace everyone; they take the suffering of others as their own. This is a heart that embraces everyone. When we are content and have few desires, our hearts are large and open.

In this way won’t we always be joyful and want to share this joy with others? Thus, we find joy in giving. This includes the joy of sharing the Dharma. When someone shares their personal realization, others hear and feel that it is the Dharma. Whether an old person says it, or a small child says it, if it has truth, it is the Dharma. So, when we hear something that makes us happy, we should quickly share it with others. When I hear the sound of birds and become joyful, I also quickly share it with others. You may wonder how the sounds of birds can make me joyful. What is joyful about it? You may not be able to comprehend it. I may not be able to comprehend why the birds are so happy. However, I feel happy, that experience led me to become joyful, so I wish to share my happiness with everyone. We should share our joys with others and in this way create good affinities.

We should share more than just our difficulties, afflictions and anger. When I speak with you, I do not want to share those things. We should share our joy. Of course, we can still share our problems, so that we do not keep them bottled up inside. To minimize our problems and maintain constant joy in our minds so we will be happy under all conditions requires a long period of training.

I often emphasize training the mind. Indeed, we can use situations we face to train our minds. We should do this in stages. Initially, our minds are easily influenced by external states. When desirable states arise, we allow greed to arise, and when undesirable states occur, afflictions appear. We must learn to be understanding, so when we experience desirable situations we feel joy instead of greed. Then worldly conflicts will be educational. When conflicts become teachings, love will fill our hearts. This is spiritual practice.

I often ask, “What else is there to practice?” The mind, Buddha and all beings are equal; we all posses the same Buddha-nature. But we must practice because we have habitual tendencies. So, we must treat all external phenomena as opportunities for cultivation and carefully nurture our minds. We can turn our greed into a spirit of giving and turn an afflicted state into one of peace and freedom. It takes time to cultivate the mind and character. One who maintains an open mind can be understanding. An understanding person can be accommodating. One who is accommodating finds joy in giving. One can give many things: material things, Dharma and courage. Those who share their joy with others are giving the Dharma. If others are afflicted, when they hear our words, they will not be frightened, and their hearts will be freed. If we always give joyfully, we will naturally be joyful. When we see others eliminate delusions and attain Dharma-joy, we attain wondrous happiness. This way, we peacefully and freely attain Bodhi. It is this simple.

So, we should always nurture a giving and open heart. Then we will attain Bodhi, a state of peace and freedom. This is spiritual practice. Then, when will we ever not be joyful? With no thoughts of greed, we will naturally be joyful and happy.

In the past, we may have had many afflictions because of greed, because we were not at ease. So, we talk about repentance every day. We repent daily to eliminate our afflictions. We need to repent all of our past wrongs so our minds will become pure. A pure mind naturally creates merits. When the minds pure, defilements cannot enter. An undefiled mind is clean and free of the weeds of vexation. The seeds one sows create merits, so that, “life after life we will obtain the wish-fulfilling jewel.”

In life, things do not easily happen as we wish. But if we practice repentance and constantly create good affinities with others, then whenever we interact with people, we will be joyful. If we have a harmonious character, all matters will be harmonious, and we will be in harmony with the principles. So, we should first perfect our character, which is to create good affinities with others. While doing good deeds, every thought that enters our minds becomes a joyful treasure.

Then won’t everything in the world be precious? In our daily living, everything we encounter can be a treasure to us. If our minds are accepting, joyful, and not greedy, every situation becomes invaluable. Thus, everything will go as wish. If we are not greedy for anything, we will be joyous about everything. This is just like the group which is here visiting. I believe they are all environmental volunteers. Some of them had plastic bags containing plastic bottles, paper cups and paper. They were carrying these things around, so I believe they must be environmental volunteers. On their way they might have come across some plastic bottles, aluminum cans, aluminum cans and such. They treat them as treasures.

So, they picked them up and brought them here. These environmental Bodhisattvas have big hearts. Every day they devote themselves to their work. They cherish their blessings and benefit others. In my eyes, they are living Bodhisattvas collecting treasures. There objects are all “wish-fulfilling jewels.”

The next verses in the repentance text read, “A constant rain of the seven jewels, superb and wondrous clothing, delicious food, and all types of medicine appear immediately according to one’s needs or thoughts.

How wonderful! “A constant rain of the seven jewels.” The seven gems are various valuables. In listening to the Buddha-Dharma we hear that before the Buddha taught, the goddesses of all directions scattered flowers, and heavenly beings and humans made offerings of treasures. This is a state of mind. Our minds can become a place for spiritual cultivation. When our minds are pure, our Buddha-natures will manifest. As we just mentioned, when we always find joy in giving, our words become treasures to those with whom we have created good affinities. When someone is suffering from afflictions we can offer such treasures to them. If we ourselves are stuck on something, and someone says something which sets us free, it becomes a treasure to us. If we are joyous, everything will be treasured. This is “a constant rain of the seven jewels.” It refers to these treasures.

“Wondrous clothes, delicious food”
If we are joyful, even simple clothing and meals are precious. Regardless of the style, if one is dressed neatly and cleanly, any clothes that cover our bodies are treasures. But in this passage it says that life after life, the environment that we will find ourselves in, whether it is the clothes that we wear or the food that we eat, will be precious. We do not need to wait for a better life.
If our minds are open; everything, even our clothes, can be treasures to us now.

Without proper clothing, we cannot go out and interact with others decently. So, if we are content, we will be joyful. If we abide by the precepts and rules, all objects and foods are precious. On the program “Grassroots Bodhi,”

there was a grandmother who lived by herself. All her four or five children were successful doctors, attorneys or teachers. They were filial and asked her to live with them, but she refused.

She said, “I don’t want to be locked up inside their homes. In my own house, I have freedom. I can do recycling. My house can be a recycling center.” She recycled and kept her house very clean.

Our reporters documented her daily living, and noted what she ate. “What I cook in the morning is enough for lunch as well.”
Her leftovers from breakfast consisted of two dishes of vegetables and rice.
She said, “I eat joyfully. Each day is the same. What I can’t finish, I can eat for dinner. Master said we need to cherish our blessings. I eat all my food. As long as I’m full, it doesn’t matter how it tastes.”

It was as if she was eating “delicious food.” She ate simply. She would eat the cold leftovers from breakfast quite happily. Her children were very filial. She offered her house as a recycling center.

She said, “My friends come over to help sort these materials and chat with me. I’m happy. Chatting is like chanting the Buddha’s name. I have no afflictions.” With a mentality like this, everything becomes precious. Her house was filled with recyclable goods, but they were all treasures to her.

They “appeared according to needs and thoughts.” What could she lack when she was content with everything? At one point she said, “We are done sorting. Why haven’t they brought more?” Soon trucks of recyclable materials arrived. Her life was enriched and fulfilled. So, sentient beings must always maintain joyful, content and giving minds. If we give without seeking anything in return and keep an open heart that embraces everything, we will be joyful and receive the wondrous Dharma. We will perceive it in everything we encounter. Thus, we will peacefully and freely attain Bodhi.

Everyone, when the Dharma enters the mind, it becomes a place of spiritual cultivation, and
we will always possess wish-fulfilling treasures. In learning Buddhism, what we are learning is how to cultivate our intrinsic Buddha-natures. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20121018《法譬如水》輕安自在得菩提
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: