Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
如意
版主
版主
如意

文章總數 : 713
來自 : 嘉義
威望 : 253
注冊日期 : 2009-04-17

20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生 Empty
發表主題: 20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生   20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生 Empty周四 11月 08, 2012 6:15 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

發表主題: 回復: 20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生   20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生 Empty周六 11月 10, 2012 12:55 am

【證嚴上人開示】

心境和外面的境界,如何才能很寧靜,時時我們心境,都受外面的境界誘惑,有了內外互相勾引誘惑。

所以我們的心無法靜下來,而且時時都是無明灰塵,就是塵沙飛揚,這就是心靈太乾旱了,很乾燥,所以我們每一天,要自己以法水滋潤,所以心若在用法,心地就能常常都像雨露滋潤,我們很乾燥的心,所以《無量義經》,這段文字這麼說:
微渧先墮 以淹欲塵
扇解脫風 除世熱惱
致法清涼 用灑無明
洪注大乘 潤漬眾生
《無量義經集選》

學佛就是要學得這個境界,我們凡夫心就是心地很乾旱,就是欠缺法水雨露,乾旱的土地,無法產生出種種法,就像大地如果乾旱,土地都裂開了,所以土地不能沒有水,我們的心地更不能沒有水,其實我們的身體也不能沒有水,根據醫學專家說,我們的身體在四大當中,身體的水分佔很多,說是差不多百分之七十的水分;記得我小時候,曾聽到老人家這麼說,世間這塊土地上,海多大,山多少,土地有多廣;有老人就這麼說,他說,六分海、三分山、一分田,可見海就包括在水當中。
看大地,從太空中看這顆地球是藍色的,那就是代表,我們所生活的地方,水分很充足,所以它有生命,水對我們人是這麼重要,何況我們人的心地,我們的心地不要讓它乾旱,所以我們要有法水滋潤,法水滋潤就像雨露一樣,看看在夏天時,太陽一曬乾旱地裂,風若一吹,塵沙一直飛起來,這樣的比喻,所以我們若經過晚間,就有水分、露水,自然使土地有塵沙的地方,就讓它濕潤,自然清晨的風微微地吹,灰塵沙塵就不會亂飛,這叫做「微渧先墮」。
就是清晨起來,有水分、露水,土地潮濕,「以淹欲塵」,我們的無明,都是出於一念的貪心一起,所有的欲門都開了,欲門一開,一切無明就現前。

所以我們最重要的是,我們的心地要保持濕潤、濕潤,意思是說,我們的法水不能離開心地,假如很熱的時候,我們要「扇解脫風」,悶熱、很熱,我們一熱就會流汗,身體真的要觀不淨身,身上的汗水流出來,會覺得很黏膩,若能有微微的風吹來,使我們的身不熱、心清涼,這樣就沒有煩惱了。

我們常常都要保持心無煩惱,世間有很多外面的境界,使我們熱惱,就像很壓迫的熱,讓我們不得堪忍,我們的內心也有很多,外面的人事物使我們無法堪忍,所以我們要自我解脫,就是要有那分解脫風,所以才能,「除世熱惱、致法清涼」。
法使我們能很清涼,「用灑無明」,這就是要使我們,所有的無明能去除,無論是法水也好,解脫風也好,就是希望我們的心,在恰好適當的環境中,這個心境使我們調伏無明,當然,「洪注大乘、潤漬群生」,我們就是要啟發自己,這分大乘的心,大乘就是菩薩行,你要走入人群中,就像外面飛機在頭上,幾分鐘飛一次,那種的境界,你能不堪忍嗎?一句話要分成好幾次說,我們說話要怎麼聽呢?
尤其「晨語」是播放全球,我們怎麼能將所有的飛機聲,全都錄到全球去呢?所以說話的人,就要配合,配合天上的飛機,兩分鐘飛一次,一句話就要分成好幾次說,剪接的人更要有耐心,那些雜音要如何去除,也要有耐心慢慢剪,把這句接那句。

你看,這若不是有大乘行,光是聽就不堪忍了,何況是說的人,何況是在剪接的人呢?如何才能有一個,很乾淨的聲音繞在全球,全球的人聽了能起法喜,能了解道理,這就是要有一分大乘心,無論解脫風也好,微渧也好,總是在調息我們的心。
所以「潤漬群生」,我們的道心若能解脫,煩惱解脫,建立起道心,自然我們就能潤漬群生,這些眾生,心就是這樣這樣在煩惱,不明白道理。

所以我們若是能得到法,了解道理,只是我們了解還不夠,希望天下眾生人人得法,希望種子一而無量,無量從一生,一個人若能了解道理,能說給更多人更多人聽,這叫做一生無量,無量從一法生,讓更多人能同時了解一個道理,接下來的這種經文這麼說:
或假妖幻 每自稱讚
謂得四禪 四無色定

現在的人妄語很多,不只是人事互相隱瞞相欺,連對自己也會說謊,自己以為自己用功,已經是奇人,要讓人知道我和你們不同,我能夠知道很多事,我自己已經能得到很多幻術,因為我用功,所以我有你們沒有的是功夫。

或是對人自己自我稱讚,肯定自己能守淡泊,告訴大家我很有修行,我守於淡泊,心無欲念,心無貪戀,我的生活很淡泊,我經過一分很苦難的修行,我肯耐煩耐勞,這都是修行。

修行的心要能耐煩、能耐勞,常聽到我在稱讚,慈濟人不僅能耐怨,還能耐煩,還能耐勞,看看大家以愛心膚慰眾生,這是真實的人生,哪個地方有苦難,我們不怕眾生身體臭,不怕環境髒,大家為了苦難的眾生,願意用充分的愛去付出,這才是真正的,耐勞、耐煩、耐愛。
這是一般人,真的讓人看得到,做得出的事情。

但是有的人是妖言惑眾,他說我凡事都放得下,我已經得到色界四禪,慈濟人雖然這樣,耐勞、耐怨、耐煩,沒有人說我已經得到什麼禪定,得到什麼果,沒有。
不過,有的人就這樣,他對人群不付出,但是對自己,認為他在修行的過程,他獨善其身,他已經得到四禪四定,這樣來顯異惑眾,這叫做「或假妖幻」,就是假的。

過去有一種隔空抓藥,到底是真或是假?不知道,我們不知道,真的這樣能治療人嗎?實在有時候會誤人,有時聽乩童說話,有時候說神來了、佛來了,我看到什麼、聽到什麼,或是說很多預言,你過去生中是什麼?現在你的因果是什麼?未來你會得到什麼果報,也有很多,偏偏有很多人,會去受到這樣的妖惑,很多憂鬱症的人,你問他,你怎麼樣?我聽到人和我說話,難道他也得神通嗎?所以日常生活要面對現實,不要顯異惑眾,或是自稱得到四禪、四色定,在紛紛擾擾的人間,誰有這種能耐呢?沒有,所以不要受這些所迷惑,再來就說:
安那般那 十六行觀
得須陀洹 至阿羅漢

其實這都是在修行的過程中,禪定中,一定要經過這些,安那般那,十六行觀,這完全是在修禪定,他有這樣的層次。

譬如:
小乘四果:
須陀洹 斯陀含
阿那含 阿羅漢

這是小乘四果,當然他要經過禪關,要經過這個關卡,「安那般那」就是,在坐禪時的方法,初期就是數息,過去曾經說過,經過坐禪的方法,從初次不斷行走,如「十六行觀」,十六行觀就是苦集滅道,在苦集滅道,各有四行,譬如苦有四行,苦的四行就是:
十六行觀
苦四行:
苦行、空行
無常行、無我行
苦的四行,這再解釋實在太渺茫了,不是我們能體會的。

集也有四行:
十六行觀
集四行:
集行、因行、緣行、生行
滅也有四行:

十六行觀
滅四行:
滅行
、盡行、妙行、離行
道也有四行:

道四行:
道行、正行、跡行、乘行

這個次第,四四十六,當然禪的境界,已經到達非常細膩,有時在坐禪,為了要追求這些會走火入魔,我們還是老實修行,在人群中面對現實,如何使我們的心能靜,使我們的心能定,我們要好好以法水,滋潤我們的心。

不要動不動外面的境界一來,我們的煩惱、熱惱就現前,我們必定要以法水。或是解脫風,使我們滋潤,不可無明、瞋心,動不動微風一吹,就是灰塵就一直揚起,這就是如何控制我們的心。
心要時時受法水滋潤,所以十惡業中,最容易犯的就是妄語業,剛才那段經文就是妄語業,以為自己已經得到大神通,其實要得大神通,沒有經過那麼細膩,絕對是沒辦法,所以不可輕易被妄語妖惑,所以大家要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

發表主題: 回復: 20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生   20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生 Empty周二 12月 18, 2012 8:46 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: The Mahayana Nurtures Sentient Beings (
洪注大乘潤眾生)

How can we be calm in both our internal and external states? Our minds are always being enticed by our surroundings. Internal and external states attract each other, so our minds cannot calm down. Furthermore, ignorance flies around like dust, because our spirit is experiencing a drought.

So every day we need to nourish ourselves with Dharma-water. If we practice Dharma, it benefits our minds, just as dry fields are benefitted by rain and dew.

So this section of the Sutra of Infinite Meanings states, “Tiny drops fall to cover the dust of desire. Let in the liberating wind and eliminate fiery afflictions. Douse ignorance with the refreshing Dharma. The stream of the Mahayana nurtures all beings.”

We learn Buddhism to attain this state. As ordinary beings, the fields of our minds are dry and lack the rain and dew of Dharma-water. A dry land cannot produce anything. When a land is that dry, it will crack open. Just as the soil needs water, the fields in our minds surely need Dharma-water.

Actually, our bodies also need water. According to medical experts, of the Four Elements, water accounts for most of our physical makeup. About seventy percent of our body is water.

I remember when I was young, I heard some older people discussing the proportion of ocean to mountains to land. Some said, “6 parts ocean, 3 parts mountain, 1 part field.” Clearly oceans are of the water element. When we look at this planet from space, it is blue. This signifies that the place we live in is full of life because it has ample water. Water is vital to humans, and the fields of our minds certainly must not be left to dry out. So, we need Dharma-water. It nurtures us like rain and dew.

During the summer, the sun dries the land and it cracks. If the mind blows, dust and sand fly up. We can compare this to our minds. At night, dew will settle the dust and sand. So when the morning wind blows gently, the dust and sand will not fly everywhere.

So “tiny drops fall first.” In the morning when there is dew and the ground is wet, they “cover the dust of desire.”

Our ignorance arises out of greed, which opens all the doors to desire. Once those doors open, ignorance manifests. So, it is most important to keep the field in our minds nourished with water. Dharma-water must remain in our minds.

If it is very hot, we have to “let the liberation wind in.” When it is stuffy sand hot, we sweat. So, we must truly see our body as impure. When we sweat, out body feels sticky if a light wind blows before we start sweating, it will cool and refresh our body and mind. Then we will have no afflictions.

Let us always keep our minds free of afflictions. Many external conditions create fiery afflictions. This is like an oppressive heat that is hard for us to endure. In our minds there are also many people and matters that are hard to endure. So, if we want to attain self-liberation, we must have that liberating wind. Then we can “eliminate fiery afflictions with refreshing Dharma.”

Dharma can refresh us and “douse ignorance.” Let us eliminate all ignorance, either with Dharma-water or with liberating wind. Hopefully our minds will encounter conditions suitable for us to tame our ignorance.

Then of course, the “great rain of the Mahayana nurtures all beings.” We have to develop our Mahayana spirit, which is to walk the Bodhisattva-path and work among the people. It is like the planes outside flying overhead every few minutes. Aren’t these challenging conditions? When sentences are interrupted or repeated, how can you listen to them? Moreover, “Wisdom at Dawn” is broadcast globally. We do not want the noise of planes in our global broadcast. So, the person speaking must adapt to the sounds of overhead planes. They come every two minutes so sentences are edited together around the noise. The editors must have patience. They have to eliminate noise and patiently edit the sentences together.

Without the Mahayana spirit, even listening is challenging. It is harder for the speaker and editors. They must find ways to send a very refined sound all around the world. Then Dharma-joy and understanding will arise in all the listeners. This requires a Mahayana spirit.

Whether we are talking about winds or drops of dew, we are talking of regulating our minds. As for “nurturing sentient beings,” if we can liberate ourselves from afflictions and establish our will to practice, naturally we can nurture sentient beings.

Sentient beings are afflicted in many ways and do not understand the principles. So, if we can obtain the Dharma, we understand the principles. But if only we understand, it is not enough I hope all sentient beings can obtain the Dharma. One seed can produce infinite seeds; infinity can arise from one. If one person can understand the principles and explain them to more and more people, on produces infinity; infinity arises from One Dharma. Then many people can understand the truth at once.

The text continues, “We may have used false magic or illusions to praise ourselves, claiming we have attained the Four Meditations and Four Formless Samadhi.”

Nowadays, people lie a lot. Not only do they hide things from others and cheat them, they even lie to themselves. They think they have worked hard and gained some special powers. They want people to know that they are different. “I already know many things and already have many magical powers. Because I train myself, I have special abilities you do not have.”

Some people praise themselves, affirming their own ability to live simple lives. They say, “My spiritual practice is great, I live simply without desires and crave nothing. I live a simple life and have undergone very arduous spiritual practice. I can endure vexations and hard work.” This is all about spiritual practice. To practice, one must be patient and have stamina.

You often hear me praise Tzu Chi volunteers’ ability to endure resentments, vexations, and hard work. I see you comfort sentient beings with love. This is what life is about. Wherever there is pain and suffering, regardless of how bad people may smell, or how dirty their surroundings may be, we willingly give with all our love to help these suffering sentient beings. This is true endurance of hard work, vexations, and love. These are concrete actions that ordinary people are capable of doing.

However, some people delude others with fallacies. They say, “I can go of everything. I have reached the level of the Four Meditations of the Form Realm.” Although Tzu Chi volunteers endure hard work, resentments, and vexations, they do not say they already attained Samadhi or attained any of the Four Realizations. But some people will claim this. They do not give to help others, but they think they have attained enlightenment through their practice. They practice for themselves and think they have attained the Four Meditations and Four Samadhis. They perform trickery to delude others. This is”false magic or illusions. They are fake.

Some people used to practice distance healing. Is that real or fake? We do not know. Can people really treat patients this way? Sometimes they will mislead people. Sometimes when we listen to mediums they say, “The spirits have come ! The Buddha is here! I can see... I hear…”

Or they may make many predictions. They talk about our past lives, what karma we are experiencing now, what retributions we will face, and so on.

Many people are deluded by this. When we ask some people with severe depression, “How are you?” they might say, “I hear voices.”

Have they also gained some special powers?

People need to face reality in their daily living, not demonstrate powers to delude people, or claim, to have attained the Four Meditations or Samadhis. In this chaotic and challenging world, who truly has this ability? No one. So do not be deluded by them.

Next, “[we claim to have mastered] Anapana and the 16 Observances and reached the levels of Srotapanna and Athat.”

This is all part of the process of our practice. To attain Samadhi, we practice Anapana and the 16 Observances of Practice. These are the levels of the practice of Samadhi.

For example, Srotapanna, Sakrdagamin, Anagamin and Arhat are the Four Realizations of Hinayana.

To reach the next level, we must pass through these stages of meditation. Anapana is a method of meditation. In the early stages we count breaths. We have previously talked about how we progress through the early stages of m meditation and continue on. The 16 Observances of Practice include. Four Practice for each of the Four NobleTruths.

For example , there are four practices for the Truth of Suffering . They are the Practices of Suffering, of Emptiness, of lmpermanence and of NO-Self. To further explain the Four Practices of Suffering is beyond us right now. It is not something we can easily realize.

Aggregation of Suffering also has four practices. They are the Practices of Aggregation, Causes, Conditions, and Arising.

Cessation of Suffering also has Four Practices. Cessation, Exhaustion, Wonder and Escape.

The Truth of the Path also has four practices. They are the practices of Path, Rightness, Tracks, Vehicle.

These four groups of four stages are the 16 steps needed to arrive at the very subtle state of Samadhi. Sometimes if we pursue these when we meditate, we may become obsessed. So we should practices slowly and steadfastly. While working with others and confronting reality, we need to be able to calm and still our minds. We have to nurture our minds with Dharma-water. Do not be easily tempted by external conditions to give rise to afflictions and flames of worry. We have to used Dharma-water or liberating wind to nurture our minds so that the slightest of winds will not kick up the dust of ignorance and anger. This is how we control our minds. We always nurture them with Dharma-water.

Among the Ten Evils, the easiest to commit is lying. The text we just read was about lies. People believe they have great spiritual powers. To actually attain them without going through those detailed steps is impossible. Do not be easily deluded by lies.

So everyone, please always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

20121107《靜思晨語。法譬如水》洪注大乘潤眾生
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: