Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污    靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污  Empty周二 11月 20, 2012 11:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEADwPV5ro&feature=channel&list=UL
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污    靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污  Empty周三 11月 21, 2012 10:57 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

我們在日常生活中,我們的根、塵、境界,時時都如此會聚。

剛才我走出去外面,看到牆壁上的樹影很美,我看到的是影子,意識一下子就浮現這是樹影,回過頭來,身邊是一顆樹,遠遠的地方就是一盞燈,燈光透過這顆樹,把這個影子顯現在這面牆上,很奇妙。
因為剛剛接觸到那一剎那間,在意識的反應就是覺得美,美啊,所以就不由自己會回過頭來看,樹的形狀原來是這麼美。

假使在這麼暗的時刻,要不是有遠遠的,那盞燈照射過來,怎能看得到,大殿外面牆壁上的樹影,所以這叫做根、塵、識,我們的意識和外界接觸,我到底是什麼樣的根?去接觸外面的塵,大家應該都知道了,是眼,因為:
眼見外境 引諸色惑
起諸無明 貪婪泛生
顧好一念 心莫受污

意思就是,外面的境界一切,無論是什麼顏色,都是迷惑我們的心,假使我看到牆上的影子是真的,但是我若把它當成是真的,這就是惑,我很快就會轉過來說,這是樹,也能去分析是因為,那盞燈照過來,要不然,我告訴你們大殿的外牆,有這樣一幅圖,這樣的影子,你若是天亮,我話說完時,趕快去看有沒有這個影子,那就錯了,我就趕快先對你們解釋,尚未起惑之前,我就趕快為你們解釋,天亮時就看不到了,因為陽光是從對面照過來,天亮了,樹影因為燈光沒有作用,照射不過來,它就消失了。
這就是意識清楚,不會被境界所惑,迷惑了我們,所以我們要常常顧好一念心,不要受外面的境界所迷惑,我們若被它迷了,時時起諸無明,我們心中的無明就常常生起,生起這分無明,就貪婪泛生。
時時顧好我們的心
不要受外境迷惑
若被境迷
心中無明叢生
諸惡習氣也隨之而生

所以下面這段懺文,要再為我們解釋了:
前已懺悔
身三口四業竟
今當次第懺悔
六根所作罪障

前面我們已經懺悔,身三是殺、盜、淫,這是身體所造作的惡業,口有四業,妄言、綺語、兩舌、惡口,這些我們前面都很詳細說過了。

說了之後大家聽進去,知道了,知道了就要趕快改過,不只是改過,我們還要再精進,改惡習以培養好的習氣,所以我們要改惡從善,這才是真正懺悔,業都完全,境都完全,完全都懺悔已盡,所以我們不能再犯,我們若再犯,那就是懺悔還不乾淨,所以無明污染就不要,再污染我們的心。
所以說,「今當次第懺悔 六根所作罪障」,悟達國師的細心,非常微細,知道眾生就是劣根性,眾生的根機很劣,不是說我要改了、要改了,改就能一下子,改得乾乾淨淨。

若是根機較高的,舉一隅不以三隅反,他告訴他一項,一個角要怎麼修,其他三個角你就會修,會轉彎,但是眾生,四個角,你只會告訴我左邊的角如何修,右邊的角你沒有教我,其實左邊的角要如何修,這個方法和右邊,都是一樣的方法,為什麼要一次再一次教呢?這就是眾生無明習氣難除。
常常說修行還有什麼可修,戒除我們的習氣,習氣若戒除,我們再培養其他的,將佛所教導、指導我們的方向,我們按照這個方向去走,一步一步向前進,自然我們就會有進步,既然能跨出去第一步,第二步不是一樣這樣踏出去嗎?雙腳同樣是前腳走、後腳放,前腳走、後腳放,這樣就是進步,學佛,我們一定要有這念肯精進的心。
否則我們反反覆覆,再怎麼聽還是在根、塵、境,根、塵和意識的境界糾纏不清。

所以法要很微細,不斷不斷一直改,看能不能把濁,很混濁的水,看能不能以清水一直稀釋,稀釋到濁的都變成清的,唯有這個方法。

所以法要每天一直聽一直聽,其實怎麼聽都差不多,雖然差不多,不過,就是要提高警覺,提醒我們不要再犯,這就是我們聽法,要時時聞法,才能得解而悟。
所以這裡又說,「今當次第懺悔六根」,六根就是眼、耳、鼻、舌、身、意,大家都會背,六根所造的罪障,罪障我們要不斷懺悔,懺悔有「總懺」,總懺就是懺一身之罪,人云,人生之大患因為有這個身體,我們所造的業,哪一樣不是因為,有我們這個身體,無論你去殺、盜、淫,這也是身體去做的,或是開口動舌,口四也是這個身體,若是貪瞋癡,你若沒有這個身體,不會去接觸外面的境界,就不會起貪瞋癡了。
但是很無奈,我們這個身體不是永遠的,不過,意識是永恆的,不是永遠都能來做人,不是,這個意識是隨業受報,所以不是一了百了,既然就是因為有這個身體,所以我會造很多業,我不如沒有這個身體,我就不會再造業了,不是的。

這個身體就是要按照,大自然的法則,你帶了多少業來,和人結了多少緣,是好緣,我們要去回報人,若是惡緣,我們要好好甘願接受,這就是我們要還完,這一世沒還完,來世還要還,所以我們要趕快還,甘願還、歡喜還,這樣業就盡了。
這一生的業盡了,我們在還債之間若還過頭了,那就是一分恩,來生他也會和我們,結一分很好的緣,他也會回報我們,這一生的惡緣盡了,來生的恩,恩情的恩,恩德的緣再繼續,能夠未來互相成就。

所以我們常說,我們要利行,我們要同事度,這樣將來若會合時,互相相度,因為我們過去,無論他對我們如何,我們還是愛語相向,無論他要向我們討多少,我們都很歡喜布施出去,我們若能時時:

四攝法:
布施、愛語
利行、同事

這也就是我們對任何一個人,我們若不斷付出以致有餘,這一生我們自己沒度到,說不定來生換他度我們,這是我們的識,凡夫稱為業識,不斷隨著業識去走。

當然我們也很希望,把凡夫的業識完全清淨,把那分業力完全清淨,能回歸如來的本性。
你們可記得不久前,和大家說過「在纏如來」,在纏如來意思就是,眾生人人都有,與佛同等的如來德性,人人都有,不過,我們就是凡夫,走入凡夫的境界,很多無明纏住了我們,所以稱為在纏如來。
意思就是,雖然我們在凡夫無明中,不過,這念清淨的本性沒有失去,還是一樣存在,只要我們能不斷清洗、不斷懺悔,把我們心靈的垢穢清洗除掉,把我們的無明完全斷除,如此,我們就回歸第九識,就是清淨如來的本性,那時就完全清淨,就不會再隨業輪轉。

所以說來,我們要時時懺悔,有了錯誤就要趕快懺,趕快洗,沾到髒污要趕快洗,如此,洗了之後,就不要再受污染,所以懺有「總懺」:
總懺:懺一身之罪
別懺:分別三業六根
一一懺悔

我們若能總懺,身心總懺,就完全知道,我應該要如此反省,我應該如此覺悟,我應該要如此做,不要再犯,剛才所說的,木作師傅教你桌角就是這麼修,那個角看是要圓,或是尖的角,他既然把功夫傳給你了,你只要遇到要彎,有轉角都一樣,這就是總懺。

利根機的人,就是根機較利的人,上根智的人說一次就知道了,就能每一項都知道,但是凡夫就要一一來,光是身體就要說多久了,所造的業可以說是森羅萬象。
光是從這三業發展出來,說口業,看我們說多久了,光是四樣要說多久?這就是因為我們都是聽了,知道了、知道了,但是其他的,你不知道這件事,是因為惡口開始,源頭你沒有找到,在枝末發生之後,你不知道源頭在哪裡,所以就要從枝末處,發生這樣的事了,就要從那裡一直,揪出來、揪出來,所以別懺懺三業罪,過去說三業是身三、口四,再來意三,是說我們的意,但是光是「意」看不到,現在還要回過頭來說「根」,所以懺六根之罪,由三業開,別人的東西放在那裡,你沒得到人允許,就去偷、去搶、去盜等等。

因為有那個東西,引誘我內心的欲念,所以我內心的欲念,既然浮上來了,所以指揮我的身體,去做這些事,所以我們要懺三業,還是和六根不分開。
所以,六根之罪由三業開,三業的罪就是由六根招集而來,所以眼耳鼻舌引起身,所以指揮身去造作,所以,五根由意根,去發揮、去造罪,因緣和合結成罪惡。
三業之罪
由六根招集而來
外五根為造罪之緣
內意根為造罪之因
因緣和合將結成罪惡

各位,境界,這個眼,眼見外境,引諸色惑,起諸無明,貪婪泛生,所以我們只好,顧好一念、心莫受污,所以大家要時時多用心。

月亮 在 周日 3月 10, 2013 11:45 am 作了第 2 次修改
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污    靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污  Empty周六 1月 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Take Care of the Mind so It Is Not Defiled (
顧好一念 心莫受污)

In our daily living, our sense organs, sense objects and environment are always coming together. Just now I went outside and saw the beautiful shadows of the trees on the wall. What I saw was a shadow, yet my mind instantly knew it was from a tree.

When I turned my head, next to me, I saw the tree, and far away was a streetlamp. The light was passing through the tree, and casting the tree’s shadow upon the wall. It was amazing. The instant I came in contact with the sight, my mind’s reaction was, “This is beautiful” and I could not help turning my head to look. The tree’s shape was so beautiful, and since it was such a dark hour, if it were not for the distant lamp shining, I could not have seen the tree’s shadow on the wall of the Buddha Hall.

This is how the mind perceives the world through the sense organs, sense objects and consciousness. In this case, everyone should know exactly which sense organ is coming in contact with which sense object. It is the eyes.

Since they see the world, they elicit the delusions of form. They give rise to ignorance and give birth to greed. So we need to look after our thoughts; and not let our mind be polluted.

This means that everything in the outside world, no matter its appearance, is always deluding our minds. If I had seen the shadow of the tree on the wall and thought it was real, that would be delusion. I quickly turned around and said, “The tree is here.” I was also able to analyze the cause as being the lamp shining through.

Otherwise, I would told you that on the wall of the Buddha Hall was an image of a tree. When I finish speaking, if you go outside to look for this image in the daylight, it will not be there. So I am explaining this to you before the delusions arise. I am explaining to you that in the daytime you cannot see it, because the sunlight shines directly on it. In the daytime, the lamplight has no effect, so that shadow disappears. When our consciousness is clear, we will not be confused or deluded by the environment.

So, we need to always take good care of our minds. Do not let the mind be deluded by the environment. If we become deluded, we will always give rise to ignorance. The ignorance in our minds will always arise. The rise of this ignorance is the birth of greed.

Always take good care of your mind. Do not be deluded by external conditions. If we are deluded, the mind’s ignorance breaks out, and all evil habits are born accordingly.

The next passage of the repentance text continues to explain to us.

Previously we repented the karma of body and speech. Now we repent in sequence the karmic obstacles of the Six Sense Organs.”

Earlier, we repented the three karma of the body, killing, stealing and sexual misconduct. That is the negative karma created by the body. There are four kinds of karma of speech, lying, flattery, gossip and harsh words. We have previously spoken of these in detail.

After hearing about them, we should change at once. Not only must we correct mistakes, we also need to be diligent in eliminating bad habits and cultivation good ones. So, we correct the bad, follow the good. Then it is true repentance. We have to repent until all karma and conditions are completely exhausted.

We cannot transgress again. If we do, then we have not thoroughly repented. So, do not let the pollution of ignorance defile your mind again.

So, it says, “Now we repent in sequence the karmic obstacles of the Six Sense Organs.” Imperial Preceptor Wu-Da was very meticulous. He knew sentient beings have inferior abilities. Just saying you want to change does not mean you can instantly change and be completely clean.

For those with higher aptitudes, from one corner they can know the other three. If they are told one thing, told how to build one corner, then they can build the other three as well.

But with sentient beings, if you tell them how to build the left corner but not how to build the right one, even though it is exactly the same, they will not be able to build it. Why do we need to be taught again each time? The habits of ignorance are hard to eliminate.

We often talk about what we need to practice. We need to eliminate our habits. If we can do this, then we can practice further. We can take what the Buddha taught us, and by following those directions, move forward step by step.

Then we naturally make progress.

Since we can take the first step, can’t the second step be taken in the same way? The front foot steps out, then the back foot lifts up. This is how we make progress.

In learning Buddhism, we must be both willing and diligent. Otherwise, no matter what we hear, we will be repeatedly bound by our sense organs, sense objects and consciousness.

So, we must practice the Dharma meticulously. We must change continuously, ceaselessly, to see if we can take this muddy water and dilute it with clear water, until all the water has become clear. This is the only method. We need to listen to the Dharma every day.

Actually, what you will hear is fairly similar. Although it is similar, we need to raise our awareness and remind ourselves not to transgress again. This is how we listen to the Dharma. Only by always listening to the Dharma can we understand and attain realization.

So here it says, “Now we repent in sequence the Six Sense Organ,” eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body and consciousness. Everyone can memorize them “The karmic obstacles of the Six Sense Organs.” We need to constantly repent karmic obstacles. One kind of repentance is general repentance. This is repenting all of our body’s wrongdoings. People say, “The greatest liability of life is having a body.” Likewise, all the karma that we create is due to our having this body. Killing, stealing and sexual misconduct are all performed by the body.

Also, the four kinds of negative speech also come from the body. As for greed, anger and ignorance, if you did not have this body, you would not make contact with the world, and greed, anger and ignorance would not arise.

But we do not have that option. Although our body is not eternal, consciousness continues. However, we have no guarantee of being born human. This consciousness suffers karmic retributions, which will not disappear when life ends. Since we have this body, we will create much karma. But it is not true that if we did not have this body, we would not create more karma. This body follows the laws of nature. We have brought all this karma to this life and crated all these affinities with people. If they are good affinities, we want to repay the kindness. If they are negative affinities, we need to willingly accept them and earnestly repay our debts. Whatever we do not repay in this lifetime, we have to repay in the next.

So we must repay them willingly and happily. Then the karma will be exhausted. When our life ends, if we paid back a little extra kindness on top of our debt, then in our next life, they will have good affinities with us, and will also repay our kindness. When this life’s negative affinities have ended, the positive connections that we made in this life will continue, and we can help each other succeed in the future.

So, we often say, “We need to use beneficial conduct and work with others to help them transform.” In this way, when we meet in the future, we can help each other transform.

Because in the past, no matter how others treated us, we still responded with loving words

No matter how much they asked from us, we always gave happily. If we can always use giving, loving speech, beneficial conduct and cooperation with anyone and everyone we encounter, and keep giving until there is a surplus, even if in this life we are not transformed, perhaps next life they will help us transform.

This is our consciousness; ordinary beings constantly follow their karmic consciousness. Of course, we also wish to wash clean our karmic consciousness, completely wash away the karmic forces, and return to our intrinsic Tathagata-nature. If you remember, not long ago, I told everyone about Tathagata in Bonds. The meaning of Tathagata in Bonds is that all sentient beings have the same Tathagata –nature as the Bubbha. Everyone has it. But we are ordinary people, and we live in the mundane world. There is so much ignorance binging us, so we are called the Tathagata in Bonds. This means that although we are in the midst of ignorance, we still have not lose our pure intrinsic nature, it still exists within us.

As long as we can constantly cleanse ourselves, constantly repent, wash away all the defilements of our spirit and completely eliminate our ignorance, we can return to the Ninth Consciousness, which is the pure Tathagata-natrue.

At that time we will be completely pure, and we will not follow our karma to reincarnate.

So, in summary, we need to repent constantly. When we make a mistake we should quickly repent; if there is a stain ,we need to quickly wash it. After we wash, we do not want to get dirty again. So, with general repentance, we repent all of our transgressions.

There is also specific repentance which is repenting each individual wrong.

If we can repent everything in general, all the karma of body and mind, then we have an overall idea that, “I should reflect on myself in this way. I should have this kind of awakening. I should act in this way. I should not do wrong again.”

We just mentioned that a carpenter can teach you how to make a table corner. It may be rounded or pointed. Since he taught you the skills to make it, when you get to the point where you need a corner, you make it in the same way. This is general repentance.

For people with relatively high capabilities, it is enough to just tell them once. Then they understand everything. But ordinary people must learn things one at a time.

Just talking about the body takes so long. There are so many different varieties just in the three kinds of [physical] karma.

We have talked about karma of speech for a while. Even these four kinds need a lot of explanation. This is because we all listen and think, “I know , I know,” But you do not know that the other things arise because you begin speaking harshly.

You cannot find the source of it. After we encounter the branches we still do not know where the root is.

So we must start from the branches. When this kind of thing happens, we need to start from there, and keep pulling out the branches.

We specifically report the three kinds of karma. We discussed the karma of body and speech. Now we are discussing karma of the mind. But the mind by itself cannot be seen. So, now we need to go back and look at our “Roots.” We need to report wrongdoings of the Sense Organs, which originate in the Threefold Karma. If you put someone else’s things somewhere without obtaining their permission if you steal or seize things, etc., it is because those objects enticed the desirous thoughts in your mind. Because those desirous thoughts arose, they command our bodies to take action.

So, repenting the Threefold Karma is inseparable from the Six Sense Organs. Wrongdoings of the Six Roots originate from the Threefold Karma.

The Threefold Karma are brought about when the Six Roots are tempted.

They eyes, ears, nose and tongue

lead the body to create karma. The Five Roots originate from consciousness. They cause transgression when causes and conditions come together.

The Threefold Karma and brought about when the Six Sense Organs and tempted. The Five Roots are the conditions for karma. The Consciousness is the causes for karma.

When causes and conditions come together, transgressions are created.

Everyone, our eyes see the environment and draw in all delusions of form, allowing ignorance to arise and giving birth to greed. Se we need to take good care of our thoughts. Do not let the mind be polluted.

Everyone, please always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20121120《法譬如水》顧好一念 心莫受污
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: