Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法    靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法  Empty周三 11月 21, 2012 10:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aNhQ1tmN9s&feature=g-all-u
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法    靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法  Empty周三 11月 21, 2012 11:38 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

人從是在根、塵、識三會合,糾纏不清,這都是愚癡無明牽動不休,所以造成男女色欲,愛恨情仇,恩、怨、利害牽動為禍,這難道不是世間社會這個舞台,每天上演的戲碼?

打開每一臺電視,凡是有電視劇,沒有一臺的戲不是男女情欲,無不是愛恨情仇,沒有一天社會不是恩恩怨怨,為了利害得失而牽動,發生了很多禍端。

這是凡夫,就是因為這個根和塵,和我們的意識三樣會合,所以從此開始一直糾纏不清,所以因為如此,我們人人的無明竄動起來,難休難息,所以看看人生,我們難道不能及時反省嗎?

心根塵識三合糾纏不清
引發愚癡無明竄動難休
造成男女色欲

愛恨情仇、恩怨利害
牽動為禍

因為根、塵,這是每天每天,我們都會接觸到的,現在你們就接觸到了,你們現在接觸到的是聲塵,因為我說的話,你們耳朵在聽,我現在說話,你們在聽,有沒有進入你們的意識中,用心聽了嗎?有啊,昨天我說了什麼,不太記得了,昨天說的話,今天不太記得了,這個種子就沒有種下去,所以聽而不聞,沒有存在藏識中。

你既然沒有,這個好的種子在裡面,在外面所聽到的人我是非,你記得昨天什麼人跟你說,什麼人對你不滿,記得嗎?

記得,有啊,某某人說什麼人跟我說,我又不是真的這樣,他怎麼這樣說我呢?或是,我做的事不想讓人知道,為什麼他要告訴你,你又來告訴我,變成那麼多人知道,我只讓他知道而已。

你看,這些都記得,糾纏不清,我只讓你知道就好,你不要讓別人知道,偏偏對方那個人也說,是他告訴不要讓別人知道,我只讓你知道就好,另外那個人不也是這樣嗎?這就叫做糾纏不清。

聽話是這麼單純,我們好壞話會分別,好話就是在教育我們,這就是法,法能入心,能投機就是妙法,我們若聞法入心,能開智慧眼,學佛就是要超凡入聖,我們若要超凡,這種凡夫事糾纏不清,常常糾纏住,你如何能超凡?如何能接近聖人的境界呢?那就遙遙無期。

所以我們一定要近法,我們若是愈接近法,就愈遠離凡夫的煩惱。

所以根塵識三合會糾纏,看看我們什麼時候,才不會被它糾纏,所以無明就是,我們六道輪迴不息之說在,所以這個無明,只要你讓它竄動時,真的是沒完沒了,以前不是常常對大家說,一念無明生三細,境界為緣長六粗,只是那一念無明,我們與佛平等清淨的佛性,就是因為初念已經受到污染,所以我們的習氣不斷糾纏不清,外面的境界為緣。

所以在緣之間,我們的根再去緣外面的六粗,對那些東西我們會生愛,我們就會造業,所以這段懺文中這麼說:
弟子眾等

無始以來 至於今日
或眼為色惑 愛染玄黃
紅綠朱紫 珍玩寶飾

看,就是這些東西,我們從無始以來,一直到現在,或是以我們的眼光,我們的眼睛看到外面,形形色色的物質,我們被這些物質誘惑了,看到一篇新聞報導,他說一位收藏家,他收集了幾億年的恐龍蛋,現在已經成為化石了,這個價值連城,那一天看到的數字,好像是美金2億,一顆化石蛋竟然有人願意,出那麼高的價錢買,人類生命有多長呢?願意付出這麼多錢,去買一顆,光是我們的眼睛看到,我們意識的感覺,願意去買這個東西,出這樣的價錢,這些錢如果拿來對人有用,不知多好。

多少的國家,無論是天災人禍長期貧窮,有的人無家可歸,有的人是飲食斷絕,已經絕糧斷食了,這些錢不知道能救多少人?想想看,我們的觀念、見解,以及眼睛看到外面的境界,意識去分別,這種愛染,這種愛的染著,什麼東西所染著,各形各色,有黃色、有紅色、有綠色、朱色、紫色,很多的形色。

有的人說紅花較美,有的人說白花我比較喜歡,看看這個形色,個人所看的都不同,愛的取著也不同。

何況「珍玩寶飾」,珍是珍貴之物,玩是好玩的,我感興趣、我愛的,這些東西他都成為寶,同樣一顆石頭,石頭到處是,為什麼偏偏要去說,某個什麼樣的東西,經過什麼樣的研究,知道它是(年代)多久,變成是寶飾,可以用的東西都是寶,不能用的就是廢物。

說過了,你如果沒有米吃時,即使讓你全身都是珠光寶氣,你同樣喊餓,你如果沒衣服穿,讓你全身都是寶石,你也是喊冷,可以用的東西,就是我們應該珍惜的。

所以見解若正確,世間的東西都是平等的,都值得我們珍惜。

可以用的東西都是寶
不能用的是廢物
見解若正確
世間萬事萬物皆平等
都值得我們珍惜

但是更需要珍惜的是人,人與人之間,互相為因、互相為緣,如果沒有人,我們要如何生活下去呢?所以我們的理念若正確,人人都是我們的恩人,所以我們常常說,「上報四重恩下濟三途苦」,四重恩我們都要報,父母恩、師長恩、眾生恩,還有風王水土恩,就是說四大,地、水、火、風。

我們生在這個地方,也要很感恩,風就是空氣,清新的空氣,火就是太陽,還有水,我們若沒有水要如何生活?還有萬物生長在大地上,我們也住在大地上,風王水土我們能不感恩嗎?你感恩它,你就要珍惜它,所以我們若能事事物物,人與人之間,我們都以感恩、尊重、愛的心,哪一樣不是寶呢?

所以我們不要被,「玄黃、紅綠朱紫、 珍玩寶飾」所迷惑,所以這都是互相為因,互相為緣,塵和色來誘引了愛,塵、色、愛,我們的身體就會去取著,根就會動作。

所以外面的境界,誘引我們的六根去動作,六根先有感受,就會竄出內心的那念貪婪,這都是互相糾纏,所以糾纏不清,我們若能知道如此,道理若明白,自然我們的心能很平靜,無論什麼東西,我們都以感恩心珍惜,無論什麼人,我們都是以感恩心尊重。來,接下來再說:

或取男女長短黑白之相
姿態妖豔 起非法想

剛才是說物品,現在是說人,看,一切物質會使我們造業,其實男女各人的看法,那種人云,情人眼中出西施,有的時候,我們看這個女孩又沒多美,那個男孩子又不是很英俊,為什麼愛得死去活來?為什麼愛得不孝父母,親緣遠離?然後結合之後,是不是幸福而有始有終呢?男女夫妻之愛是不是永恆呢?還是沒有,像這樣的社會,這樣的家庭有多少呢?

所以感覺起來,人很矛盾,也很奧祕,這要說是什麼呢?業,就是這樣的業,歡喜冤家,吵就來吵,好就來好,總是這樣這麼辛苦,一生只是沒有意義的過一生,真的是眾生顛倒。

人云,家花不比野花香,好不容易才追到的,竟然娶來後丟著像一雙草鞋,不愛了,就去外面惹花拈草,像這樣,才染上一堆的病。

像現在什麼愛滋病,過去說什麼梅毒,這不就是在「姿態妖豔」,起了非法的感想,真的人與人之間,就是一個家庭,女人要賢淑,守護家庭,照顧子女,教子相夫,或是孝順長輩。

現在如果要說這個,哪有辦法?我要上班,連孩子都沒辦法養了,現在的人已經脫軌了,男人也一樣,看到「姿態妖豔」,「起非法想」。

人生總是在色塵,這個色塵引起我們的識,識和外面的境界,我們的根,和外面的境界,色塵接觸,所以使我們的無明竄動起來,因為這樣,所以三者會合,所以根塵識三會合,自然就糾纏,自然愚癡無明就竄動難休。

所以才說無始以來,不知道多久以來,所以男女色欲這種愛恨情仇,社會多少男女之事,引發家庭的禍端,社會亂象?

為了貪婪財物,恩將仇報,這種恩恩怨怨,就是為了利、害,所以牽動若心出了禍端,多麼辛苦?

各位,聽要聽進去入識藏中,我們在日常生活中才不會亂序,所以我們要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法    靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法  Empty周三 1月 16, 2013 10:34 am

Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Internalize the Wonderful Dharma (
對機就是妙法)

People are always bound by the union of the Roots, Dusts, and Consciousness. This is foolish ignorance’s constant influence. It creates human desire, love and hate, passion and conflict and enmity and conflict, which lead to disaster.

Isn’t this the play performed every day on the world’s stage? Whenever the TV is turned on, there is usually a soap opera. All these soaps are about human desires, love and hate, passion and conflict. In society, not a day goes by without conflicts caused by the pursuit of self-interest. Thus, many disasters occur.

This is because ordinary people, due to their sense organs and sense objects forming a three-way union with consciousness, begin to become entangled. Because of this, all of our ignorance manifests. It is very difficult to stop. Let us reflect on our lives. Can we change in time?

The union of the Roots, Dusts and Consciousnesses binds us, ceaselessly drawing out our ignorance. It creates human desires, love and hate, passion and conflict, pursuit of self-interest, which all lead to disaster.

Every single day there is constant contact between our sense organs and sense objects. Right now what you are experiencing is contact with the sense object of sound. The words that I am speaking are heard by your ears. I am speaking; you are listening. Is it entering into your consciousness? Are you listening mindfully? Yes. What did I talk about yesterday? You do not quite remember. Today you do not quite remember the talk I gave yesterday. The seed was not planted well. You heard it, but did not listen. It was not kept in your Storehouse-consciousness. If you do not internalize the teachings, [you will not remember them].

Do you remember the conflicts you heard yesterday, the people who were not satisfied with you? Do you remember? You do! “Someone said something about me. But I am really not like that. How could he say that about me?” Or, “I don’t want people to know what I did. Why did he tell you and why would you come and tell me? Now so many people know. I only wanted him to know.” Look, we remember all these things. We are now in a messy entanglement. “I only wanted you to know. Don’t tell anyone else.” Except the person we just told will say, “She said not to let anyone else know. But it is okay if I just tell you.” Won’t that person then do the same thing? This becomes a messy entanglement.

Listening to people is simple; we just need to distinguish good speech from bad. If it is something positive, we can learn from it. This is the Dharma; if we can internalize it, it is wondrous Dharma. If the Dharma we hear enters our hearts, it can open our Wisdom-eyes.

When studying Buddhism, we want to transcend the ordinary and become sages. But we are entangled in ordinary affairs, in constant bondage, so how can we transcend the ordinary and draw near to the state of a sage? It is so far out of reach.

For now, we must keep the Dharma close. The closer we are to the Dharma, the farther we are from ordinary afflictions. The union of Root-Dust-Consciousness binds us; when can we finally be free from this bondage? Ignorance means undergoing endless transmigration throughout the Six Realms. Once you allow this ignorance to arise it truly goes on without end.

Haven’t I often said to everyone, “An ignorant thought causes the Three Subtleties; external states lead to the Six Coarse Marks.” This is from only one ignorant thought. We have the same pure nature as the Buddha. But because that first thought was polluted, our habits keep us in messy entanglements.

With the outside world as our conditions, our Roots connect with the Six Coarse Marks. We begin to crave certain things, and we create karma.

So, this part of the repentance text says, “We disciples, from Beginningless Time until today may have allowed our eyes to be deluded by forms and crave things colored black, yellow, green, crimson and purple, as well as rare and precious treasures.”

Take a look at these things. From Beginningless Time until now, we may have seen the outside world with our eyes and been enticed by objects of all shapes and colors.

I saw an article in the news about a collector who had acquired a dinosaur egg that was millions of years old. By now it is a fossil, and it is worth a fortune. I think the number I saw was $200 million USD. It was surprising that someone was willing to pay such a high price. How long does one lifetime last? This collector was willing to spend so much to buy a single egg. All we have to do is look at it, and our consciousness feels that we are willing to buy these things and to pay this price.

If this money were used to help people, how great would that be! So many countries suffer from natural disasters and poverty. Some people are homeless; some people are starving with no food or water. Who knows how many could be saved with this money? Think about it; in our views, our perspectives, and in the world we see with our eyes, our consciousness is discriminating.

With this taint of desire, we can be defiled by anything, of any shape or color. There is yellow, red, green, crimson, purple, so many shapes and colors. Some say red flowers are pretty; others say they prefer white flowers. Looking at these shapes and colors, everyone sees something different; they crave and are attached to different things. Moreover, there are “rare and precious treasures.” This refers to objects that are valuable and intriguing. “I am interested in this, I love it.”

These types of objects are called treasures, but they are still rocks. Rocks are truly everywhere. So why is it that certain kinds of objects become treasures when we are able to determine how old they are through research?

Things that can be used are all treasures; things that cannot be used are waste. I have said, “If you did not have any food to eat, even if you were in jewels head to toe, you would still be starving.” If you do not have any clothes to wear, even if you were covered in precious stones, you would still be freezing. The things we can use are the things we should treasure.

When your perspective is correct, all the objects in the world are equal. All are worth treasuring.

The things that can be used are treasures. Things that cannot be used are waste. If your perspective is correct, all objects in the world are equal. All are worth treasuring.

But it is even more necessary to treasure people. In interpersonal relationships, we act as one another’s causes and conditions. How can we live without other people? If our reasoning is correct, then each person is our benefactor.

So, we often say, “Repay the kindness you have received; save those who are still in suffering.” We need to repay the Four Graces of our parents, our teachers, sentient beings, and the Grace of Heaven and Earth, which is made up of the Four Elements, earth, water, fire and wind. We are born in this place, so we need to be grateful. Wind is the air, clean, fresh air. Fire is the Sun. Then there is water. How could we live without water? And the Earth supports countless living beings. We also live on this Earth. How can we not be grateful for Heaven and Earth?

What you are grateful for has to be treasured. If we have gratitude, respect and love in all our actions and relationships, won’t everything be a treasure? We do not want to be deluded by “things colored black, yellow, red, green, crimson and purple; and rare and precious jewels.” These all act as causes and conditions. Sense objects and forms elicit our craving. Then our bodies will become attached. The Sense Organs will become active. The outside environment draws our Six Root s into action. First the Six Roots perceive, then our greedy thought rush out, leading to entanglements.

Thus, we are caught in messy entanglements. If we know about this and Understand the principles, then our minds can be very tranquil. We can treasure all things with a heart of gratitude. We can respect all people with a heart of gratitude.

Next, it says, “We may been attached to male or female, tall or short, white or black forms. Seeing these seductive forms, we let unwholesome thought arise.

We were just talking about objects. Now we are talking about people. Look, all material things lead us to create karma.

When it comes men and woman, we all have views, thus we say, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” Once in a while, we may see a woman who is not very beautiful and a man who is not very handsome. Why are they so madly in love? Why does she love him against her parents’ wishes, leaving her family behind? Later, when they are together, will their happiness continue on?

Can a couple’s love last forever? It cannot. In this kind of society, how many families are like this? It feels like people are very paradoxical, very hard to understand.

So, how do we explain this? Karma. This is their karma. Someone people love and hate each other. One moment they are fighting, the next, they have made up. These relationships are so exhausting. They live their lives without a purpose.

Sentient beings are truly mixed up.

People says, “Wild flowers are more fragrant.” They pursued someone with great difficulty. Once married, they toss them aside like straw sandals ,unloved and go outside seeking affairs. This way, they become infected with many diseases.

These days, it might be something like AIDS. In the past , it was syphilis. Isn’t this “seeing seductive forms” and “letting unwholesome thought arise?” In her relationships within the family, a woman should be virtuous, protect the family, look after and teach the children, help her husband and be filial to her elders.

But now, if we talk about these things, who will listen? “I have to work. I don’t have any way to raise my children.”

People these days have become derailed. It is the same with men. “Seeing seductive forms”, many “let unwholesome thought arise.” People always live in the material world, which entices our consciousness. Our consciousness meets the outside world. Our sense organs make contact with the physical world which causes our ignorance to arise. Because of this, there is the union of the three: Roots, Dusts, and Consciousness unite and bind us. Naturally, our foolish ignorance arises endlessly. This is why we say ,since Beginningless Time, for an unknown amount of time, there has been human desire, love, hate, passion and conflict. In society, how many sexual relationships have, brought about chaos and ruined families?

Due to greed for wealth, kindness is repaid with hatred. These conflicts arise from pursuit of self-interest. They stir up and provoke disasters. How miserable!

Everyone, you must listen so that what you hear enters your Storehouse-consciousness. Only then will we avoid chaos in our daily living.

So, we need to always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20121121《法譬如水》對機就是妙法
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: