Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧    靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧  Empty周四 11月 29, 2012 1:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCETY6NG-KM&feature=g-user
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧    靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧  Empty周四 11月 29, 2012 2:39 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

我們在平時的生活中,不離開聽到的聲音,看到的東西,所以眼耳都很利,每天醒來都是眼睛張開,第一個接觸的就是眼根,再來接觸的就是耳聞,耳聞,聞世間聲音能啟智,分別諸世間苦,就可以入悲。
我們若是用修行的心,來看世間事,或是來聽世間的聲音,事事物物無不都是,啟發我們的智慧,要了解法,也要從耳聞。

所以說聞、思、修,這樣才能入三摩地,意思就是,耳根能聞一切法,聽了之後,我們還要經過思考,我們的根機和所說的法,我們有契合嗎?法,從世間一切一切事相,能完全入我們的心嗎?入我們的心之後,我們能起作用嗎?
我們都常說世間多苦難,苦在哪裡?庸庸碌碌的凡夫,日常的生活,這麼享受、這樣度過,有得吃、有得穿,能事事隨己所欲,苦在哪裡呢?

其實若是用智慧來聽,世間哪一個人能沒有苦呢?都差不多是苦的,十有八九,既然如此,我們如何能同體大悲呢?看到人家的煩惱,我們如何去撥開他的煩惱呢?看到他的人生苦難,我們要如何幫助他的苦難,這就是入悲,悲心。
所以經典中說觀世音菩薩,觀世音菩薩本來就是,不知道多久以前的古佛,但是還沒有成佛之前,還有比這尊佛更古代,也就是觀世音菩薩,開始修行那時候,所以叫做往劫,很久很久前,那時有一尊觀世音佛,所以那個時候的觀世音菩薩,在觀世音佛所時,開始接受到那尊佛的教法,所以他在那個道場,他就發了一分菩提心,當時發心就是上合諸佛妙心,下同眾生悲仰。
耳聞世間聲音 啟智
分別諸世間事 入悲
謂觀世音菩薩
往昔劫中
於觀世音佛所發菩提心
上合諸佛妙心
下同眾生悲仰

意思就是,他發願要上契佛心,下同眾生的悲仰,這就是同體大悲,這就是要從耳聞諸法,才能開啟我們的心智,開啟我們的心智,我們才能去了解眾生的苦難,所以我們應該要好好利用,我們的耳根來聽世間苦,所以我們才能開啟,這分同體大悲心。

所以各位,日常生活修行中,無論聽人說什麼話,我們應該感恩善解,無不都是法,所以這就是我們用什麼心態,去聽世間的事。
我們過去都一直懺,懺過去的六根,六根緣外面的六塵境,所以造了很多業,前面也懺了眼根,所以眼根我們若懺得清淨,所看的都是清淨法,尤其是,也是期待得見如來清淨法身。

耳聞也一樣,聲音聞一知十,悟千入萬,這同樣都是耳聞,聽到一個聲音,就能了解十種事物,這十種可能是千;人云,一理通萬理徹,所以只要你能通達法的門徑,就能萬理通了,一理通萬理徹,全都能徹悟。
所以總而言之,都是我們的心被污染所障礙,我們一直不斷要洗滌污染,淨化一分污染,就是我們的心下一分功夫,這分工夫就成就一分智慧,所以這叫做功德,所以在這段文字中這麼說:
願以懺悔耳根功德
願令此耳
常聞十方諸佛賢聖
所說正法如教奉行

是的,我們希望聽到的,我們的耳根,希望所聽到的,所聞的是十方諸佛賢聖,十方諸佛賢聖在哪裡呢?你的心若是佛,人人都是佛,你的心若脫離凡夫,周圍人人都是聖賢,我們能接近每個人,能善解每個人的心,能去看人人的行為。

常說三人行我師焉,無不都是現身說法,要不然慈濟人去救濟人,還要鞠躬、感恩、尊重,以佛心看人,人人是佛,哪怕是受我們幫助,其實他是在教育我們,他是在現身說法,示相教育,所以我們能及時啟悟,我們能及時提高戒慎虔誠,你們想,這不是十方諸佛賢聖嗎?
所以我們要以這種心態,來面對日常生活中的聲音,若如此,他們所說的都是正法,所說的正法,無論是對或錯,是來開啟我們的智慧,我們能夠分別,希望我們以自性清淨如來之智,來分別世間,所以聽到的我們能轉,叫做轉法輪,無論如何,什麼樣的話我們都能夠善解,這叫做轉法輪,如此就是正法。
所以我們要如教奉行,所說的如教奉行,是佛陀對我們的教育,我們應該好好受用,法,我們要真正一法通達,佛陀二千多年前所說的法,我們若能體會佛意,隨手拈來無不都是微妙的法。

所以我們要以這種心,諸佛菩薩所說的言詞,無論大小粗妙皆是正法,我們若是較有修養,我們在修行,人家跟我們說什麼,我們都說感恩,感恩你的提醒,感恩你教育我。
其實,不論人家多麼難聽的話,多麼粗魯,我們還是一樣把他當成菩薩,當作他是在教育的,無論人人,我們都把他當作佛菩薩,所以聽到的大小粗妙,就如我現在對你們說的話,都說是好話,在教你們,懂得用的就變成妙法,說不定我心裡不高興時,你們說話衝撞到我,說不定我也會大聲,粗聲粗語罵你們,這你們也應該要感恩我,感恩師父的教誨,你若以尊重的心,哪怕我怎麼罵,說了再不好聽的話,你們也要感恩,同樣的意思,只要是尊重心,大小粗妙皆是正法。
所以要將我們的耳根,聞、思、修,聽了之後好好要去思考,思考之後我們要趕快修行,日常生活無不都是在修行中。

所以聞就是智,法就是境,外面的境界,無不都是在為我們說法,所以由境界而發智,啟發我們的智慧,以智再來照境,以我們的智慧來看外面的境界,所以剛才說啟智入悲,所以為境為智,我們若能以智來照境,哪還有什麼六根造罪業呢?都沒了,此時所有的境界,都是我們的智慧,智慧就是在境界中,境界就是在啟發我們的智慧,這就是正法的教育,所以請大家真的要修行。
日常生活無不是修行
聞是智、法是境
由境界啟發智慧
以智慧來照境
就是正法的教育

有時在看一些報章雜誌,也有很有趣的,<人間福報>有一段這樣的文字,它就是說,我們人有時受恩,我們要知報,有時微不足道,一點點的東西給人,說不定我們心裡不覺得什麼,不過,接受的人,他可能終身感恩,所以這是一則這樣的故事:
就是有一位韓國的詩人,名叫柳時和,他就開始這麼說,他說,他去印度旅行時,在路上遇到一位賣笛子的老人,在路邊他在賣笛子,他看到這位柳時和的時候,他要求他買一隻笛子,所以就趕快說出,他的困苦在哪裡;他就告訴他,他說,我很可憐,我的太太,我的老婆,在去年已經過世了,留下來五個孩子都還很小,需要我撫養。

話還沒說完,這位詩人就認為,這個人是在騙我的,那種懷疑的心,所以他還沒說完,這位詩人就接下去說,是不是連房租都付不起,被房東屋主趕出來,對不對?
這位老人聽了,天啊,你怎麼都知道呢?我實在是很辛苦,帶著五個孩子流落街頭,求求你,你買一支笛子好嗎?儘管他這麼說,但是那位詩人那念疑心還在,不過,這個老人很誠懇,一說完馬上拿起一支笛子,就在那裡一直吹奏,吹出很悠揚而悽涼的笛聲。

所以這位詩人發自內心很感動,不由自己就想,好吧,我幫助你,要施捨,他就拿出,想要給他十元盧比,在印度是十元,十元盧比就是我們這裡的九元,差不多是這樣,但是,他抽出來,那張紙鈔是一百元,當時他心裡猶豫了一下,內心是想給他十元,但是看到他那麼可憐,就不由自己把手伸出去給了他。
這位老人就把它接過來了,接到一百盧比,差不多我們的八、九十元,這樣而已,這位老人趕緊雙手合掌,跪地叩頭,這樣一直一直磕頭,一直說,感謝你、感謝你,你的恩惠我終身難忘。

從此開始隔天很早,這位詩人聽到外面,有很悠揚的笛子聲,他在這個笛子聲中醒過來,睜眼一看,外面原來就是昨天那位老人,在旅舍的窗台下,在那裡吹笛子,他看到他醒了,就跟他說,只要你在這裡,每天我都會來吹笛子,讓你在悠揚的笛子聲中醒來。

這位詩人覺得,我實在很好命,一點點錢就能這樣,這不就是受滴水之恩,湧泉以報,若是總理來到這裡,他也無法有如此的享受,每天早上在悠揚的聲樂中醒來,所以他也覺得感恩。
各位,聲音我們如何聽,有時我們凡夫就是這樣的心態,動不動就有疑心煩惱,但是世間的形象就是如此,能讓我們知道,我們要如何(用心),根對境要以什麼方法?

看看這位窮老人,在路邊也能影響一個詩人,他一生中不會忘記這件事,這位老人對他的教育,看,這就是我們應該在日常生活中,都是時時要學的;耳聞世間聲就能啟智,分別世間苦就能入悲。

所以這都在境界中,悲智雙運,所以我們要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧    靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧  Empty周六 2月 02, 2013 6:58 pm

Lecturer: Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: Cultivate Wisdom, Gain Insight into Compassion (
啟智入悲增智慧)

In our daily living, we constantly hear sounds and see things. Our eyes and ears are sharp. Every day, we wake up and open our eyes. The first sense that makes contact is sight. The next is hearing. From the sounds of the world, we can develop wisdom and discern the suffering in the world.

Thus, we realize compassion. If we use a spiritually cultivated mindset to see or listen to the world, everything will help develop our wisdom. To understand Dharma, we start by listening; we listen, contemplate and practice, and thus enter Samadhi. This means that our ears can hear everything, and after we listen, we must contemplate.

Does this teaching resonate with our disposition? Can the Dharma from all our experiences completely enter our hearts? After it enters our hearts, can we put the Dharma into practice? We often say the world is full of suffering. Where is the suffering? Average people enjoy their daily life. They have food to eat, clothes to wear and everything goes mostly as planned. Where is their pain?

Actually, when we use our wisdom to listen, who in the world is without pain? Everyone is suffering more or less. Since this is so, how can we feel this suffering as our own? When we see others’ afflictions, how do we dispel them? When we see their suffering, how do we help alleviate it? This is gaining insight into compassion. The Sutras mention Guanyin Bodhisattva who was an ancient Buddha from some unknown time in the past. But before Guanyin Bodhisattva reached Buddhahood, there were other, even more ancient Buddhas. When Guanyin Bodhisattva began practicing during the Ancient Kalpa, a long, long time age, there was a Guanyin Buddha. The Guanyin Bodhisattva of that time started to receive the teachings of Guanyin Buddha. So, in that training ground, Guanyin developed Bodhicitta, vowing to attain the wondrous mind of all Buddhas and to have empathy for all sentient beings.

Listen to worldly sounds to cultivate wisdom. Discern worldly affairs to realize compassion. It is said that Guanyin Bodhisattva in the Ancient Kalpa developed Bodhicitta with Guanyin Buddha, vowing to attain the wondrous mind of all Buddhas and have empathy for all sentient beings.

This means that Guanyin made a vow to attain the Buddha-mind and have empathy for all sentient beings. This is great universal compassion. It beings with hearing all Dharma to inspire and develop wisdom. This way, we can understand the suffering of all sentient beings. We have to really use our ears to hear the suffering in the world. Then, we can cultivate a mind that feels everyone’s pain as our own.

So everyone, in our daily living and practice, no matter what we hear people say, we should be grateful and understanding. Everything is Dharma. So we can use this think to listen to matters in the world. In the past, we repented constantly. We repented the fact that our Six Sense Organs interacted with the Six Sense Objects to create much karma. We have also repented karma created by our eyes. If we thoroughly repent, everything we see is pure Dharma, and we especially hope to be able to see the Tathagata’s pure Dharma-body.

The same goes for the ears; we hear one thing, know ten and realize thousands. This happens through the ears. We may hear one sound and understand ten kinds of things, which translate into thousands. We say, “Understand one truth to understand all.” If we can cross the threshold of the Dharma, we can understand all principles. From understanding one thing, we can understand everything.

So, in summary, if our minds have been obstructed by defilements, we must keep washing away the impurities. Removing defilements is how we train our minds. This effort translates into wisdom. These are merits and virtues.

The next passage says, “May the virtues gained through repentance enable my ears to clearly hear the Right Dharma spoken by the sages, saints and Buddhas of the ten directions so that I may practice it accordingly.”

Indeed, we hope our ears will hear the sages, saints and all Buddhas of the ten directions. Where are all these Buddhas? If our mind is like that of the Buddha, everyone is a Buddha. If our minds transcend the ordinary, we are surrounded by saints and sages. Then we can be close with everyone and be understanding with everyone’s hearts. We can observe everyone’s behavior. We say, “In any three people, I find a teacher.” Everyone can be a living example of Dharma. When Tzu Chi volunteers provide relief, they bow and show gratitude and respect. “If we see others with the Buddha-mind, everyone is a Buddha.” Even those receiving our help are actually teaching us. They appear in our lives to teach us. So, we can promptly gain realizations, quickly become more vigilant and reverent. Think about it, aren’t they Buddhas of the ten directions?

So, it is with this mindset that we should face everything we hear in our daily living. With this, everyone is speaking Right Dharma. This Right Dharma, whether or not it is correct, will inspire and arouse our wisdom, then we can be more discerning. I hope we discern the world with the wisdom of the pure Tathagata within us. From what we hear, we can spread the teachings. Thus, we turn the Dharma-wheel. If we can be understand of everything we hear, that is turning the Dharma-wheel. That is the Right Dharma. We must practice in accordance with the teachings. We should use what the Buddha had taught us. Let us thoroughly apply the Dharma. We must first truly comprehend one teaching.

If we can experience the Dharma that the Buddha expounded over 2,000 years ago, everything we encounter is profound Dharma. With this mindset, everything that the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas said, profound or simple, coarse or subtle, is all Right Dharma. If we are well-cultivated, no matter what others say to us, we will say, “Thank you. Thank you for reminding me. Thank you for teaching me.” No matter how harsh or rude others are, we still treat them as Bodhisattvas and believe they are teaching us.

So, we treat everyone as a Buddha or Bodhisattva. Then everything we hear, coarse or subtle, just like what I am saying now, are positive words. It is all a teaching. If we apply it, it becomes wondrous Dharma. When I am unhappy and you speak to me rudely, I might raise my voice and scold you. If I do, you should thank me, thank me for teaching you. If you are respectful, no matter how much I yell or say terrible things, you are also grateful. A respectful mind will treat profound, simple, coarse or subtle words all as Right Dharma.

So, we must use our ears to listen, contemplate and practice. After hearing something, contemplate it carefully. Then you have to begin your practice. Our daily living is all spiritual practice. So, when we listen with wisdom, external states constantly speak to us and teach us Dharma. External states help us to inspire and cultivate wisdom. Then, we use that wisdom to reflect and examine our surroundings. We develop wisdom and insight into compassion. Our surroundings reflect our wisdom. If we use wisdom to illuminate our surroundings, the Six Sense Organs will not create bad karma, not at all.

At this time, all external states become our wisdom. Wisdom lies in external states. External states help us develop wisdom. This is the teaching of the Right Dharma. So everyone, please practice this.

Our daily living is part of our spiritual practice. When we listen with wisdom, everything is a teaching. Use your surroundings to inspire wisdom. Use wisdom to illuminate your surroundings. That is the teaching of the Right Dharma.

Sometimes I read some very interesting articles. In Merit Times, there was an article. It said that sometimes we are recipients of kindness, and we must learn to repay it. Sometimes we give someone something very small. Perhaps we did not think much of it, but the recipient may be grateful for the rest of his life.

This was such a story. A Korean poet named Ryu Si-hwa told the story of an old man he had met while traveling in India, who was selling flutes on the side of the road. When he saw Ryu Si-hwa, the old man begged him to buy a flute and told him about his difficulties.

He said, “I’m pitiful. My wife passed away last year. She left behind five small children that I now must raise.”

Before the man could finish, the poet already thought he was lying and became suspicious. So, before the man was finished speaking the poet interrupted and said, “And you were kicked out by the landlord because you could not pay the rent, right?”

The old man said, “Wow, how did you know? My life is truly difficult. I am homeless with my five children. Please, would you buy a flute from me?”

In spite of how the man responded, the poet was still suspicious. But this old man was very sincere. After he finished talking, he picked up a flute and began playing. The sound was smooth and melancholy, and the poet was moved. He could not help but say, “Fine, I’ll help you.”

As a donation, he decided to give him ten rupees. Ten rupees in India, is about NT$9 [US$0.30] here. But instead, he pulled out a 100 rupees bill. He hesitated and thought, “I only intended to give him ten.”

But the old man looked so pitiful, he could not help out give him the bill. The old man accepted, and after receiving the hundred rupees, which is about NT$80-90 [US$3.00], he put his palms together, knelt and bowed. He kept bowing and said, “Thank you, thank you. I won’t ever forget this kindness.”

Early next morning, the poet heard the melodious sound of a flute coming from outside. He woke up to this beautiful sound. He opened his eyes and saw the old man from the day before below his hotel window, playing the flute.

When the old man saw he was awake, he said, “As long as you are here, I will play the flute here every day so you can wake up to this melodious sound.”

The poet thought himself truly lucky. I only gave him a small amount of money. This is like repaying a drop of kindness with a gushing fountain. Even if the prime minister had gone there, he would not have enjoyed the luxury of waking up to such melodious music every morning. He felt very grateful.

Everyone, how do we listen to the sounds we hear? Sometimes we have a mindset that is afflicted and constantly suspicious. But that is the way of worldly phenomena. They show us how to be mindful, how to let our senses encounter our surroundings. Look at how the poet was affected by this poor old man by the road. He will never forget what the old man taught him for the rest of his life. This is what we need to remember in our daily living. Listen to worldly sounds to inspire wisdom. Discern worldly pain to realize compassion.

In our surroundings, we must use both compassion and wisdom. So please always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20121129《法譬如水》啟智入悲增智慧
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: