Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康  Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康    靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康  Empty周五 11月 30, 2012 3:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RBiWvirJlc&feature=g-user
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康    靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康  Empty周五 11月 30, 2012 10:40 pm

【證嚴上人開示】

我們平時生活,我們要很珍惜時間,時間累積了一切,在時間中,我們應該很謹慎我們的生命,生命的價值、用途,假使只為了身體,是為了享受,這是損耗了我們的時光,辜負了父母給我們的身體,白白過了一生,沒有意義。

到底是要享受?或是利用我們的身體,真正為人群付出,為自己修養?能有修養的人就有付出,這種付出的愛是大地之愛,無論是大地上的萬物,我們都要以愛心,去愛它、去呵護它。
何況眾生的生命,我們也是有生命,眾生也有生命,所以人就是萬物之靈,我們要疼惜萬物,所以我們應該要互相,與天地萬物共生息。

所以我們人是萬物之靈,更能疼惜其他的生命,現在的人,以為來人間就是享受,能吞食多少東西,來顯顯自己有錢有勢有力,所以能吞食很多生命,這實在是愚癡的人生。
看到一篇報導,流行一點甜點,一點點東西,一份幾十萬,到底那是什麼東西呢?還不是一樣,吃起來就是甜的東西,有什麼味道呢?不知道,因為我們沒有吃到,不過,有一種感覺,這種人雖然不是吃眾生命,卻花費很多錢,那種奢華奢侈的心態,拿這些錢去救人不知多好;感覺大家說景氣不好,真的嗎?真的完全都是心理病態在作怪,要不然就是吞食眾生物。
老實說,畏讓身體健康,我們就是簡樸,素食菜根香,我們簡單一點,粗菜淡飯,這樣我們一餐,就能使身體健康,營養足夠了,簡單就好,其實五穀雜糧才是真正的佳餚。

看看天地對眾生多麼愛護,有多少東西讓我們選擇,東方人吃米,西方人吃麵粉、麵類,若是較貧窮的高原地區,他們就是吃青粿,或是貧窮又更貧窮的人,他們就是吃玉米,又更貧窮的人呢?聽起來有時心很痛,綠色的就能吃。所以說來,五榖雜糧能維護,我們的身體健康,這就是最好的食物。
所以我們生活若能簡樸,吃的東西是素食菜根香,五穀雜糧無不都是我們的佳餚,若能如此,我們就身心愉悅最安康,我們心若健康,就是最幸福的,心若常常歡喜就是輕安,人生最有福不就是這樣而已嗎?所以日常的生活,我們的身心健康很重要。
生活簡樸
以素食菜根香
五穀雜糧為佳餚
身心愉悅自然保安康

偏偏現在的人,身與心都不健康,就是一直在爭享受,財色名食睡,財,貪財,什麼人不愛錢?計較計較,無論如何就是計較,做生意的計較,利潤要高一些;在上班的人,計較薪水更高一些;有利就有害,為了計較,身體去造作多少業?或是為色,男女之色,這就是身體去造作,意起貪戀,身體去追求,社會多少因為男女不正常的愛,造成身敗名裂,甚至家庭破裂,這是色。
再來就是為名,人生是為名而來的嗎?若是要為名,就要好好保護我們清譽之名,有人當面問我:「師父,您都不愛名?」

我說:「我很愛名,我愛的是保護我的清譽,我不敢有一點過失,污染了這個清譽之名。」

真的愛名,就要自己好好保護自己,不要去做超過人間本分的事,所以若是超過了本分,就會身敗名裂,那還有什麼名可說?

所以為了貪名,我們現在來看看,天下一片黑,哪一個不是為了名在爭啊爭?爭地位、爭名,他們這樣快樂嗎?應該是很辛苦,在爭名之間,就像在戰場中,損他人也不利自己,所以這個名又有什麼呢?
再來就是為了吃,剛才說了,吞食了多少生命,用很殘忍的方式,要吃的卻有種種,有的活活丟下滾水,有的活生生剝皮吃的。

看,多麼殘忍,光是一個鼻下橫,鼻子下面這一橫,三寸的舌根,你們想,那種心靈的殘酷,實在很可怕,所以你們想,這種人會下地獄嗎?
再來就是睡,睡覺,時間有多少可以讓我們貪睡呢?看我們修行,我們多賺回來多少時間,時間是最寶貴的,大家都說,我要長壽、要長壽,其實真的是貪睡的人最短命;睡著了,什麼都不知道,有人把死說成「長眠」,我都說是「小死」;晚上十點多、十一點多睡,到三點多起床,這就是我的小死時間,假使小死時間再拖得長一些,那就是身體有病了,再拖得更長叫做長眠,長眠是什麼你們知道嗎?
所以人生,有用的時間就是健康,健康我們就要爭取時間做事,看看我們四點不到就敲板了,起來開始一直到現在,你們虔誠的心禮佛,盡心打坐,這個時間我們再互相分享,知天下事,知萬事萬物的道理,了解我們心靈的狀態。

你看,這段時間我們的慧命成長,身體健康,早起的人有新鮮的空氣,愈晚起床的人空氣愈污染,所以早起對我們的身心都安康,身心愉悅最安康,我們不要造地獄五條根,我們若有財色名食睡這五項,一定會墮入地獄。

無論是無形的地獄,心靈的地獄,人間的地獄,還是我們好好把握時間,來鍛鍊我們的身心,延長我們的慧命。
貪求財色名食睡
易墮入地獄
應好好把握時間
鍛鍊身心延長慧命

所以法譬如水這段懺文,就這麼說:
願以懺悔鼻根功德
願令此鼻
常聞香積 入法位香
捨離生死 不淨臭穢

這一段我們就知道,我們要養好我們的身體,我們常常說香積組、香積飯,香積組、香積飯就是,我們以菜根,以五穀雜糧,我們能做出美味的佳餚來。

所以過去我們的口舌,不知吞食多少生命,所以前面那些懺文,都是一直在懺悔、懺悔,不懂道理之前,吞食了那麼多生命,造了那麼多業。
我們前面已經懺悔,懺悔即清淨,懺悔之後我們轉惡為善,口我們不只是改素食,棄葷從素,如此維持我們的身體健康。

除了食物以外,我們還能口說好話,我們能弘揚佛法,我們能勸導人生,我們能打開人家的心門,就是都要以道理,口所說的都是利益人群的,古賢先聖所留下來的真理,這也是很重要。
尤其是鼻,鼻就是鼻子,有的人就用鼻子聞,我愛吃,這個我愛吃,這個東西我愛吃,那樣東西等等,這也不對。

無論是鼻根、舌根,不要受外面的香味引誘我們,要聞就是要,「常聞香積入法味香」,就如維摩詰居士,他有一回向如來託缽,所以文中就說:
居士托缽
請飯香積如來云
唯願如來施少許飯
為娑婆世界作大佛事
諸大弟子
聞香積飯 撲鼻芬香
《維摩經

這個飯就是法,因為維摩詰居士,他已經是接近十地的居士,他修持佛法,已經是入法分位的菩薩,所以他現居士身,他要來教導眾生,他所說的法,都是與佛含藏著禪機,所以他見佛時,向佛乞慧命之食,我們慧命的資糧,那就是妙法,就是道理,所以要求佛陀的開示,滋潤我的慧命,為娑婆世界作大佛事,因為人能弘法、非法弘人,所以佛陀他的妙法,能入維摩詰的心,維摩詰居士,他能再把佛法散播,去教化其他在家居士。
所以說我們要入四攝法,四攝法其中有一個同事度,布施、利行、愛語、同事度,居士他就是現居士身,他到社會人群中,去和人人說話很方便,但是他也要向佛乞法。

所以這種法香德香的味道,這氣味最撲鼻芬香,讓人感覺那種聞起來的香,不是世間有形名稱的香,是那種無形,無法以名表達出這是什麼香,只能告訴大家,這叫做法香德香,從佛陀的德,乞來妙法之香。
各位,學佛就是天天要乞法,我們若能殷勤,像過去的古人乞法,向現在的賢人聞法,我們不論年齡老少,只要你以佛心看人,人人是佛,以佛心看人,人人是菩薩,所以這種心,真的是我們最愉悅健康的心。

要養身體較簡單,樸素素食菜根香,很簡單,生活樸素一點,就不必爭名奪利了,吃的東西簡單,菜根、五穀雜糧,這都能營養我們身體;最重要的,身心愉悅最安康,身體若健康最幸福,心若歡喜就是最輕安,所以我們要時時利用時間,多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康    靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康  Empty周六 2月 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Lecturer: Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: A Simple Body and Mind Protects Our Health (
身心簡樸保安康)

Let us cherish time in our daily living. Everything accumulates over time. So we should be careful of how we value and use our lives. If we only live for our bodies, for enjoyment, we are wasting time and not using the body our parents gave us well. An empty life is meaningless.

Should we enjoy our bodies or use them to truly contribute to humanity and practice self-cultivation? People who are well-cultivated are giving. This kind of love is a love for our planet. No matter what, let us love and protect everything in the world, especially the lives of sentient beings. We are alive, and so are sentient beings. Humans are the most sentient of all living beings, so we must cherish all beings.

Therefore, we want to coexist with everything in the world. As the most sentient of all living begins, we must cherish other living beings even more. Many people think they came to the Human Realm for enjoyment, to see how many things they could consume. They show off their money, influence and power by consuming many living beings. This is truly a foolish life.

I read a report about a popular dessert. A tiny portion costs tens of thousands of dollars. What is it? It is just something that tastes sweet. What is the flavor like? I do not know, because I have not tasted it. But, I do feel that although these people are not eating other sentient beings, they are wasting a lot of money. This extravagance is wasteful. This money is better used to help others.

Everyone says that the economy is not good. Is that so? Actually it is our minds that have gone astray. Why are people still eating living beings? Honestly, for healthy bodies, we should eat simply and be vegetarian. We can be simple, eat unrefined and healthy foods. Then each meal will make the body healthier. As long as it is has enough nutrition, simple food is good. Grains and cereals are the true delicacies. Look at how much the world loves and protects us. There are so many things we can choose to eat. Easterners eat rice. Westerners eat flour and noodles. Poorer people in mountainous regions will eat barley. Those even poorer eat corn. What about the poorest? It hurts to hear this, but they will eat anything that is green.

So in summary, grains and cereals can keep our bodies healthy. They are the best food. If we can live simply and be vegetarian, simple foods like vegetables and grains will be delicacies for us. So, if our bodies and minds are happy, we are in the best health. If our minds are healthy, we are most fortunate. If we are always happy, we are at peace. Isn’t this a most blessed life? So, a healthy body and mind is very important for our daily living.

Live simply and be vegetarian, then simple foods like vegetables and grains will be delicacies. A happy body and mind maintains good health.

Unfortunately, modern people are not healthy in body and mind. They always complete for enjoyment, for wealth, lust, fame, food and sleep. They crave wealth. Who doesn’t love money? They haggle over everything. Businessmen haggle for slightly higher profits. Employees haggle for slightly higher salaries. Even these benefits may cause harm.

The body creates a lot of karma in the pursuit of self-interest. There is also lust. Lust between men and women is created by the body. The attachment arises in the mind, and then the body will pursue it. Often in society, improper cravings between men and women ruin people’s reputations and even break up families. That is lust.

Next is fame. Are people born to attain fame? If we are, then we should protect our good reputations. Some people ask me, “Master, you don’t care about fame?”

I said, “I care about my reputation. I care about protecting my good name. I don’t dare make a mistake and sully my clean reputation.” If we truly seek fame, then we must protect ourselves. Do not cross the fundamental boundaries.

If you do, you will ruin your good name. Then there will be no fame to speak of. Let us look at what happens when people seek fame. So many people become negative; who isn’t fighting for recognition? They compete for status, for reputation. Does it make them happy? It makes them tired. Competing for status is like being on a battlefield. It hurts others and does not benefit ourselves. So what is the big deal about fame?

Next is striving for food. As I just said, people consume many animals, with many types of extremely cruel methods. Some boil them alive or peel off their skin before killing them. This is so cruel. They do it for this orifice under their nose, for their three inch tongues. Think about this kind of cruelty. It is terrible. Do you think these people will end up in Hell?

Next is sleep. How much time do we have to indulge in sleep? In our practice, we gain back so much time [from not indulging]. Time is most precious. Everyone says, “I want to live a long life.” People who crave sleep live the shortest lives. When they are asleep, they do not know anything.

Some call death a “long sleep.”

I call sleep a “small death.” Going to bed around 10 or 11 PM and waking up around 3 AM is the time for my small death. If we stay in the “small death” too long, it is a sign that the body is ill. When it lasts even longer, it is the “long sleep”. Do you know what the “long sleep” is?

So in life, having good health gives us useful time. If we are healthy, we can use our time to do good. Look, the wake-up board awakens us before 4 AM. From the time we wake up until now, we sincerely pay our respects to Buddha and calmly meditate. Afterwards, we share with each other, to learn about worldly matters, to know the truth of everything, and to understand the states of our minds. You see, we use this time to nurture our Wisdom-life. Our bodies are healthy. People who wake up earl can breathe fresh air. People who wake up later breathe dirtier air. So, waking up early is good for body and mind. Happy bodies and minds lead to the best health. Do not create these five roots of Hell. If we crave wealth, lust, fame, food and sleep, we will definitely descend into Hell. It may be a formless Hell, a spiritual Hell or a living Hell. We have to seize time to train our bodies and minds and extend our Wisdom-life.

If we crave wealth, lust, fame, food and sleep, we will easily descend into Hell. We should seize the moment to train our bodies and minds and extend our Wisdom-life.

So, the Dharma is as Water. The repentance text says, “May the virtues gained through repentance enable my nose to always smell the Fragrant-land and enter the Dharma-stage, to transcend the unclean stench of life and death.”

From this section we know we have to take care of our bodies. We often talk about the cooking volunteers. These volunteers use our instant rice, vegetable, roots, grains and cereals to create flavorful delicacies.

In the past we consumed so many lives with our mouths and tongues. So the repentance text tells us to constantly repent. Before we knew the truth, we consumed many living beings and created much karma. We have already repented and repentance brings purity. After we repent, we turn evil into good. With our mouths, not only do we become vegetarian to maintain good health, we also speak good words. We can promote the Buddha-dharma. We can counsel others and open the doors to their minds with the principles. Everything we speak will be the truths left behind by ancient sages, which all benefit humanity. This is also very important.

The nose is also important. When some people smell things, they say, “I love to eat this; I love to eat that,” and so on. That is also wrong. Whether with the nose or tongue, we cannot let fragrances or flavors entice us. When we smell, we want to “smell the Fragrant-land, enter the Dharma-stage.”

The lay practitioner Vimalakirti once asked the Tathagata for alms. So the text says that the lay practitioner Vimalakirti, collecting alms, asked for food from the Tathagata and said, “I only pray that the Tathagata grants me a small amount of food.” He begged for food from the Boddha, praying that He grant him spiritual food and carry out the Buddha’s mission for the Saha-world.

This “food “is Dharma. The lay practitioner Vimalakirti was already approaching the Tenth Ground. He practiced and upheld Dharma. He was already a realized Bodhisattva so he took the appearance of a lay practitioner. He came to teach and guide sentient beings. The Dharma he expounded contained some profound teachings of the Buddha. So when he saw the Buddha, he begged Buddha to give him food for his Wisdom-life. Wondrous Dharma and the truth are nourishment for our Wisdom-life. So, he sought guidance from the Buddha to nurture his Wisdom-life and carry out the Buddha’s mission for the Saha-world. People spread the Dharma; it cannot spread itself. So, the Buddha’s Wondrous Dharma could enter Vimalakirti’s mind. The lay practitioner Vimalakirti could further spread the Buddha’s Dharma and teach to help transform other lay practitioners.

We have to develop the Four All-embracing Virtues. Among them is working together, as well as giving, beneficial conduct and kind words. Vimalakirti appeared as a lay practitioner. It was easy for him to enter the community and talk to everyone. But he also begged for Dharma from the Buddha. He exuded the Fragrance of Dharma and Virtue, which is the most fragrant scent. People feel this is not a worldly, describable fragrance, but one that is formless and unable to be named. I can only tell you this is the fragrance of Dharma and virtue. From the Buddha‘s virtues, we ask for the fragrance of wondrous Dharma.

In learning Buddhism, we request Dharma every day. If we are diligent, we seek Dharma from the ancients and hear Dharma from current sages. It does not matter how old someone is, if we look at everyone with Buddha-minds, everyone is a Buddha or Bodhisattva. So this is a most joyful and healthy mindset.

It is fairly simple to nurture the body, just eat healthy vegetarian food. With simpler lives, we do not need to strive for fame and wealth. We can eat simply. Vegetables and roots, grains and cereals, can all provide nutrients to our bodies. Most importantly, a happy body and mind are in great health. If the body is healthy we are fortunate. If the mind is happy we are at peace. So, let us make the best use of our time; and always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語--20121130《法譬如水》身心簡樸保安康
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: