Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29041
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明 Empty
發表主題: 靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明   靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明 Empty周三 12月 26, 2012 12:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcBkuidMBvk
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明   靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明 Empty周四 12月 27, 2012 12:09 am

【證嚴上人開示】

學佛,身口意業我們要很重視,開口動舌無不是業,平時說話我們都要很注意,何況我們面對經、說法。

佛法很深奧,用文字要表達佛陀的教理,談何容易,不過我們必定要以很虔誠的心,將法入心,從口說法,我們要誠正真實語。

我們的心若誠,思想若正確,虔誠地使觀念正確,所說的佛陀的教理、真實法,我們就能解釋,經不只是讓我們念,經是要讓我們了解,了解之後就是要讓我們身體力行,才叫做經者道也,道者路也,路就是要讓我們走,一條能通達至佛、聖人的境域。
所以我們必定要以這分最虔誠的心,自己走,同時帶人走,能脫凡入聖的這條道路,所以諸法就是清流,我們若能接受這長流的清水,來洗滌我們的無明垢穢,自然慢慢能淡薄,終至清淨的境域。
學佛要講誠正真實語
以諸法為清流
洗滌無明垢穢
淨化人的心念
不為名利養

我們讀經、講經,絕對不是為了名聞利養,絕對不是,是為了我們成長慧命,所以佛法僧難遇,人身難得,所以有這分因緣,我們一定要以最虔敬的心。

面對經典也一樣要尊重,將真實的了解和大家分享,若還不是很了解,也不能謬說,就是錯謬的解釋,若如此會引人走向岔路,就叫不回來了。

所以之前我們也說過,有時「非犯說犯、犯說非犯」,有這樣的一個故事:
也就是在一座山林中,有兩位比丘同住,結茅在山林裡,在那裡很認真要修行精進,有一天兩人其中一位比較早起,想著他要下山去辦一些事;另外一位覺得沒什麼事,睡晚一點,所以一位一早就出去,一位還在睡。
在這之間,有一位女孩子,也不知為什麼,很早就來到山上,看到那間茅草屋,好奇茅草屋裡住的是什麼人?開門進去,看到這位年輕的比丘,躺在那裡睡,這個女孩子一時淫心起,所以她就走近年輕比丘身邊,她就把他的衣服解開。

在這之間,這位下山去,很早就下山也已經回來了,聽到腳步聲,這個女孩子受驚嚇,趕快閃身出去,就從房子的另一邊繞出去,趕緊要離開了。
這個女孩子倉皇離開時,不小心腳踩空,結果跌落山谷往生了。

這位比丘回來,看到還在睡的這位比丘,身上不整齊,就說,剛才一個女孩子,我現在又看到你,身上不整齊的衣衫,是不是你犯戒了?睡夢中被人叫醒,忽然間聽到這句話,他自己很錯愕,覺得到底發生什麼事?
在這之間,又有一位山上務農的人,就來跟他們說,剛才看到你回來,後面又看到一個女孩子,跌落山谷下,是不是你把那個女孩子,推落山谷的?殺人之罪是你。

他自己也不知道,我是看到一個女孩子的影子,但是我沒有殺人,我也沒有把它推下去,我只是看到一個影子而已。
就這樣,到底誰對誰錯,所以一起去長老比丘的道場,就到精舍去了,三個人到了長老面前,他們喊冤枉,我不知道,但是他們依止的比丘,覺得這樣你犯戒,你也是犯戒,所以你犯的是淫戒,你犯的是殺戒,就這樣斷定他們犯戒。

這兩位比丘有口難言,只看到那個女孩子的屍體,這之間都沒有其他的證人,到底如何辯解呢?
所以這兩位走在路上,我有做嗎?另外一位,我明明沒做,就這樣在路邊坐著,兩個人覺得很委屈、很冤枉,但是有口難辯。

此時維摩詰居士經過那個地方,看到這兩位比丘好像很傷心,或是很迷惑很迷茫,那樣失魂落魄,所以他就走近了,維摩詰居士就說:「有什麼事你們說?我若辦得到,會替你們解釋。」
維摩詰居士鼎鼎大名,誰不認識呢?所以他們就趕快把經過,說給維摩詰居士聽,維摩詰居士就說:「你真的一直睡,睡到你的同參道友回來時,叫了你,你才醒來?」

「絕對是,我絕對沒有打妄語。」

「那麼你完全不覺也不知,雖然有女孩子靠近你身邊,解開了你的衣服,但是你沒知覺,你不知道,你在睡覺,你不知道,你哪有犯戒呢?心既無犯、身又無染,你沒有犯戒。?
另外這位呢?他說:「我是從山下上來,雖然我看到了一個身影,好像一個女孩子的影子閃過去,但是其他我什麼都不知道,不過,有另外一位農夫,墾山林的農夫,他在山下看到屍體,因為在路上我曾和他相遇,不過,他說我是殺害,那個女孩子的兇手。」維摩詰居士就說:「真好笑,你只是走過這條路,看到那位女孩子的影子,你其他都不知道,既然其他都不知道,只看到你的同參道友,衣衫不整齊,你就妄說他犯淫戒,這是你不對,你既然完全沒有,和那個女孩子接觸,你根本沒有傷害她,為什麼不能向你的依止比丘,提出申辯呢?」
所以維摩詰居士為這兩位比丘,解開了心犯罪的束縛,所以為他們解開了,犯說非犯,非犯說犯,這就是,「非犯說犯」,他們的依止長老比丘,竟然沒去探討真實相,竟然就這樣認定他們犯戒,「非犯說犯」就不對了。
所以我們應該在人事物,以及道理,一定要能探究得很清楚,才能明斷是非,很清楚明白去斷定對或錯,所以我們對經典的解釋也一樣。

再來這段懺文這樣說:
綺飾文詞 安置己典
或為利養 名譽恭敬
為人說法

有的人說話,我們常說,我們的口有四樣過失,除了妄言還有綺語,綺語就是都說很好聽的話,利口辯辭,世智辯聰,他就是利用經文的法,很會說話,他對經都一直佔為己有,在自己的地方,之前說過了,既不能恭敬,他又不想流傳,經典就是要流傳,我們固然要好好收藏,但是我們也要和人分享,分享絕對不是為了名,向人炫耀我懂了多少,我知道多少,不是。也不是在那裡爭論,不是。
我們是要指引人一條路,要設法開啟他人心靈的困惑,要設法指引他,走上一條沒有錯謬的道路,這才是真正我們讀經,或是要為人開解,開解人心中的煩惱,絕對不是要利養名譽,也不是要得到他人的恭敬,我們知道多少,我們說多少,真正誠正真實的道理拿出來說,這才是真正的說法利生,下面這段懺文再這麼說:
無道德心 求法師過
而為論義 非理彈擊
不為長解 求出世法

這就是說我們只會說好聽話,經書收藏了很多,或是為了名聞利養去為人說法,對經典沒有存一點道德心,自己懂了一點,就一直要去看人家的過失,去批評哪一位法師如何,哪一個人說話有瑕疪,這種只懂了一點點,就一直要去聽人家哪一句不對,或是改哪個字有錯謬,都不自己想想,自己到底了解多少、我們解釋得是不是很徹底正確,只是要去找別人的錯謬。
所以叫做「求法師過」,就是要去看人到底,他有講經有什麼過失,而去批評他、議論他,這說錯了、那說錯了,長篇大論只為了一句話,做了很多文章,為什麼要這樣?我們自己顧好我們自己的心,我們接受好佛陀的法,清流的滋潤,我們去除自己的煩惱,不必一直去,光是一句話,對就是對,不對就是不對,你取對的來用,不對的我們就放到一邊去,我們能修能行是最重要的。

所以「而為論議、非理彈擊」,以不好的道理來批判他,來彈擊他,就是打擊等等。
反正在現代的時代,到處都能看到這樣的文章,所以有的人光是在那裡論,「不為長解」,怎麼不好好去解釋好的呢?怎麼不好好去為出世法,來「求出世法」,只是一直要去看他人的錯謬,不要好好來求出世法,像這樣也是浪費時間。

只是求名利,而去看別人的錯誤,去批評別人,這實在是辛苦的人生。
有這樣的才華,應該要用在,如何取得利益人群的話,去對人說,就不要白白浪費我們的才華。

或「輕慢佛語」,輕視經典,或是對佛理起驕慢的心,或是「尊重邪教」,真真正正的佛經他起驕慢,反而去尊重邪道,「毀呰大乘、讚聲聞道」。
毀呰大乘 讚聲聞道
如是等罪 無量無邊
皆悉懺悔

我們應該對佛陀的教法,我們要以最至誠虔誠的心,我們要好好以真實語,佛的教法就是一股清流,我們就是要好好淨化人的心念,絕對不是為了名聞利養。

所以各位,學佛,我們要老實學佛,修行,我們也要老實修行,以最虔誠的心,行真實道,所以大家要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明   靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明 Empty周日 3月 10, 2013 12:00 am

Lecturer: Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: A Pure Stream of Dharma Washes Away Ignorance (諸法清流滌無明)
As we learn Buddhism, we pay attention to karma of body, speech and mind. Whenever we speak, we create karma. We must be careful even in our daily conversation, not to mention when we face Sutras or speak Dharma.
The Buddha’s Dharma is very profound. Expressing His teachings through words is not easy. However, we must reverently receive Dharma into our hearts, so we can speak it. Let us speak honest and true words.
If we are sincere, if our thinking is correct, and we reverently maintain the right perspective, we can explain the Buddha’s teachings, the True Dharma. Sutras are not only meant to be read, they are meant to be understood. After we understand them, we must put them into practice. That is why the Sutras are a Path, and the Path is meant to be walked on. It leads to the states of Buddhas and sages.
So, with deepest reverence, we walk this path as we guide others to transcend the ordinary and become sages. So, all Dharma is a clear stream. If we can accept this unending stream of clear water to wash away our ignorance and defilements, they will gradually fade away until we finally reach the state of purity.
In learning Buddhism we must speak truthfully. All Dharma is a clear stream. It washes away ignorance and defilements, and purifies people’s thoughts. We do not practice Dharma for fame or wealth.
When we read or speak on the Sutras, it is absolutely not for fame or wealth. Absolutely not. We do so to cultivate our Wisdom-life. Encountering the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha and attaining Human form is rare. Since we have this affinity, let us have deep reverence for the Three Treasures and respect the Sutras as well. Let us share our true understanding with others. If we still do not quite understand, we should not make things up and give erroneous explanation. That would lead others onto the wrong path to the point of no return.
Earlier we said that we may have “called something a violation when it is not, and vice verse.” There is a story about two monks, who lived together in a thatched hut in a forest. They practiced earnestly and diligently. One day, one of them got up earlier. He went down the mountain to run errands. The other did not feel the need so he slept in. So, one left early, while the other kept sleeping.
At this time, for some unknown reason, a young girl came up the mountain. She saw the thatched hut and was curious to see who lived inside. She opened the door and saw the young monk lying there asleep. A lustful thought arose in her mind, so she approached him and unties his clothing.
At this time, the monk who left early returned. When she heard footsteps, she was startled, and dashed out of the other side of the house. The girl left in such a panic that she took a wrong step, fell off the mountain and died.
When the monk returned and saw the sleeping monk’s clothes in disarray, he said, “I just saw a girl and now I see that your clothes are in disarray. Did you violate a precept?” The monk woke from his sleep and was suddenly asked this question so he was stunned. He wondered what had just happened.
At that moment, a farmer on the mountain came and told them, “I just saw you come back and then I saw a girl fall off the mountain. Did you push her off? You committed a murder!” The monk was confused. “I saw a girl’s shadow. But I didn’t kill anyone. I didn’t push her. I just saw a shadow.”
They did not know who was right or wrong. So, they went to seek an elderly monk at his abode. The three came in front of the elder and said, “I am being wronged! I don’t know what happened!” But their advisor said, “I believe you both violated the precepts. You violated the precept of sexual misconduct. You violated the precept of killing.” He judged that they had both violated precepts.
The two monks did not know what to say. There was just the girl’s body. There were no other witnesses. How could they argue against this? They walked away and one wondered, “Did I do it?”
The other said, “I clearly didn’t do it.” So they sat down by the road. They felt they were wronged. But it was hard to vindicate themselves.
At this moment, the lay practitioner Vimalakirti passed by and saw these monks looking very sad, or maybe very confused and lost. They were driven to distraction. So, he approached them.
Vimalakirti said, “Whatever you need, just tell me. If I can, I’ll explain it for you.” Vimalakirti was very famous; everyone knew him. So, they quickly explained their experience to him.
Vimalakirti asked, “Did you really sleep until your fellow practitioner came back to wake you up?”
“Absolutely, I am not lying.”
“Then you had no idea what was going on. Although a girl approached you and loosened your clothing, you were unaware; you did not know. You were sleeping, so you did not know. Thus, there was no violation of precepts. Your mind committed no transgressions and your body was undefiled. You did not violate a precept.”
“What about you?”
He said, “I came up the mountain. I think I saw the shadow of a girl flash by, but I don’t know anything else. However, the farmer who worked in the forest saw the body and remembered seeing me on the road. So, he said that I murdered that girl.”
Vimalakirti said, “That is laughable. You just walked up the road and saw the girls shadow. You do not know anything else. Yet you saw your fellow practitioner’s clothing in disarray and falsely claimed he violated the precept of chastity. That was wrong. Since you did not come in contact with the girl, you did not kill her. Why can’t you defend yourself to your advising monk?”
So, Vimalakirti unraveled the mental entanglements created by the transgressions of their minds. Some say a transgression is not a transgression, or call something a violation when it is not. This is the latter.
Their advisor, the elderly monk, did not even try to discover the truth. He just pronounced them guilty of the violations. That was wrong.
So when it comes to people, matters and the truth, we must look very carefully to clearly resolve disputes and determine right and wrong. The same applies to our interpretation of Sutras.
The next section of the repentance text says, “We may have used overly flowery words, or put our own words in the Sutras. We may speak the Dharma to gain fame, profit or respect.”
In regards to speaking, we often say that we make four types of mistakes with our mouth. Besides lies, there are flowery words. Flowery words, or flattery, are pleasing. “They speak eloquently and debate anyone using their worldly cleverness.” By using the Dharma from the Sutras, they are very articulate. They feel the Sutras are their own possession.
As I said earlier, they do not respect them and also do not want to promote them. Sutras need to be passed on. Of course we should take good care of them, but should also share them with others. We do not share for the sake of fame or to show off how much we understand and know. No. We do not use it for debate. No. We guide others onto a path, to try to resolve their spiritual confusion. We come up with ways to guide them onto a road that is correct, without errors.
This is really why we read Sutras. We may also do so to resolve people’s afflictions, but definitely not for profit or fame, or to attain other’s respect. We say as much as we know. We should honestly talk about the truth we know, then we can benefit others by speaking Dharma.
The next section of the repentance text continues, “We may lack a sense of virtue, and find faults in Dharma masters with arguments and unreasonable criticism. We may not seek to realize transcendent Dharma.”
This means some people only say pleasing words, and collect many Sutras, but they teach Dharma for recognition and profit, and have no sense of virtue toward the Sutras. After they understand a little, they point out other’s faults and criticize other Dharma masters, looking for flaws in their speech. They know just a little and want to constantly pick at other’s mistakes or correct other’s erroneous words. They do not stop to wonder how much they actually understand and if their explanation is thorough and correct. They just look for other’s errors. This is “finding faults in Dharma masters”.
They look for mistakes when others expound Dharma, so they can criticize and comment on them. “This is wrong; that was wrong. “ They go on and on about a single sentence. They make it a big deal.
Why do they do this? We take good care of our own minds. We have received the Buddha’s Dharma, and are nurtured by its clear streams. We eliminate many of our own afflictions. There is no need to expend so much effort on one sentence. It is either right or wrong. Take and use what is right. Set aside what is wrong. What we can practice is most important.
So “with argument and unreasonable criticism”, some use poor reasoning to criticize others, to attack, to strike at them, and so on. Currently we see these types of essays everywhere.
Some people just debate, “not for realization”. Why don’t they explain good things? Why don’t they “seek transcendent Dharma?” They just look for others’ errors. They do not focus on seeking transcendent Dharma. This is also a waste of time. For recognition and wealth, they look at others’ mistakes and criticize them. This kind of life is truly agonizing.
These talents should be used to find words that can benefit humanity and share them with others. Do not waste your talents.
Some “think lightly of Buddha’s words.” They disparage Sutras or feel arrogant toward Buddha’s truths. Perhaps they “respect deviant religions”. They feel arrogant toward true Sutras and instead respect deviant religions.
We may slander the Mahayana , and praise the Sravaka.” Some people slander the Mahayana. This is also wrong. “For these infinite, boundless transgressions, let us repent completely.” Let us treat the Buddha’s teachings with deepest reverence and honesty. Let us speak true words.
The Buddha’s teaching is a pure stream. We must use it to help purify people’s thoughts, not to gain fame or profit.
So everyone, let us genuinely study Buddha’s way and truly engage in spiritual practice. With deepest reverence, we practice the true path. So everyone, please always be mindful.
(Source: Da Ai TV 靜思晨語 法譬如水)
回頂端 向下

靜思晨語—20121225諸法清流滌無明
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語--法譬如水-
前往: