Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29062
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教  Empty
發表主題: 20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教    20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教  Empty周五 4月 05, 2013 8:31 am

【證嚴上人開示】
如是我聞,一時佛住王舍城耆闍崛山中,這段文,在每一部經,都一定要有這段,比如說,如是我聞,一時佛住某某地方,一時佛住,這是一定有的,地方不同。
但是講《法華經》的地方,就是在王舍城,耆闍崛山,那個地方,我們要知道講經開頭,必定要從經文的經頭序了解,想要了解經頭序,我們就要知道,經雖然是佛說的,但是,是阿難傳。
有一句話說,佛法大海水,流入阿難心,但是阿難的年齡,差佛三十一歲,在佛陀成佛那一天,就是阿難出生的日子,尤其是佛陀說法經過二十年後,阿難才出家,前面的二十年,到底要怎麼說是阿難聽聞呢?故事來自於過去。
過去佛陀的侍者,有幾位大長老,都曾經做過佛陀的侍者,在佛成佛之後二十年,舍利弗,或者是目犍連,這些諸大長老,也差不多到各個地區,去傳道說法了,感覺到,要離開佛陀的身邊時間多了。
佛陀的身邊,一定要有一位,時日都在身邊的侍者,所以大家來討論,到底什麼人比較適合,大家討論之後的結果,還是推薦阿難。
阿難的相貌很莊嚴,佛陀三十二相,阿難有三十相,他是佛的堂弟,當然他的形態、威儀等等,氣質都很接近佛。
也是皇族出身,所以很接近佛的行儀,而且可以體會佛陀的生活習慣,所以大家認為阿難是最適當的,所以就向佛陀提議,阿難為佛陀貼身親近的侍者。
佛陀默然,就是沒有拒絕,應該叫做默許,大家就開始向阿難說,佛陀歡喜你來當他的侍者,阿難不敢。
阿難說:「佛陀他的大智慧,佛陀常常向國王大臣,還有諸宗教的長老在說法,在佛陀的身邊一定要機靈,能夠反應很快,能夠吸收佛陀的教法,而我還這麼年輕,我怎麼有辦法當佛的侍者?」
但是大家一直向他勸說,尤其是舍利弗,所以舍利弗舉薦說:「你一定要承擔侍者,你是獨一無二的人選。」
所以阿難就說:「如果這樣我可以答應,不過有條件。」
大家就覺得,能夠親近在佛的身邊,是一個很有福,是光榮的事情,別人求就求不得了,你能夠有這麼多人推薦你,佛陀也歡喜,為什麼你還要有條件?
他說:「雖然我也是很歡喜,不過,我怕將來如果需要,要如何結集佛陀所說的教法,這個責任很重,不過佛陀二十年前說過的法,我都沒有聽到,我希望佛陀能夠將,二十年前所說的法,重新再次說一遍。」
佛陀聽到這個消息,就叫阿難來:「你有這樣的條件,我可以答應你。」
阿難就又向佛陀說:「佛陀穿過的衣服,不要給我穿,還有佛陀出門接受供養的時候,我要坐在遠離佛陀的身邊。」
為什麼呢?
他就說:「如果佛陀退下來的衣服給我穿,會讓人議論說,佛陀對我比較特別,穿佛穿過的衣服;再來接受供養的時候,我如果離佛遠一點,比較不會被人議論說,供養佛的餐食對我又有特別;所以衣、食這兩樣,我希望能夠脫離人的議論,所以這兩樣請佛能夠允許。」
佛陀聽了也覺得很有道理,就允許他,這是三個條件:一項,法重新再說;一項就是,不受佛陀退換下來的衣服;第三就是受供的時候,距離要遠一點,不與佛同坐,這就是阿難他的智慧。
佛陀當然就是歡喜接受,所以阿難開始為佛的侍者,佛陀說法四十九年,那一年是八十歲,當他在行腳的時候,感覺到他的化緣已盡,向阿難說:「我人間的化緣已盡了,想要在這裡取入滅。」
阿難很緊張,趕快通知散居在其他地方的人。所以很快,周圍的弟子就趕緊圍繞過來了,有的在比較遠,有的在比較近,不管怎麼樣,總是緊急的召集,所以大家很快就聚過來。
大家很平靜,因為每一位都已經得阿羅漢果,人人都知道,大自然的法則,佛陀總是有一天,會有圓寂入滅的時刻。
所以既然知道了,所以人人的心自然平靜,但是阿難就不同了,阿難在將近三十年的時間,都是在佛的身邊,佛陀生活起居等等,這分的情難捨,所以看到佛陀將要入滅了,大家這麼的平靜,只有他一個人很激動,無法控制,趕快跑到外面去,在樹下放聲哭了。
在這時候,剛好阿那律到達了,他看到阿難在那裡哭,就跟阿難說:「阿難,你是持佛法的人,未來很需要你把法傳下去,你現在要趕快把握時間,到佛身邊去,去請教佛陀最重要的事情。」
阿難就說:「尊者,我現在心很亂,我不知道,要向佛陀問出什麼樣的話?」阿那律就說:「你應該要趕快問世尊,佛在世的時候,這群比丘都是以佛為師,佛如果滅度後,以誰為師呢?」
「還有世尊在的時候,大家依佛而住,佛陀在哪裡,大家就跟到哪裡去,佛陀若是滅度後,大家的心要住著在哪裡呢?」
「還有,佛陀的僧團裡面,有惡性的比丘,不守戒規的比丘,佛在世有佛陀可以為他們調伏,佛若是滅度之後呢?什麼人能夠調伏他?」
「還有為了要利益未來的世間,所以法要傳,未來一定要結集經典,假如要結集經典的時候,怎麼樣才能令人信受,知道所結集的經典,確實是佛說的呢?這些很重要的事情,你要趕快去問佛。」
阿難聽了之後,是啊,這是很重要,趕快靠近佛的身邊,一一向佛陀再提出,問佛陀:「佛在世的時候,大家以佛為師,佛若是入滅之後,以誰為師?」佛陀回答他:我在的時候,你以我為師,以佛為師,我若是滅度之後,就是「以戒為師」。
以什麼為住呢?以「四念處」為住;惡性的比丘,由什麼人來調伏,佛陀就向阿難說,大家要發慈悲心,好好向他們勸導,勸導不來的時候,你們只好默擯他,未來我若是滅度之後,當然你們要重新結集,我所講過的經典,但是結集的時候要記得,每一部經的經頭,一定要以,如是我聞,一時佛在某某處,與某某大眾,有多少人,這些文字一定要放進去。
這就是每一部經的開頭,叫做經頭序,如果要講經的開頭,這一段敍述一定要加進開頭,所以這就是因由,每一部經的,「如是我聞,一時佛在某某地方」,這個原因,也就是從這個地方,佛入滅前,阿難的請法。
凡是佛的經典開頭,都要有「如是我聞」等這些話。
阿難承教
一一茲問
世尊一一答之
以戒為師
依四念處住
默擯惡性比丘
凡佛經首
皆有
「如是我聞」等語

各位,學佛,我們說飲水思源,佛陀在世的時候,就有很多外道教,因為外道的典籍,開頭就是「阿優」,「阿優」的意思,「阿」就是沒有,「優」就是有,它的意思就是說,世間的萬物,不是有就是沒有,沒有和有。就是他們開頭的道理,那種的外道教很多。
所以我們要知道,佛經是無上微妙的法,佛乃是大覺者,大覺者所說的是智慧法,天地萬物之間,無不都是在佛陀的心懷景象裡,佛看一切事物,都是真正很透徹,將一切的事物,看在佛陀的眼裡,再把它說出去,想要讓世間人,人人能接受。
不管是看得到的東西,看不到的東西,我們凡夫看不到,佛眼就看得到了,過去也曾經跟大家說,佛觀一缽水,八萬四千蟲,我們看到的水是清清明明,但是佛陀看到的水,那很清的水裡面,就有無量數的微生物在裡面,佛陀也認為是生命。
我們想不到的事,想不通的,佛陀瞭如指掌,明明歷歷,可見佛陀是宇宙大覺者,所說的教法是智慧法,一定要異於外道教,所以他就是用「如是我聞」,當然後面還有,關於阿難和結集經典的故事,雖然是故事,其實這是傳法的過程,請大家要時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教    20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教  Empty周五 4月 05, 2013 8:57 am

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教    20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教  Empty周五 4月 12, 2013 9:14 pm

《靜思妙蓮華》
尊佛遺教
上證下嚴法師20130404開示重點
整理者:陳映月
阿難成為佛陀侍者
• 有句話說:「佛法大海水,流入阿難心。」
• 佛陀成佛之後二十年,舍利弗或是目犍連諸大長老,到各個地區傳道說法。
• 佛陀的身邊,一定要有時日都在身邊的侍者。大家討論之後,推薦阿難。
• 佛陀默然,大家就開始向阿難說,佛陀歡喜你來當他的侍者,阿難不敢。
• 大家一直向他勸說,尤其是舍利弗舉薦說:「你一定要承擔侍者,你是獨一無二的人選。」
阿難就說:「如果這樣我可以答應,不過有條件。」
• 「我希望佛陀能夠將二十年前所說的法,重新再次說一遍。」
• 佛陀聽到這個消息,就叫阿難來:「你有這樣的條件,我可以答應你。」
• 「佛陀穿過的衣服,不要給我穿。」
• 為什麼呢?「如果佛陀退下來的衣服給我穿,會讓人議論說,佛陀對我比較特別,穿佛穿過的衣服。」
• 「佛陀出門接受供養的時候,我要坐在遠離佛陀的身邊。」
• 為什麼呢?「接受供養的時候,我如果離佛遠一點,比較不會被人議論說,供養佛的餐食對我又有特別。」

佛陀化緣已盡 欲取入滅
• 佛陀說法四十九年,年八十歲,向阿難說:「我人間的化緣已盡了,想要在這裡取入滅。」
• 弟子圍繞聚集。
• 大家都已證得阿羅漢果,知道大自然法則,佛陀會有圓寂入滅的時刻。
• 阿難情難捨,無法控制,跑到外面去,在樹下放聲哭了。
阿難承教 一一茲問
• 阿那律尊者提醒,阿難一一向佛陀請法。
• 阿難承教
一一茲問
世尊一一答之
• 以戒為師
• 依四念處住
• 默擯惡性比丘
• 凡佛經首
皆有「如是我聞」等語
別外道
• 佛乃是大覺者,大覺者所說的是智慧法,天地萬物之間,無不都是在佛陀的心懷景象裡。
• 凡夫想不到、想不通的事,佛陀瞭如指掌,明明歷歷;佛陀是宇宙大覺者,所說的教法是智慧法,一定要異於外道教典籍之「阿優」;「阿」就是沒有,「優」就是有。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教    20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教  Empty周六 五月 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Explanations by Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: Follow the Buddha’s Bequeathed Teachings (遵佛遺教)
Date: April. 04, 2013

“Such I have heard: at one time, the Buddha dwelt on Vulture Peak, near the City of the House of the Kings.”(如是我聞,一時佛住王舍城耆闍崛山中) Every sutra must have a similar opening to. “Such I have heard, that at one time, the Buddha lived at such and such place.” It always states where the Buddha lived at one time, though each place may be different. When He expounded the Lotus sutra, He was near the City of the House of the Kings on Vulture Peak. To understand the opening of a sutra, we need to understand the sutra’s preface. To understand the preface, we need to know that even though the sutra was expounded by the Buddha, it was Ananda(阿難) who passed it down.

There is a saying, “The great sea of the Buddha-Dharma flowed into Ananda’s heart.”(佛法大海水, 流入阿難心) But Ananda’s age differed from the Buddha’s by 31 years. The day the Buddha attained enlightenment was the day Ananda was born. The Buddha had been expounding the Dharma for 20 years by the time Ananda became a monk. How could Ananda have heard those first 20 years [of teachings]? This came about because the venerable elders who had been attendants of the Buddha during the first 20 years after His enlightenment. Sariputra(舍利佛), Maudgalyayana(目犍連), and other venerable elders traveled to different locations to pass on the Way and expound the Dharma. But they felt that they were spending too much time away from the Buddha, so the Buddha needed an attendant to always be by His side. Therefore, they had a discussion about what person would be suitable. The result of their discussion was to recommend Ananda.

Ananda’s appearance was very dignified. The Buddha had 32 auspicious physical characteristics, and Ananda had 30. He was the first cousin of the Buddha, so his behavior, demeanor, and disposition, etc., were similar to the Buddha’s. He also came from a royal family, therefore, he had a presence similar to the Buddha’s and was familiar with the Buddha’s daily habits. Therefore, they considered Ananda most suitable. They recommended to the Buddha that Ananda become His personal attendant.

The Buddha was silent but did not reject the idea. This is called silent acceptance(默許). So everyone started to tell Ananda, “The Buddha would like you to be His attendant.” Ananda did not dare to accept. Ananda said, “The Buddha, with His great wisdom often expounds the Dharma to kings, ministers, and the venerable elders of all religions. One who is by the Buddha’s side needs to be clever and sharp and has to be able to absorb the Buddha’s teachings. I am still so young, how am I qualified to be the Buddha’s attendant?”
But everyone kept persuading him, especially Sariputra(舍利佛). He counseled Ananda, “You have to become His attendant; you are the only possible candidate.”
So Ananda answered, “In that case, I will accept but with conditions.”
Everyone thought, “To be close to the Buddha is a blessing and an honor. Others dare not even ask for this. You have so many people recommending you, and the Buddha joyful accepted; why would you have conditions?”
Ananda said, “Although I am joyous, I worry about compiling the Buddha’s teachings in the future; that is a lot of responsibility. Since I did not hear any of the Dharma that the Buddha expounded in the first 20 years, I hope the Buddha can expound the Dharma from the previous 20 years again. When the Buddha heard about this, He called Ananda to Him and said, “This conditions of yours is something I can accept.”
Ananda then told Him, “I am not going to wear the clothes which You have worn. And “when You accept offerings on Your travels, I will sit far away from You.”
“Why?” asked the Buddha.
Ananda said, “If You give me clothes You have worm, that may lead people to talk about me and say the Buddha is giving me special treatment if I wear clothes You have worn.”
“Next, when You are accepting offerings, I will sit far away from You so others will not think that I am receiving special treatment by taking the same meals offered to the Buddha. When it comes to clothing and food, I hope to avoid people’s criticisms. Venerable Buddha, I hope you can approve these requests.”

The Buddha felt these requests were reasonable so He agreed. These were the three conditions. First was to repeat the Dharma. Second was not to accept the Buddha’s worn clothes. The third was to sit far away when the Buddha received offerings, not to sit to the Buddha. This was Ananda’s wisdom.

The Buddha, of course, delightedly accepted it. Therefore, Ananda became the Buddha’s attendant. The Buddha expounded the Dharma for 49 years. When He was 80 years old, as He was embarking on a journey by foot, He felt the conditions for His teaching had come to end, so He said to Ananda, “The conditions for my work in guiding this world have ceased. I want to enter Parinirvana(取入滅) here. Ananda was very nervous and quickly informed all those who had traveled to others places. Therefore, it did not take long for all the disciples to gather together. Some were farther away. Some were close by. No matter where they were, they received this urgent summons, so they quickly gathered. They were all at peace because each of them had attained the fruit of Arhatship (阿羅漢.果).

They knew the laws of nature, that the Buddha would eventually enter into perfect rest and Parinirvana(圓寂入滅). Since they understood this, naturally their minds were peaceful. Ananda was the only exception. For almost 30 years, Ananda stayed by the Buddha's side and did everything with Him. Letting go of this bond was difficult. So when the Buddha was about to enter Parinirvana, everyone else was calm; Ananda was the only emotional one. He could not control himself, so he ran outside and cried loudly under a tree. At this moment, Aniruddha(阿那律) happened to arrive. He saw Ananda crying there, so he told him, “Ananda, you are one to uphold the Buddha-Dharma. In the future we need you to pass it down. Now you have to seize this moment and go the Buddha's side; ask Him about the most important things.”
Ananda said, “Venerable One(尊者), I am very distressed right now. I do not know what I need to ask the Buddha.”
Aniruddha said, You must ask the World-Honored One(世尊) this:
“While He is alive this group of bhiksus(比丘) sees Him as their teacher. Once He enters Parinirvana(滅度), who will be their teacher?”
“And while He is alive, they abide with Him. Wherever He goes, they follow Him. Once He enters Parinirvana, where shall their minds abide?”
“Also, in the Buddha’s Sangha(佛陀的僧團), there are evil bhiksus, bhiksus who do not abide by precepts. While the Buddha is alive, He can subdue them. Once He enters Parinirvana, who will control them?”
“Also, to benefit people in the future, the Dharma has to be passed down. In the future, when we must compile the sutras, what can we do so people will have faith in and accept them, and know that the teachings we compile were indeed expounded by the Buddha.”
These are very important matters. You must hurry and ask the Buddha about them. After Ananda heard this he said. Indeed! This is very important. He quickly approached the Buddha and asked Him each of these questions. He asked the Buddha,
“While You are in this world everyone sees You as their teacher, but once You enter Parinirvana, who will be their teacher?”
The Buddha replied, “While I am alive, you see me, the Buddha, as your teacher. Once I enter Parinirvana, take the precepts as your teacher.”
“What will we abide in?”
“Abide in the Fourfold Mindfulness.”
“Who will control the evil bhiksus?”
The Buddha said to Ananda, “Everyone must be compassionate and try to counsel them. If they cannot be counseled, it is best to just ignore them.”
“When I enter Parinirvana, of course your must recompile the teachings I have expounded. And when you compile them, remember that at the beginning of every sutra, you must begin with, “Such I have heard, one time, the Buddha was at such a place, with such people, and how many there were.” These words must be included.”
So this is how every sutra begins, it is the sutra preface(經頭序). When beginning to speak the sutra, this description must be included. This is the reason that every sutra contains, “Such I have heard, one time the Buddha was at such and such place(如是我聞, 一時佛在某某地方).”

The reason for this came out of this occasion from Ananda’s request for teachings before the Buddha entered Parinirvana. Therefore Buddhist sutras begin with the words, “Such I have heard”

阿難承教
一一茲問
世尊一一答之
以戒為師
依四念處住
默擯惡性比丘
凡佛經首
皆有「如是我聞」等語
Ananda took [Aniruddha’s] advice so he asked one question after another. The World-Honored One answered one after another. Abide in the Fourfold Mindfulness, use the precepts as your teacher, ignore evil bhiksus. At the beginning of all Buddhist sutras, are the words, “Such I have heard.”

Everyone, we must remember the source of Buddhism. When the Buddha was alive, there were many non-Buddhist religions(外道教). Their sacred texts begin with “AU.”(阿優) In this word, “A” means emptiness. “U” means existence. This indicates that all things in the world belong in these categories, emptiness and existence. That is their opening principle. There are many non-Buddhist religions. We should know that Buddhist sutras contain unsurpassed, subtle, and wondrous Dharma. The Buddha is the Great Enlightened One. He expounded the wisdom teachings; His understanding penetrates all things in the world. The Buddha sees everything very clearly. He has a complete view of things, which He then explains to others so that every person in the world can accept what is tangible and what is intangible but the Buddha’s eyes can see it.

In the past I have everyone that the Buddha observed 84,000 bugs in a bowl of water(佛觀一缽水, 八萬四千蟲). We would only see clear water. But the Buddha saw, in that clear water, countless microorganisms He considers them living beings. Things that we cannot conceive of or understand, the Buddha knows them like the palms of His hands, and He can see them vividly. Indeed He is Enlightened One of the universe He expounds wisdom teachings, which must be different from non-Buddhist teachings. Therefore, Ananda used “Such I have heard”. Of course there are more stories about Ananda and the compilation of the sutra. Though they are stories, they are part of the process of passing down the Dharma. Everyone, please always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV - Wisdom at Dawn program – Explanation by Master Chen-Yen)
回頂端 向下

20130404《靜思妙蓮華》遵佛遺教
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語—靜思妙蓮華-
前往: