Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣

向下 
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29066
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣 Empty
發表主題: 20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣   20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣 Empty周一 4月 08, 2013 4:13 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣   20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣 Empty周一 4月 08, 2013 9:20 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們之前已經說到,迦葉尊者在大眾中,將阿難牽起來,跟他說,大家都已經心地清淨,唯有你還有少分煩惱還沒斷,何況你還犯了突吉羅罪,還是無法留在,這個清淨僧團裡,還是一樣要離開。
但是阿難就說,我所犯的罪,請迦葉尊者能夠一一為我提示。
迦葉大愛成全
阿難大忍負重
迦葉尊者的
細節規戒提示
阿難心思坦然
守規戒如儀

迦葉尊者就說,佛陀有一段時間行腳在外面,天煎地逼,很熱的天氣,他很想要有一缽水,要你去取水,你遲遲空缽回來,無法在佛很口渴的時候,向佛供養給他水。
阿難就說:「有啊,我認真去找了一條河,但是這條河,剛好有一群商隊,有五百輛象、牛的車隊,載著商品從河中走過,所以河水滾滾的泥土,水濁了,所以無法取水來供佛。」
那迦葉尊者又說:「還有,有一回你將佛的『僧伽黎』,就是佛陀的衣服踏在腳下。」
阿難回答:「因為,佛陀的僧伽黎洗好乾了,要去把它收下來的時候,一陣大風,吹來我的腳下,不是我故意,要把佛的僧伽黎用腳踩。」
迦葉尊者又說:「還有,佛有這麼說,佛壽可住世一劫,但是佛陀這麼說,化緣已盡,當取入滅,佛陀連說三次,但是阿難,你沒有及時請佛住世一劫,所以佛陀才會在八十歲取滅。」
阿難回想起來,有啊,但是聽到佛陀說,他可以住世一劫,很歡喜,但是佛說,化緣已盡,當取入滅,那個時候我的心,也一直想要留住佛陀,請佛住世一劫。
不過魔王把我的心境覆住了,一時無法回答出來,所以無法及時請佛住世,這也就是一個緣,就是這樣錯過了。
迦葉言
汝更有突吉羅罪
應於僧中懺悔:
佛渴不供水
佛衣踩腳下
不請佛久住世間

迦葉尊者再說:「來,阿難,你又犯了一項突吉羅罪,就是摩訶波闍波提,佛的姨母,帶著一群宮女和王親,來到佛的面前,請佛允許她們出家,佛陀並不允許啊,佛陀不允許女眾在僧團出家。」
「但是阿難,你竟然代替,摩訶波闍波提來請求佛,允許僧團中有比丘尼出家。」
阿難對這件事情,他很懇切地解釋,就向迦葉尊者這麼說:「摩訶波闍波提是佛的姨母,扶養悉達多太子長大,佛陀出家了,成佛了,回來皇宮說法。
淨飯王也是下令,王族如果有兩個兒子以上,能夠讓一個隨佛出家,所以王族裡的年輕人,只要有兄弟,大家爭先恐後,都是要隨佛出家,所以王親族隨佛出家的很多。」
尤其是佛陀在皇宮裡面說法,度了很多人,人人信仰佛法,尤其是摩訶波闍波提,耶輸陀羅等等的王族女人,那種虔誠信仰,就是羡慕在僧團的生活,淨飯王往生之後,王族裡面的女人,就向摩訶波闍波提要求,要隨佛出家。
所以摩訶波闍波提,才會引領這麼多宮中的人,來求佛讓她們出家,但是佛陀不允許,摩訶波闍波提來求我,請我能夠向佛陀求情,我也這樣想,過去的諸佛有四眾弟子,出家二眾,在家二眾,為什麼釋迦佛,不能收女眾弟子在僧團中呢?因為這樣,所以我代替摩訶波闍波提,很誠懇的向佛陀請求。
佛陀的慈悲,也知道過去諸佛能夠允許,同樣釋迦佛也是承過去諸佛,所以他允許摩訶波闍波提出家,但是迦葉尊者就這樣說:「你知道嗎?僧團中就是有女人出家,正法減少五百年。」
有的時候看到這段文,我會覺得,比丘尼能在僧團中出家,要感恩,如果不是二千多年前的佛陀,允許大愛道,就是摩訶波闍波提出家,有那個前例,才能夠有我們現在,比丘尼出家這個規則,所以我們應該要感恩啊。
阿難懇請
初度佛之姨母
大愛道為僧
是為比丘尼之始

修行乃是大丈夫事,我們要感佛恩,感阿難恩,甚至我們也要感眾生恩,為了要回報三寶恩、父母恩、眾生恩,所以我們應該要精進啊!
知道人身難得,佛法也是難聞啊!何況人生無常,我們的壽命多長,我們不知道,何況無常都是在剎那間,我們要把握每一個當下,我們的身心要好好收攝,我們一定要守規守戒。
看看佛陀要一缽水,阿難只是找不到清淨的水,沒有辦法及時供應供養,迦葉尊者也提起他的警覺性,這就是不敬啊;再來,佛穿的衣服,被風吹到阿難的腳底下,這樣迦葉尊者也責備他說,這是你的不敬;再來,當初就是阿難少說了一句話,懇請佛陀住世一劫,就是少說這些話,所以佛陀就應世壽八十歲入滅,這也就是迦葉尊者,提醒我們人人在日常生活中,在應對回答,我們也要很明朗,很及時。
所以常常說,我們說話要很小心,因人、因時、因地,對什麼人要說什麼話,在這個地方是不是適當呢?這叫做因人、因時、因地,這句話你應該在那個時候說,你為什麼不說呢?你就是沒有說,所那個因緣失去了。
所以這也是我們要學的,有的時候,少一句的回答,也是造成了很大的遺憾,所以待人接物,說話,這全都是在我們日常的規則,規戒裡面,細節很多,所以叫做「突吉羅」,就是很微細,在我們的日常生活中。
所以迦葉尊者,以細節規戒來提示,不是只對阿難說,是要讓大家全都聽到,甚至未來的眾生,尤其是出家眾應該也要知道,尊重長輩,要有怎麼樣的尊重。
阿難他的心思坦然,其實這些事情不是他故意要犯,佛陀的住世,那個時候佛陀雖然有這麼說,不過是魔來擾亂,覆蔽他的心,所以他一時很想要說,說不出口,這也是我們眾生,與佛的緣就是這樣。
佛陀也是應人生的世壽,就是這樣的緣,要不然住世一劫,現在還在,所以世緣就是這樣,阿難說不出話來,阿難雖然向迦葉尊者說懺悔,但是迦葉尊者也是一樣,把阿難牽出窟外,跟他說,你要用心去用功,好好斷除你的煩惱,得到神通再進來,就把門關起來。
阿難如法懺悔
迦葉牽阿難出
語言 汝漏盡可來
言訖 自閉窟門

阿難心裡很難過,非常慚愧,所以趕快回到他靜修的地方,這樣(提起)精神,真的非常精進,提高了他最虔誠的心,來反省他的過去,還遺留什麼樣的習氣嗎?自己一直反省,一直精進,哪怕到了晚上,他的頭也沒有著枕,也沒有躺下去睡,整夜就是不斷不斷地精進,不斷地反省。
所以一直到天將亮之前,確實體力消耗很多了,想要稍微躺下去,突然間,恍然大悟,那種的覺悟,整個身心輕安,得三明六通。
三明:
天眼明
宿命明
漏盡明
六通:
神足通 天眼通
天耳通 他心通
宿命通 漏盡通

怎麼會在六通裡特別提出三明,因為他六通具足了,特別要有這個真正的明朗,就像宿命,我們要知道,過去、現在、未來的因果,所以阿難這個時候,已經得到宿命明,真正地明通了。
還有天眼明,我們凡夫眼光來看世俗的事情,我們難免會有煩惱,但是阿難完全明朗了,這就是天眼明。
還有漏盡明,漏盡就是,所有的煩惱全都去除了,現在所留下來的是清明,非常的輕安自在,這種輕安自在,心沒有少分的煩惱,佛陀所說的法,完全在他的內心明朗起來,這種漏盡明。
其實宿命通、天眼通、漏盡通,還有就是他心通、神足通、天耳通,合起來叫做六通。
宿命明、天眼明、漏盡明,這樣叫做三明六通。
是時阿難涕淚悲泣
求斷結惑靡不精誠
至於後夜疲極偃息
頭未至枕朗然得悟
三明六通作大羅漢

各位,這就是真正的得到四果羅漢,到了這個程度,所以阿難的煩惱完全去除了,已經心地少分的煩惱都沒有了,他身心輕安、很自在,趕快回歸來到,大家結集佛陀教法的地方,畢缽羅窟的門前。
各位,我們可以知道,阿難這個時候的心境,是多麼法喜禪悅,是多麼輕安自在,這我們無法理解。
不過三明六通,我們最起碼這個三明,我們應該也要多用心去體會,希望人人都能夠將煩惱減少,智慧自然增長,所人人時時要多用心。
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣   20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣 Empty周日 4月 14, 2013 7:27 pm

《靜思妙蓮華》
阿難尊者斷惑因緣
上證下嚴法師20130408開示重點
整理者:陳映月

突吉羅罪
• 迦葉大愛成全
阿難大忍負重
迦葉尊者的細節規戒提示
阿難心思坦然守規戒如儀
• 迦葉言汝更有突吉羅罪
應於僧中懺悔:
佛渴不供水
佛衣踩腳下
不請佛久住世間
佛渴不供水
• 佛陀有一段時間行腳在外面,天煎地逼,很熱的天氣。
• 佛陀很想要有一缽水,要阿難尊者去取水。
• 阿難尊者因為剛好有一群商隊,有五百輛象、牛的車隊,載著商品從河中走過,所以河水濁了,無法取水來供佛。
• 所以阿難尊者無法在佛很口渴的時候,向佛供養給他水。

佛衣踩腳下
• 還有,有一回阿難尊者將佛的「僧伽黎」,(佛陀的衣服)踏在腳下。
• 因為佛陀的僧伽黎洗好乾了,阿難尊者要去收下來的時候,一陣大風,把僧伽黎吹來阿難尊者的腳下,不是阿難尊者故意,要把佛的僧伽黎用腳踩。
不請佛久住世間
• 佛曾說,佛壽可住世一劫,但是佛陀這麼說,化緣已盡,當取入滅,佛陀連說三次,但是阿難尊者沒有及時請佛住世一劫,所以佛陀才會在八十歲取滅。
• 因為魔王把阿難尊者的心境覆住了,一時無法回答出來,所以無法及時請佛住世,這也就是一個緣,就是這樣錯過了。

懇請佛度大愛道為僧
• 摩訶波闍波提(佛陀的姨母),帶著一群宮女和王親,來到佛的面前,請佛允許她們出家,佛陀不允許女眾在僧團出家。
• 但是阿難尊者,代替摩訶波闍波提來請求佛,允許僧團中有比丘尼出家。
• 迦葉尊者就這樣說:「你知道嗎?僧團中就是有女人出家,正法減少五百年。」
• 阿難懇請
初度佛之姨母
大愛道為僧
是為比丘尼之始
• 如果不是二千多年前的佛陀,允許大愛道,就是摩訶波闍波提出家,有那個前例,才能夠有我們現在,比丘尼出家這個規則,所以我們應該要感恩啊!要感佛恩,感阿難恩,甚至我們也要感眾生恩,為了要回報三寶恩、父母恩、眾生恩,我們應該要精進啊!

守規守戒 應對明朗及時
• 佛陀要一缽水,阿難尊者,未能及時供應供養,迦葉尊者也提起他的警覺性;這就是不敬。
• 佛穿的衣服,被風吹到阿難的腳底下,這樣迦葉尊者也責備他說,這是你的不敬。
• 當初就是阿難尊者少說了一句話,懇請佛陀住世一劫,所以佛陀就應世壽八十歲入滅。
• 這也就是迦葉尊者,提醒我們人人在日常生活中,在應對回答,我們也要很明朗,很及時。

阿難尊者如法懺悔 得三明六通
• 阿難如法懺悔
迦葉牽阿難出
語言 汝漏盡可來
言訖 自閉窟門
• 三明:
天眼明、宿命明、漏盡明。
六通:
神足通、天眼通、天耳通、他心通、
宿命通、漏盡通
四果羅漢
• 是時阿難涕淚悲泣
求斷結惑靡不精誠
至於後夜疲極偃息
頭未至枕朗然得悟
三明六通作大羅漢
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣   20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣 Empty周一 五月 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Explanations by Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: How Venerable Ananda Eliminated Delusions (阿難尊者斷惑因緣)
Date: April. 08, 2013

I have mentioned previously that in front of the members of the assembly, Venerable Kasyapa led Ananda out to tell him, “Everyone’s mind has been purified. You are the only one with traces of afflictions. You have also committed Duskrta offenses(突吉羅罪) so you cannot remain in this pure Sangha(清淨僧團); you need to leave.” But Ananda replied, “As for the offenses I committed, I invite Venerable Kasyapa to enumerate them all.”

迦葉大愛成全
阿難大忍負重
迦葉尊者的
細節規戒提示
阿難心思坦然
守規戒如儀
With Great Love, Kasyapa helped Ananda succeed in bearing his burdens with great patience. Venerable Kasyapa explained the rules and precepts in detail. Ananda upheld the precepts impeccably with ease.

Venerable Kasyapa then explained, “One time the Buddha set off on a journey by foot. The scorching weather was oppressive. It was very hot. He really wished to have a bowl of water and asked you to bring him the water. But you came back late with an empty alms bowl. At the moment of His severe thirst, you were unable to provide Him with water.”
Ananda then said, “I searched earnestly and found a river. But in the river there was a group of merchants. The convoy of 500 elephants and cattle, loaded with cargo, walked through the river so the river water was filled with dirt, and it became turbid. Therefore, I could not obtain water as an offering to the Buddha.”

Then Venerable Kasyapa said, “And also, one time, you stepped on the Buddha’s patch-robe(僧迦黎), which was the Buddha’s outer garment.”
Ananda replied, “I washed and hung the Buddha’s patch-robe to dry. When I went to collect it, a gust of wind blew the robe underneath my foot. I did not intentionally step on the patch-robe with my foot.”

Then Venerable Kasyapa said, “And one more thing the Buddha had said, ‘A Buddha can abide in this world for one kalpa’. But the Buddha also said, “My conditions here have ended. I will enter Parinirvana”(化緣已盡, 當取入滅). The Buddha repeated that three times in a row. But you, Ananda, did not immediately ask the Buddha to abide here for a kalpa. So the Buddha entered Parinirvana(取滅) at age 80.”
Ananda recalled that moment and said, “I did! When I heard the Buddha say that He could remain in this world for one kalpa. I was delighted. Then He said, ‘My conditions here have ended. I will enter Parinirvana.’ At that moment I intended to ask the Buddha to remain, to abide in this world for one kalpa. But the demon king deluded my mind so I could not speak in time to ask the Buddha to remain in this world.” Because of this karmic condition, the opportunity was lost.

迦葉言
汝更有突吉羅罪
應於僧中懺悔:
佛渴不供水
佛衣踩腳下
不請佛久住世間
Kasyapa said: You (Ananda) committed Duskrta offenses and should repent in front of the Sangha. The Buddha was thirsty and you provided no water. You stepped on the Buddha's robe with your foot. You did not ask the Buddha to remain in this world.

Venerable Kasyapa then said, “And then, Ananda, you also committed a Duskrta offense, regarding Mahaprajapati(摩訶波闍波提), the Buddha's aunt. She led some palace maids and royal relatives into the presence of the Buddha and asked His permission to become monastics. But the Buddha did not allow it! He did not accept women into the Sangha. But Ananda, on behalf of Mahaprajapati, you dared to plea with the Buddha to allow bhiksuni(比丘尼) to be part of the Sangha.”
Ananda explained this matter with great sincerity, and told Venerable Kasyapa, “Mahaprajapati was the Buddha's aunt. She raised Prince Siddhartha(悉達多太子), who became a monk, attained Buddhahood, and returned to the palace to expound the Dharma. King Suddhodhana(淨飯王) also issued a decree that any royal family with more than two sons could allow, one to become a monk and follow the Buddha. So the youths in the royal families, if they had brothers, vied with each other to become part of the Buddha's Sangha. Many members of the royal family became monks, especially since the Buddha expounded Dharma in the palace and transformed many people. Everyone believed in the Buddha's teachings, especially women in the royal family like Mahaprajapati and Yasodhara(耶輸陀羅). Their sincere belief led them to aspire to live among the Sangha. After King Suddhodhana passed away, the women in the royal family pled with Mahaprajapati to become nuns and follow the Buddha. This was the reason Mahaprajapati, led so many women from the palace to ask the Buddha to accept them as monastics. But the Buddha did not allow that, so Mahaprajapati pled with me and asked me to put in a good word with the Buddha. I also considered that all past Buddhas had four groups of disciples(四眾弟子), male and female, lay and monastic(出家二眾, 在家二眾). So why couldn't Sakyamuni Buddha accept female disciples into the Sangha? For this reason, I sincerely pled with. For this reason , I sincerely pled with the Buddha on behalf of Mahaprajapati.”

“In His compassion, the Buddha knew that all past Buddhas allowed this. Since Sakyamuni Buddha (釋迦佛) was a successor to past Buddhas, He allowed her to become a monastic.” Then Venerable Kasyapa said, “Did you know that because women joined the Sangha, the Era of True Dharma was reduced 500 years?”

Sometimes when I read this text, I feel that I need to be grateful that bhiksunis(比丘尼) are accepted as members of the Sangha. Over 2000 years ago, the Buddha allowed Mahaprajapati, whose name means the Great Way of Love, to become a monastic. Because of that precedent, the rules now allow us to become monastics, to become bhiksunis. So we must be grateful!

阿難懇請
初度佛之姨母
大愛道為僧
是為比丘尼之始
Ananda also sincerely asked the Buddha to accept His aunt, the Great Way of Love, as a member of the Sangha. This was the beginning of the bhiksuni.

Spiritual practice is the work of great men(修行乃是大丈夫事). We must be grateful to the Buddha and to Ananda. We must even be grateful to sentient beings. To repay the grace of the Three Treasures(三寶恩), of our parents, and of sentient beings, we must be diligent! We must know that the human form is difficult to attain, and the Buddha-Dharma is also difficult to hear. Moreover, life is impermanent. How long is our lifespan? We do not know. Moreover, death happens in an instant, so we must seize every moment, to focus our bodies and minds. We must abide by precepts and rules.

Consider that the Buddha wanted a bowl of water, but Ananda could not find clean water to offer and provide it to Him in time. Venerable Kasyapa raised Ananda's awareness to the fact that this was a sign of disrespect.
Then, clothes worn by the Buddha were blown beneath Ananda's foot. Venerable Kasyapa also blamed Ananda for this, “This is a sign of your disrespect.”
Lastly, Ananda failed to say something in time to sincerely ask “the Buddha to abide for one kalpa(懇請佛陀住世一劫). Because Ananda failed to say these words, the Buddha entered Parinirvana at age 80.
This was the way Venerable Kasyapa reminded each of us that in our daily living, we must answer questions in a clear and timely manner. So I often say that we must speak carefully, and according to the people, time and place. We need to speak differently to different people, and determine whether we are in the right place. This is called, “according to the people, time and place.”(因人, 因時, 因地) You should have said this then, why didn’t you say it? Because you did not say this, you lost that opportunity. This is also something we must learn. Sometimes one missed response can create tremendous regret. So the way we treat people and objects, the way we speak, this all falls under our daily rules. Contained in the precepts are many details called Duskrta(突吉羅), which means very minute, regarding our daily living. Therefore Venerable Kasyapa used detailed precepts as examples. He did not only explain this to Ananda, he wanted everyone to hear, even future sentient begins. Monastic practitioners in particular must know how to respect their elders.

Anada’s thinking was very straightforward. Indeed, he did not mean to commit these offenses. As for the Buddha’s time in this world, even though the Buddha said those words, demons came to confuse and delude Ananda’s mind. Though Ananda wanted to speak in that moment, the words would not come out. Such is the karmic connection between us sentient beings and the Buddha. The Buddha lived a human lifespan because of these conditions. If He abided in this world for one kalpa, He would still be here now. His conditions for staying in this world were such that Ananda could not speak.

Though Ananda repented to Venerable Kasyapa, Kasyapa still led Ananda out of the cave and said, “You must dedicate yourself and work hard, focus on eliminating your afflictions. Attain spiritual powers, then come back.” Then Kasyapa closed the door.

Ananda felt very sad, very ashamed. So he quickly returned to his lace of practice. Thus with great diligence and reverence, he reflected on his past and on whether any habitual tendencies remained? He kept reflecting diligently. Even at night, his head never touch the pillow. He did not lie down to sleep. Through the night he continued to work diligently, continuously reflected. So before the say dawned, he had expended a lot of physical energy. As he thought about lying down, suddenly, He had a great realization. With this kind of realization, he felt peaceful in body and mind and attained the Three Insights and The Six Spiritual Powers.

阿難如法懺悔
迦葉牽阿難出
語言 汝漏盡可來
言訖 自閉窟門
Ananda repented properly, but Kasyapa still led Ananda out of the cave and said, “Come in when your Leaks are eliminated. He then closed the door to the cave.”

Ananda felt very said, very ashamed. So he quickly returned to his place of practice. Thus with great diligence and reverence, he reflected on his past and on whether any habitual tendencies remained. He kept reflecting diligently. Even at night, his head never touched the pillow. He did not lie down to sleep. Through the night he continued to work diligently, continuously reflected. So before the day dawned, he had expended a lot of physical energy. As he thought about lying down, suddenly, he had a great realization. With this kind of realization, he felt peaceful in body and mind and attained the Three Insights and The Siz Spiritual Powers(三明六通).

三明:
天眼明
宿命明
漏盡明
六通:
神足通 天眼通
天耳通 他心通
宿命通 漏盡通
The Three Insights:
Insight into Future Conditions.
Insight into Previous Lives.
Insight into the Ending of all Leaks.
The Six Spiritual Powers:
The Powers of Transporting Oneself, of Heavenly Eye, of Heavenly Ear, of Knowing Others’ Minds, of Knowing Past Lives, and of Ending All Leaks.

Why highlight the Three Insights out of the Six Spiritual Powers? Because he attained all six, he especially had this kind of true clarity about such things as previous lives. We must know the cause and effect of past, present, and future. So Ananda, at that time, had already attained Insight into Previous Lives(宿命明) and truly had the insights and powers. He also had Insight into Future Conditions(天眼明). When we use ordinary eyes to see worldly things, we cannot avoid having afflictions. But Ananda had complete clarity. This is Insight into Future Conditions. He also had Insight into the Ending of All Leaks(漏盡明). The Ending of All Leaks all afflictions have been eliminated, so now what remains is clarity, a sense of great peace and ease. Being peaceful and at ease means that there is not a trace of affliction in the mind. The Dharma expounded by the Buddha brought complete clarity to Ananda’s mind. This is Insight of the Ending All Leaks.

The Power of knowing Past Lived, of Heavenly Eyes, and of the Ending of all Leaks(宿命通, 天眼通, 漏盡通), along with the Power of Knowing Others’ Minds(他心通), of Transporting Oneself(神足通), and of Heavenly Ears(天耳通) comprise the Six Spiritual Powers(六通). Along with the insights(宿命明, 天眼明, 漏盡明), they are the Three Insights and Six Spiritual Powers(三明六通).

是時阿難涕淚悲泣
求斷結惑靡不精誠
至於後夜疲極偃息
頭未至枕朗然得悟
三明六通作大羅漢
Then Ananda wept with grief. To end his delusions, he diligently practiced late into the night. He was extremely tired. Before his head touched the pillow, he suddenly realized the Three Insights and Six Spiritual Powers, and become a Great Arhat.

Everyone, he truly attained the Fruit of Arhatship(四果羅漢); he reached this level. So he completely eliminated his afflictions; not the least bit remained in his mind. His body and mind was free and at ease, He quickly returned to the door of the Pippali Caves(畢缽羅窟), where everyone was compiling the Buddha’s teachings. Everyone, we all know Ananda’s mental state at this moment, so filled with Dharma-joy and meditative-joy(法喜禪悅), and so free and not ease(輕安自在). This is incompressible to us.

But the Three Insights and Six Spiritual Powers, or at the very least, the Three Insights, are things we must mindfully try to realize. I hope we can all reduce our afflictions, then we will naturally grow in wisdom. Therefore, we must always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV - Wisdom at Dawn program – Explanation by Master Chen-Yen)
回頂端 向下

20130408《靜思妙蓮華》阿難尊者斷惑因緣
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 靜思晨語 :: 靜思晨語—靜思妙蓮華-
前往: