Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行

向下 
3 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29103
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行 Empty
發表主題: 20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行   20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行 Empty周六 8月 03, 2013 9:39 am

月亮 在 周四 8月 06, 2015 4:18 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29103
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

發表主題: 回復: 20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行   20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行 Empty周六 8月 03, 2013 2:44 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
我們每天是不是有慎思,好好慎重來思考否?我們學佛常常會疏忽,以為聽了法,只要知道,知道了就好了,不是,知道要體會,體會之後就是用在,我們日常待人接物。
什麼樣歡喜的事情來,身體、心靈是不是,得意忘我了呢?或者是很悲苦的事情,很不如意的事情到我們心裡來,我們是不是無動於衷?若這樣就是已經偏空了。
佛陀向我們教育的,我們就是不執有,也不偏空,這才是「真空妙有」。我們學佛就是要學在中道,學佛,學之而能致用,學了之後就是要來用,用在什麼?用於大用,我們就是用於大用,我們就還有有餘的力量,我們不只是愛身邊的人,我們還有有餘的力量,能夠兼愛普天下的眾生,事事物物,我們應該就是要有這念,無私大愛,這就是佛陀心心念念,要讓我們眾生能了解。
就像有一位企業家,他的企業做很大,去到大陸他的關係公司很多,員工也很多,卻是他的企業,雖然做得那麼好,只是有一個遺撼,他有一個兒子,但是這個兒子,對他的企業一點都沒有興趣,但是他總是有一個很大的希望,希望他的兒子,能夠繼承他的事業,所以有時候來這就會說,師父,如果我的兒子願意來跟我繼承,我自然就會邊放下,我就有較多時間來幫忙師父。
我若聽到就感覺,這就是人生的缺陷;有一回他帶的兒子來,兒子來了,我就跟他說:「你怎麼對父親的事業,你怎麼都那麼沒興趣呢?」
他就說:「我實在對這種的事業,我一點都沒興趣,我若看到頭就痛了。」
我就問他說:「你最有興趣的是什麼?」
就說:「我生活沒問題,就好了,我就不必擁有那麼多。」
有時候覺得一個人,若沒有立這種的大志,沒有這麼大的志願,你勉強要給他真的也辛苦。
不過所說的這位企業家,慢慢他接觸了慈濟,也慢慢地看得開,他的兒子也開始慢慢了解,大事業不只是利益自已,我就跟他說:「你難道沒有感覺,幾十萬人,都是靠你們的這個家業,讓他們能夠平安生活,你有想過嗎?」
他說:「我還不曾想過,不過我能夠再考慮看看。」
後來好像已經有開始在關心了,是不是能夠這樣接下去?還不了解,世間的父子就是這樣。
出世的聖人,佛陀他也是同樣,他有無窮盡的法財,能夠供應給很多很多的法子,但是這些法子,是不是願意來接呢?出世的聖人,這種心懷大法,無法向這些法子分享,讓他們能夠聽,能夠入,能夠悟。
即使是眾生,凡夫他聽到佛法,也是很歡喜,不過只是獨善其身,看看,雖然有的隨佛出家了,不過就是只求一個,我了解法之後,我要怎麼樣,脫離世間很多的煩惱,這種的獨善其身。
或者是根機更大的,他就說,我聽佛說法,我若能夠修得,不要再來六道輪迴,能夠脫離三途,這樣我就很滿足了,只是這樣都是為了自己,沒有一點真正是為天下眾生,這叫做獨善。
凡夫獨善,不兼善他,只想要獨善其身,不想要兼善他人,這都是小乘,不管是緣覺或者是聲聞,這雖然是跟隨佛出家,停留在這個階段這是很可惜。
所以他們就是執著在空寂,不是執有,若說很精進就是執於空,執在「靜寂清澄」,但是欠缺了後面「志玄虛漠」,既然發心要立大志,這個「志玄」是要很大,要發大心,立大志,發心立志,還要守之不動。
看看助佛道場,像文殊,普賢,彌勒,觀音,這些都叫做「佛子」,尤其是像文殊菩薩,也是稱為法子;所以很多佛子,都是將要傳佛法脈,這些大菩薩,他就是「志玄虛漠,守之不動」,不管佛陀在什麼時間來人間,這些菩薩都是輔助,同樣來人間,這就是發大心、立大願。
所以我們若只執著在那個地方,就不求進取,不想求上進,只要自己清閒清閒,能夠生活就好,也不去想到說,還有很多人依仗我們在生活,就像那位企業家的兒子,同樣的意思,還得讓他慢慢考慮。
佛陀看到這些弟子,幾十年來,都不想要發大心、立大願,所以他也有一種的比喻,這是「焦芽敗種」,也不是真正很好的種子。
種子若不飽滿,若不是很健全,在土裡儘管有很多的因緣,同樣發芽不起來,所以佛陀把他比喻為,這是「焦芽敗種」,真的不是很好的種子。
佛陀在世就有這麼多,讓佛陀這樣心很著急,用這樣來鞭策,人人不想要好好立大志,發大心,實在是讓佛很失望。
惟忖:思量
佛心本懷 久思施展
唯凡夫獨善
不兼善他
堅執空寂 不求進取
佛喻之謂 焦芽敗種

佛陀的本懷,一直要施展出去,卻是也是等待的時機很久,所以我們聽的人,不只是佛陀他思惟、惟忖,他還是一直思惟,要什麼時候能夠讓他的弟子,人人能夠接這個法,所以前面的經文,佛陀他欲說大法,想要雨大法雨,要吹大法螺,要擊大法鼓,演大法義。
現在佛陀已經開始在這個場合,有這樣開始的考慮,但是時間是不是到了?佛陀不能再等了,所以他必定在這個時刻,要演大法義,這個時候哪怕是未發大心的人,若是在座,或者是未來的眾生,同樣有機會,還是把這個大法把它宣說出去。
這樣這些人至少他也能夠,種一個歡喜心,有的人聞法歡喜作禮而去,佛就是感覺說,這就是讓他隨喜功德也是好,這個時候反正就是要講了,希望他們也能夠聽了之後,能歡喜也能夠受教,所以在這個場合裡,不管人人有發大心,沒發大心,反正這個時間就是到了,所以還是說大法。
也還有一種期待,期待這種小根小器的人,他若聽到這個法,希望聞法歡喜受教,像是得到甘露法水,也能夠受到灌溉,種子說不定它也能夠發芽,說不定那個芽能更健壯起來,所以還是說大法。
因為眾生人人,具本有之大乘種子,我們眾生人人都有,這是我常常向大家這麼說的,這是佛說的,心、佛、眾生三無差別,只要你有心,自然你就有,與佛同等的本性存在,所以人人都是具有大乘的種子。
此時亦能聞法
歡喜受教
如獲灌溉
得復萌芽
其本有之大乘種子
故說此大法
如雨大法雨

所以佛陀要,「雨大法雨,吹大法螺」,所以這個時間,若不趕緊說,對佛來說來不及了,所以對眾生來說,說出去多多少少,發大心的人,能夠立刻就發大心、立大願,若是中根器的人,說不定他也可以開始接受,何況這個法能流傳到來世。
所以佛陀他雨大法雨:
欲振興大乘教義
必須吹大法螺
大擊法鼓
以示本具法性大振
趣向究竟大法
暢佛本懷

希望人人能夠趣向,往大乘的路走,所以大家要發大心。
能起大行
成大業者
謂之丈夫 男子
復具足世出世間之
一切善法
為善男子

前面說「善男子」,其實善男子,那就是真正要做一個男人,就要有魄力,能行大行,成大業,這叫做「丈夫」,丈夫就是男子,真正一個男人就要有承擔,承擔家庭的責任,承擔社會的責任,再發更大的願,就是承擔天下的責任,所以可以具足,世出世間一切的善法,這叫做「善男子」,這叫做「大丈夫」。
只承擔家庭的責任,或者是自己事業的責任,這只是叫做丈夫,男子,怎樣都只是為了自己而已,但是,若能夠無私大愛,為天下利,這就是叫做世間的善法,這叫做「善男子」,也是叫做「大丈夫」。
諸善男子
我於過去諸佛
曾見此瑞
放斯光已 即說大法
是故當知
今佛現光 亦復如是
《法華經序品第一》

這是文殊菩薩稱呼彌勒菩薩,「善男子,我文殊於過去諸佛,曾見此瑞」,文殊菩薩也就是這樣說,我以前有看到,過去的佛也是這樣,在靜坐放光,放光之後,就是開始要講大法,這就是佛佛道同,每一尊佛,講經說大法之前的瑞相,所以我們應該要知道,現在要知道,現在的佛也是一樣,現光、發光也是同樣要講大法。
欲令眾生咸得聞知
一切世間難信之法
故現斯瑞
《法華經序品第一》

你要問佛陀放光的因由,過去我看到的是這樣,現在釋迦佛應該也是這樣,他放光最重要的就是,要使令眾生咸得聞知,全都聽得到,讓大家的耳朵還沒有聽到之前,眼睛先看到,讓人人在這當中,心的無明,因為這個光而重視,他自然會把無明慢慢去除,啟動他來追求法的疑心,然後讓他能夠注意,知道這不是平常的法,這應該佛陀是,有什麼樣特殊的意境要宣講,這是佛陀放光的含意,要提醒大家,人人都要用心聽,所以讓大家能知道,一切世間難信之法,不是你一坐下來我就講。
你坐了下來還要等,讓你真正有耐心等下去,所以我們要知道,經,真正的大法,是世間難信之法,不是那麼容易,隨便就能聽到的,難信也難聞。
佛陀現在要說了,所以我們要了解,每一天,不管你聽到什麼法,不是聽完了就好,聽完了要惟忖,要好好地忖量,好好地思惟這段經文,這段的含意是在說什麼?
所以我們學佛、聞法,一定要從內心細思,要好好思惟,若這樣法才能夠入心,能夠用在我們的日常生活中,我們才能夠,對大地所有的眾生有益,所以請大家時時多用心。
回頂端 向下
志志
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 968
威望 : 72
注冊日期 : 2009-04-25

發表主題: 回復: 20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行   20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行 Empty周三 8月 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Explanations by Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: Apply the Dharma to Great Uses and Practices (法用於大用行於大用)
Date: August. 02, 2013

Are we thinking carefully every day? Are we contemplating whether we overlook things as we learn the Buddha’s Way? We may believe that as long as we listen to and know the Dharma, that is enough. That is not. After we know it, we need to experience it, and then apply it to dealing with people and matters in our daily living. When something favorable happens to us, are we so pleased that we forget about everything else? When we encounter something tragic, do we feel completely indifferent? If we are, then we are too biased toward emptiness. The Buddha taught us not to be attached to existence or biased toward emptiness. [Then we are in a state of] true emptiness and wondrous existence. As Buddhist practitioners, we need to learn the Middle Way. We learn the Buddha’s Way so we can apply it. Apply it to what? To great uses. After we do so, we will still have strength left over. Besides loving the people around us, we will have extra strength to also love all sentient beings and things in the world. We need to have such unselfish Great Love. With His every thought, this was what the Buddha wanted to help us sentient beings understand.
For instance, there is an entrepreneur with a very large business. In China, he has many afflicted companies and also many employees. Although his business is very successful, he has just one regret. He has a son who is not interested in his business at all. But he always had the great hope that his son would take over his company. So sometimes when he visits me he says, “Master, if my son is willing to succeed me, naturally I can relinquish [the business] and have more time to help you.” When I hear this, I feel that he sees this as an imperfection in [his] life. One time, he brought his son here. So I asked him, “Why are you not interested in your father’s business at all?” He answered, “I truly am not interested in this kind of business. Whenever I hear about it, I get a headache.” Then I asked, “What are you most interested in?” He said, “As long as I make a living, I’m fine. I do not need to have so much.”
Sometimes, I feel if a person is not ambitious and does not have a great goal or aspiration, it is very hard to force one on him. However, as the entrepreneur I spoke about came in contact with Tzu Chi more and more, he gradually became more open-minded. His son also started to understand that a big business does not benefit just one person. I asked him, “Aren’t you aware that hundreds of thousands of people rely on your family business to live securely? Have you ever thought about this?”
“rely on your family business to live securely?Have you ever thought about this?”He answered, “No, I haven’t.But I can reconsider my decision.”Later, he seemed to have started to be more interested in [the business].Whether he will succeed [his father], I still do not know.
Father-and-son relationships are like this.This also happened to a world –transcending saint, the Buddha.He had a limitless Dharma-fortune that could be given to countless Dharma-sons.But were theses Dharma-sons willing to accept it?This world-transcending saint had great Dharma, but He could not get His Dharma-sons to hear, enter and realize it.
Even ordinary people, when they hear the Dharma, will also become very happy.However, they only seek to benefit themselves.Though some become monastics like the Buddha, they only seek one thing, that after they understand the Dharma they can transcend the many afflictions in this world.[They] only seek to benefit themselves.Likewise, those with greater capabilities may say, “After I listen to the Buddha expound Dharma, if my spiritual practice allows me to escape cyclic existence in the Six Realms and transcend the three lower realms, I will be very satisfied.”These people also act only for themselves, not on behalf of all sentient beings in the world.This is called benefiting oneself.Ordinary people only want to benefit themselves; they do not want to also benefit others.
So, these are Hinayana practitioners.Whether they are Pratyekabuddhas or Hearers, if they become monastics like the Buddha and they only stay at this stage, it is really a pity.So, they are attached to emptiness and stillness but not existence.They are diligent, but attached to emptiness, “to tranquility and clarity”.But they lack what comes after, making “vows as vast as the universe”.
As they aspire , they need great vows.Their vows must be truly great vows.Not only must they form great aspirations and make great vows, they must remain unwavering.
Consider those who assisted the Buddhda’s assembly.Manjusuri, Universally Worthy, Maitreya, Guanyin.They are all called “Buddha-sons” in particular, Manjusuri Bodhisattva is also called the Dharma-son.So, many Buddha-sons will help pass down the Dharma-lineage.These great Bodhisattvas have “vows as vast as the universe and remain unwavering.”Regardless of when the Buddha comes to the world, these Bodhisattvas will also come to help Him.Thus, they form great aspirations, make great vows.
So if we are attached to a certain stage, we will not seek to grow and advance.We just want to be free and relaxed, and able to make a simple living.Therefore, we will not consider the many people who rely on us for their living.Then we are just like the entrepreneur’s son.In the same way, he still takes his time to consider [his choices].The Buddha saw how these disciples, for several decades, have not want to form great aspirations, make great vows.So, He compared them to “scorched seedlings and inferior seeds.”
If the seeds are not very good, if they are not plump and of high quality, even if they encounter favorable conditions after they are planted, they will not germinate.So, the Buddha compared them to “scorched seedlings and inferior seeds”.They are truly not very good seeds.When the Buddha was alive, there were many such things that concerned Him.
They are truly not very good seeds. When the Buddha was alive, there were many such things that concerned Him. So, He said this to motivate His disciples. When people did not want to form great aspirations and make great vows, they truly disappointed the Buddha.

To surmise: Think about how the Buddha had long wanted to reveal His original intent. But ordinary people seek solely to benefit themselves without also benefiting others. They cling firmly to emptiness and stillness and do not seek advancement. The Buddha compared them to scorched seedlings and inferior seeds.

The Buddha had long wanted to reveal His original intent. However, He waited for the right time. He was not just thinking and speculating about us, the listeners. He also had to consider when each of His disciples could accept this teaching. So in the previous passage, the Buddha wanted to expound the great Dharma, let fall the great Dharma- rain, blow the great Dharma- conch, beat the great Dharma- drum, and proclaim the great Dharma- doctrine.
At this assembly, the Buddha had already began to consider this. But had the time arrived yet? The Buddha could not wait any longer. So, He had to proclaim the great Dharma- doctrine at this moment. So, even those who had not made great aspirations but were present, as well as future sentient beings, all will have the opportunity [ to listen]. He proclaimed this great Dharma so that at least He could plant a seed of joy in their hearts. Some were joyful after hearing the Dharma, then paid their respects and left. The Buddha felt that it was still good that they created merits by rejoicing. He was going to teach this regardless, but He hoped that after they listened they would be joyful and accept the teachings.
So at this Dharma- assembly, whether everyone made great aspirations or not, the time had arrived to expound the great Dharma. He also hoped that those with limited capabilities who listened to this Dharma would be joyful and accept the teachings.That is like receiving the dew of Dharma- water and being nourished by it. Perhaps then these seeds can germinate, and their sprouts will be healthy and strong. So, He still expounded the great Dharma because all sentient beings inherently have Mahayana seeds. Each one of us has this. This is why I often tell everyone that the Buddha said, “The mind, Buddha and living beings are the same”. As long as you have the heart, naturally you will have the same intrinsic nature as the Buddha. So, everyone intrinsically has a Mahayana seed.

At this time, some will hear Dharma and happily receive the teachings, like seeds being nourished, and then sprouting. All fundamentally have Mahayana seeds, therefore speaking this great Dharma is like letting fall the great Dharma-rain.

So, the Buddha wanted to “let fall the great Dharma-rain, blow the great Dharma- conch”.So during this time, if He did not promptly teach this, it would be too late for Him. As for sentient beings, after He taught this, some formed great aspirations and made great vows. As for those with average capabilities, maybe they began to accept it. Moreover, this Dharma could be passed to future generations. So, the Buddha let fall the great Dharma- rain because

He desired to invigorate the Mahayana doctrines. He must blow the great Dharma- conch and beat the great Dharma-drum to energize everyone and incline them toward the ultimate great Dharma. Thus, He freely carried out His original intent.

I hope everyone will walk in the direction of the Mahayana-path and develop great aspirations. Previously, I talked about “good men”. Indeed, to be a good man is to be a true man,

one who has courage, engages in great practices, accomplished great things. This is called a “a true man”. A true man takes on responsibilities for his family and society.He even makes a greater vow, which is to shoulder the responsibility for the world.
So, one who is perfect in all worldly and world-transcending virtuous practices is called a “good man,” or a “great man.”

Those who only should responsibilities for their families or careers are only considered real men or men.Whether they do is just for themselves.However, if they can benefit the world with unselfish Great Love, if they [engage in] worldly, virtuous practices then they are called good men, or great men.

Good men, I have in the presence of past Buddhas, seen such auspicious appearances. After radiating this light, They immediately expounded the great Dharma. Therefore, it should be known that the manifestation of light by the present Buddha means He will also such.

Manjusri Bodhisattvas told Maitreta Bodhisattva, “Good men, I, Manjusri, in the presence of past Buddhas, have seen such auspicious appearances.” So, Manjusri Bodhisattvas said that “In the past, I have seen past Buddhas do the same thing, sitting in mediation and radiating light. After radiating light, They started to expound the great Dharma.” This means that all Buddhas share the same path.Every single Buddha had this auspicious appearance before teaching the great Dharma. Therefore, now we should understand that the present Buddha was doing the same. After radiating light, He will also expound the great Dharma.

Because He wishes to lead all living beings to hear and understand this dharma, which is difficult for all in the world to believe, He therefore manifests appearances.

If you ask him why the Buddha radiated light, [he will say] such is what he has seen in the past and now Sakyamuni Buddha is likely doing the same.The most important reason He radiated light was to lead all living beings to hear and understand all. Before they heard it with their ears, they saw it first with their eyes. This light enabled them to focus on the ignorance in their minds so they can naturally and gradually eliminate it. Then they will be inspired to ask questions and thus seek the Dharma. This also helps them to realize that this is no ordinary teaching. The Buddha is probably going to share extraordinary thoughts.
This is the meaning behind radiating the light. It reminds us to listen mindfully. This shows everyone that the Dharma, which is difficult for all in the world to believe, will not be taught as soon as people sit down. After people sat down, they still needed to patiently wait.So, we should know that this sutra, the truly great Dharma, this is difficult for all in the world it believe cannot be easily heard whenever we wish. What is difficult to believe and also to hear will now be expounded by the Buddha.
So we need to understand that every day, no matter what Dharma we hear, it is not enough to just listen. After we listen to the teachings, we must think about and consider these passages and what they mean.
So as we learn the Buddha’s Way, listen to Dharma, we must meticulously and carefully contemplate it so it can enter our hearts. Only by applying it to our daily living can we benefit all sentient beings in the world. So everyone, please always be mindful.

(Source: Da Ai TV - Wisdom at Dawn program – Explanation by Master Chen-Yen)
回頂端 向下
海文
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 402
來自 : 馬來西亞吉隆坡
威望 : 16
注冊日期 : 2013-10-04

發表主題: 回復: 20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行   20130802《靜思妙蓮華》法用於大用 行於大行 Empty周三 10月 09, 2013 3:41 pm

(馬)濟勖心得分享:

獨善其身不兼利
焦芽敗種好可惜

眾生本具大乘種子,可是卻獨其身,不去兼善他人;
執著於 <空寂>(静寂清澄),少了<執有>(志玄虚漠,守之不动)。
没有發大心,立大願,成了 '焦芽敗種',實在可惜。

真正的大法(经文),是世間難信,難聞之法。
所以每天聽到任何的法,要從内心好好思考它的含義,才能法入心,
並要讓大地所有眾生都受益,這才是佛弟子的本分。

焦芽敗種:
焦枯的幼芽,敗壞的種子,難再生長。比喻有了基礎,却不求進取。
回頂端 向下