Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20130908《人間菩提》真誠發心事不難A Sincere Aspiration Makes Everything Possible

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20130908《人間菩提》真誠發心事不難A Sincere Aspiration Makes Everything Possible Empty
發表主題: 20130908《人間菩提》真誠發心事不難A Sincere Aspiration Makes Everything Possible   20130908《人間菩提》真誠發心事不難A Sincere Aspiration Makes Everything Possible Empty周二 9月 10, 2013 2:40 pm

I’m very happy. There are so many people coming to see us. You are such good people.

Every time I come. I’m very happy. How so? I feel that helping people makes me very happy.

Working in a hospital, we have to face our patients with a bodhisattva’s heart. On medical outreaches we also need to have a bodhisattva’s heart. The same is true when we go help at a disaster area.

Through this medical outreach, they can get closer to patients, and better understand their pain and illness and their living conditions. This is how this training can help them with their everyday medical practice.

I often say that Fuding Hospital is very thoughtfully creating a humanistic culture in the hospital. Moreover, Tzu Chi’s renwen values in medicine have taken root there. Not only that, in such a faraway place as Fuding, the roots have grown very deep and sturdy. Not only are the roots deep, the love there is also flourishing.

Starting with the efforts of then Supt. Ji and now continuing with Supt. Li, through all these years of effort, all doctors and nurses in the hospital have learned to treat patients with the spirit of a buddha and bodhisattva.In these past more than 10 years, Supt. Li and the Supt. Ji often went with our Tzu Chi volunteers to visit and give care to poor people living in remote areas.

We saw the case of a patient. He was a young man who was the head of his family. Yet an accident caused him to be paralyzed. His doctors and nurses did not give up on him. Besides treating him, they also went to his home, to give him rehabilitation.

Actually, Dr. You also has a family of her own and is very busy with her work at the hospital. But, she felt for this patient who was paralyzed and bedridden. Though it takes close to a 50-minute drive to go to his home, she was committed to helping him.

A doctor’s work is hard. She has parents and children at home that need care. But she said that if we can come, she’ll also come. If she can come, of course I’ll overcome all difficulties to come and help.

Since Dr. You has the heart to help, a nurse at the hospital is willing to help as well. So, Ms. Liu a head nurse, also accompanied Dr. You to help this patient. Of course, after our Tzu Chi volunteers took on this case, they also regularly visit to give their care.

In a word, though they have such suffering in life, because of people’s love, it all becomes more heartwarming. While there is much suffering in life, bodhisattvas and their love are essential. It’s just like how in a muddy lotus pond, it is the flowers that make all the difference and make the muddy pond beautiful.

It’s the same principle. Those suffering hardship need people with love in their lives, and because of this, they smile. Don’t I often say that the most beautiful smile is the smile of a patient? When we see the sick person smile, his smile lights up our hearts. Truly, seeing the sick person smile, bodhisattvas also smile.

In a word, life is full of suffering. What is truly needed are many bodhisattvas coming to help. It is very heartwarming to see. In Fuding Hospital, they also hold a special training program for new incoming staff to share the values of gratitude, respect and love. They truly make the most of this spirit and really apply it to all they do.

Before they start work, we want them to understand that treating patients with love is our calling.

Treating patients isn’t just about treating the illness. You have to see the person.

When with patients, I really consider them my friends and think of their feelings and give them what they need.

If we can put ourselves in the patients’ position to think about things, maybe we can better relate to them.

Look at the respect for others they have and love that they pass on to new staff. The new staffs are also very receptive and presented such a beautiful. Bodhisattva with a Thousand Hands with express that one seed can give rise to innumerable seeds.

Such training takes place not only in Fuding Hospital. We also see that in Xiamen, a training on Tzu Chi’s rewen values was also very successful and well-received. It was a very well-run program. It is very touching. Of course, the training only lasted a few days. Most important is applying what is learned and practicing such giving of love.

Also, we see that in Xiamen, Fujian Province, many hospitals have begun to develop their medical values. Some set up pilots sites in the hospital to apply humanistic values in their care for patients in that ward to establish a good doctor-patient relationship based on the giving of love.

Besides treating the illness, doctors and nurses need to care for patients and build a relationship with them based on love.

We really hope to bring Tzu Chi’s spirit of gratitude and love into the structure of our medical values in Xiamen.

The training helped me learn more about how I can cherish and create more blessings when witnessing suffering during my hospital work. This concept is very good at expressing the culture and spirit of my hospital.

Such a medical culture is very beautiful in Xiamen, the hospitals implementing these these values in pilot sites are doing a very good job. So, in this world, nothing is impossible. If we can’t achieve it, it’s only because we aren’t sincere enough. If everyone is truly sincere, there is no good they can’t achieve. Where there is will, there is a way.

Seeing people smile sincerely from helping others, they indeed live out a most precious and valuable life.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: