Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20130909促進健康‧國際援助Celebrating the First Anniversary of Tzu Chi Health Promotion Center

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20130909促進健康‧國際援助Celebrating the First Anniversary of Tzu Chi Health Promotion Center  Empty
發表主題: 20130909促進健康‧國際援助Celebrating the First Anniversary of Tzu Chi Health Promotion Center    20130909促進健康‧國際援助Celebrating the First Anniversary of Tzu Chi Health Promotion Center  Empty周五 9月 13, 2013 3:01 pm

20130909促進健康‧國際援助Celebrating the First Anniversary of Tzu Chi Health Promotion Center

Congratulations of our Health Promotion Center Happy Anniversary.
I’m happy that our Health Promotion Center has taken its first steady step forward.
Best wishes to our Health Promotion Center May it flourish.
May our Health Promotion Center carry out Master’s ideal of loving-kindness and compassion for all and lead the way for patient-oriented care in China.

Let people see that behind our high-tech equipment are our inspiring renwen values. Let them see that with our renwen’s support and the use of high-tech, being healthy is no longer an unreachable goal but a choice that they can make. In many people’s minds, you’ve already established the concept of preventative medicine.

Best wishes to our Health Promotion Center May you safeguard people’s health for eternity.
Here, I want to wish you all good health. May we have your continual support. We will also bring Tzu Chi’s renwen values to Suzhou and help it flourish there, so that it can serve as a stream of purity for the medical field in China, and be a model for all to learn from. May best wishes to you, thank you.

Today is September 9, which is the first anniversary of Tzu Chi Health Promotion Center in Suzhou, China. We all send our sincere well-wishes. Through this Center, may Tzu Chi’s renwen values in medicine be brought to Suzhou to safeguard the health of the local people with love. At our Center in Suzhou, we see the mission of love being carried out. When we began services last year, we cared for a group of local senior citizens by bringing them to our Health Promotion Center for a free health exam.

Doctors and nurses from Nanjing also came to help also with our Tzu Chi volunteers. The seniors were very happy to receive such mindful care and love from so many people.

On Sept. 17 of last year, our Center received its permit for operation, while we began offering free consultations on Sept.9. The Center was officially inaugurated on March 27 this year. But it was on Sept. 9 that we began providing services. So, when Dr. Lee returned to Taiwan and asked me which day to use for the anniversary of the Center, I felt that Sept.9 was good as 9-9 is easy to remember. It’s also meaningful because the number 9 and the word for“long-lasting” are both pronounced “jiu”.

So, 9-9 or “jiu-jiu” signifies Long-lasting good health. We hope that our Center will forever safeguard health with love there and forever sow seeds of love there in Suzhou. We hope that everyone there will become healthier and come to have love for other and look out for one another in this past year or so, we have seen such preventative medicine being practiced which is motivated by love.

My health screening shows thatI have multiple cerebralinfarction. Dr. Lee told me that I have a brain of a 55-year-old. He suggests that I exercise more and improve my diet. The other thing I need to do is continue to improve my sleeping pattern. Dr. Lee serves as the Center’s Director. He is very careful and mindful in providing health screenings.

Every time a patient comes for health screening, he is always very friendly and mindful in explaining in detail the result of the tests, breaking down the workings of the intricate systems within the human body. So, when a patient in his 40s learned that his brain is degenerating to that of people in their 50s, we let him know early so he can take preventative measures.

I’m very grateful to Dr. Lee for running our Center there. I’m very grateful to doctors and nurses from Nanjing for their contribution. I’m also very grateful to our Tzu Chi volunteers for supporting the Center with mindfulness and love.

We see that in Indonesia, it’s the 10 year anniversary of our Cengkareng Great Love Village. In celebration, on Sept. 7 and 8, two days of free clinics were held at the Great Love Village. Over the two days, around 250 people received treatment such as cataract surgery or other services. Such was their mindfulness.

Seeing the Great Love Village now makes me think back to the year 2002, when Jakarta suffered flooding and some areas remained flooded for over a month Tzu Chi volunteers worked with the government to pump out the water and clean up the area. Afterwards, we focused on cleaning the Angke River and building a Great Love Village to relocate people living along the Angke River. In the blink of an eve, ten years have passed. How quickly time has passed.

So, we really need to take hold of every moment. These ten years were accumulated through the passing of time and time is the accumulation of each second. I often say that for every person, each and every second is the one and only. Once that second passes, it can never be gotten back.

Every thought we give rise to impacts the rest of our lives.For the Angke River in Indonesia, it was also because of that one thought to help that many people gave rise to in the aftermath of the big flood in 2002 that this aid project was launchedwhich has changed so many people’s lives, changed their society, and even changed the prospects of their country.

Also, we see news from Haiti. In 2010, a major earthquake struck Haiti and caused massive devastation. It has been three years since then and our volunteers continue to help the people in Haiti because Haiti hasn’t fully recovered. Recently, our volunteers from the U.S. brought entrepreneurs from Singapore to Haiti to visit our moringa tree farm and its program to help the locals.

The moringa tree has a lot of nutritional value. We help them plant moringa trees, which is now supplying local needs as a food supplement. We hope such a food supplement can bring more hope to Haiti. So, our U.S. volunteers are truly mindful in continuing to help Haiti over these years. I am very touched and also very grateful to see them there.

Indeed, we should always be grateful and send our well wishes constantly to all our volunteers working around the world. Every day is history in the making. So, we should always seize time to do good and always be grateful.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: