Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河

向下 
3 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29103
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河 Empty
發表主題: 20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河   20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河 Empty周四 9月 19, 2013 7:32 pm

【證嚴上人開示】
每天都是說時間,每天都是說心念。時間與心念,在我們生活中不可缺少,何況是修行,把握時間,活在時間的當下,把握好我們的心,我們自己有辦法掌控自己的心念,這才是我們修行的目標。
在我們的生活中,開口動舌,不只是耳朵分別是非,我們口要宣說正法,這才是真正學佛用心。不只是自己,連別人,我們也是希望他所見解的一切能夠正確,所聽的是非分別清楚,要說的是正法。這些諸根,過去都不是用在正確的方向,現在糾正過來,引導他能夠見解端正、是非分明,我們能夠引導他這樣走。我們引導別人這樣,自己就要做得到,我們永遠都要這樣,要能夠身心不動。
其實,我們要先折掉自己的我慢幢。「慢」,有很多種「慢」,在經文裡面有一段這樣的故事,就是佛在世時,有一位生得很端莊的年輕人,出家不久,道心是很堅固。有一天,在天未亮時,一大早就去一個池,他把衣服脫下來,就下去池裡沐浴他。那當中,因為天未亮,突然間有一道光,照在這位年輕人的身體周圍。這位年輕人,心就有一分的驚惶,看清楚了,就是一位生得也是很端莊,原來這是一位天人。
這位天人,他出現在這位年輕比丘的面前,他就這麼問說:「年輕的比丘,我尊敬你,尊敬你這麼年輕就來出家。到底你還這麼年輕,為什麼這個時候出家呢?你還可以在俗家享受人間五欲樂,為什麼你這麼年輕就出家了呢?」
這位比丘他就說:「我出家不久,我雖然知道(你說的人間五欲樂),但是出家是我的心願。我聽佛陀這麼說,我這個時候出家,這麼年輕,正是時候,應該要出家。只是佛所說法的這個時代,好像比較不對時機。」
這位天人聽了,他問說:「我聽不懂?你說你出家正是時候,佛說法的時機不對,到底是什麼意思呢?」
這位年輕的比丘,他就說:「我是聽佛這麼說,這個世間充滿了五欲,這五欲會使人的心顛倒,這五欲會造成了很多的業,五欲會使人受盡苦難,所以這個時間是不對的時機。」
天人又說:「我還是聽不懂?五欲本來是天經地義,人人生來人間,不就是要這樣享受嗎?」
這位比丘他就說:「我出家不久,法也聽得不多,我是聽佛這麼說,我也還不是很瞭解。你若想瞭解,是不是親自去請教佛陀?」
這位天人就說:「即然如此,是否能拜託你幫我引薦?」
比丘就說:「沒問題。」就這樣,天也亮了,就帶著天人到佛的面前。
佛陀看到這位天人,也很歡喜。天人就在旁邊坐著,就請問:「佛陀,我剛才聽到這位年輕的比丘,他發心出家,他說他出家正是時候,只是這時候的世間不對時機。我不瞭解這個意思?」
佛陀就說:「世間,對不對時機,你可以自問。你如何能生在天上?」
天人就顯出很貢高的形態,就說:「因為我在人間行十善。人間的十善,我做得很多,所以我才能生在天上。」連續說了三次。
佛陀微笑,就回答他:「世間有很多的無常,都是從心起。」
佛陀就跟他說:「勝慢及等慢,並及不如慢,有此三慢者,是可有諍論。滅除此三慢,是名不動想。」
這位天人他回答佛陀說:「我聽不懂這個道理?」
佛陀就告訴他:「現在你生為天人,你很歡喜。你認為你行了十善,生在天堂,這樣是不是已經很穩定,永遠、永遠嗎?」
天人就說:「我不知道。我到底能在天堂多久的時間,我不清楚。」
佛陀就說:「天壽雖長也有盡,天福享盡,還是要墮落。」
「會墮落到哪裡呢?」
「要看你過去除了天福以外,你還有造什麼業。」
天人就說:「我不知道。我不知道我有多少善,也不知道我有多少惡?」
佛陀就說:「是啊!惡是從心生,貪、瞋、癡、慢、疑。過去生中,你的貪念應該是很少,你懂得佈施,有所得能夠去佈施,有造福,所以你生為天人。瞋,可能是在增減中。癡,就是容易貢高、我慢。」
位天人自己就默想,靜靜地想一想,「喔,這樣我知道了。佛陀你剛才說「慢」,是不是我的心中還有我慢心?」
佛陀就說:「對啊!這個『慢』,有『勝慢』,覺得你自己做很多、很多,你比別人勝過好幾倍,有這樣的心念嗎?」
「有,我就是有這樣的心念。」
「假如還有人比你善事做得更多,你怎麼想?」
「我覺得,雖然他們做得比我多,但是我也生在天啊!所以差不多、差不多,平等、平等。」
「這樣,要是你比別人不好呢?」
「我覺得,他們的好與我的好,其實也不相干啊!」
佛陀說:「對,你知道你就是不如別人,你還不想要精進,你還覺得你這樣不如就不如了,這就是不肯精進的心,這叫做『不如慢』。」
其實,佛陀說這「三慢」給天人聽,就是說,你若心中有這三慢,你還不知世間五欲的可怕,所以還想要享樂,這樣就還有爭論。你若能夠滅除這三種慢,這樣你生在天上,又能體會佛法,沒有我執。若這樣,這個心就是不動,在享樂中沒有起落的心,這樣就是不動的心,就不會受五欲的誘引。要不然,你的善,雖然報生天上,但是惡的念還是會引你再入三途之中。所以「慢心」是我們的心病。
現在的眾生充滿了心病,我們要如何指導他們往正確的路呢?不也常常說,「發脾氣就是短暫的發瘋」。對啊!這就是心的狂、荒、亂。我們的心若能常常保持安定、穩重,方向就能夠很正確,我們的正念,在時間和我們的念頭都能常常守志奉道。所以,我們必定不只是守志奉道,也要引導人人走入正道。
所以「顛狂荒亂,作大正念」。我們要做一個「船師、大船師,運載群生,渡生死河,置涅槃岸」。
芸芸眾生,茫茫大海,我們應該要啟動我們的慈航,用我們的慈心,在這個茫茫大海中趕緊來拯救眾生,所以我們要用心入道。
《法華經》再接下來這段經文就說:「日月燈明佛,於六十小劫,說是經已,即於梵、魔、沙門、婆羅門、及天、人、阿修羅眾中,而宣此言:如來於今日中夜,當入無餘涅槃。」
⊙日月燈明佛,於六十小劫,說是經已,即於梵、魔、沙門、婆羅門、及天、人、阿修羅眾中,而宣此言:如來於今日中夜,當入無餘涅槃。
這六十小劫實在是很長。前面也說過了,雖然是長的時間,也有從「起心」,那個時候的時間,不管是長是短都是在梵。「梵」就是清淨的意思。「梵」就是梵天,梵天人,他不是一般四天王天、忉利天,不只是修十善就能到達,他還要持清淨心,就是更上一層,為善、行善無所執著,這樣才能生在梵天。有宗教的理念,所以「梵」就是梵天,意思就是清淨的人。
魔呢?那就是奪慧命、壞道法。還有起心動念,很容易影響人的道心、破壞道,這就是魔。還有沙門,「沙門」就是比丘。修行者是息心止惡,我們現在修行,心要恬靜下來,不要再起心動念,這叫做沙門。還有婆羅門,「婆羅門」就是淨行的意思。
總而言之,在佛要講經的道場中,還有天、還有人,當然在這當中還有阿修羅——有福的人,卻是內心沒有修養,動不動喜歡發脾氣的這種人。這個道場中有這麼多人,日月燈明佛開始宣說:「如來於今日中夜,當入無餘涅槃。」開始就準備要入涅槃。意思就是在這一世中,這一世化度的這段時間將盡,開始準備要入無餘涅槃。
「無餘涅槃」就是寂靜的境界,已經是滅度,滅掉了內心一切一切生死的因果,完全要滅掉。所以這個時候,所說的「現在中夜」,就是漫漫長夜,眾生心昏暗,佛出現在人間來引導眾生,這一段化緣,即將要取相入滅。
本來佛的「法性身」是無來無去,也是無生滅。本來就無生滅,只是現這個身相來為眾生引導說法,所以應化之身,應眾生的機緣來為眾生說法,所說的入滅是這個「應化身」。
佛之法性身無來無去,本無生滅,惟應化之身,應眾生之機緣,以為說法。
所以佛的法性身本來就是無生無滅,只是為這個世間眾生的緣,來應化這個身形,以眾生的機緣說法。總而言之,佛永遠都是住世,只是看時機出現人間來引度眾生,這個道理也要讓我們用心好好細思來瞭解。所以要時時多用心啊!
回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29103
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

發表主題: 回復: 20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河   20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河 Empty周五 9月 20, 2013 9:23 pm

回頂端 向下
志志
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 968
威望 : 72
注冊日期 : 2009-04-25

發表主題: 回復: 20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河   20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河 Empty周日 9月 29, 2013 9:13 am

Explanations by Master Cheng-Yan
Subject: Help All Beings Cross the River of Life and Death(運載群生渡生死河)
Date: September.20, 2013

Every day, I talk about time. Every day, I talk about the mind. Time and our minds are essential to our daily living, particularly in our spiritual practice. We must seize this moment, live in the present and [discipline] our minds. We must have full control of our minds. This is the true goal of our spiritual practice. In our lives, as we communicate with each other, not only must our ears discern right from wrong, we must speak the Right Dharma. This is how we truly, mindfully learn Buddha’s Way. This does not only apply to ourselves. We also hope that other people can have correct views and understanding, can discern right from wrong in what they hear and can speak the Right Dharma. These roots, [these sense organs,] that were not utilized properly in the past, must be corrected now. [We must] guide them toward correct views and understanding and help them to discern right from wrong. If we are to guide others to do this, we must be able to practice it ourselves. We want to always be able to remain unmoving in body and mind. Actually, first we have to break down our arrogance. There are several kinds of “arrogance”.
In the sutras, there is this story from the Buddha’s lifetime. There was a dignified-looking young man who had just become a monastic and held very firm spiritual aspirations. One day before daybreak, he went to a pool to bathe. After he took off his clothing and was heading into the water, in the dark [he suddenly] saw a ray of light shine upon him. This young man felt slightly alarmed. When he was able to focus, he saw a dignified heavenly being. This heavenly being appeared before the young bhiksu to ask, “Young bhiksu, I esteem you for becoming a monastic at such a young age. But why did you choose to leave home at such a young age? You could still be enjoying the many sensory pleasures in this world. Why did you become a monastic so young?” The bhiksu replied, “Although it has not been long since I became a monk, I know that this is my heartfelt aspiration. I heard the Buddha talk about how young He was when He became a monk and how that is the right time for people to leave their secular lives. But that time does not seem to be a suitable time for the Buddha’s teachings.”
The heavenly beings heard this and said, “I don’t understand.“ You say you became a monk at the right time, but it is not the right time for the Buddha’s teaching. What do you mean?” The young bhiksu said, “I heard the Buddha say that this world is filled with the Five Desires. These desires will confuse people’s minds, lead them to create much karma and cause them to experience much suffering. So, this is not the right time.” The heavenly being said, “I still don’t understand. The Five Desires are an inherent part of this world. Aren’t people born into the world to enjoy them?” The bhiksu replied, “I haven’t been a monk for that long, I have not heard that many teachings. I heard the Buddha say this but I do not fully understand it either. If you want to understand, why don’t you ask the Buddha yourself?” The heavenly being said, “If this is the case, can you present me to Him?” The bhiksu said, “No problem”. And so it was decided After the sun rose, he brought the heavenly being to the Buddha, The Buddha was very glad to see this heavenly being.
After the heavenly being sat down, he asked, “Venerable Buddha, I was just listening to this young bhiksu’s aspirations for becoming a monastic. He said he became a monk at the right time, but in the world it is not the right time. I don’t understand what that means.” The Buddha said, “Whether the time is right or wrong, you only need to ask yourself how you came to be born in the heaven realm?” The heavenly being responded in an arrogant tone of voice and said, “I practiced the Ten Good Deeds in the human realm so I could be born in the heaven realm. Since I practiced them often, I was able to be born in heaven.” He repeated this statement three times. The Buddha smiled and replied, “In this world, many impermanent things also arise from the mind.”

Then the Buddha told him, “Superior conceit, equal conceit and inferior conceit. Those with these three kinds of conceits may have disputes. The elimination of these three conceits is called unmoving thinking.”

The heavenly being told the Buddha, “I don’t understand this principle.” Then the Buddha told him, “Right now you are a heavenly being and are very joyful. You believe you were born in heaven because you practiced the Ten Good Deeds. Will it last forever and ever?” The heavenly being said, “I don’t know how long I will stay in heaven. I really don’t know.” The Buddha said, “Though a heavenly lifespan is long, it will still come to an end. When heavenly blessings are exhausted, one will still descend. Descend to where? That depends on the karma you have created aside from your heavenly blessings.” The heavenly being said, “I don’t’ know. I don’t know how much good I have done. I really don’t know. I also don’t know how much evil have done.
The Buddha said, Ah, yes. Evil arises from the mind, from agreed, anger, delusion, arrogance and doubt. During your past lives, you probably did not have many greedy thoughts. You knew to give from what your obtained. You created blessings so you were reborn as a heavenly being. Your anger probably varied in intensity. Delusion easily caused you to become arrogant.”
The heavenly being quietly thought to himself and then said, “Oh, I understand now Venerable Buddha, you mentioned “arrogance”. Is that because in my mind, these is still a sense of arrogance?” The Buddha said, “Correct!” Arrogance is also conceit. Superior conceit’ means you feel like you have done so much that you are many times better than other people. Do you have that mindset?” “Yes, I do.” “What do you think of people who did more good deeds than you?”“I think that although they did more, since I was also born in heaven, we are about the same. We are equal.”“And then, what about when you are not as good as others?”“I think their goodness and my goodness having nothing to do with each other?”
The Buddha said, “All right, you know you are not as good as others yet, you still don’t think about being more diligent. You even feel that if is fine to be not as good. You have a mind that is not willing to progress. This is called “inferior conceit”.”
Indeed, the Buddha taught the heavenly being about the “Three Conceits”. If they remained in this heart, then he would not know how scary the Five Desires are and thus would still want to enjoy pleasures. Then, he would still have conflicts with others. If you can eliminate these three conceits, then you can be born in heaven and still comprehend the Buddha-Dharma and eliminate attachments. If this is the case, the mind becomes unmoving. As it enjoys pleasures, there are no ups or downs, such is an unmoving mind that will not be influenced by desires.
Otherwise, although your good deeds have enabled you to be born in heaven, evil thoughts can still lead you into the three evil destinies. Thus, “arrogance” is an illness of the mind. Sentient beings are now filled with illnesses of the mind. How do we guide these sentient beings with illnesses of the mind toward the correct path? I often say, “losing our temper is form of temporary insanity.” Indeed! This is the mind’s madness, recklessness and confusion. If our minds can constantly remain steady and calm, we can stay on the right course. With Right Mindfulness, throughout time and throughout our thoughts, we can constantly uphold and practice the Path. And not only should we do that, we must also guide others onto the right path.

So, “to turn those who are confused, in chaos and panic, toward great Right Mindfulness, we must become “master boatmen or great master boatmen who ferry all living beings across the river of life and death to the shore of Nirvana”.

There are multitudes of sentient beings in this boundless sea. We need to set sail on our Dharma-ship out of our compassion to save sentient beings in this boundless sea. Therefore, we must mindfully enter the Way.

So, the next section of the Lotus Sutra states,
“Sun-Moon-Lamp Radiant Buddha finished expounding the teachings at the end of 60 small kalpas. To the assembly of Brahma, demons sramanas, Brahmins, heavenly beings, humans and asuras, He made this announcement: Today, at midnight, the Tathagata will enter Nirvana without residue.”

60 small kalpas is a very long period of time. As I mentioned previously, even though it refers to a long time, it starts from the moment of “an arising thought” whether it feels long or short, we must cultivate purifying practices. Brahma means pure. Brahma also refers to Brahma heaven. A heavenly being there, unlike those in the heaven of the four heavenly kings or Tusita Heaven, did not get to be born there just by practicing the Ten Good Deeds. They also had to maintain a pure heart, which is a more advanced state of mind. To be born in Brahma heaven, one must be able to do good deeds without attachment. So, “Brahma” refers Brahma Heaven and people who are pure.
What about demons? They rob us of wisdom-life and damage our Dharma-path. Thoughts that arise can also act as demons to influence people’s spiritual aspirations and destroy their Path. This is what demons do. There are also sramanas, which refer to bhiksus, spiritual practitioners who calm their minds to stop evil. As they engage in spiritual practice, they still their minds and cease to be affected by thoughts. They are called sramanas. Then there are Brahmins. Brahmin means purifying practices.

“After 60 small kalpas of expounding this sutra, [the Buddha]said He was going into extinction and entering Nirvana Brahma: beings who are pure. Demons: beings who seize wisdom-life, damage spiritual practice, obstruct virtuous deeds. Sramanas: beings who still their minds to stop evil. Brahmins: beings who engage in purifying practices.”

In conclusion, at Dharma-assemblies where all Buddhas teach, there are heavenly beings and humans. Of course, there are also asuras, blessed beings who did not refine themselves and frequently lose their tempers. At a Dharma-assembly of so many beings, Sun-Moon-Lamp Radiant Buddha announced, “Today, at midnight, the Tathagata will enter Nirvana without residue.” Then He began to prepare to physically enter Nirvana. This means that after a lifetime of transforming and helping people cross over, He prepared to enter Nirvana without residue.
“Nirvana without residue” is a tranquil and still state where one has crossed into extinction and completely eliminated every cause and effect of cyclic existence in one’s heart. So, the “midnight” that He spoke of at that time reflected a kind of long, dark night. When sentient beings’ minds stray into darkness, a Buddha will appear in the world to guide them. When the conditions for this transformation end, He will manifest the form of entering extinction. Originally, the Buddha’s Dharmakaya is neither coming nor going, is neither arising nor ceasing. It inherently does not arise nor cease, He is only manifesting this form to guide and expound the Dharma for sentient beings. This form is the transformation-body. What enters extinction is the “transformation-body” that gave teachings to sentient beings according to their capabilities and conditions.

“The Buddha’s Dharmakaya neither comes nor goes. It does not arise nor cease. With this transformation-body and according to the capabilities and conditions of sentient beings, He gave teachings.”

So, the Buddha’s Dharmakaya inherently does not arise nor cease, He only manifested this transformation-body in order to give teachings to sentient beings according to their capabilities and conditions.
In conclusion, the Buddha is always abiding in the world, but He only appears on earth at suitable times to guide and transform sentient beings. We must mindfully and meticulously think about this principle in order to understand it. So, please always be mindful!

(Source: Da Ai TV - Wisdom at Dawn program – Explanation by Master Chen-Yen)

回頂端 向下
海文
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 402
來自 : 馬來西亞吉隆坡
威望 : 16
注冊日期 : 2013-10-04

發表主題: 回復: 20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河   20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河 Empty周二 10月 08, 2013 7:07 pm

(馬)濟勖心得分享:

載群生渡生死河
三慢之心應去除

修行目標,在於降服心念,透徹佛理,自利之時也引導眾众生。

佛,常住於世间,只是看時機而示現,啓發顛倒狂亂眾生的正念,遠離生死而達彼岸。

三慢:
勝慢(自認勝過他人)
等慢(自認与人平等)
不如慢(自認己不如人)
回頂端 向下

20130920《靜思妙蓮華》運載群生渡生死河
回頂端