Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore  Empty
發表主題: 20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore    20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore  Empty周二 10月 08, 2013 12:11 pm

Dear Master and the Dharma masters at the Abode, we volunteers of Tzu Chi Singapore hereby make these sincere vows: We will learn the sutra’s teaching, repent for our wrongs, eat vegetarian, discipline our heart and mind, purify our heart, get rid of our bad habits, spread the true Dharma, and recruit new volunteers. We will work in unity with harmony and love, and uphold Master’s teachings as our offering to Master.

Today is the 20th anniversary of Tzu Chi Singapore. Seeing them do a bowing pilgrimage and seeing that the group is so large, with hundreds of volunteers. I’m truly grateful. Life can be said to be long or short. But even if short, it is not all that short. So long as we carry out our mission with dedication and make every second count, then even in a very short time, pave a path people can walk on for years to come.

This is the 20th year of Tzu Chi in Singapore. It actually all started with Miss Liu Jing Lian, who was a young lady then. When she was young, she used to work at a store owned by a very experienced Tzu Chi commissioner, Jing Ci. Working at the store, she saw the owner being very dedicated to carrying out Tzu Chi’s work and being very enthusiastic about Tzu Chi. So, she became a disciple of mine. Later when she was married and moved to Singapore, she brought this seed of love with her to Singapore and spread it there. That was how Tzu Chi in Singapore started.

In 1993, Tzu Chi was officially registered there. Later, the branch office was set up in Chinatown, located in the busy city center. David Liu picked up the leadership and developed local volunteers with dedication. They provided charitable and medical services in Singapore.

They also formed TIMA (Tzu Chi Int’l Med. Assoc.) Through the years, they continued the work and now they have quite a sizable Jing Si Hall. Currently the CEO is Mr. Low Swee She. He is well-loved and supported by all. He is developing our missions in Singapore very well. Moreover, Singapore TIMA is doing a very good job. In Singapore, they have a good public healthcare system and many doctors. Many good doctors are willing to go with Tzu Chi to other countries to hold free clinics.

Though they have to travel by plane or boat, and sometimes trek to mountain villages on foot, they give of themselves with love in order to relieve people of their pain and illness. Many children with cleft lip and people with tumors had their lives changed thanks to their wondrous medical skills. They are truly mindful. They not only develop our medical mission in Singapore, but also spread Tzu Chi’s love there.

With this being their 20th year, they are preparing a sutra adaptation for the public. They have been rehearsing for it and abstaining from meat as part of the practice. I said: “Can all of you really eat vegetarian only ? You are businessmen and have many business socials.”They all said: “Master, we’ve already started eating vegetarian. We know it is a requirement for taking part in the sutra adaptation, so we’re already not eating any meat. They were confident they could hold to it.

Meanwhile, the verses are very profound. In Singapore, some of the doctors cannot read Chinese. Yet, to participate, they need to learn the verses and rehearse. I started to say, “Just knowing how to sing it.” They quickly replied: “We all understand the meaning. We’ve asked volunteers to share about the verses’ meaning. So, besides being able to sing it by heart and do the sign language and movements, they have an in-depth understanding of each verse’s meaning and the teaching goes deep into their hearts.

They also live out the teaching and actively carry out Tzu Chi’s mission. This will give their society hope.I am very grateful.

Indeed, to accomplish any mission, we need the loving contributions and joint efforts of many. Meanwhile, looking back on Tzu Chi’s history, on this day in 1995, I accompanied the heads of our missions on a trip to Luye to trace Tzu Chi’s roots.

The Japanese shrine used to have an arch by the gate, very beautiful on both sides. Standing here, there was a very simple temple over there. But it was very beautiful with a lot of trees. Now, it looks very different. Every time I pass here, I would stop by and visit this place.

They were very curious about the beginnings of my spiritual journey in Luye and were curious to see what it looked like. So, I returned to Luye and revisited that place with them. We visited the Chinese pavilion where I used to sit and read. The big trees were where I rested. When I was tired from fetching water. So quickly, over 50 years have passed since my stay there.

In life, impermanence is everywhere, everything is continually changing. There is nothing that always stays the same because change is happening at every second. Without our being aware of it, everything is undergoing changes at every moment. That’s how we grow old without realizing it. One day, we will be gone.

So, I hope everyone will really seize time and make the best use of it. Today marks the 20th year of Tzu Chi Singapore. I’m very happy to see everyone cultivating so diligently. Even though it was raining, they still gathered at our Jing Si Hall as agreed to participate in the bowing pilgrimage. Everyone lined up to be part of the pilgrimage and did not want to sit out because of the rain.

All volunteers at Tzu Chi Singapore sincerely vow to help Master shoulder Tzu Chi’s missions. So, as Master’s disciples, we all vow to pass on the Dharma of our lineage and spread the path of Tzu Chi. We give our full commitment.

Seeing their diligence and dedication, I’m very grateful for all that they’ve done. In conclusion, we need to diligently walk on the enlightened path and inspire others to take up this path also.

Then, the Dharma can remain in the world and there will always be people reaching out to the world and going into communities to relieve suffering and spread wellbeing out of loving-kindness, compassion, joy and equanimity. In this process, they cultivate themselves and develop a heart of the Four Great Vows with the commitment to saving all living beings.
回頂端 向下
如意
版主
版主
如意

文章總數 : 713
來自 : 嘉義
威望 : 253
注冊日期 : 2009-04-17

發表主題: 回復: 20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore    20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore  Empty周二 10月 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Date: October 06th, 2013 (Sunday)
Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore 慈濟志業在星國

敬愛的 上人暨常住師父,新加坡分會全體弟子,至誠發願,入經藏,大懺悔,誠齋戒,伏身心,滌心垢,去習氣,弘正法,大招生。我們將以合和互協,依教奉行,來供養 上人。
Dear Master and the Dharma masters at the Abode, we volunteers of Tzu Chi Singapore hereby make these sincere vows: We will learn the sutra’s teaching, repent for our wrongs, eat vegetarian, discipline our heart and mind, purify our heart, get rid of our bad habits, spread the true Dharma, and recruit new volunteers. We will work in unity with harmony and love, and uphold Master’s teachings as our offering to Master.

今天是新加坡的二十周年,看到了他們的精進朝山,幾百人浩蕩長隊伍在朝山,真的非常的感恩。人生說長,真的是很長,說短,實在是也不短,總是只要有心,分秒來累積,每一秒鐘都是實用它,那就可以,雖然是短短的時間,也可以延長千百年的慧命。
Today is the 20th anniversary of Tzu Chi Singapore. Seeing them do a bowing pilgrimage and seeing that the group is so large, with hundreds of volunteers. I’m truly grateful. Life can be said to be long or short. But even if short, it is not all that short. So long as we carry out our mission with dedication and make every second count, then even in a very short time, pave a path people can walk on for years to come.

其實新加坡的今年是二十年,也是起自於一位小女子,這一位,那叫做靜蓮,她還在少女的時代,在花蓮我們一位很資深的委員,就是靜慈,她在她的店裡工作,所以她看到了老闆娘,那樣的精進,而且對慈濟那樣的熱衷,她皈依了,後來嫁到了新加坡,這一念心靈的種子,也是帶到新加坡去,撒播愛的種子,慈濟的因緣就從此開始。
This is the 20th year of Tzu Chi in Singapore. It actually all started with Miss Liu Jing Lian, who was a young lady then. When she was young, she used to work at a store owned by a very experienced Tzu Chi commissioner, Jing Ci. Working at the store, she saw the owner being very dedicated to carrying out Tzu Chi’s work and being very enthusiastic about Tzu Chi. So, she became a disciple of mine. Later when she was married and moved to Singapore, she brought this seed of love with her to Singapore and spread it there. That was how Tzu Chi in Singapore started.

一九九三年就正式登記,後來在市中心裡也有個牛車水,那是在人群中,就濟雨居士接下來的,這樣的投入、付出、耕耘在新加坡,不管是慈善與醫療,從此開始。
In 1993, Tzu Chi was officially registered there. Later, the branch office was set up in Chinatown, located in the busy city center. David Liu picked up the leadership and developed local volunteers with dedication. They provided charitable and medical services in Singapore.

人醫會也是在那個時候開始,所以一直到現在的靜思堂的會所,也是就已經很有規模,現在的瑞士居士,都是很受到人人的愛護,把新加坡的會務做得非常好,而且他們人醫會有聲有色,因為在新加坡的福利很好,醫生很多,也很多好醫師在發心跨國,跟著慈濟,到了其他窮困國度去做義診。
They also formed TIMA (Tzu Chi Int’l Med. Assoc.) Through the years, they continued the work and now they have quite a sizable Jing Si Hall. Currently the CEO is Mr. Low Swee She. He is well-loved and supported by all. He is developing our missions in Singapore very well. Moreover, Singapore TIMA is doing a very good job. In Singapore, they have a good public healthcare system and many doctors. Many good doctors are willing to go with Tzu Chi to other countries to hold free clinics.

不管是爬山、涉水,從空中飛或者是從海面渡船,無不都是用心用愛去付出,拔苦與樂。多少孩子兔唇或者是腫瘤等等…他們都是發揮到了,妙手、妙法、妙人醫。他們真正的很有心,不只是醫療在新加坡要發展,還要弘揚慈濟愛的能量。
Though they have to travel by plane or boat, and sometimes trek to mountain villages on foot, they give of themselves with love in order to relieve people of their pain and illness. Many children with cleft lip and people with tumors had their lives changed thanks to their wondrous medical skills. They are truly mindful. They not only develop our medical mission in Singapore, but also spread Tzu Chi’s love there.

所以今年的二十周年,他們都在分享著,他們在彩排要入經藏,他們要齋戒,我就說:「有辦法嗎?大家真正的可以嗎? 因為你們在社會上需要應酬。」他們都和我說:「我們已經開始了,知道師父,我們要入經藏,一定會有這樣的要求,所以我們都已經齋戒了。很有信心。」
With this being their 20th year, they are preparing a sutra adaptation for the public. They have been rehearsing for it and abstaining from meat as part of the practice. I said: “Can all of you really eat vegetarian only ? You are businessmen and have many business socials.” They all said: “Master, we’ve already started eating vegetarian. We know it is a requirement for taking part in the sutra adaptation, so we’re already not eating any meat. They were confident they could hold to it.

那樣深澀的經文,尤其是在新加坡,有的醫師們還不認識中文,可是他們還是要彩排、要訓練。我說:「光會唱。」我們都知道裡面的涵義,都有請人來解說,這樣的經文裡面的意義,所以不只是會唱、會背,肢體語言的入經藏而說法,他們每一句話都很深入,法深入於內心裡,還身體力行,也在推動,這都是這個社會的希望。真的很感恩。
Meanwhile, the verses are very profound. In Singapore, some of the doctors cannot read Chinese. Yet, to participate, they need to learn the verses and rehearse. I started to say, “Just knowing how to sing it.” They quickly replied: “We all understand the meaning. We’ve asked volunteers to share about the verses’ meaning. So, besides being able to sing it by heart and do the sign language and movements, they have an in-depth understanding of each verse’s meaning and the teaching goes deep into their hearts. They also live out the teaching and actively carry out Tzu Chi’s mission. This will give their society hope. I am very grateful.

的確,每一個志業都是需要的,要有人的愛的能量合和互協,歷史上的今天,一九九五年十月六日,就是今天,我陪著所有的志業主管,四大志業的主管們,就是陪他們在「鹿野行」。
Indeed, to accomplish any mission, we need the loving contributions and joint efforts of many. Meanwhile, looking back on Tzu Chi’s history, on this day in 1995, I accompanied the heads of our missions on a trip to Luye to trace Tzu Chi’s roots.
以前神社,兩邊都一個拱,神社的門坊,兩邊很漂亮,來到這裡,那邊一間簡陋的王母廟。但是這樣很美,樹都很茂盛,現在都不一樣了。每一次從這邊經過,我都要來這邊走一走。

The Japanese shrine used to have an arch by the gate, very beautiful on both sides. Standing here, there was a very simple temple over there. But it was very beautiful with a lot of trees. Now, it looks very different. Every time I pass here, I would stop by and visit this place.

因為大家很好奇,師父是怎麼過來的,您都說在鹿野,鹿野長成得怎麼樣的,所以我就陪著他們,再回歸那一塊土地上,就到了我在讀書的那一個亭子裡面,那幾棵大樹,都是我挑水,挑不動的時候,坐在那裡休息的。一轉眼也五十多年了,走過了那一塊土地。
They were very curious about the beginnings of my spiritual journey in Luye and were curious to see what it looked like. So, I returned to Luye and revisited that place with them. We visited the Chinese pavilion where I used to sit and read. The big trees were where I rested. When I was tired from fetching water. So quickly, over 50 years have passed since my stay there.

所以人生無常,遷變不住,沒有辦法永遠「住」的,所以叫做行蘊。行薀,不知不覺都是這樣的不斷地循環變遷,不知覺地老了,不知覺總有一天那就是沒了。
In life, impermanence is everywhere, everything is continually changing. There is nothing that always stays the same because change is happening at every second. Without our being aware of it, everything is undergoing changes at every moment. That’s how we grow old without realizing it. One day, we will be gone.

所以希望人與人之間,都要好好地把握時間。今天的新加坡二十年,看到了大家的精進、很開心,他們就是哪怕是下雨,大家都是同樣約好的時間,還是到了我們的靜思堂會所,開始這樣的浩蕩長的隊伍,一個個地接著往前前進。人人都要那樣的精進。
So, I hope everyone will really seize time and make the best use of it. Today marks the 20th year of Tzu Chi Singapore. I’m very happy to see everyone cultivating so diligently. Even though it was raining, they still gathered at our Jing Si Hall as agreed to participate in the bowing pilgrimage. Everyone lined up to be part of the pilgrimage and did not want to sit out because of the rain.

新加坡分會全體弟子,都是至誠發願,願意來替 上人扛米籮。所以我們今天全體弟子,就是要傳承法脈,弘揚慈濟宗門,捨我其誰。
All volunteers at Tzu Chi Singapore sincerely vow to help Master shoulder Tzu Chi’s missions. So, as Master’s disciples, we all vow to pass on the Dharma of our lineage and spread the path of Tzu Chi. We give our full commitment.

他們的精進,一切的一切,無不都是在感恩中,這總是需要,「靜思法脈勤行道」,一步一步,人與人之間不斷地接攏起來,那就是法在人間。慈濟的宗門,永遠都是這樣走入人間路,進入人群中,發揮了「四無量心」,慈、悲、喜、捨。回歸到了心靈的道場,那就是人人內心裡的「四弘誓願」,「眾生無邊誓願度」的這樣的用心。
Seeing their diligence and dedication, I’m very grateful for all that they’ve done. In conclusion, we need to diligently walk on the enlightened path and inspire others to take up this path also. Then, the Dharma can remain in the world and there will always be people reaching out to the world and going into communities to relieve suffering and spread wellbeing out of loving-kindness, compassion, joy and equanimity. In this process, they cultivate themselves and develop a heart of the Four Great Vows with the commitment to saving all living beings.

(Source: Da Ai TV 人間菩提)
回頂端 向下
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

發表主題: 此地月亮師姊 告知 只放英文 不要中文 感恩您 此不用放   20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore  Empty周二 10月 08, 2013 2:36 pm

如意 寫到:
Date: October 06th, 2013 (Sunday)
Lecturer: Master Zheng-Yan
Subject: Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore 慈濟志業在星國

敬愛的 上人暨常住師父,新加坡分會全體弟子,至誠發願,入經藏,大懺悔,誠齋戒,伏身心,滌心垢,去習氣,弘正法,大招生。我們將以合和互協,依教奉行,來供養 上人。

今天是新加坡的二十周年,看到了他們的精進朝山,幾百人浩蕩長隊伍在朝山,真的非常的感恩。人生說長,真的是很長,說短,實在是也不短,總是只要有心,分秒來累積,每一秒鐘都是實用它,那就可以,雖然是短短的時間,也可以延長千百年的慧命。

其實新加坡的今年是二十年,也是起自於一位小女子,這一位,那叫做靜蓮,她還在少女的時代,在花蓮我們一位很資深的委員,就是靜慈,她在她的店裡工作,所以她看到了老闆娘,那樣的精進,而且對慈濟那樣的熱衷,她皈依了,後來嫁到了新加坡,這一念心靈的種子,也是帶到新加坡去,撒播愛的種子,慈濟的因緣就從此開始。

一九九三年就正式登記,後來在市中心裡也有個牛車水,那是在人群中,就濟雨居士接下來的,這樣的投入、付出、耕耘在新加坡,不管是慈善與醫療,從此開始。

人醫會也是在那個時候開始,所以一直到現在的靜思堂的會所,也是就已經很有規模,現在的瑞士居士,都是很受到人人的愛護,把新加坡的會務做得非常好,而且他們人醫會有聲有色,因為在新加坡的福利很好,醫生很多,也很多好醫師在發心跨國,跟著慈濟,到了其他窮困國度去做義診。

不管是爬山、涉水,從空中飛或者是從海面渡船,無不都是用心用愛去付出,拔苦與樂。多少孩子兔唇或者是腫瘤等等…他們都是發揮到了,妙手、妙法、妙人醫。他們真正的很有心,不只是醫療在新加坡要發展,還要弘揚慈濟愛的能量。

所以今年的二十周年,他們都在分享著,他們在彩排要入經藏,他們要齋戒,我就說:「有辦法嗎?大家真正的可以嗎? 因為你們在社會上需要應酬。」他們都和我說:「我們已經開始了,知道師父,我們要入經藏,一定會有這樣的要求,所以我們都已經齋戒了。很有信心。」
With this being their 20th year, they are preparing a sutra adaptation for the public. They have been rehearsing for it and abstaining from meat as part of the practice. I said: “Can all of you really eat vegetarian only ? You are businessmen and have many business socials.” They all said: “Master, we’ve already started eating vegetarian. We know it is a requirement for taking part in the sutra adaptation, so we’re already not eating any meat. They were confident they could hold to it.

那樣深澀的經文,尤其是在新加坡,有的醫師們還不認識中文,可是他們還是要彩排、要訓練。我說:「光會唱。」我們都知道裡面的涵義,都有請人來解說,這樣的經文裡面的意義,所以不只是會唱、會背,肢體語言的入經藏而說法,他們每一句話都很深入,法深入於內心裡,還身體力行,也在推動,這都是這個社會的希望。真的很感恩。
Meanwhile, the verses are very profound. In Singapore, some of the doctors cannot read Chinese. Yet, to participate, they need to learn the verses and rehearse. I started to say, “Just knowing how to sing it.” They quickly replied: “We all understand the meaning. We’ve asked volunteers to share about the verses’ meaning. So, besides being able to sing it by heart and do the sign language and movements, they have an in-depth understanding of each verse’s meaning and the teaching goes deep into their hearts. They also live out the teaching and actively carry out Tzu Chi’s mission. This will give their society hope. I am very grateful.

的確,每一個志業都是需要的,要有人的愛的能量合和互協,歷史上的今天,一九九五年十月六日,就是今天,我陪著所有的志業主管,四大志業的主管們,就是陪他們在「鹿野行」。
以前神社,兩邊都一個拱,神社的門坊,兩邊很漂亮,來到這裡,那邊一間簡陋的王母廟。但是這樣很美,樹都很茂盛,現在都不一樣了。每一次從這邊經過,我都要來這邊走一走。

因為大家很好奇,師父是怎麼過來的,您都說在鹿野,鹿野長成得怎麼樣的,所以我就陪著他們,再回歸那一塊土地上,就到了我在讀書的那一個亭子裡面,那幾棵大樹,都是我挑水,挑不動的時候,坐在那裡休息的。一轉眼也五十多年了,走過了那一塊土地。

所以人生無常,遷變不住,沒有辦法永遠「住」的,所以叫做行蘊。行薀,不知不覺都是這樣的不斷地循環變遷,不知覺地老了,不知覺總有一天那就是沒了。

所以希望人與人之間,都要好好地把握時間。今天的新加坡二十年,看到了大家的精進、很開心,他們就是哪怕是下雨,大家都是同樣約好的時間,還是到了我們的靜思堂會所,開始這樣的浩蕩長的隊伍,一個個地接著往前前進。人人都要那樣的精進。

新加坡分會全體弟子,都是至誠發願,願意來替 上人扛米籮。所以我們今天全體弟子,就是要傳承法脈,弘揚慈濟宗門,捨我其誰。

他們的精進,一切的一切,無不都是在感恩中,這總是需要,「靜思法脈勤行道」,一步一步,人與人之間不斷地接攏起來,那就是法在人間。慈濟的宗門,永遠都是這樣走入人間路,進入人群中,發揮了「四無量心」,慈、悲、喜、捨。回歸到了心靈的道場,那就是人人內心裡的「四弘誓願」,「眾生無邊誓願度」的這樣的用心。
Seeing their diligence and dedication, I’m very grateful for all that they’ve done. In conclusion, we need to diligently walk on the enlightened path and inspire others to take up this path also. Then, the Dharma can remain in the world and there will always be people reaching out to the world and going into communities to relieve suffering and spread wellbeing out of loving-kindness, compassion, joy and equanimity. In this process, they cultivate themselves and develop a heart of the Four Great Vows with the commitment to saving all living beings.

(Source: Da Ai TV 人間菩提)
回頂端 向下
如意
版主
版主
如意

文章總數 : 713
來自 : 嘉義
威望 : 253
注冊日期 : 2009-04-17

發表主題: 回復: 20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore    20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore  Empty周三 10月 09, 2013 1:53 pm

對不起, 刪不掉...感恩慮怡師姊的告知!
回頂端 向下
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

發表主題: 回復: 20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore    20131006《人間菩提》慈濟志業在星國Twenty Years of Tzu Chi in Singapore  Empty周三 10月 09, 2013 8:15 pm

了解了 感恩
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: