Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20131015合和互協 人間至情 Inspiring More people to Help Those in Need

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20131015合和互協  人間至情  Inspiring More people to Help Those in Need  Empty
發表主題: 20131015合和互協 人間至情 Inspiring More people to Help Those in Need    20131015合和互協  人間至情  Inspiring More people to Help Those in Need  Empty周五 10月 18, 2013 9:09 am

See how Typhoon Nari has caused much damage in Lnzon in the Philippines. From the news, we see that the storm has also brought disaster to Vietnam. So, people there should heighten their vigilance, and we should all pray sincerely for the people in Vietnam. There are indeed many disasters.

In China, a dust storm has affected Xinjiang, and there’s dust wherever the eyes see. However, we also see heartwarming images. In the Philippines; the vessel carrying Tzu Chi’s relief goods for the people in Zamboanga arrived there two days ago. See how the police mobilized to help unload the relief goods.

They knew that these goods were sent, from Taiwan to Manila, and then our volunteers there again shipped them to Zamboanga. See how everyone worked together to unload the relief goods, and they did the work with gratitude. Last month, there was an armed conflict in the city between the government troops and the Muslim rebels. Because of the conflict, over 20,000 families were affected.

These people truly have suffered unspeakably. So, we should do our best to help them. We need to use local resources and mobilize as many people in the Philippines as possible to work together to help the people in Zamboanga.

Last week, when the CEO and Vice CEO of Tzu Chi Philippines came to Hualien, I asked them: “Do you need more rice from Taiwan?” They said, “We’re fine” “We have enough rice in Manila” “and we are ready to ship it to Zamboanga” Hearing that, I reminded them that they should inspire more people in the Philippines to do what they can to help as only when everyone gives with love can there be peace and harmony in their society.

I’m sure that’s what our volunteers are working hard to do now. Although the goods have arrived in Zamboanga, it will take the city a long time to recover. So, the local government has asked our volunteers if we could help set up temporary classrooms for school children. They asked because they’ve seen the temporary classrooms we set up in Zimbabwe and they were impressed.

So, our volunteers in Taiwan will assemble 160 temporary classrooms for them I’m very grateful that upon hearing the news, many of our Tzu cheng members all volunteered to help with the assembling I hope that everyone in the world can serve as a bodhisattva like this so that wherever there’s a disaster, there’ll be bodhisattvas going to people’s aid and relieving their suffering.

We also see very heartwarming images of Indonesia. Since September, our volunteers there have been holding a series of activities. And, on Oct, 11 and 12, our medical volunteers from Indonesia, Singapore and Taiwan went to Batam to hold a free clinic.

We saw a child from a poor family who suffered from cleft lip. After a few hours of surgery, his cleft lip was repaired. His mother was very happy. When a child with cleft lip grow up, he’ll have low self-esteem. Now that he has undergone surgery, he won’t feel ashamed of himself .

At the clinic, our doctors conducted over 400 operations. See how many people have benefited from their surgery and can now live a normal life. There were also people with tumors. Learning of the free clinic, many living on other islands took a boat and traveled long distances just to receive treatment from our doctors

After surgery, our volunteers took them to a place we rented to recuperate for three days before letting them go home. Seeing how mindfully our volunteers made these arrangements, I am very moved. Many people are very grateful to Tzu Chi.

I’m very happy. Thank you so much. Free clinics are just what we need I could never have saved enough money for surgery.

Without Tzu Chi’s help, I couldn’t have had the surgery I want to thank Tzu Chi and the doctors for coming all the way to help me.

Since Tzu Chi volunteers as well as our medical volunteers from different countries have gone there to hold free clinics for years, people have come to trust them with all their hearts I’m sure it was a heartwarming event.

Our volunteers not only helped with the transportation, accommodation and meals of those having surgery, they also let them stay at a place and cared for them for a couple of days before accompanying them home. No words can describe how moved I am.

All this was possible because of love. After the free clinic ended, our doctors could’ve relaxed a bit. But, worrying about their patients in Taiwan. They hoped that they could return to Taiwan as soon as possible. So, yesterday, they took the private jet of one of our volunteers in Indonesia. Mr. Franky Widjaja, and flew back to Taiwan. They wanted to come back because they were worried about their patients in Taiwan.

Otherwise, they could’ve spent a day there visiting Tzu Chi’s facilities in Jakarta, which are really worth visiting. But they came back for the sake of their patients. See how loving they truly are I’m very grateful to them. This series of activities in Indonesia has come to an end. May Indonesia be filled with more peace and harmony and there be more people giving with love.

This is our best wishes for them I’m very grateful to our volunteers in Indonesia for taking every step firmly and steadily. Their efforts have paid off I’m very grateful to them.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: