Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20131031照見心靈的陽光 Bringing Light to People`s Hearts with Love

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20131031照見心靈的陽光 Bringing Light to People`s Hearts with Love  Empty
發表主題: 20131031照見心靈的陽光 Bringing Light to People`s Hearts with Love    20131031照見心靈的陽光 Bringing Light to People`s Hearts with Love  Empty周三 12月 04, 2013 1:45 am

In Norway, there is a town that gets no sunshine for about seven months of the year.  So, people there installed three giant mirrors, which can follow the path of the sun to reflect sunlight to the town.  See, as long as we try, there is nothing we cannot achieve.

However, we also see places where the scorching sun and strong winds have helped sweep wildfires across a vast area.  Take Australia for example.  The wildfires there have been raging for around a month now.  Every day, firefighters are busy with putting out the fires.  It is truly very taxing and hard work.

The fires have raged across forests and burned down many houses in their paths.  Tzu Chi volunteers there have mobilized and taken to the streets to solicit donations.  Through fundraising for those affected, our volunteers hope to remind people to be careful and cautious with everything they do.  As the weather is dry, everyone should be careful not to cause fires.

At the same time, our volunteers also hope to inspire love in people.  Only love can moisten the arid land because, when we have love in our hearts, we’ll be careful with our conduct.  This is what everyone should be aware of.  All around the world, there are many natural and manmade disasters.  So, I hope everyone can pool their love together to help those affected.

In Thailand, some areas are still submerged in floodwaters.  Having been inundated for such a long time, how are people to live like that?  So, Tzu Chi volunteers have been providing hot meals to people and are still surveying disaster areas, etc.  it must be very tiring, as it’s not easy to take on relief work for such a long period.

So, I’m very grateful to our volunteers.  With love in their hearts, they’re able to give of themselves and bring light to the dark corners of the world where sunlight cannot reach.  Seeing such interaction of love, I am truly very moved.  

Just imagine how hard life must be being submerged in water all day long.  But, with Tzu Chi volunteers reaching out to them and bringing them love and care, their hearts have been lit up with hope.  All I hope now is that the floodwaters can recede soon.  

We also see that Xiaodong has gone home.  Many people welcomed him at the airport.  As he approached home, his neighbors were all very excited and exclaimed, “Xiaodong is back!”

His grandma was very happy and kept touching his face lovingly.  I’m truly very grateful to Hon. Supt. Chen and his team for conducting surgeries on Xiaodong to correct his bent body so that he is able to stand tall now.  It was truly very hard work.

Hon. Supt. Chen is very experienced, but he was actually very nervous about the surgeries because if he wrongly cut a nerve, Xiaodong could become paralyzed for life.  However, with prudence, good medical skills, wisdom and love, Hon. Supt. Chen did whatever he could to help this young man stand tall and upright.

I’m also very grateful to Hon. Supt. Chen for bearing with Xiaodong’s cold attitude.  He’d been very tolerant with Xiaodong.  Over the past five months, our medical staff had been very accommodating and care for Xiaodong with love.

Now, Xiaodong can stand tall and walk. He went home yesterday.  He has truly been reborn.  So, I hope he will work hard to better himself and continue to do physical therapy.  He has been given a new life,and I hope he’ll cherish it.  I’m truly very grateful.  Nothing is impossible as long as we work hard.

See how sunshine can be brought to the town in Norway and how Xiaodong’s bent body can be straightened.  So, as long as everyone has the same loving heart, the weather will not be unfavorable.  When our minds are in harmony, the weather will be favorable.  So, we should stop damaging our environment.

We see on the news that the atmospheric mercury pollution in Taiwan is very serious, posing a threat to people’s health.  So, we must be aware and careful.  Such pollution is caused by industrial waste.  So, we truly must keep our actions in check.
and not blemish our pure nature with our desires.

We need to help everyone maintain a pure heart and give of ourselves with selfless love.  Only then can we enjoy peace, joy and harmony in life.  For that to be possible, we must mindfully give with love.  We also see Yuyao in Zhejiang, China.  Having received our aid, many flood survivors are very grateful.

How heartwarming it is.  Wherever people are affected by disaster, we’ll never say that it has nothing to do with us.  It has everything to do with us because we all live in the same world and we are all interrelated.  So, we must care for one another with love.

Another typhoon, Krosa, has formed over the sea.  Even though it’s heading toward the Philippines, the weather bureau in Taiwan has warned that its outer bands may bring heavy rains to Taiwan.  So, please be on guard and be prepared.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: