Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20140103傳承法髓妙蓮華 Inspiring More People to Walk the Tzu Chi Path

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20140103傳承法髓妙蓮華 Inspiring More People to Walk the Tzu Chi Path    Empty
發表主題: 20140103傳承法髓妙蓮華 Inspiring More People to Walk the Tzu Chi Path    20140103傳承法髓妙蓮華 Inspiring More People to Walk the Tzu Chi Path    Empty周一 1月 06, 2014 5:50 am

“Since I attended the study group, I’ve grown a lot”
“To better myself, I join the study group. Some are embarrassed to come as they’re illiterate. I said there’s nothing to be embarrassed about and encourage them to come”

“We love reading sutras and living them out. The Sutra of Innumerable Meanings is our favorite”
“In the footage, some of the volunteers are elderly and some are illiterate. No matter what their backgrounds are, they gather together to study the Sutra of Innumerable Meanings to bring about goodness in the world”

“How old are you?”
“I’m 81 years old.”
“Why do you stay to join the study group after serving as a cleaning volunteer?”
“Being part of the study group makes me very happy. I gain both blessings and wisdom. So, everyone, come and join us”

“To change others, we must change ourselves. This Jing Si Aphorism struck a chord in me. I stopped complaining and my relations with others have improved. So, I’ve decided to train and become a certified Tzu Chi volunteer and work to benefit others.”

“With a good heart, we’ll find the correct path. With a good vow, we’ll have the strength to give.”
Seeing our volunteers sharing onstage one group after another, I’m truly very happy.

Every day, all I wish is to purify people’s hearts and minds with the Dharma. For that to be possible, people need to first take the Dharma to heart. So, after we’ve inspired people to join Tzu Chi, we must share our Jing Si dharma lineage with them and guide them to diligently walk the Tzu Chi path so they can see how others suffer.

Nowadays, disasters occur frequently. So, we all the more need to learn the Dharma diligently.
Here in Taiwan, I share the Dharma with everyone every morning and people in others parts of the world can also listen to my talks.

You’re right here in Taiwan. If you don’t listen to the Dharma now, in the future, you may need people from other countries to come and teach you the Dharma. Taiwan is the birthplace of Tzu Chi. Do you want people from other places to come and teach you the Dharma? “No”

Then you need to learn diligently. We need to pass on our Jing Si dharma lineage, which helps us to cultivate ourselves. We also need to walk the Tzu Chi path by going amongst people to live out the Dharma.

In the past, we focused more of our work on relieving suffering. Tzu Chi’s mission is to work the Buddhism and for all living beings. But when we first started, we worked hard to help people in need. Later, we began to share with people that we are a Buddhist group and we follow the Buddha’s teachings by going amongst people to serve.

The Buddha came to this world to guide us to give of ourselves for others. This is what the Buddha hoped for us to do.

Tzu Chi is over 40 years old. We started with a small group. As everyone gained much joy from the work we did, more people were inspired to join us and in turn gained peace and joy in body and mind.

So, they believed that this is how they should practice the Buddha’s teachings in this world and they have all been willingly walking the path of Tzu Chi. That’s why at Tzu Chi’s 40th anniversary, I announced the establishment of the Tzu Chi path as a school of Buddhism. So, it took us 40 years to do that.

Then, I started asking everyone to learn Tzu Chi’s dharma lineage, which must be passed down or the Tzu Chi path won’t last long. So, we must work hard to pass on the Jing Si dharma lineage and the Tzu Chi path.

From what I’ve seen today, this is what you’ve done. When we recruit volunteers, we must guide them into the essence of our Tzu Chi path. This is the mission that I hope every one of our volunteers groups can take one.

I also hope you can care for one another. If you only recruit people and forget to care about your fellow volunteers, that’s wrong. We should be grateful to one another. Because of everyone’s effort, we are able to do much work. So, we need to care for and be grateful to one another. Only then can our Tzu Chi path continue on.

Apart from that, we must learn the Dharma. We should encourage one another to listen to the Dharma. During my Dharma talks now, I’m explaining the Lotus Sutra. I hope to share with you the essence of the sutra and how it can be applied in today’s society and help you eliminate you afflictions.

So, I hope everyone can look after one another and remind one another to learn the Dharma.
I also hope that you can work to inspire one million bodhisattvas like our volunteers in Malaysia. By that, I mean certified Tzu Chi volunteers not donating members.

We have several million donating members, but the number of our certified volunteers is far less than one tenth of a million. So, we should recruit more. Just now, I saw how one volunteer alone has recruited more than ten volunteers. So, it is not impossible. We also see one volunteer who is very endearing. In order to see me in person someday, she comes to do recycling every day.

Actually, she’s seen me for years because she’s been keeping me in her heart. So, she’s been seeing me with her mind’s eye. She happily does recycling every day and joyfully listens to my Dharma talks every day. I’m very grateful to her.

So, as long as we diligently take the Dharma to heart, the Dharma will forever reside in our hearts just like how the spirit of the Dharma assembly back in the Buddha’s time will live on for all eternity. The Buddha’s wisdom is very deep and profound. The Buddha had awakened to the Truth of the universe. His mind had come together with all true principles of the cosmos, so his wisdoms is vast and boundless.

The Buddha had gained insight into the Truth and his wisdom is as vast as the sea, on which our Dharma ship has set sail. See how beautiful the formation of the Dharma ship presented by our volunteers is. It can be so beautiful only because everyone’s hearts have become one. So, on the sea as vast as the Buddha’s wisdom, our Dharma ship has set sail.

Tzu Chi’s ship of compassion has set sail on the Dharma sea. And, there is more than just one ship. Many of our ships of compassion have embarked on their journey on the Dharma sea to relieve the suffering of people around the world. It is truly very moving.

Everyone, we truly need to recruit more volunteers. Only when people’s minds are purified and the force of good is greater than the of evil can our society enjoy peace and harmony

回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: