Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20140107護持道場眾所成 Inspiring More People to Serve as Bodhisattvas

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20140107護持道場眾所成  Inspiring More People to Serve as Bodhisattvas Empty
發表主題: 20140107護持道場眾所成 Inspiring More People to Serve as Bodhisattvas   20140107護持道場眾所成  Inspiring More People to Serve as Bodhisattvas Empty周五 1月 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Our Jing Si Hall here in Xinzhu is inaugurated today. This new Jing Si Hall is a spiritual cultivation ground and the home of Tzu Chi volunteers. I remember that last year when we held the Year-end Blessings ceremonies here it had not yet been inaugurated, but everyone was filled with joy all the same. Today, the Jing Si Hall is officially inaugurated.

I’m very grateful to Mr. Lin, former mayor of Xinzhu and now the governor of Taiwan Province, as well as the current mayor for their support to this project so that the construction could go smoothly. For that, we are indeed very grateful. Being grateful, we need to cherish what we have. With this new place, we can live out the Buddha’s teachings to help more people. Everyone, you all know that working for Buddhism and for all living beings is my conviction.

It is a mission given by my Master. By working for Buddhism, we’re also working for living beings. All around the world, disasters occur frequently. When the world is not safe, how can people live in peace? So far, Tzu Chi has offices in nearly 50 countries. Wherever there are disasters, Tzu Chi volunteers nearby will mobilize to carry out relief. They are truly living bodhisattvas.

As we serve, I hope that we can share the Buddha’s teachings with more people for them to practice in their daily living. Since we all live on the same land and under the same sky, we should care for people in need even though they live in other countries. We should also serve as a bodhisattva. The Buddha came to the world to awaken us to Truth.

He taught us to harbor a broad heart and make great vows to go amongst people to serve because there are a lot of people suffering in this world due to natural disasters, etc. So wherever there are people in suffering, we should reach out to them. This is the way of a bodhisattva. For Buddhism to save the world, we must start with purifying people’s hearts. So, we need to nurture a Bodhisattva’s heart. Where does a Bodhisattva’s heart arise from? From the hearts of Buddhas.

True Dharma comes from the hearts of Buddhas and it teaches us the Bodhisattva way. A bodhisattva has to go amongst people to relieve suffering while harboring the heart of a Buddha. That’s why I often encourage you to take the Buddha’s heart as your own. The heart of the Buddha is the heart of all living beings.

So, having taken the Dharma to heart, we can learn to become a bodhisattva. Our Jing Si Hall in Xinzhu, which is also our spiritual home, has now been inaugurated. For this to be possible, we must thank all the construction workers and staff from our construction department for their hard work. In addition, I’m very grateful to our Tzu Chi volunteers in Xinahu for having worked so hard to share Tzu Chi’s values with the construction workers and given their support to the project so that the construction could go smoothly.  

There are truly many people to thank. When the Jing Si Hall was under construction, imagine how high the workers had to climb and how they had to endure the beating sun, high winds, or the freezing cold. Thanks to the effort of so many people, the Jing Si Hall can now be opened I can also imagine how hard our Tzu Chi volunteers had worked to make today’s Year-end Blessings Ceremony possible.

Everyone not only dedicated their effort, but also their heart to the construction just to inaugurate this dignified place we see today. So, today, our Jing Si Hall is opened. Everyone, I am very grateful that we’ve moved from the simple office, which we’ve used for years, to such a dignified place here. It is very beautiful, and I am very grateful.

We promise Master that every volunteer group in Xinzhu will work hard to carry out Tzu Chi’s work in our community to create a cycle of great love in Xinzhu.

We heard the vow of our volunteers, and I hope everyone also shares the same vow. This Jing Si Hall here is the home of everyone, and I hope you’ll emulate the Buddha’s heart and have the same conviction as me. The Buddha’s heart is one of great compassion and my conviction is to work for Buddhism and for all living beings. We need to help all living beings and save our world with the Buddha’s teachings.

This is what we should vow to do. Those who are certified today all have two seeds of remembrance under your ribbon. One seed can give rise to innumerable seeds. Now that we have a new home in XinZhu, it’s time for us to work harder to recruit more volunteers. I hope we can make use of it to provide wholesome education to people and to inspire love in more people.

Please don’t waste it by coming here to have disagreement with one another have disagreement with one another. This is a place for spiritual cultivation. So, please learn and live out the Dharma and keep the Buddha in your heart.

Everyone, a new year has come and the Chinese New Year is around the corner. This is the start of a new beginning. Now that you have a new Jing Si Hall here, it signifies a spiritual renewal. So, you must work with one heart to safeguard our new home and inspire goodness in more people I hope it can become a gathering place for those who aspire to walk the Bodhisattva Path. In the coming year, I hope everyone can be diligent, and may this year be filled with blessings and wisdom.

May every family enjoy peace and safety. May everyone diligently walk the Bodhisattva Path, cultivate both blessings and wisdom, and be well each and every day. Happy New Year.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: