Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20140111緣苦眾生平等慈 To Seek the Dharma and Compassionately Help All in Need

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20140111緣苦眾生平等慈 To Seek the Dharma and Compassionately Help All in Need  Empty
發表主題: 20140111緣苦眾生平等慈 To Seek the Dharma and Compassionately Help All in Need    20140111緣苦眾生平等慈 To Seek the Dharma and Compassionately Help All in Need  Empty周日 1月 12, 2014 3:08 pm

Welcome to Longing. Come eat our local yam and do recycling!

At our Longjing recycling station, every Saturday is our big recycling day. So, all volunteers would gather there to do recycling without us needing to invite them. But, they can come to do recycling every day from Monday to Friday. Our door is always open. So, it’s great place for people to come and start getting involved in Tzu Chi.

Next to the recycling station is our Buddha Hall. So, we can hear Master’s talk coming out from it. I think doing recycling while getting to listen to Master’s teaching is a very good thing. Our recycling station is developing. Schools can sign up to visit our recycling station where we teach them how to sort recyclables.

This is how students sort the recyclables. We tell them that we only have one Earth, so we have to eat vegetarian to protect it. Not only do we need to recycle, because we’ve created so much garbage, we need to cherish our blessings and create more blessings. Everyone, we have such a heartwarming place of cultivation. Starting with your report about LongJing I hear how everyone is very mindful in developing Tzu Chi’s missions there.

We all know that Lonjing Tea is very famous. But think in Longjing, there is also very good Dharma there. For the past many years, when my time permitted, I’d visit our office in Longjing when I travelled around Taiwan. So, I’ve been there three or four times. Longjin literally means “Dragon Well” Our Tzu Chi office resembles that, as it is long in shape and can accommodate many people.

All in all, as long as we are mindful, our office doesn’t need to be very big to have great depth of
Dharma I also heard that that piece of land has over 10 owners who all agreed to let us use it. This is because we’ve always reached out to them and interacted with them, so they understand what we do. That’s why they’re willing to let us utilize their land. We really need to cherish it.

Whether this land is our own or someone else’s, we need to cherish the land all the same. So, we can’t haphazardly pave concrete over it. We need to let the land breathe by paving bricks instead, for our goal is to protect the environment I am truly very grateful I also heard our volunteers in Wuqi are listening to my morning Dharma talks via videoconferencing. This makes me very happy.

But if the weather is especially cold or rainy, please be very careful on the road while you are travelling to our Tzu chi office. Or, if you are staying at home, you should also listen to the Dharma by watching my “Wisdom at Dawn” program broadcast at 5:30 A.M. on Da Ai TV. These two ways of listening to the Dharma are different. By coming to our Tzu Chi office, you can listen to my 45-minute Dharma talk live via videoconferencing early in the morning. You can even hear me breathing.

When I cough, you hear it too. If you watch the “Wisdom at Dawn” on Da Ai TV, due to the time restriction, my talk is edited into a 24-minute program for broadcasting and you won’t hear these live, on the scene, sounds. All in all, even if you can’t come to the Tzu Chi office, you should listen to the Dharma at home. Getting up early will give us more energy and is good for our health. By getting up early, we also gain more time.

So, I really hope that you can all make good use of your time to learn the Dharma. Then, you won’t end up letting your life go to waste and you’ll be able to grow in your wisdom-life. So, I really hope that everyone can learn the Dharma. We should all encourage one another to do this. Even if you just watch “Wisdom at Dawn” at home, I will be very grateful for this. When I asked you: “Do you watch ‘Wisdom at Dawn’ at home” “if you don’t attend the live Dharma talk” “at our Tzu Chi office?” You all told me, “Yes”

So now, I’m going to check on your learning. If you listen to my Dharma talk every day, even by watching Da Ai TV’s “Wisdom at Dawn”, you have to take notes on that day’s talk so that I’ll know what Dharma you’ve learned on that day. This is a check to see if you are diligent in learning the Dharma.

By getting up early in the morning, even if you watch the Dharma program at home, you help nurture your wisdom-life. Actually, for me, if I don’t come out to give a Dharma talk, I still watch “Wisdom at Dawn” in my study and take in the Dharma myself. So, I also listen to my own Dharma talk and take in every word of it. So, let us all be diligent in learning the Dharma I wish we all can understand the Four Noble Truths that the Buddha explained, about suffering and how to end it.

If we don’t understand the Truth of suffering, we will be lost and deluded. Then we’ll go astray and veer off from life’s right path. Then, we will really waste our life. So I really hope everyone can be mindful in learning the Dharma.

Earlier, I saw how you are caring for fellow volunteers who are facing some life challenges. Such care is what I hope for. In Tzu Chi, we are a family, a family of bodhisattvas. So, we should give care and aid to our fellow volunteers who are in need. This is what I really wish to see. If we don’t have such sincere love and care toward our fellow members, how can we go on to love and care for others outside of Tzu Chi?

In Tzu Chi, it’s our principle to be genuine, sincere and honest. So, starting from our fellow volunteers, we need to care about and help those who are in need. This is what the Dharma teaches us. If we’ve taken in the Dharma, we will have loving-kindness for all and feel others’ suffering as our own. Is such compassion only for the people unconnected with us? We should really have it for the people around us and be grateful for them because without them, what team would there be?

We need to love the whole team and we should love everyone both internally, within our group, and externally, to others we don’t know. We need to be the same both on the inside and outside. This is the principle of having sincerity, integrity, faith, and honesty. It is very moving to see this. Coming here to Qingshui today, I see that you have a real atmosphere of cultivation here. This place is close to the port, so you’ll need to be very pious and vigilant.

But if you only pray for safety without creating the conditions for it and don’t plant the seeds for wellbeing, how can we possibly reap the fruit of having peace and wellbeing to enjoy? So, everyone, we need to first plant the seeds for peace, health, and wellbeing.

So, we ought to truly go into the community to benefit others with the spirit of seeking Dharma. Everyone, to learn Buddha’s way, we need to learn to go help people when they are in their time of need and work to benefit them. This is our mission in learning Buddha’s way for bodhisattvas in this world reach out to help living beings in suffering.

Those in suffering really need love from all of us I hope you can work harder and build up even greater capacity to benefit others to really create blessings for this land. Only with such blessings can this land be safer I also hope you will make this Jing Si Hall an even more beautiful place and tat is by having Dharma through you, the people, practicing the Dharma. Only by using the Dharma to change ourselves can we go on to inspire others.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: