Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20130124歲末圍爐 鐵漢慈心 Bring ing Love and Warmth to Those in Need

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20130124歲末圍爐 鐵漢慈心  Bring ing Love and Warmth to Those in Need Empty
發表主題: 20130124歲末圍爐 鐵漢慈心 Bring ing Love and Warmth to Those in Need   20130124歲末圍爐 鐵漢慈心  Bring ing Love and Warmth to Those in Need Empty周二 1月 28, 2014 1:03 pm

Seeing these images, we can truly feel that the Chinese New Year is around the corner. Yesterday, our care recipients and their families came to our Jing Si Abode to have a reunion meal here. They sat together at round tables. Walking around the tables, I saw that every one of them was very content and very happy, and all of them were very grateful.

At each table, there was a Tzu Chi volunteer sitting together with our care recipients to serve them food, chat with them, etc. There was also the performance of traditional Chinese music. It was very heartwarming. Played by Chinese musical instruments, even our Tzu Chi songs have a flavor of the past to them.

It was truly like family reunion for the Chinese New Year. We also see the children and grandchildren of our care recipients. They are very good children and do very well academically. With the tuition aid we provide, the can study without worry. So, they all study hard and have good grades.

Yesterday, they also presented a story on filial piety and the “Kneeling Lamb” The programs were very well arranged. Seeing how everyone interacted with one another with such love, my heart is filled with gratitude. Yesterday, everyone not only got to watch the programs we arranged, but also had a good time together with their families.

As the Chinese New Year is approaching, we hope to bring joy to everyone. It’s truly very moving. We also see that our emergency relief effort for. Haiyan survivors in the Philippines has come to an end. When the previous team of our volunteers were building temporary classrooms there, it was scorching hot.

And this time, the other team of volunteers had to work in the rain, and they even encountered a tropical storm. But rain or shine, the work had to be done. So, every day, they set out before dawn and didn’t rest until dusk. Our volunteers willingly took on the task and had worked very hard to get it done. One of them was Mr. Cai He once acted as a guarantor for his friend but ended up being in debt and going to jail.

While serving his term, he came across our Tzu Chi Monthly He realized that he should let go of the past and start life anew instead of being resentful. Having taken in the Dharma, he let go of his hatred and resentment and even began volunteering with Tzu Chi.

See how he is now giving of himself with a heart at ease. Education is important to children. It’s an honor that we can come here to help. We also see another volunteer, Mr. Liu He had surgery for prostate cancer last June, but he insisted on going to the Philippines this time because he didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to help others. See how happy and joyful he was.

I give them apple-shaped balloons to wish them peace, safety and happiness. Although they are big men, they are very tender and loving. Seeing children beaming with joy, they were very happy, too. They even used their free time to play with the children and blow balloons for them. See how they served with a joyful heart and received sincere gratitude in return.

All in all, life is filled with suffering. After such a major disaster, we see that many families were stricken with pain and grief. In one family of 17, only two members survived. In another family of 20, all passed away but one. It is truly heartrending to see. A family also lost five out of eight children to the disaster. The disaster not only took away people’s houses, but also their loved ones.

I grabbed my grandson’s hand and lifted him to the mezzanine. My pregnant daughter held on to my neck. So did my other grandchildren. Then, I was hit by a tree, so my daughter had to let go I remember her crying out for me before she was washed away. My neck almost broke. Their suffering and grief can never be eased by material aid.

Only Dharma can help them. So we need to genuinely share the Dharma with them to comfort them and help them overcome their grief soon. Otherwise, if they continue to grieve throughout their lives, how can they move on? I know you’re very sad. We can feel your pain and sorrow. We feel sad for you, too. But you still have your brothers. You can move on together.

When Tzu Chi volunteers visited us, we were very happy. They’ve truly warmed our hearts. What Tzu Chi volunteers gave them was not only warmth, but also the Dharma. Apart from giving them loving care, they also shared the Dharma with them. As people recalled what happened, they’d be filled with remorse and sorrow, so we don’t know when their grief can ease.

But, perhaps after taking to our volunteers and receiving comfort from them, they’ll be able to purr themselves together, move on in life, and even become someone who can help others. This is what we earnestly hope for. This is how life is. In beauty, there is misery; in misery, there is warmth.

Even in the hardest of times, there is love and warmth in the world. Seeing so much suffering in life, we should awaken and be mindful with our actions. Life is impermanent and full of suffering, and everything is empty in nature. But, we should find joy amidst suffering through giving with genuine love, which is always there within our hearts.

Seeing these images, we can truly feel that the Chinese New Year is around the corner. Yesterday, our care recipients and their families came to our Jing Si Abode to have a reunion meal here. They sat together at round tables. Walking around the tables, I saw that every one of them was very content and very happy, and all of them were very grateful.

At each table, there was a Tzu Chi volunteer sitting together with our care recipients to serve them food, chat with them, etc. There was also the performance of traditional Chinese music. It was very heartwarming. Played by Chinese musical instruments, even our Tzu Chi songs have a flavor of the past to them.

It was truly like family reunion for the Chinese New Year. We also see the children and grandchildren of our care recipients. They are very good children and do very well academically. With the tuition aid we provide, the can study without worry. So, they all study hard and have good grades.

Yesterday, they also presented a story on filial piety and the “Kneeling Lamb” The programs were very well arranged. Seeing how everyone interacted with one another with such love, my heart is filled with gratitude. Yesterday, everyone not only got to watch the programs we arranged, but also had a good time together with their families.

As the Chinese New Year is approaching, we hope to bring joy to everyone. It’s truly very moving. We also see that our emergency relief effort for. Haiyan survivors in the Philippines has come to an end. When the previous team of our volunteers were building temporary classrooms there, it was scorching hot.

And this time, the other team of volunteers had to work in the rain, and they even encountered a tropical storm. But rain or shine, the work had to be done. So, every day, they set out before dawn and didn’t rest until dusk. Our volunteers willingly took on the task and had worked very hard to get it done. One of them was Mr. Cai He once acted as a guarantor for his friend but ended up being in debt and going to jail.

While serving his term, he came across our Tzu Chi Monthly He realized that he should let go of the past and start life anew instead of being resentful. Having taken in the Dharma, he let go of his hatred and resentment and even began volunteering with Tzu Chi.

See how he is now giving of himself with a heart at ease. Education is important to children. It’s an honor that we can come here to help. We also see another volunteer, Mr. Liu He had surgery for prostate cancer last June, but he insisted on going to the Philippines this time because he didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to help others. See how happy and joyful he was.

I give them apple-shaped balloons to wish them peace, safety and happiness. Although they are big men, they are very tender and loving. Seeing children beaming with joy, they were very happy, too. They even used their free time to play with the children and blow balloons for them. See how they served with a joyful heart and received sincere gratitude in return.

All in all, life is filled with suffering. After such a major disaster, we see that many families were stricken with pain and grief. In one family of 17, only two members survived. In another family of 20, all passed away but one. It is truly heartrending to see. A family also lost five out of eight children to the disaster. The disaster not only took away people’s houses, but also their loved ones.

I grabbed my grandson’s hand and lifted him to the mezzanine. My pregnant daughter held on to my neck. So did my other grandchildren. Then, I was hit by a tree, so my daughter had to let go I remember her crying out for me before she was washed away. My neck almost broke. Their suffering and grief can never be eased by material aid.

Only Dharma can help them. So we need to genuinely share the Dharma with them to comfort them and help them overcome their grief soon. Otherwise, if they continue to grieve throughout their lives, how can they move on? I know you’re very sad. We can feel your pain and sorrow. We feel sad for you, too. But you still have your brothers. You can move on together.

When Tzu Chi volunteers visited us, we were very happy. They’ve truly warmed our hearts. What Tzu Chi volunteers gave them was not only warmth, but also the Dharma. Apart from giving them loving care, they also shared the Dharma with them. As people recalled what happened, they’d be filled with remorse and sorrow, so we don’t know when their grief can ease.

But, perhaps after taking to our volunteers and receiving comfort from them, they’ll be able to purr themselves together, move on in life, and even become someone who can help others. This is what we earnestly hope for. This is how life is. In beauty, there is misery; in misery, there is warmth.

Even in the hardest of times, there is love and warmth in the world. Seeing so much suffering in life, we should awaken and be mindful with our actions. Life is impermanent and full of suffering, and everything is empty in nature. But, we should find joy amidst suffering through giving with genuine love, which is always there within our hearts.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: