Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20141023人間之愛顯至情 To Exemplify Love and Caring

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20141023人間之愛顯至情 To Exemplify Love and Caring  Empty
發表主題: 20141023人間之愛顯至情 To Exemplify Love and Caring    20141023人間之愛顯至情 To Exemplify Love and Caring  Empty周三 11月 05, 2014 10:30 pm

This is for you to “feel real good”. Ouch! It hurts a lot. Doesn’t foot message make you feel good? It’s actually painful. Just try it yourself. You think you can scare me? Simulating here triggers the greatest pain as this part affects and heals the brain.

So for children with cerebral palsy, simulating this part is truly vital? That is correct. A therapy for cerebral palsy. Toward my condition, I initially had denial and resistance for all the inconvenience and disability it has brought me.

Slowly, I accepted my imperfection, and then I took the further step to transform my perspective and I learn to appreciate myself. From a young age, I wasn’t given an able body that could let live freely. I need help from others. Gradually, I accepted myself. That was like opening a door and seeing a beautiful world out there. It is wonderful.

The Da AI TV program, “Children of Our Planet,” has been on air for a decade with more than 1,000 episodes. Each episode is made with much effort and mindfulness and is also true-to-life. The program is very educational for children. It guides and teaches children to become positive.

Take Lin Yen-liang, for example. He has cerebral palsy, but he is very fortunate to have a father who never gives up on him, who always stands by him with much love and care, and who helps him with his physical therapies.

Yen-liang truly thinks positively. Although the therapy treatment is painful, he accepts it with a smile. He cries out loudly during treatment each time, yet, he is not complaining. He is always making light of his situation. He cries out loud with laughter and chats humorously with his father.

His father never gives up on him even with his condition. With such fatherly love, his father has been standing by him from childhood to young adulthood. That is truly not easy. We really should praise his father for setting a very inspiring example.

Our TV program has been following his life from when he was very young to now as a young adult. This takes patience. Making this TV program takes more than a few days of work. It requires months and years of monitoring his progress, which in a way serves as an encouragement for him to keep up his good work.

This program was submitted for the first time to an international contest for educational media. To our surprise, this first-time submission was recognized and awarded for being a program that documents outstanding children with very high educational value.

We also see Tzu Chi’s housing project in Palo, Philippines. Many prefabricated houses have been completed. We see many people with love giving their all to build these houses. They are not afraid of hard work, and don’t mind sweating in the hot sun. They work as fast as they can, rain or shine, to finish the houses.

We saw a group of Tzu Chi volunteers from Manila going there to help. Many of them live a very well-off life, but they willingly do laborious work to help out at the construction site. One female volunteer even learned to operate a road roller.

At home, she is served by maids, but she willingly does manual labor and operates a road roller. She is not being paid to do this, but she is very happy doing it.

Over 20 members of her family, spanning four generations, are Tzu Ci volunteers. Even an elder in the family who is in her eighties is there to cook and feed everyone.

See, this is the truly remarkable family of our volunteer, Henry Yunez. He is in charge of Tzu Chi’s housing project there, from the transitional classrooms to the prefabricated houses now for the typhoon survivors. When volunteering, he gets his whole family involved to help.

They work together and help in all sorts of ways, from operating heavy equipment to cooking. They even look after the people they’re helping and organize activities to inspire the locals. That is how they give of themselves. I am very touched to see this.

They even organized the locals to make bamboo-reinforced bricks for the ground and guided them at every step in the process. After the houses are completed, the bricks are used as floor tiles. Very soon, these sturdy, comfortable houses will be ready for residents to move into. Seeing this makes me very touched.

From the news, we see preparation for our winter distribution in China. Tzu Chi volunteers visited each recipient’s home to understand his or her family situation. In one case, an elderly woman told volunteers of her bodily aches and pains.

We see the wisdom of the visiting volunteers. They soothed her and guided her to be grateful. Just message your knees like this frequently. Say thank you to your knees often, like, “thank you for helping me to walk for more than 70 years.” “Thank you so much.”

They were originally complete strangers to each other. But, visiting her home, the volunteers are able to comfort her with such warm care. They truly exemplify caring and show us how heartwarming our world still is.

Of course, we really need to be very mindful in caring for our community for such love and kindness are the true treasures. We ought to enable people worldwide, not just in Taiwan, to all gain such inner riches which are priceless and have a rich heart of love. This is what we should work hard on.

Everyone, we really ought to encourage everyone to unite and contribute for the cause of love. Every day, we need to make effort to purify people’s hearts. But to do that, we must first purify our own hearts.

If we wish to help others develop wisdom, we must first develop wisdom ourselves. This is what is needed in our society today so we can differentiate right from wrong and realize that it’s in being kind to others that we’ll be happy and it’s in praising others that our hearts will feel very peaceful and free.

All of us can achieve such a state of peace and happiness simply by doing these. So, why don’t we? Let us focus our energies and efforts on doing what we can to help people and say good words about others.

Truly, the power of love can be boundless. In a word, we ought to use love and kindness to soothe and pacify our society so people’s hearts may be peaceful and stable instead of restless and turbulent. This is what our society really needs now.

回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: