Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20141027 造福消業˙金鐘異彩To Create Wholesome Collective Karma

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2487
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20141027 造福消業˙金鐘異彩To Create Wholesome Collective Karma     Empty
發表主題: 20141027 造福消業˙金鐘異彩To Create Wholesome Collective Karma    20141027 造福消業˙金鐘異彩To Create Wholesome Collective Karma     Empty周三 11月 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Time brings everything to fruition. Through time, we build up collective karma, so we should actively do wholesome, constructive things which will create wholesome collective karma. That will allow our world to have peace and safety.

It all comes from what we do in every moment. If, however, we go the wrong way due to wrong views, then we’ll cause instability in our society. I often say that our unwholesome thoughts are like a raging fire that burns and destroys much. We humans, with our blind and wrong thinking, have caused our planet to be in a fever, so nature’s balance is all disrupted.

We need to quickly turn ourselves around and actively do good, beneficial things that create good for all to actively accumulate wholesome collective karma. Only then can balance and harmony return to the hearts of humanity. Only then can nature be in balance.

We see the disaster recovery almost one year after the devastation of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in the Philippines. Tzu Chi volunteers have built transitional classrooms and then temporary houses which are in construction now for the typhoon survivors.

In Palo, the housing project’s would be recipients are all very happy. Many have already expressed willingness and excitement in going to the site tomorrow to help clean the shelters. We’re all very happy because we’re getting closer to living in our new home and to leading a new life. We couldn’t wait to move in the new house.

Once we are in the new house, I want to start a business, maybe a variety store. Then I can earn enough money to support my family. Her husband died in the Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) disaster. She was left with four young children to raise. Now that she will have a place to call home, she is very happy and looks forward to a future full of hope with Tzu Chi’s help.

We also see news from Myanmar. Tzu Chi has been rebuilding schools in Myanmar, three in the metropolitan area and twelve in remote villages. The village schools we have rebuilt are planning to have a grand opening together.

Local villagers have worked hard and have also donated money to pave roads in and around the schools. Actually, the villagers there are very poor. After Cyclone Nargis struck Myanmar in 2008, they received rice seeds and other aid supplies from Tzu Chi, so that they didn’t need to take out a loan to buy or to borrow rice seeds.

As they reaped their harvest without the burden of a debt, they gradually saved up money and improved their life. They said that some villagers turned their worn-out thatched huts into wooden cabins with metal roofs. Their lives are transforming. When this power of love touches their hearts, they work together in unity and harmony to improve their village.

Having received aid from Tzu Chi, it motivates them to volunteer and to pay back the love. They are very happy to give of themselves. This is made possible by power of kindness and goodness. Seeing them and their improvement touches me very much. I am most grateful for this development.

Of course, what makes us even happier is what I had mentioned yesterday about this year’s Golden Bell Awards, which Da Ai TV programs received four awards. When the winners were announced, we were very happy.

I’m not from the entertainment industry. I’m a plastic surgeon. For a surgeon to host a TV program, it’s not because of problems in the medical field, it’s because of my wish, to increase the medical knowledge of our people by using the media, especially TV programs. This is my dream. I thank the judges panel for turning my dream into a passion.

I thank Dharma Master Cheng Yen for encouraging us medical professionals to work with the media. I thank my family. I thank my friends. Thank you, everyone. Over the years, Dr. Chien’s program has already been nominated for four times. This fact recognizes his effort in making time for this program. His achievement is a journey paved with solid work one step at a time.

Every episode has been made with love. Not only is he a medical doctor, he also hosts a TV program. He is not doing this to receive the award. He does this because he shares our goal of making Tzu Chi’s medical care into a role model for the medical field where doctors and nurses give love to patients and patients return the care with gratitude.

This is how we promote humanistic medicine. In his program, he uses words and pictures to explain the workings of organs in the human body. Every year, he uses his annual leave to travel abroad to search for program materials. In the program, he talks about art paintings and then guides the viewers into the medical science of health and the causes of illness.

This is why he seizes his time to travel to various art museums around the world. No matter how far he has to travel, he is not doing it for sightseeing. He goes there for research and development for his TV health program. This is to make it easier for people to understand the human body and to let them know the signs of illnesses.

This is public education. I am very touched to see this. I believe Dr. Chien is very happy too. Actually, people around him are even happier for him. He has been hosting this program for 13 years and has made over3,000 episodes. He has been nominated four times and finally this time he is able to hold the award trophy.

Thirteen years is a long time, but he doesn’t think of it as tiring work, especially given that this is a daily program. He makes this program with patience and mindfulness. I am truly touched.

Also in the category of Best Children Program, we received two awards, one for best host and one for best program. The program, “ A Farmer’s Tale”, also received an award, this program comes from my encouragement to Da Ai TV staff.

One time, I told them that I am very worried now about the gradual disappearance of farming in Taiwan, which may become lost one day. We should appeal to young people to take up the farming profession. Since then, Da Ai TV has been very mindful in planning and producing this program.

That is why this program got selected as one of the finalists and actually won the award. Other programs that were selected as finalists included “Kids’ Newsroom”, for children anchors to discuss world affairs. They are very mindful in making this program. The children anchors have traveled and reported from other countries to connect with the world.

Therefore, we must continue these wholesome programs. I am truly grateful to the supporting staff for steering in the direction of being a wholesome media. They are also very mindful and meticulous in moving forward continuously with patience and courage. It is truly not easy to have such brave strength and wisdom.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: