Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29099
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下 Empty
發表主題: 人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下   人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下 Empty周一 12月 19, 2016 9:53 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下   人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下 Empty周二 12月 20, 2016 4:05 pm

人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下
Spreading Great Love Across the World

關懷街友予嘉言
地震頻繁心戒慎
榮譽市民表情誼
大愛傳布遍天下

【證嚴上人開示】
(2016.12美國,受到極地渦旋的影響,多處降下大雪。)
的確,很令人感受到了,很難受的暴風雪,真的是寒凍的,進出的不方便,窮人那會更苦了。

(2016.12.14加拿大溫哥華,志工前往救世軍夜間庇護所,為街友發放冬令物資。)
不過,也看到了,有一群愛心人都為街友、窮人,去發放。就如加拿大(慈濟人),他們都有定期地供應街友熱食,同時也給予他們的衣物,還有也帶動他們抽「靜思語」,期待一句短短的語言,能啟發他們脫離街友、遊民,能趕快去找到了工作,生活就不需要那麼的苦,要不然看到了街友的生活真苦。

(2016.10.26義大利中部,接連發生兩起,規模5以上的強烈地震。
2016.12印尼亞齊,7日清晨發生規模6.5強震。)
也看到了,地大不調,就是地震頻繁,都是很令人擔心。雖然離我們遠,可是我們都同樣,生在這樣的普天之,同樣一顆地球,同樣一片土地,我們不能不關心。

(2012年5月義大利東北部,連續發生2場地震。
2012年7-8月,取得進入災區許可後,慈濟志工兩次前往災區勘災。
2012.12.15義大利,歐洲5國33位慈濟志工,舉辦2場購物券發放。)
不只是要關心,我們還要更虔誠,我們也要關心人與人之間。應該我們都還記得,二0一二年的五月間,義大利也是一波的地震,慈濟人去幫助過它,建立很深厚的感情,他們今年也去帶動歲末祝福。

(2016.12.16義大利費那雷艾米利亞市,歲末祝福暨愛灑。)
今年有當地政府的官員,還有市長同樣都來參加。

艾米利亞市長Sandro Palazzi:我在這個地方出生的,我是這裡的市長,從小就在這裡長大,我還記得,那時候的地震,我們被巨大的噪音給吵醒了。

艾米利亞市民Filipino:我記得四年前的地震,你們這個團體來了好幾次,我記得證嚴法師的法照,還有范師兄,和這些穿著制服的志工。

【證嚴上人開示】
德國的范居士,雖然現在身體不很好,可是他坐著輪椅也要去,他在那裡也是去發送紅包,市長很感恩,也是很感動,他說他這種的友誼,會永恆地記得。

(2015.5.23義大利費那雷艾米利亞市,榮譽市民受證典禮。)
那一年他也是給予慈濟,一個榮譽市民,很感恩,去的人都是他們,做的人都是他們,但是竟然是把這樣的榮耀,歸於臺灣,送回來給予我來做代表,實在是很感恩。

這是愛的能量的凝聚,所以不(執)著名。總而言之,所有的慈濟人,通通他都是感恩,市長、當地人都感恩,有慈濟這樣的團體,在他們的國度,當有災難時,都是慈濟人不會忘掉他們,都會去。

(2016.8.29義大利中部,24日發生2起地震,德國及義大利慈濟志工,於災後5日立即前往災區勘災。2016.12.17義大利中部,慈濟志工為地震受災戶,發放現金支票、毛毯等物資。)
今年的七八月間,他們的國家,在中部裡,又發生了大地區,慈濟人也是一樣,大家集合起來,又再度地去關懷、去勘災。我們這一次又去做發放,是一共十個國家的慈濟人會同,今天、昨天開始在發放,大家都是彼此之間很融洽的,十個國家慈濟人,這樣地會合起來,去關懷這樣的一個國家。

所以,一方有難,十方關懷,看,這不都是名副其實嗎。十個國家這樣的慈濟人代表去,實在是很感動,也是很感恩。

愛的能量是永恆的,物資也許有限,是有限,但是這一分情會拉得長長久久,永遠都會在他們的心坎裡。

看看在四年前的,跟今年再去的,還是情那麼的濃,相信這都是人的生活的價值,這麼有福,很幸福感,我們可以去幫助他們,他們有災難的時候,可以得到這麼多,遙遠的國度裡,不同的國家的人能會在一起,來膚慰他們,送給他們的溫暖,他們也很有幸福感。

(2016.11.24美國波特蘭市,慈濟志工與過渡計畫慈善組織合作,為街友發放冬令物資。
2016.12美國紐約,慈濟志工為桑迪風災受災民眾,發放冬衣及物資。)
總而言之,不管是付出,或者是接受的,接到的,都是得到了那一分幸福的感覺。是啊!愛的能量,總是用這一分做出來的,該做的事,是大家去做的,真的也很感動,期待我們做的都是歡喜心,甘願付出,去付出,去做。

就看到了美國(慈濟人)也是,在為苦難人,冬天,寒冬如何送暖。

布魯克林居民克莉絲汀:非常必要,許多人仍在困難中,桑迪颶風對我們造成很大傷害,很多人失去了很多東西。

布碌崙居民塔基莎:這(冬衣發放)非常必要,我們才從桑迪的災難中走過來,這外面很冷,有許多流浪者,許多人沒有暖和的衣服,你們今天來提供非常棒的服務,幫助了這麼多急需幫助的人,冬天真的非常冷。

(2016.12.15河北省易縣,慈濟志工驗收冬令物資。
2016.12.17廣東省深圳市,慈濟志工為3千位環衛工人,發放冬令物資。)
在大陸現在也是一樣,他們也開始啟動在冬令救濟了,這都是開始紛紛,前後開始要出團去做,現在大陸的菩薩們,那一分的合和互協,那一分的發放的態度,都很溫馨,這都是看到了,這樣愛的能量在付出。

愛不分縣界,也不分省界,也不分國界,我們總是要培養,這一分愛的能量在天下,但願在鄉下的,這一群受惠者,都能得到在一個冬天的暖流,很溫暖的,在他們的身心裡過個好年,為他們祝福。
回頂端 向下
Jack
Admin
Admin

文章總數 : 6964
年齡 : 65
來自 : 台北
威望 : 1722
注冊日期 : 2008-12-22

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下   人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下 Empty周日 1月 01, 2017 11:04 am

回頂端 向下
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jack18233
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下   人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下 Empty周日 1月 01, 2017 4:58 pm

20161219大愛傳布遍天下Spreading Great Love Across the World

There are severe blizzards (occurring in parts of the U.S.) The freezing weather has made transportation difficult and caused more suffering for the poor.

Yet, we see that kindhearted people are holding aid distributions for the homeless and the poor. In Canada, Tzu Chi volunteers have been regularly providing hot meals to homeless people plus warm clothes during winter.

Volunteers also encouraged them to take a Jing Si Aphorism with them, hoping that these short phrases can inspire them to better their life and quickly find work so that they don’t have to suffer so much. The homeless truly suffer a lot.

We see the imbalance of the earth element has led to several earthquakes recently. It is quite alarming. Even though these earthquakes happened far from us, we need to be concerned and care about this because we all live on the same planet, and the same piece of land.

Besides this, we should be more sincerely pious and care for one another. Eberyone may still remember that in May 2012, Italy was hit by earthquakes.

Tzu Chi volunteers went to the disaster areas and carried out aid relief, forming a good relationship with the locals. This year, our volunteers went to Italy and held a Year-End Blessing ceremony; local government officials, including the mayor also attended.

I was born here. I am the mayor of the city and grew up here. I remember when the earthquake struck, the loud noise woke me up.

I remember that four years ago, after the earthquake, your organization came several times (to provide aid.) I recognize the photo of Dharma Master Cheng Yen. I remember Mr. Pfaff and Tzu Chi voluntters in uniform.

Despite not being in good health and replying on a wheelchair, Mr. Pfaff, a Tzu Chi volunteer from Germany, still went to Italy for the ceremony and gave out red envelopes.

The mayor was very moved and grateful. He said he will remember the friendship with Tzu Chi forever. In 2015, the mayor awarded Tzu Chi and homorary citizenship.

I am very grateful. It is Tzu Chi volunteers in Europe who went to Italy to provide aid. However, they brought the award back to Taiwan and attributed the honor to me. I am truly very grateful.

Such is the collective power of love from Tzu Chi volunteers; they did not do this for the recognition. All in all, they mayor and the people of this city were very grateful to Tzu Chi volunteers.

They were grateful that there is an organization like Tzu Chi whose volunteers have kept them in mind and have gone to their country to provide aid during times of disaster.

In July and August of this year, central Italy was hit by major earthquakes. Thus, Tzu Chi volunteers in Europe mobilized to survey the disaster area and care for the affectees.

This time we carried out aid distributions. Starting yesterday, Tzu Chi volunteers from 10 countries gathered together and conducted aid distributions in Italy.

Everyone worked in harmony with one another. Tzu Chi volunteers from 10 countries gathered together to care for the earthquake affectees in Italy. There is a saying that when there is a disaster, people fro 10 directions will go to help.

This is what Tzu Chi volunteers in Europe have done. I am truly moved and grateful to see volunteers from 10 countries get together to provide aid in Italy.

The power of love is loing-lasting. Even though the supplies will be used up one day, the friendship that Tzu Chi volunteers established will remain in the minds of affectees forever.

Look, the friendship between quake affectees and Tzu Chi volunteers this year is as strong as it was four years ago. We believe that the value of life lies in helping others, which makes us very blessed and gives us a sense of fulfillment.

Whenever a disaster strikes, we should give of ourselves to help the affectees as much as possible. We see that in far-away places, Tzu Chi volunteers from different countries gather there to care for the affectees and give them warmth. This will make them happy.

All in all, those who give and those who receive will both gain happiness. Indeed, the power of love comes from the actions of our volunteers. Everyone puts effort into doing the right thing.

It is really touching. I hope that we can all feel joyful and willingly serve and care for those in need. We see that Tzu Chi volunteers in the U.S. also held aid distributions for the poor during this cold winter.

Very much necessary, cause a lot of people are suffering, we are really hit hard by super strom Sandy, so many people have lost so much.

It is very necessary we are just recovering from hurricane Sandy and it it really gets cold out here to a lot of people, a lot of people homeless a lot of people don’t have coats and you guys came today and provided a great service and to so many people In needs its really cold during this winter season.

Also in china, Tzu chi volunteers have started conducting winter distributions. Volunteers in different parts of China have set out to conduct distributions in their region.

Tzu chi volunteers in china work together in unity and harmony to carry out the aid distributions. This is very heartwarming. They give of themselves with the power of love, as love has no boundaries among countries, province, or nations.

We need to generate the power of love all over the world. We hope the aid recipients in rural areas can have physical and emotional warmth during this cold winter and have a happy new year. We wish them well.
回頂端 向下

人間菩提—20161219大愛傳布遍天下
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 人間菩提-
前往: