Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧

向下 
2 posters
發表人內容
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

文章總數 : 29100
年齡 : 70
來自 : 台中
威望 : 1661
注冊日期 : 2009-01-11

人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧 Empty
發表主題: 人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧   人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧 Empty周日 12月 25, 2016 10:25 pm

回頂端 向下
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧   人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧 Empty周一 12月 26, 2016 9:08 pm

人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧
Keeping Our Mind and Body Healthy to Cultivate Wisdom and Blessings

把握分秒聚大愛
百歲菩薩恆行善
身心環保種善因
發揮良能修福慧

【證嚴上人開示】
(2016.12.24花蓮靜思精舍。
志工早會結束後,證嚴上人即行腳至宜蘭,展開第二輪的歲末祝福。
2016.12.24羅東聯絡處)
新年快要到了,日曆已經要再換新的了,時間在過很快,那個日曆的紙在牆壁上,我們這樣一天一天撕,一天一天過,這在我們佛教(有)一句話,「是日已過,命亦隨減。」

師父常常說,我若多一年來,我就是少一歲了,因為現在師父一直,每天都要跟大家說,來不及了,我還這麼多事要做,來不及啊,我來不及了,我時間不夠了。

真的是時間不夠,工作很多要做,但是我每天都是時間這樣,用得這樣很分秒不空過,因為時間不夠用。

所以,我們大家都是一樣,當然在座,跟師父年齡差不多的也不少位,當然比我們更年輕的人也很多,所以這些年紀比較少的,我們就要珍惜,師父很珍惜在過去,若沒有過去曾經過年少,我們怎麼有今天的慈濟呢?幸好,幸好年輕那時候,我時間沒空過,就是把握時間,一個念頭起,那就是慈濟克難功德會,這樣就將它成立起來了。

(2016.7.23宜蘭蘇澳,慈濟志工協助82歲鄭先生,清掃居家環境。)
做好事,不必等到有錢,沒有錢,也要來做好事,所以我們大家若起一念的愛心,自然這樣合起來,那些又老、又貧、又病這些人,就有機會得救了,就是只有這樣一念心起。

(人稱「後山土地公」的,慈濟志工王成枝,今年已是101歲高齡。
40年來會員遍布全省,現今仍定期去會員家收善款。)
以前跟著師父在做慈濟,其中有一位,叫做王成枝,是玉里人,(他)現在一百零一歲,現在還是全省,每個月,照他過去一樣,全省都還是去收功德會(費),我去年就問他,你還有在出門嗎?他說,照常,師父,我人是老了,但是(寶)刀未老。是啊,他那兩隻腳是走不(停)歇,走不停的。

我若想到,若想到他年紀這麼大了,還是這麼健康,他的健康的條件是什麼呢?就是一直走,他不認(為)他有老了,而且他的心,就是一心一念,要叫大家都要做好事,甚至收來的錢,點點滴滴就是要去救人。

他對自己就是運動有(足)夠,自己那一念心就是很單純,心很開闊,心很寬,(唯有)一項,就是要叫大家做好事,這就是他健康的祕訣。

所以我要向大家說:「老菩薩,我們還是不必認老,我們就是做,有活動,我們就會健康。」尤其是,不只是身體健康,我們的腦筋也要健康,要清楚,我們大家都了解,什麼叫做因緣果報,因果、因果,想要有好的果,我們就要有好的因,這個好的因,就是我們的心,要常常想好的事情,我們的身體要去做好事情。

我們現在有年齡了,我們還要做什麼呢?現在很重要的就是環保,我很感恩環保菩薩,你們的用心,你們每天每天都投入做環保,不只做環保,又有讀書會,有七個地方,七個地方在讀書會,而且在五個地方,在薰法香,在聽法。

所以說,你們的時間都沒有浪費,我們將這些瓶瓶罐罐收回來,我們可以將這些東西,分類(得)很妥善。

(2016.12.17義大利,慈濟志工為8月的地震災民,舉辦首場發放。)
現在天下災難那麼多,我們光是寶特瓶,做毛毯,我們常常都是毛毯,這樣子應很多國家的災難。看到義大利八月地震,慈濟人會合過來,去義大利勘災,然後我們回來準備,準備之後,我們在十二月十七日,我們去義大利去發放。

(慈濟志工為地震受災居民,發放現金支票及毛毯。)
現在(氣候)都很冷,我們給他們毛毯、現金,這幾天之前才在那個地方發放。我們現在在救災,少不了毛毯,所以這些毛毯,就是來自於(各位)菩薩,我們大家的手裡,這樣回收回來。

我們除了(發放)毛毯,我們還有福慧床,睡在地上冷颼颼,很可憐,我們讓他們有床可以睡,有椅子可以坐,這就是都是塑膠,石油(提)煉出來的,隨手就將它丟掉了,這對我們的大地就是很損,它不會爛。大地,地上再不用幾年,就無法耕種了,都是塑膠類,要怎麼辦。幸好有我們這麼多的菩薩,我們來照顧大地,我們將它回收回來,我們再製過,我們還可以救人。

各位菩薩,愛的力量就是這樣出來的,這就是我們用心、用愛在付出,這是大家每天每天在做的工作,這就是你們的愛心,所以讓我們可以健健康康,讓我們可以人人平平安安。

各位菩薩,大家愛的力量,各人有各人的功能,醫生(護士),有醫生、護士的功能,我們呢?我們有我們的功能,我們的功能就是,保護大地,疼惜人類,我們要如何去付出?我們各人有各人的功能,不要輕視自己,我們把握時間,可以做,多一分的好事,就是一分的福,希望我們宜蘭縣,各位菩薩,愛的力量凝聚在一起,會更平安。
回頂端 向下
Jack
Admin
Admin

文章總數 : 6964
年齡 : 65
來自 : 台北
威望 : 1722
注冊日期 : 2008-12-22

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧   人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧 Empty周日 1月 01, 2017 11:03 am

回頂端 向下
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/jack18233
月亮
版主
版主
月亮

發表主題: 回復: 人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧   人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧 Empty周日 1月 01, 2017 4:59 pm

20161225身心環保修福慧Keeping Our Mind and Body Healthy to Cultivate Wisdom and Blessings

The New Year is approaching, we will soon renew our calendars. Time flies so fast. Look at the daily wall calendar. We take off a page each day as each day goes by. In Buddhism, we have a saying “As each day passes, our life diminishes.”

I often say that as I become one year older, the time of my life is also shortened by one year. That is why I’ve been mentioning and reminding everyone every day, that there is not enough time.

There are so many things for me to do and so little time left, I am running out of time. I don’t have enough time. I truly do not have enough time, because there is so much to do.

Yet, each day, I make good use of my time, and do not waste any second, simply because there is not enough time. We are all the same, Of cause, there are quite a few of you are about the same age as me, but the majority are much younger.

Those who are younger must cherish your time. I really cherish the time that had passes. if I hadn’t been through the days of my youth, how would we have Tzu Chi as we know today? Fortunately, when I was young, I did not waste any of my time.

I seized the moment to carry out an original idea and started Tzu Chi. Doing good deeds needed not being rich, even without money, we still wanted to do good.

As long as we gave rise to compassion and love and gave of ourselves together, the old the poor and the sick, would have a chance of being relieved from suffering. that was my only thought.

A long time ago, on of the volunteers who followed me to carry out Tzu Chi’s work is Mr.Wang Cheng Zhi from Yuli,Taiwan. He is 101years old now and still goes around Taiwan to collect donations from his members every month as usual.

He travels around Taiwan to collect donations. Last year, I asked him “Do you still go out now?” He replied, “ As usual, Master” “ I’m may be old now but like a Chinese saying "a cherished knife never gets old.” Yes, He never stops walking.

Whenever I think about his old age, I wonder what is his secret for being so healthy? He keeps walking and never thinks of himself as being old. His mind is totally focused on encouraging people to do good and collecting donations, with every single dollar goes to help people.

He gets enough exercises by being active and keeping a pure heart with a simple intention. With a very open mind and a broad heart, his only intention is to encourage people to do good. That is his secret for been healthy.

Therefore, I have to say to everyone,” Senior volunteers let us not limit ourselves for being old. We have to stay active and contribute ourselves, to keep us healthy, not just physically but mentally as well."

"Doing this will also keep our brain healthy and functioning well. We all understand the law of karma, which is we reap what we sow if we want to reap good fruits, we must sow good seeds.

To plant good seeds, we have to think positive all the time and do good deeds. You may think. Now that we are old, what more do we have to do? A very important issue nowadays is environmental protection.

I'm very grateful to you recycling volunteers, You are very mindful in devoting yourself to recycling every day. Not only do you do recycling, you also participate in group studies.

There are seven places in Yilan that hold group studies. five of which open to volunteers for my morning Dharma talk. With these learning you’ve spent your time meaningfully. You collect recyclables and sort them in detail categories.

There are so many disasters in this world, the PET bottles we recycled are made into our eco-blankets, which are often shipped oversea to aid people affected by disasters.

For example, Italy suffered from earthquakes in August. Our volunteers in Europe gathered in Italy to survey the damage, then, they left to prepare the relief supplies. After they had everything ready on December 17 they began their aid distributions.

The weather is freezing in Europe now, so our volunteers distributed eco-blanket along with cash aid to the quake affecters. This distribution took place only a few days ago.

In our relief work nowadays our eco-blanket have become a necessity. And these eco-blanket come from living Bodhisattvas like you. Who recycle and sort plastic bottle.

In disaster relief besides distributing eco-blankets, we also distribute foldable beds. It’s a pity having to sleep on the cold ground. Affecters can sleep on the foldable beds and when folded differently it functions as a chair.

The blankets and beds are made of plastic, which is derived and processed from crude oil. By discarding plastic products without recycling, we damage Mother Earth greatly because plastic won’t decompose, and within some years, our land will be barren and filled with plastic waste. What do we do then?

Fortunately, we have so many living bodhisattvas taking care of Mather Earth, with our recycling efforts; we recycle and reuse plastic, and use them to help people.

Everyone, this is how we generate the power of love we give of ourselves mindfully with love to protect the Earth every day, this is your love to the world, so people can be healthy, safe, and well.

Everyone, your power of love matters. Everyone has a function. Doctor and nurse have their function of saving lives. What about the recycling volunteers? They also have their functions, which are to protect the land and love humanity.

How do we give of ourselves? Each of us has our own function. Don’t
underestimate our ability. Let us make use of our time to do good deeds. The more good deeds we do, the more blessing we create.

I hope volunteers in Yilan can pool gather your power of love to make Yilan safer and more peaceful.
回頂端 向下

人間菩提—20161225身心環保修福慧
回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: 人間菩提-
前往: