Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20161231德傳後代勤造福Creating Blessings for Future Generations

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20161231德傳後代勤造福Creating Blessings for Future Generations Empty
發表主題: 20161231德傳後代勤造福Creating Blessings for Future Generations   20161231德傳後代勤造福Creating Blessings for Future Generations Empty周三 1月 11, 2017 3:17 am

I’d like to congratulate everyone, for each day we have lived was a peaceful one. Also, congratulations to you all, because you have been creating and accumulating blessings everyone day to safeguard a better future for your offspring as well as family.

Tzu Chi Recycling volunteer Mrs. Chiu say: Dear Master, Tzu Chi volunteers, greetings to you all. I am very happy that everyone is full of love. My family used to be very poor, so we did not have rice to eat, and had to borrow rice from our neighbors.

Tzu Chi Recycling volunteer Mrs. Chiu say: Now our situation has improved, I have told my children, “Do remember, when we had difficulties before, we depended on people’s kindness to have rice. Now, you must remember to be kind and help people in need with love.”

Tzu Chi Recycling volunteer Mrs. Chiu say: For this reason, I’ve kept on doing recycling, but recently, I cannot cope like I used to. Because of this, I then call on my neighbors to join me in doing recycling together. I also encourage my children to join me and ask them to invite their neighbors to do so.

Tzu Chi Recycling volunteer Mrs. Chiu say: Now, my daughter-in-low takes her grandson who is my great-grandson to do recycling. I hope my great-grandson can also have the affinity of doing recycling, so that four generations of our family all do recycling. This is my wish, and I wish it would come true.

We see this elderly volunteer has been dedicating herself in doing recycling for years. At first, her family were against the idea, her husband too, but she was determined with what she had set out to do, for she knew it’s to benefit our planet Earth and for our future generations. Future generations will need a healthy Earth and fertile land to survive and to live a healthy life with abundant resources.

This is her wisdom. Rather than seeing the immediate present, she actually has great foresight. Now, she is filled with joy because her son, son-in-low, daughter, and daughter-in-law have all joined her in doing recycling.

She also looks forward for her great-grandson, though he’s very young, to join her one day. She teaches him about recycling so when he gets older, he can carry on this recycling effort.

Look, she hopes to pass on this love and the life philosophy of creating blessings to her future generations. She is not hoping for ways to make money, or leaving her children a big inheritance, or that her descendants are good at making money. Her wisdom lies in seeking and creating blessings. Creating blessings is the only way to life’s true riches.

Only with blessings, can one be very wealthy; without having blessings, even if one knows the ways to make money, it still depends on the current time period. Whether we live in a time period that is peaceful determines if we can have a successful career.

If we live in a treacherous time, we’d live in instability despite how wealthy we are; it also depends on the opportunity we encounter. All in all, our fate also determines our wealth. In this day and age, we ought to care for our world and society even more.

I often say that every day, I keep my three wishes in mind. First, I wish people’s mind be purified. To have people’s heart return to purity is to encourage them to nurture love in their heart. Only when people have love can our society always be peaceful and prosperous.

Only when people’s hearts are purified can our society be stable and harmonious. Only when society is stable and harmonious can businesses and families be safe and well. If we want a stable and harmonious society, every person needs to be loving anf sincere.

Naturally, people will create blessings, and the climate will become favorable. Therefore, to make Taiwan safe and well is for its people to be healthy, well-off, and have more than needed resources. When people are healthy, well-off, have extras to give, and help people in need, this is what makes Taiwan healthy.

Therefore, by putting together everyone’s efforts to benefit the world, we create blessings for Taiwan.

We see that in our disaster relief, we distribute eco-blankets to people in need. These eco-blankets are made from recycled PET bottles. I am grateful to you, our recycling bodhisattvas. You are very dedicated in collecting and sorting recyclables to enable the making of Tzu Chi eco-blankets. More than a few millions of our eco-blankets have been distributed around the world.

For this year’s winter aid distributions in China, we use the same fabric as the eco-blankets as the lining of winter jackets to keep aid recipients very warm in the cold winter.

Originally, these PET bottles were discarded as trash on the ground, to be turned or buried underground. This pollutes the Earth. Burning PET bottles creates air pollution. Burying them underground pollutes the land.

Imagine, for however bog land we have, if plastic wastes are buried underground, what will happen to soil at the top? How can we plant food crops? This is destroying the land. What can we do?

Therefore, recycling volunteers, you cherish and protect the Earth to give our future generations a healthy Earth so that our Earth can produce an abundance of food grains. This is how very wise people think –have a long-tern vision and consider all potential possibilities.

Therefore, bodhisattvas, your power of love is very important. We need a lot of volunteers coming together to protect the enviromeny.

Northern Taiwan’s recycling volunteers vow to Master. The more recycling we do, the more joyful we become. To save Earth and ourselves, live a simple and follow precepts. We will firmly remember our commitment to be vegetarian, to listen to the Dharma and improve ourselves, and to keep our families harmonious and have everyone smiling. Dear Master, we love you and will follow you as your disciples life after life.

I am very touched. No words can describe my feelings right now. Look at these elderly volunteers. They sincerely present the sutra adaptation. Every verse is chanted from their memory and presented in sign language. Wow, they are in good unison. I am really very grateful.

To love the Earth is to recycle trash that can be recycled, and turn them into what after recycling?

Northern Taiwan’s recycling volunteers say: Blankets

I am very grateful. Without you volunteers, what will become of our society and our Earth now? We really have so much to be grateful for. Seeing elderly volunteers giving of themselves and young volunteers passing on the mission brings mush relief to me.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: