Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

首頁首頁  相冊相冊  Latest imagesLatest images  會員註冊會員註冊  登入  

20170102虔誠迎新‧清流弘法Welcoming the New Year with Sincere Piety

向下 
發表人內容
王慮怡
無量光曜心
無量光曜心

文章總數 : 2495
威望 : 33
注冊日期 : 2012-11-03

20170102虔誠迎新‧清流弘法Welcoming the New Year with Sincere Piety Empty
發表主題: 20170102虔誠迎新‧清流弘法Welcoming the New Year with Sincere Piety   20170102虔誠迎新‧清流弘法Welcoming the New Year with Sincere Piety Empty周一 1月 16, 2017 8:40 pm

On the first day of 2017, the morning was very different from other mornings. Before dawn, I heard voices from outside. They were very soft and gentle. Then, gradually, the music was being played, which was full of religious spirit.

When the Incense Praise started, people started chanting along in a very soft and gentle voice with their utmost sincere piety. I couldn’t help but feel sincerely pious my heart following the chanting and footsteps of the bowing pilgrimage outside.

When I looked outside, indeed, I saw a very orderly procession. By the time the sun had risen, I heard sounds from the outside that seemed like children’s voices, but they were not loud or noisy.

The young and tender voices sounded very innocent. I turned my head and glanced; young volunteers giving the drums and bells presentation were standing ready at their marks.

So I quickly got up and stood by the window. When I looked down, not only young volunteers, adult volunteers and elderly volunteers had all completed their bowing pilgrimage. All together in an orderly manner, they were either standing or sitting down.

Then, the young volunteers began the presentation of drums and bells. Looking from afar, the manner and movements of each child appeared to as one. At such a young age, it’s truly not easy.

Every Grain of Rice Delivers Eternal Love Nuture Wisdom: Each Tiny Particle Holds Life’s Truth We wish Master good health! Thank you, Master. Happy New Year! Master, we love you!

I am grateful to everyone. Before dawn, with such sincere piety and diligence in every step, everyone participated in the bowing pilgrimage. Every chanting was done with sincere piety, and every step was taken solidly.

Every participant is a living bodhisattva (practicing the six paramitas.) Each step taken is walking the Bodhisattva Path. They cultivate honesty, integrity, faith, and sincerity while serving with the spirit of compassion, loving-kindness, joy, and giving.

These are the spiritual power of Tzu Chi, which can especially be seen in the work of Tzu Chi’s cultural mission. Today on Jan. 1, we celebrate its anniversary as well as Da Ai TV’s.

I also see volunteers who had been supporting and contributing to Da Ai TV since the building of our cultural center. They mindfully raised funds to enable purchasing of every brick and roof tile for construction, so that Da Ai TV can established.

We also see that Da Ai TV is a truthful and wholesome media with a global coverage to spread wholesome messages around the world.

I am also grateful to their programs expounding the Dharma. I am really very grateful. Be it the prime time drama series on air now or the Taiwanese opera showing the biography of great Dharma Masters, these show true life stories.

Especially the Taiwanese opera, this program reenacts the life of great Dharma Masters making them come alive. This is a result of everyone’s mindful and loving contribution coming together.

This program brings the virtues of great Dharma Masters to the public to guide them toward the path to enlightenment. Today is January 1. On the first day of 2017, let us aspire and vow together to make Da Ai TV a wholesome force around the world, forever and never ending.

Let us firmly commit to cultivation and to expound the essence of the Buddha’s teachings to spread the Dharma around the world. Let ancient sages and every great Dharma Master from the past really safeguard the Dharma in our world.

I see young living bodhisattvas. They are so young, yet some of them had already expressed their aspiration to me. Some aspired to be a Qing Xiu Shi. Some aspired to get a Ph.D. Some aspired to be a physician.

They have made their aspiration since they were two or three years old until now. Every year, I would double check with them, “Are you sure of your decision?” They assured me so.

When I came here, a group of young bodhisattvas also said this to me. We wish Grandmaster a happy New Year and good health. You must certify us. You have to keep your aspiration. (We will.) That’s a promise. Ok.

How long do I have to wait for these children to grow up in order to certify them? Given their age, I will have to wait at least 20 years for them to be certified.

A moment ago, a volunteer who stood in front of me to be certified said to me, “Master, your young disciple has come back.” (Similarly,) to wait for these young volunteers to reach their mid-20s, I will have to wait at least 20 years (to hear them say,) “Master, your young disciple has come back.”

As time waits for no one, by the time these children reach their mid-20s, I may become as young as these children now, and be resolute in my vow to walk the Bodhisattva Path like they just did.

All in all, we must be aspired and make vows. Now, we have seen many volunteers serve as living bodhisattvas. The newly certified Tzu Chi volunteers who have taken the Dharma to heart are just like their senior volunteers who have been already doing Tzu Chi ‘s work; they now serve as living bodhisattvas together.

We can feel that everyone has taken this mission deeply to heart. At this moment, everyone has one goal in mind, and is united as one. You are truly united as one.
回頂端 向下

回頂端 
1頁(共1頁)

這個論壇的權限:無法 在這個版面回復文章
 :: 菩提法水 :: The Superme Wisdom on Earth-
前往: